Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 12-06-2020, 03:10 PM   #16
TiedInLatex

You must tell you boyfriend he may fuck you in the ass whenever he want to. Whenever he visit, you should start by repeating it to him:

"Remember, you may fuck me in my ass, whenever you choose to".

And of cause, whenever he ask. You willingly pull down you pants/lift your skirt and let him fuck you in your ass.

When he is done, you say:

"Thank you. Whenever you want more, just let me know".

Anytime, means anytime! Even if its not at home. Remember he also have to pull down his pants, so I guess he will have to keep it somewhat privately.

NB: I noted you had kids. They are the only exception. But you must provide your ass to him as soon as possible, if you have to call the "kids veto". But just because you have kids, the two of you might quietly go to the bathroom and lock the door... so only call the "kids veto" if it is really necessary.
TiedInLatex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2020, 04:56 PM   #17
Waterfall
getDare Sweetheart

Oh gosh. He’s gonna love that way too much. But I will do what I must to become an anal-only slut

Likes, limits, and toys!

Pm me degrading things I should add here!
Waterfall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2020, 05:37 PM   #18
Waterfall
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Centself View Post
have one day of denial. every time you want to shower while you are denied you must fuck your ass with a toy or your fingers (or let your boyfriend do it) for at least two minutes before you are allowed to get clean, if you want to dry yourself off after your shower you must fuck your ass for an additional two minutes once you are out of the shower otherwise you can put your clothes on still wet.
This was fun! It definitely made for some interesting drying. My pussy got clean and got right back to being “dirty” again

Quote:
Originally Posted by maddog2048 View Post
Each day of denial keep a count of how many times you think about orgasming. Each night before bed practice deepthroating your dildo for 5 minutes to get it all wet then use it to fuck your ass (5 minutes for each time you thought about orgasm). Edge at same time if you can.
Today’s was higher I thought about orgasming about 6 times today. I was horny the whole day but orgasming surprisingly didn’t cross my mind as much as I thought. I was moreso thinking about my boyfriend railing my ass for his pleasure that’s 30 minutes tho!

Quote:
Originally Posted by beof95 View Post
Each day have something in your ass (preferably a butt plug) for at least 2 hours

Edge each day while thinking what a dirty anal slut you are and how much you want to take it up the ass, but dont just think it, say it to yourself
Been plugging myself religiously! It feels so good to be full! And I’m not allowed to touch myself now so edging is definitely harder, but I guess that just means I say that even more

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarletMaid View Post
what a shame. and here i tought you were an oral slut. was about to send you some more PMs.

Anyways.

a small task.

get naked. objects like you dont need clothes. blindfold yourself with whatever you have at hand. and kneel in the corner of your room. now. take your favorite toy and start fucking yourself in the corner.

for every sound you make stop slap yourself in the face and restart.

you are to fuck yourself in this position 100 times.

after you finish remove the toy and count to 100. once you finish remove the blindfold, fuck yourself 20 more times.

if you make any sound during that time. slap and restart from the begining.

you are a sextoy. and should remain silent.
I plan on doing this in the shower the next time I shower because it’s the place I have the most privacy. I’m way too excited for this lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Granza View Post
One day from me.

Everytime you go out for errands you must wear a plug in your ass. And if he likes this sort of thing, You should find time while you are out to go into a restroom or dressing room to take a picture of your plug and send it to your boyfriend.
Did that today! He was so excited to get the picture >:3

Quote:
Originally Posted by maddog2048 View Post
If you like the peeing with finger, perhaps try keeping a suitable object in shower, then set yourself a rule that you can only shower while it's in your ass. (as incentive if you catch yourself showering without it put it in and swap to cold water for 30 seconds)
Been using my plug! Even been fucking myself with my plug in the shower too!

Likes, limits, and toys!

Old 12-07-2020, 06:14 PM   #19
Thifr
getDare Succubus

One more day from me...

Buy some ginger roots, peel the bigger one and give it the form of a plug. Get naked, on the bed, in your belly, spread eagle. (better if your hands and ankles are tied) Let your boyfriend play with your asshole and your new ''plug''. Let him spank you time to time. Suck a dildo with your mouth in the same time to be as much horny as you can be.

(Try maybe the ginger while Sucking it the day before doing this task...)

Only 18+
Thifr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2020, 07:11 PM   #20
Waterfall
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thifr View Post
One more day from me...

Buy some ginger roots, peel the bigger one and give it the form of a plug. Get naked, on the bed, in your belly, spread eagle. (better if your hands and ankles are tied) Let your boyfriend play with your asshole and your new ''plug''. Let him spank you time to time. Suck a dildo with your mouth in the same time to be as much horny as you can be.

(Try maybe the ginger while Sucking it the day before doing this task...)
I’ve heard that ginger feels absolutely awful in that manner. I’ll try it I guess but I make no promises in completing this particular dare guess we’ll see if it becomes a limit or not! It’s very daunting but I’m open to trying!

Likes, limits, and toys!

Old 12-07-2020, 11:23 PM   #21
placidlife

Get your boyfriend to draw a square in permanent marker around your pussy. Until it fades you're not allowed to allow anything to enter said square unless it's for hygiene purposes. If you do breach the square, your boyfriend can punish you however he wishes.

Side note : he is allowed to renew the square whenever he wants
placidlife is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to placidlife for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
anal, anal only, denial, deny me