Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 05-28-2023, 06:53 PM   #1
wren_is_genderless
Baby Member

Default tell me how to punish my clit?

hiya! so, this is my first post, but I've been lurking for a while, so I think I might know what I'm doing. don't hold me to that though. so lately i've been treating my clit WAY too well, and I think I might need some ideas on how to punish it? my limits and toys are in my signature, and I'm still working on my likes, so just ignore that, lol. i'll try my best to do reports in replies

Likes: this section is a work in progress, I'll update it as I go I guess

Toys/Other things: Bullet vibrator, Clit suction w/ vibrating tongue, Rose clit sucker, Clothespins, and some other stuff, idk, I guess just ask
wren_is_genderless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2023, 07:09 PM   #2
Heswitch
getDare Sneaker Slave

Ill take the first swing.

Tape your bullet vibe onto the end of a tooth brush, then get a small glass of water and some toothpaste.
Rub a liberal amount of toothpaste on your clit then put the vibrator on max, dip the toothbrush on water and proceed to brush your clit. Continue to repeat these steps until you cum 2 times, or the cup runs out of water. Dont forget to reapply toothpaste if the water from your clit starts to run clear.

Please come degrade me on Kik!
Let me worship your sweaty feet

Click to Write on My Converse
Likes and Limits
PM DARES
TOYS
Heswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2023, 08:13 PM   #3
jml3030
getDare Sweetheart

Clothespins and more clothespins...the simple things work the best.

Please send humiliating words or tasks.

Likes: Private humiliation, roleplaying, predicaments, femdom, pee, pee-drinking, dares, light-to-medium pain, edging, bondage, cross-dressing, anal things

Dislikes: Heavier pain, denial

Limits: Unlawful, ltr, Public/cam/kik/work/social-suicide, permanent damage, scat, severe anal, unreasonably long-term, race-play

PM Dares
jml3030 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2023, 09:40 AM   #4
Greatcornbow2
getDare Sweetheart

Female

Quote:
Originally Posted by wren_is_genderless View Post
hiya! so, this is my first post, but I've been lurking for a while, so I think I might know what I'm doing. don't hold me to that though. so lately i've been treating my clit WAY too well, and I think I might need some ideas on how to punish it? my limits and toys are in my signature, and I'm still working on my likes, so just ignore that, lol. i'll try my best to do reports in replies
Tabasco.....................................

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
clit dares, clit punishment, punish a slut