Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 02-29-2012, 10:31 PM   #46
Stanly

Tie your balls up and put a string connected to your balls around your kneck. Go for a walk with this done.
Wont do: public, friends family, poop, blood

I NEED PANTIES
-I need panties to please people. Pm me if your willing to help me out and we can see if there's any sort of possibility to do so.

I've shit my pants in school before on accident.
Stanly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 12:12 AM   #47
storm

tie your balls up tight with one shoe lace and tie something with a good amount of weight to it, like a can. then tie your cock with another shoe lace, not as tight, but tight enough. now edge 5 times. and when you're about to cum... ruin it. you may cum the next day.
storm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 02:08 PM   #48
aesop52
getDare Sweetheart

Pull your foreskin back entirely. Tie up your balls and dick. Cum without moving your foreskin. All methods are admitted.
After cumming slap each of your balls 50 times with an solid object.

Likes: plugging anal/mouth/penis, bondage, cbt, pupplay, whip, pee, a mild scare.
Limits: public, family, feminization, diaper, wedgies (don't get it), permanent or unhealthy
Fun cbt toys: penis plug, gates of hell, ballstretchers with rings, wartenberg wheel (not yet tested).
aesop52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 12:36 AM   #49
storm

nice, put on the gates of hell, I've seen it, it looks interesting. now plug your ass with the biggest plug you have, now somehow make yourself cum.
storm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 12:18 PM   #50
6u3k
Account Banned

Tie a heavy object (gallon of milk) to ur nuts . Now swing it Back and forth till u hit ur ass with it twice.

Ps my last post on this thread for a while healing up for my week of cbt(link in signature )
All are welcome to post on it as often as they wish
6u3k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 12:18 PM   #51
iluvXTRMcbt
getDare Devil

place a total of 30 cloths pins on your cock and balls, then smack them off with a ruler.
& Anal.
Soft Limits: Scat, full service toilet, animals
Hard Limits: Excessive Blood, Kids, Illegal

KiK: BiMaleSlave4Abuse

Toys/Tools:Just ask via PM
iluvXTRMcbt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 11:04 AM   #52
cbt_please
getDare Sweetheart

while flacid wrap your cock in electrical tape (the kind that's kind of stretchy), leave just the head of your cock exposed. now make yourself cum twice before removing the tape. the tape should constrict your cock when it gets hard if done right

Limits: urethral, scat, piss swallowing, cum swallowing, permanent, diapers, public, blood, animals, children, family, crossdressing, large anal, shaving, dirty socks.
cbt_please is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 02:30 AM   #53
comicslave
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to comicslave

Tape your cock to your balls tightly and dip them in ice and leave them there till you are numb a little and try and get your cock hard. If you have a vib i would say put it between your cock and balls before you tape up and use that.
comicslave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 07:35 AM   #54
augustactor
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via Yahoo to augustactor

tie your balls up and hit them 20 times as hard as you can with the handle of a wooden spoon. should work kinda like a cane. then put an ice pack on your balls for an hour.

Been hoping to find someone to make me their dare slave. It's been a while since I was last on here.

A quick sexuality map for those who care
augustactor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 08:22 AM   #55
iluvXTRMcbt
getDare Devil

coat your cock and balls with iceyhot or other sports cream then wrap them all to gether in duct tape stay that way for at lease an hour.
& Anal.

Old 03-20-2012, 02:13 PM   #56
6u3k
Account Banned

Coat ur cock in candle wax and let it harden now take a ruler and smack it till all the wax is gone than masturbate with it.coated in a grainy substance till u cum twice than apply the wax to ur nuts leaving it there untill it falls off naturally
6u3k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 06:46 AM   #57
CBTlover69

tie your balls tight and put them in ice. roll 2 dice. the first die tells you how many minutes they are in the ice and the second die tells you how many times you edge before cumming
CBTlover69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 07:58 AM   #58
cbt_please
getDare Sweetheart

Get a long sock, tube sock or equivalent. Long enough to reach from your mouth to your balls. If you can't find this get a regular sock and tie a string to it that makes it that long. Now get a baseball, apple, orange, or what I like to use a jar full or coins (about 150-200 coins), basically any hard solid round object. Put that object in the sock. Wrap a rubber band around the sock a few times just above the object so that it doesn't slide around.

Now, tape your cock to your stomach to your balls are wide open.

Put the end of the sock or string in your mouth so that while standing the object in the sock is right on your balls.

Roll a dice. Now lift the object to 90 degrees so it's right in front of your face. Now drop it so it swings and smashes your nuts. Do not move as it falls. You may move after it hits when you double over from it. Do that a number of times equal to the dice roll.

Now after all the times are done on the dice, roll again. Repeat.

Continue repeating this until you've rolled two sixes in a row.

While you may get lucky, just so you understand I rolled the dice on random.org and I rolled, 32142563315422123414523215324231166
so 98 drops before I would've stopped.

Enjoy

Limits: urethral, scat, piss swallowing, cum swallowing, permanent, diapers, public, blood, animals, children, family, crossdressing, large anal, shaving, dirty socks.
cbt_please is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 08:21 AM   #59
iluvXTRMcbt
getDare Devil

get a rope and wrap it around your ball sack severall times till it pushes your balls at lease 3 inches from your body. now pull the end of the rope between your legs and over your sholders. pull it as tight as possible now wrap your cock with the rope till its covered to the head. stay like this for at lease 30 minutes. (for added fun get in a jogging suit and go for a jog during that 30 minutes)
& Anal.

Old 03-24-2012, 06:42 AM   #60
comicslave
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to comicslave

For next day you will wear panties with an ice pack in it when it melts replace with new one.
comicslave is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
cbt, cock torture, dare, person above, torture