Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 02-27-2019, 03:59 PM   #31
Butterfly
A Butterfly Princess <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by wingman78 View Post
Here's one idea that includes household chores; I don't know what other tasks you have (work, GetDare duties as our King, et cetera) but if you can give some more details about those I might post another task later.

For now I'll focus on your likes to try and make your household chores more fun. In this particular case it's going to be your dinner, and I'm going to give you a good incentive to cook a very nice dinner for yourself. Pick any recipe you like, but the normal cooking time should be at least 30 minutes and it should have at least 6 ingredients, including some vegetables and a nice piece of meat.

What you wear while cooking and eating is up to you; pick anything you like (naked, high heels only, a chastity cage, full lingerie, normal clothes: whatever you like). Your instructions for cooking:
  • While cutting vegetables and doing other preparations you will wear a buttplug of your choice. Don't start cooking until all your preparations are done.
  • If anything is cooking/boiling on your stove you should have a ball gag in, let any drool flow down your face. We don't want to get any in your food!
  • Once you start frying/boiling things you can remove the buttplug. Anytime you touch anything in a pan (including stirring things) you are allowed to fuck your ass for a full minute afterwards.
  • Regarding what to fuck your ass with: start with any dildo you like. The second time you can choose: A2M the dildo a couple of times before using it again, or move up to a larger one without A2M. Repeat this choice every time you want to fuck your ass.

Make sure to keep the heat down a bit so you have enough time to use your ass, and enjoy the smell of that delicious food. And since we're focusing on your likes you actually get to eat it; it would be a shame to throw this out. But here's the deal: you get 15 minutes to finish your dinner... blindfolded, using just your non-dominant hand. That will surely leave a nice mess.

If you have anything left after the 15 minutes put it through a blender (add some water if it's too thick), pour into a bowl, and lick it up.

Have fun, and I'm looking forward to hearing which parts you enjoyed and which parts could use additional work.
Approved. With the one change that the ass fucking is mandatory, not just "if you want". Speak with me if you have any questions. The recipe must be approved by Icey or I before cooking.

Deadline is March 30

My heart belongs to my Husband: Mr. Devious
Being tortured frequently by my Dom SleepySloth
Served by my loyal worm Jaro
Caring for my little TheBrat
RecordingsFAQAMA
Likes/LimitsToys
Discord: butterfly.cm

Butterfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2019, 03:59 PM   #32
Butterfly
A Butterfly Princess <3

Quote:
I'm assuming that you already wear a plug during those walks so I won't even bother mentioning that; but next time you work from home it would be cool if you could combine your beautiful plug collection and your toilet control like. I'll give you a very simple set of rules:
  • Insert your small metal plug at the start of the day
  • If you need to use the bathroom remove the plug and replace it with the medium one
  • If you need to go again replace it with the large anchor plug
  • I doubt you'll need more, but if you do move up to that giant inflatable plug and give it two pumps every time you need to use the toilet.

I might come up with something more extensive next week if I have a creative moment.
Approved. Deadline March 10

RecordingsFAQAMA
Likes/LimitsToys

Old 03-03-2019, 03:21 AM   #33
Jaro
A filthy maggot anal whore

Post Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassandra View Post
Since you hate line writing, worm, get naked (if you aren't yet) and put your humbler on. Then write a blog entry about why deepthroat is now in your likes, and how that is related to your Mistress and to your Goddess. Make it at least ten sentences. Between each sentence, you have to complete 20 deepthroats, then slap each of your face cheeks, and say "I am a horny worm for deepthroats".
I have been postponing this because I simply 'like' doing deepthroats so much.
I mean seriously, this was pretty terrible again! So much drool and I also puked a few times. It really isn't wise to do this just after eating.

And then at the very end I remembered I had to slap myself and say the line in between too and I totally forgot! I did it once after the final like but then I really didn't want to do it all over again.

I actually did 1 line more than I had to, so ended up doing 220 exhausting deepthroats. They sure made me feel very degraded and slutty, which I guess is the main reason why I 'like' this.

Check the blog >>here<<!

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToysAMA

Check out my truths and dares here

Jaro is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Jaro for this post:
Old 03-03-2019, 05:44 AM   #34
CSasha
Oracle

Aaaah, so cute! Thanks for the report, Jaro. You did awesome.

