Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-16-2020, 03:06 AM   #11
ondra1989

You lose a bet to your best fried of the opposite gender. They give you the options of...
A. Wearing the underwear they wore the previous day for a whole day
B. Drinking a cup of their urine
Wearing an underwear sounds fun, but also easy... So I would drink a piss and then wear the underwear, including hers bra...

After a night of fun with the sexiest person you have seen in a long time, you wake up to an empty bed, and a chastity on. You notice a note telling you to come to an address tomorrow night at midnight. You arrive to find the person you slept with the previous night, and four of their friend. They tell you that you can have the key if you do one of the following.

B. Perform oral on all of them until they all cum twice
I don't want it too easy, so let's say that part of the friends is super hot, but some of them not... Fat, ugly,... But all of them clean!

You are tight on money, and decide to apply for a job in the adult film industry. You get a call from the publishing company giving you three options to choose from.
A. Bondage- You will be tied in the air and vigorously fucked
C. Feet- You will have to worship the feet of a mistress
I would prefer the C, even if not really in poor condition.... I would go for A if I really needed the money... Eventually B too, but that would have to be veeeery well paid

When you realize you need a steady job, you decide to hire yourself out for services. You decide your service will be...
A. Maid- You will go to peoples houses in a maids uniform. To earn more in tips you decide to make it clear that the costumers can make "special" requests of you while cleaning.
B.Domme/Dominatrix- You decide that you want a turn at being the one in charge. You fulfill sad little sub's fantasies, while also having some fun of your own.
C. Stripping- You know you can get up on a stage and let your body be on display for others to drool over. You can also give some private shows for more money
I would go for Stripping, if it did not involve a dance... :-D So basically, just strip down and let audience do whatever they wishes with me. Otherwise I would decide between Domme and Maid, both okay, but nothing extra...

You decide to do some nude modeling for an art class. They are paying very well and you didn't know why until you got there. They told you that you weren't gonna be completely nude. You were gonna wear...
A. A diaper and a binkey
B. The opposite sex's underwear
C. A Hishi Karada
I would love C, absolutely don't mind B and would go for A asi it is paid...

You got caught cheating on you S/O. They tell you they will forgive you if they can pick a person to come over and do one of the following.
A. Fuck you S/O while you watch in a chastity
B. They fuck you as much as they want
C. They split the time evenly between you and your partner
Depends on gender of friend that would come... But I assume it would be a man... So I would go for A. If it was a girl coming over, any option suits )

Your master/mistress had locked you in ballet boots, a (tight for girls, stuffed for guys) bra, and a chastity. All three have a separate key. Your master/mistress will give you one key now to unlock, but will mail the other two keys to you. Which key do you choose to take
A. Ballet boots
Surely the boots.

Like: semi-public (I am exhibitionist, but affraid of consequences), piss, orgasm control, crossdressing, anything humilliating

Not prefer: dirty (unclean), pain, anal play

Absolutely not: marks, family, illegal, animals

mail: [email protected]
Kik: ondra1989
ondra1989 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk