Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 09-05-2018, 05:49 PM   #1
PiperChai

Heart ~ 24 Female Looking For Public Vacation Dares! ~

Hello getdare,

My hubby and I are going a vacation soon. Beach, sunshine,outdoors and no one to recognize us! We'll be far away from home. Good simple dares will work best, too much detail will be hard to pull off. But long dares are certainly fine.

We'll be staying in a hotel with a pool, thats also near the water. We'll be hiking, driving, and going to the beach.There are even a few nude beaches as well!

I've got time to buy any outfits! And we love to do photo shoots as well, so posing for pictures in unique places in kinky outfits is fun too!

I plan to get riskier the closer it gets to the end of the vacation so by the last day I hope to be a complete public slut lol.

Hubby is willing to participate in any dares too, so dares for us to do together is fine. I'll try to do all the dares we like and report on the most interesting ones. Maybe a picture if its really fun! Thanks! Can't wait to see what you all come up with. <3
Old 09-05-2018, 06:24 PM   #2
Legendary

I have many dares for you. Hit me up on kik.my lil is legendarymythgod.
1st dare. You should go to a public beach. I recommend not crowded but crowded would give you more exposure. You and your husband are to go into the ocean. You should give him your bikini bottoms. Then have sex in the water. The water should only reach your belly button at that time. Then you go farther in to the water to where your breasts are underwater. Hand your husband your bikini top and edge 3 times. Then go to your husband naked. For this dare your husband should keep the bikini and instead give you a cover up similar to https://www.walmart.com/ip/Women-s-O...9fa24a06f07f3b. Then you should spend two hours there and go back to the hotel. You should go to the pool wearing only the cover up the whole way. Then at the pool. Remove the cover up and put on only the bikini top. You will spend 30 minutes in the pool or sunbathing but you must do tricks on the water like standing on your hands. Then you will get out of the pool and put on bikini bottoms. And the cover up. Walk through the lobby. Get in the elevator and strip. Have your husband take all your clothes and leave. Then press everybutton and wait to stop on all of them till you are at the top. Then choose your floor and run to your room

Last edited by Legendary; 09-05-2018 at 06:49 PM.
Legendary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2018, 06:30 PM   #3
eljugador

Breakfast dare, every day more challangeing:

Assuming your hotel has a buffet for breakfast, select one piece of food of your choice. Insert it in your pussy during the breakfast.

You have to choose a large piece of food each day!

Your hubby may decide each day (or flip a coin), whether you remove and eat it directly at the breakfast, or whether you have to leave it for some time and remove it after breakfast.
Old 09-05-2018, 06:37 PM   #4
Birdman5262005
getDare Sweetheart

When you go hiking, take a kinky outfit with you. When you get to a secluded spot, strip down and change into your outfit. Take a few pics and then if feeling adventerous enough, give your hubby a bj and/or have sex. Then strip back down. Take a pic and then get dressed in the clothes you hiked in and head back home.
Also one day, you should have your hubby pie you in the face with a shaving foam pie while your completely nude in your room (or anywhere you want) with all the curtains opened.
Birdman5262005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2018, 07:01 PM   #5
Speedy5g

Go to one of the nude beaches with your biggest fitable (and comfortable) plug in you! Make sure others see it!
My PM Dares
SEND ME DARES PLEASE <Click that
Likes: Anal, Diapers, Suppositories, Enemas, Forced diaper messing, Bondage

Tolerates: Pee, Baby

Dislikes (Will do for EXTREME punishment): Sissy, Feminization

Limits (Will not do): Scat (outside of messing/diapers), Public, Face

Toys I have: Infatable buttplug, Enema kit, silicone mold of a glass bottle, Marshmallows, Glycerin suppositories, Liquid Glycerin, Dulcolax suppositories, Diapers
Speedy5g is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2018, 07:58 PM   #6
karabennemsy

You should go to the beach wearing nothing. You can leave the hotel wearing a beach towel. When you arrive at the beach out on sunscreen and take some sleeping pills. You r husband should place a cut bikini around you so it looks like it isn't on purpose. Then when your husband decide s to wake you up to back to the hotel once a gain wearing a towel. You should go to the poo l near when it closes and unwrap the towel from yourself. Then just with your husband fuck. In the pool.
karabennemsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2018, 06:04 PM   #7
Greatcornbow
getDare Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by PiperChai View Post
Hello getdare,

My hubby and I are going a vacation soon. Beach, sunshine,outdoors and no one to recognize us! We'll be far away from home. Good simple dares will work best, too much detail will be hard to pull off. But long dares are certainly fine.

We'll be staying in a hotel with a pool, thats also near the water. We'll be hiking, driving, and going to the beach.There are even a few nude beaches as well!

I've got time to buy any outfits! And we love to do photo shoots as well, so posing for pictures in unique places in kinky outfits is fun too!

I plan to get riskier the closer it gets to the end of the vacation so by the last day I hope to be a complete public slut lol.