Since we now clarified that you hate the deepthroats themselves, with all the details of drooling etc., but that's the reason you love to be forced to do them for our pleasure and those of your Goddess and Mistress, and since you forgot some details, plus the insight and learnings from the task, here a freshly proposed task:

I suggest you start of with an enema to keep it clean. Anyway, complete 100 anal thrusts with your dildo, not moving your dildo but squatting, doggy-styling or moving your body onto it. Just to warm you up and not make you enjoy yourself too much.
Then put a non-peeled potatoe into your ass, since you love anal. You decided its size and shape. You may use your spit for lube as much as you like.
Write slut on your forehead, in big letters, but make sure it comes off completely with good washing (it might even blur due to the following task ; where is body writing in your likes btw.? within humiliation?).
Then lay naked on your bed, on your back with your head hanging over the edge.

Now comes the fun part, deepthroat the dildo that was in your ass:

Do one deepthroat, then hold it for 1 second, then say: "I hate deepthroats for the discomfort. I love completing them for you for the humiliation." (you can say that in any language of your choice)
Repeat, but with 2 deepthroats and 2 seconds, including the sentences.
Repeat with 3 deepthroats, 3 seconds, sentences again, and so forth, until 20 deepthroats and 20 seconds.
If you are unsure you counted correctly, do the last number you remember being right again.
If you fail to hold the deepthroat for the necessary time, do the double amount of deepthroats held for 2 seconds less instead, and so forth as long as you fail the time.

After you did that, take some pics for yourself, your Goddess and your Mistress. Then write a report and clean up.

Looking for some kinky roulette?

My Likes and Limits short list

My pronouns are it/its

If you spam me disrespecting my profile, or grammar, or spelling, or asking for play or relationship without previous context, punch your genitals 20 times as hard as you can.
CSasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2019, 11:04 AM   #35
Butterfly
A Butterfly Princess <3

Quote:
I suggest you start of with an enema to keep it clean. Anyway, complete 100 anal thrusts with your dildo, not moving your dildo but squatting, doggy-styling or moving your body onto it. Just to warm you up and not make you enjoy yourself too much. Approved

Then put a non-peeled potatoe into your ass, since you love anal. You decided its size and shape. You may use your spit for lube as much as you like.Not approved. I don't feel that an unpeeled potato is safe. You may use your glass plug instead.

Write slut on your forehead, in big letters, but make sure it comes off completely with good washing (it might even blur due to the following task ; where is body writing in your likes btw.? within humiliation?). Approved, but write it in lipstic rather than marker.

Do one deepthroat, then hold it for 1 second, then say: "I hate deepthroats for the discomfort. I love completing them for you for the humiliation." (you can say that in any language of your choice)
Repeat with 3 deepthroats, 3 seconds, sentences again, and so forth, until 20 deepthroats and 20 seconds.
If you are unsure you counted correctly, do the last number you remember being right again.
If you fail to hold the deepthroat for the necessary time, do the double amount of deepthroats held for 2 seconds less instead, and so forth as long as you fail the time. Approved but the sentence will be "I am a deep throating bitch and will suffer for my Misses"

After you did that, take some pics for yourself, your Goddess and your Mistress. Then write a report and clean up.I would rather it be a short video of you after the task saying the line one more time
I approve this task with the changes made in bold above.
Deadline: two weeks

RecordingsFAQAMA
Likes/LimitsToys

The following user says Thank You to Butterfly for this post:
Old 03-03-2019, 11:07 AM   #36
Butterfly
A Butterfly Princess <3

Thank you all for all of the wonderful tasks! I am going to request that we give the worms throat a break and post no more deepthroat tasks for awhile.

Thank you again!

RecordingsFAQAMA
Likes/LimitsToys

Old 03-18-2019, 08:50 AM   #37
Jaro

Post Report

Quote:
For now I'll focus on your likes to try and make your household chores more fun. In this particular case it's going to be your dinner, and I'm going to give you a good incentive to cook a very nice dinner for yourself. Pick any recipe you like, but the normal cooking time should be at least 30 minutes and it should have at least 6 ingredients, including some vegetables and a nice piece of meat.

What you wear while cooking and eating is up to you; pick anything you like (naked, high heels only, a chastity cage, full lingerie, normal clothes: whatever you like). Your instructions for cooking:
  • While cutting vegetables and doing other preparations you will wear a buttplug of your choice. Don't start cooking until all your preparations are done.
  • If anything is cooking/boiling on your stove you should have a ball gag in, let any drool flow down your face. We don't want to get any in your food!
  • Once you start frying/boiling things you can remove the buttplug. Anytime you touch anything in a pan (including stirring things) you are allowed to fuck your ass for a full minute afterwards.
  • Regarding what to fuck your ass with: start with any dildo you like. The second time you can choose: A2M the dildo a couple of times before using it again, or move up to a larger one without A2M. Repeat this choice every time you want to fuck your ass.

