Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 09-11-2019, 10:17 AM   #16
Taz55
Distinguished Member

Going for a walk this evening too! Want to trade dares?
Old 09-23-2019, 04:11 AM   #17
BarefootAlien
Barer of Feet

Alright, I'll give you one. I know from other dares that you golf... and I know from your other dare reports that you're a bit of a tenderfoot, so here's a tough one for you.

First, bring a six-sided die with you. Also bring a padlock that locks with a key, and a length of chain. If all you have is that rope, that's fine, as long as you commit to not cheating and untying the rope instead of unlocking it later on.

Now that you're prepared, leave your house wearing your golf shoes and whatever else you want. The noise the spikes make as you walk/jog there should make you nice and self-conscious to get your heart pumping ahead of time.

When you arrive, go to the goal post of Soccer Field 1, the one just "north" of the little purple building, in the blue "risky" area.

Take off your golf shoes, and your socks if you're wearing any. Stuff the socks inside the golf shoes; you won't be needing those any more.

Route the laces of both golf shoes through the hole in the key - not a key ring, the key itself - and then tie them to the soccer goal or its net with a square knot. (Left over right, then right over left, that makes a square knot nice and tight!)

Now roll your d6 and add to it the total number of clothing items you chose to wear, not counting the shoes (socks count as 1 together). This is how many additional consecutive half-knots you are going to add to the first 2 (the square knot). After each half-knot, make sure you pull the whole thing nice and tight!

Next walk your tender little bare feet across the grass to Field 2's Home Plate.

Take off a piece of clothing and leave it on Home Plate. Walk (or run, your choice) the bases, touching every base with at least one bare foot.

When you get back to home plate, take off another piece of clothing. Walk the bases again.

Keep doing this until you are naked, then do another 1d6 naked walks around the bases.

Now, remember that padlock? XD You're going to run the chain through the arms and legs of all of your clothes, then lock them to the fence in the corner of Field 2 near Home Plate.

You're now completely naked (even shoes & socks!), and the only way to get your clothes back is that key, tied to the goal post in the risky blue area in the soccer field, with your shoes and socks! I hope you're good at picking multiple layers of knots undone quickly, while naked and probably with your hands shaking.

Once you get them free, make your way back to your clothes, unlock them, and get dressed. It's up to you if you stop completely naked in the risky area to put your shoes back on, or just stay barefoot until you can get dressed.

Then you may walk home (noisily! Unless you'd rather go barefoot and silent) and write up your report!

I most enjoy giving dares involving exhibitionism, nudity, orgasms, and bare feet.

I like to give dares/commands to people who are eager and grateful to obey, not ones who have to be blackmailed or brow-beaten into doing things.

I do not support chastity or long-term denial. My philosophy as a dom is almost diametrically opposed.

I adore, encourage, and truthfully answer, virtually all questions.
BarefootAlien is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to BarefootAlien for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
clothing, dice, locked out, public nudity, risky