Hubby is willing to participate in any dares too, so dares for us to do together is fine. I'll try to do all the dares we like and report on the most interesting ones. Maybe a picture if its really fun! Thanks! Can't wait to see what you all come up with. <3
You get and take with you two similar one-piece swimsuits. While in the hotel you wear one of them, and nothing else, but carrying with you the other one. Go to the top floor of the hotel and call the lift, and on the way down to the ground floor you change from one swimsuit to the other one.
Greatcornbow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2018, 06:53 PM   #8
andy4
Distinguished Member

For around the pool wear a thin light colored bikini with all the linings removed.

At least once every 30min get in the pool ( bonus points if you then go straight to the pool bar )

Find a female to friend, next give hubby a blowjob finishing with some on your face and some between your tits. Then go back and start talking to her again.

At dinner go to the restroom and remove your panties upon returning hand them to hubby ( his choice what happens to them ) let hubby rub his dessert spoon along your bare pussy while he has his dessert.
andy4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2018, 10:47 PM   #9
since1980

Send a message via MSN to since1980

When driving after 5 minutes you need to strip naked. Blindfold yourself and let your husband drive you somewhere. When he tells you too you must get out of the car and edge, (No cumming). You can then get back in the car but cannot get dressed until you have driven for another 5 minutes. Only then can you remove Your blindfold.

When hiking, your husband gets to choose the clothes you will wear. Once you get to a quiet area you will remove your top half and let your husband play with your nipples. He has 2 minutes to get you wet just using your nipples. You are not allowed to touch yourself or him during this time. You must then strip to your knickers and prove if they are wet or not. If you are wet he wins and you have to remove your knickers, give him a blowjob, take a facial, you can get dressed again but not clean the cum off your face for 10 minutes, you are also not allowed to cum while you are out. If your not wet then you win and he has to strip naked and provide a show for you. He must edge himself twice then play with you till you cum he is not allowed to cum while you are out.
Old 09-08-2018, 12:22 AM   #10
ExplorerOfDesires
getDare Sweetheart

Perhaps another nice addition to the hiking:

When being naked while hiking while being pretty sure that you are alone (while your clothes are a few minutes walk away), edge yourself and then shout "I am naked" three times. Make sure to emphasize each syllable. Also wait at least five seconds between each shout. And try to shout a bit louder each time.
ExplorerOfDesires is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2018, 12:55 PM   #11
PiperChai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greatcornbow View Post
You get and take with you two similar one-piece swimsuits. While in the hotel you wear one of them, and nothing else, but carrying with you the other one. Go to the top floor of the hotel and call the lift, and on the way down to the ground floor you change from one swimsuit to the other one.
I like this one, and it's actually a bit hard. I'll remind hubby to pack 2 one-pieces. If the elevators don't have any cameras I'll certainly get this one done!

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy4 View Post
For around the pool wear a thin light colored bikini with all the linings removed.

At least once every 30min get in the pool ( bonus points if you then go straight to the pool bar )

Find a female to friend, next give hubby a blowjob finishing with some on your face and some between your tits. Then go back and start talking to her again.

At dinner go to the restroom and remove your panties upon returning hand them to hubby ( his choice what happens to them ) let hubby rub his dessert spoon along your bare pussy while he has his dessert.
Looks like I need to get some sheer swimsuits instead of just ripping out linings lol.

All of these I should be able to do. Although I don't make friends that easily, so not sure about the female friend. Idk we'll see

Quote:
Originally Posted by since1980 View Post
When driving after 5 minutes you need to strip naked. Blindfold yourself and let your husband drive you somewhere. When he tells you too you must get out of the car and edge, (No cumming). You can then get back in the car but cannot get dressed until you have driven for another 5 minutes. Only then can you remove Your blindfold.

When hiking, your husband gets to choose the clothes you will wear. Once you get to a quiet area you will remove your top half and let your husband play with your nipples. He has 2 minutes to get you wet just using your nipples. You are not allowed to touch yourself or him during this time. You must then strip to your knickers and prove if they are wet or not. If you are wet he wins and you have to remove your knickers, give him a blowjob, take a facial, you can get dressed again but not clean the cum off your face for 10 minutes, you are also not allowed to cum while you are out. If your not wet then you win and he has to strip naked and provide a show for you. He must edge himself twice then play with you till you cum he is not allowed to cum while you are out.
I love this driving dare! Not sure if we will have a car the entire trip, but it will be something we at least a few times!

The hiking dare I think we will combine with the others. I have a lot do of things to do on our hikes now. But we have a lot of hiking to do so it's perfect!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExplorerOfDesires View Post
Perhaps another nice addition to the hiking:

When being naked while hiking while being pretty sure that you are alone (while your clothes are a few minutes walk away), edge yourself and then shout "I am naked" three times. Make sure to emphasize each syllable. Also wait at least five seconds between each shout. And try to shout a bit louder each time.
Now this is a challenge! And slightly humiliating. Not sure how loud I will get but Hubby loves this one. I already feel slutty just thinking about this one lol. Thank you! Great ideas!
Old 09-09-2018, 09:22 AM   #12
psyched419

Wear a large butt plug in a skimpy bikini bottom. Do not bother to adjust the bottoms; hopefully it gets caught around the outside of your swimwear. Maybe your husband can encourage the fabric to the side now and then...
psyched419 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
beach, exhibition, masturbation, public, vacation