Make sure to keep the heat down a bit so you have enough time to use your ass, and enjoy the smell of that delicious food. And since we're focusing on your likes you actually get to eat it; it would be a shame to throw this out. But here's the deal: you get 15 minutes to finish your dinner... blindfolded, using just your non-dominant hand. That will surely leave a nice mess.

If you have anything left after the 15 minutes put it through a blender (add some water if it's too thick), pour into a bowl, and lick it up.

Have fun, and I'm looking forward to hearing which parts you enjoyed and which parts could use additional work.
I finally did another dare from this thread again: and this one!

At first I figured it would be rather easy but it turned out, not quite.

For this dare I choose to make my Chorizo lasagna. It's really not complicated and I'm not sure if it really counts as cooking but there were 6 ingredients and it took me about half an hour.

I started by plugging myself and staying as naked as I already was. Then I did the preparations: cutting the onions and the sausage. The mushrooms were already cut. It didn't take long so I cleaned up some in the kitchen as well.

I was really enjoying my plug. I don't have a daily plug rule anymore which I am quite happy with. Because this way the times that I AM plugged are more special.

When I started cooking I put in my large ball gag. I took the liberty of staying plugged as well, assuming that would be okay.

The gag is so large that it actually prevents most of my drool from exiting. Which is a bit unfortunate because I like drool! It also hurts my jaw after a while but it also makes me feel so submissive, which I really enjoy.

I counted 10 times that I stirred which meant 10 minutes of ass fucking. The most enjoyable part of this dare.... or so I expected.

I was wrong.

I only have 2 dildos so I also used my plug to fuck myself with and alternated between the 3 toys. My oldest dildo was the best. The new one I bought not so much. It's actually a bit of a miss-buy since it isn't that much larger than my original dildo, it feels less good and the suction cup... well sucks! Also I didn't need that now, it's useless to try and fuck myself with this hands free.

I did all the fucking while sitting against the fridge with my legs spread and the lasagna (which had yet to go in the oven) between them. By having my food so close I wanted it to be more humiliating.

The fist 3 minutes went well and I enjoyed the fucking but then... things got messy! Since I didn't plan to do any A2M I only cleaned myself quickly beforehand and that proved to be unwise. It became a pretty nasty situation but I kept going after I moved the food away from me a bit.

So yeah, this wasn't that enjoyable.

Then for the eating part. That was MUCH harder than I thought it would be. While Miss allowed me to use utensils, it was very difficult to gauge how far along I was with finishing. I didn't know the time and thought time was moving much faster than it actually did. And since I really really REALLY didn't want to have to lick afterwards, I ate like a maniac and so fast that I couldn't enjoy my food. I also ended eating using just my hand so that I knew how far I was.

My face got pretty messy.

But then I was done and it turned out I did it in 7 minutes!

Had I known... I could have actually enjoyed my food!

Had the fucking not gotten messy and had I known the time, I would have enjoyed this dare a lot more, but it was a good and well thought-out dare. So thank you again.

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToysAMA

The following 2 users say Thank You to Jaro for this post:
Old 03-18-2019, 01:02 PM   #38
wingman78
Longtime User

Perfect report, 10/10 would dare again Isn't it amazing how your sense of time changes while blindfolded?
Old 03-29-2019, 10:20 AM   #39
Jaro

Post Report

Quote:
I'm assuming that you already wear a plug during those walks so I won't even bother mentioning that; but next time you work from home it would be cool if you could combine your beautiful plug collection and your toilet control like. I'll give you a very simple set of rules:
  • Insert your small metal plug at the start of the day
  • If you need to use the bathroom remove the plug and replace it with the medium one
  • If you need to go again replace it with the large anchor plug
  • I doubt you'll need more, but if you do move up to that giant inflatable plug and give it two pumps every time you need to use the toilet.

I finally completed this today. Well, almost at least because my Misses allowed me not to use my inflatable. I'm still kind of re-training my ass so I feared it would be a stretch, *wink wink*.

I started putting in my small metal plug after my morning pee at 4 AM (yes I voluntarily wake up at times like that!)
The small plug is actually quite uncomfortable and I don't know why. This time it was easy enough though, since I didn't have it in very long.

Because at 5.30 AM it was time to poop and so, after, I put in my normal sized plug. This is my default plug which is most comfortable for long time wear. Only the edges of the base can get irritating between my butt cheeks sometimes.

At 11.20 AM - while still working - I put in my glass plug. It is larger at the sphincter and also heavy so it is MUCH more noticeable to wear. I love it though and the base, being round and smooth, is not irritating at all.
I actually wore this until after I was done work and even did my groceries while wearing it!

