Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 08-12-2020, 09:55 PM   #1
dija

Female 18/female/little seeks any age/any sex/daddy in any place

18/female/little seeks any age/any sex/daddy in any place

Hi! I'm Dija. I'm 18. I'm female and my timezone is GMT+5. As for contacting me, PM me please.
I do not have kik. Please keep that in mind before asking me for a username.
I am a submissive and a little. As far as my little age is concerned, I think I fall somewhere around 7-10. But when i'm very sleep deprived or emotional I tend to regress to like 3-5 and rant about stuffies. (I kid you not, this has happened more times than I can count).

To be very honest, I am horrible at functioning without routines and without deadlines. My future caregiver would have to be okay with:
1. Me snarking and sassing them.
2. Me being a whiny, clingy little.
3. Me telling you about the randomest things.
4. Me questioning the randomest things.
5. Me being big sometimes.
6. My looooooooong rambles.

What stuff I would appreciate in my future caregiver:
1. A sense of humor
2. Being sort of easygoing but steadfast about rules and stuff
3. Good grammar please!
4. Not turning everything sexual. (I'm not usually sexual in little space)
5. Be nice!!!!

I'm basically looking for a caregiver who can help me regulate my life aka help me keep my study goals and praise me or punish me as the occasion requires. Support me. In return, i'll do my best to be a good girl for you and you will hopefully love spending time with me.

Fair warning though, I do get very emotional about things so meltdowns are a distinct possibility.

As for my likes and stuff, they're in my signature but keep in mind that as a little I am not usually into that stuff.

Some random stuff about me:
I don't have a favorite color cause all colors are pretty but will say blue if asked. I Love Studio Ghibli especially Howl's Moving Castle. I love reading and enjoy a lot of diverse genres. I've read most classics too tho Thomas Hardy I have not touched yet. I have two stuffies. I sleep with my sloth one. I love sloths. I love DRAGONS!!!! Dragons are so cool. I like drawing random things. I like music too. Gaming never really interested me tho. I love cooking so tell me new recipes to try please.

If anyone made it this far, CONGRATULATIONS! And thank you! PM me if you're interested. Please be detailed in your answer.
Old 08-13-2020, 02:41 AM   #2
anishtiwari

Default hi

messaged you..please let me know if you are interested..
Old 08-13-2020, 01:12 PM   #3
themasterforsub69

Are you looking for a Daddy or a boyfriend 🤔

Likes: Slut Girl,Ordering Around, Rules, Humiliation, Degradation,Respect, Obedience, Loyalty

Dislike: Blood, Scatt, Permanent Marks.

My BDSM Test:
== Results from bdsmtest.org ==
100% Dominant
100% Master/Mistress
96% Degrader
96% Vanilla
92% Voyeur

Kik me: themasterforsub69
Old 08-15-2020, 02:14 PM   #4
thevillian69
Account Banned

This kind of relationship is very hard to maintain online, and you clearly want a non horny guy/girl to be your care giver. As far as my experience goes, for online, until or unless there isn't a spark or a give and take relationship this doesn't last much long.
Hope you get the one you are looking for as you might have to talk to many candidates to get the correct one.
Best of luck

My Ads: Ad

My fetishes are:

Giving Orders,
Humiliation,
Degradation,
Voyeurism (I like to watch),
Full Control,
Pain,
Nipple/Clit Pain

Kik me if you like to serve I only prefer female slaves/subs.

Kik: thevillian691

Advertisements
Kink Talk