It was a stretch though and my asshole was starting to complain. I also really needed to pee and had been holding for as long as possible because next step was the large plug, which I finally put in after pee at 3 PM.
This one is hard to get inside because it is so large, so that final push beyond my butt hole is a huge stretch!
But once it is inside it is actually quite nice. At the sphincter it is the same as the glass plug, but softer material so it is actually more comfortable at my hole. And inside it is very nicely noticeable.

Still... after all the stretching of today my ass was getting tired and Miss allowed me to only have the last plug, the anchor plug, in for 1 hour.
So I finally wore that one from 5 to 6 PM. It isn't larger then my large plug, but inside it 'opens up' stretching me out inside more.
But I actually didn't feel that. It felt mostly the same as my large plug so it's kind of a let down as far as the anchoring goes.

I was glad to be done at 6 and happy to now finally report on this dare.

Thank you, and maybe another time I can do the inflatable as well.

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToysAMA

Old 03-29-2019, 10:30 AM   #40
wingman78
Longtime User

Thanks for the report, I love the vivid descriptions of how these plugs feel. Very relatable!
Old 04-01-2019, 08:37 PM   #41
Jaro

Post Report

Quote:
Aaaah, so cute! Thanks for the report, Jaro. You did awesome.

Since we now clarified that you hate the deepthroats themselves, with all the details of drooling etc., but that's the reason you love to be forced to do them for our pleasure and those of your Goddess and Mistress, and since you forgot some details, plus the insight and learnings from the task, here a freshly proposed task:

I suggest you start of with an enema to keep it clean. Anyway, complete 100 anal thrusts with your dildo, not moving your dildo but squatting, doggy-styling or moving your body onto it. Just to warm you up and not make you enjoy yourself too much.
Then put a non-peeled potatoe into your ass, since you love anal. You decided its size and shape. You may use your spit for lube as much as you like.
Write slut on your forehead, in big letters, but make sure it comes off completely with good washing (it might even blur due to the following task ; where is body writing in your likes btw.? within humiliation?).

If you fail to hold the deepthroat for the necessary time, do the double amount of deepthroats held for 2 seconds less instead, and so forth as long as you fail the time.

After you did that, take some pics for yourself, your Goddess and your Mistress. Then write a report and clean up.
I did this yesterday and it was one of the hardest dares I ever had to do. Not only physically but mentally most of all.

I had been postponing this, so much so that I missed a deadline and then almost failed to meet the second deadline.
Miss also made it harder because of it, and I knew it would take a long time to do and it would be so stressful. Just thinking of it and the fact that I was on the final day of the second deadline made me so nervous.

But I managed to complete it and it *only* took me just over 1 hour (for the deepthroating part).

The anal fucks first were easy and fun enough, even if it meant stadeling my bathtub which was stressful. I had cleaned myself VERY thoroughly - and I needed more so since I was nervous - beforehand. So thankfully the dildo wasn't visibly dirty when I started on the deepthroats.

Miss allowed me not to be plugged during, because one of the parts she added to make it harder was that I had to thrust it in my ass once between each deepthroating set. The numbers were changed to be backwards, so starting 20 times 1 second all the way down to 1 time 20 seconds. This way by calculation it would take 25 minutes to do, but with saying the sentence in between, fucking and just gasping, puking, gagging and simply catching my breath it took over 1 hour.

It was really terrible and nasty. The first 10 sets were the hardest as the total time for all of them kept increasing. Yes I felt very slutty and degraded, especially when I puked 3 times. Due to how I lay backwards to puke ran all over my face like somebody just dumped a bucket over me. In the end I was one eye was glued tightly shut and it had never been this nasty before.

The final 10 were easier although by now I really started to taste the dildo! I now also had to say the line after each individual deepthroat, instead of after each 5 (last change from Miss). But keeping it down longer was doable and I never failed to hold it for the required amount of time. I did lose count of one set which I thus had to repeat.

I took a video for my Misses afterwards in which I was a very very dirty and messy worm!

So ultimately less throats but longer was easier than more throats but shorter. But it also became easier because I saw the light at the end of the tunnel. The task was so nasty and almost unbearably hard, that I needed a lot of talking and aftercare after.

Thankfully Miss Butterfly was there for me and was very understanding, like she always is. I thank her for this from the bottom of my subby heart and I also thank you, Cassandra for this task. I truly hated it, but that was mostly because it was so long and because I had been postponing and was so nervous. But it did gave me more required practice and I do want to be a good deepthroating slut!

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToysAMA

Old 04-02-2019, 01:11 PM   #42
Butterfly
A Butterfly Princess <3

I am very proud of you little worm. I know this task was mentally challenging on top of the physical challenge. I want you to know that you did an amazing job.

RecordingsFAQAMA
Likes/LimitsToys

Advertisements
Kink Talk