Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 04-14-2023, 06:42 PM   #46
Kawaii

I think you should bounce up and down on your toy to a fun music video with a fast beat. Gag yourself and drool and dont touch yourself except to get the toy in deeper. If you don't get past the knot in 4 repeated videos, you must put on a slutty outfit and film yourself bouncing to the beat and send it to one kink friendly person you know and maybe they can give you tips on how to properly get filled up by a knot
Not into heavy pain, extreme scat, or rudeness
Pm for kik
PM Dares
Toy list
Kawaii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2023, 01:56 AM   #47
SissyCecelia

Set a big dildo, which is a challenge for you, or you have never gotten balls deep inside of you, on a chair with a hard surface. If it has a suction cup - fine. If not, find a way to secure it.

Wearing high heels if preferred, but not mandatory.

Lube up your ass, line the dildo up to your hole.

Now squat over it. Hold the squat for 3 minutes. Bonus points if you do this directly after a leg workout.

The goal of this is that you completely impale yourself with the dildo, as your legs give in over time.

No arching back, and no repositioning. Either you can hold the squat, or you get impaled.
SissyCecelia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2023, 01:51 PM   #48
EnigmaticBunni

I hate anal.. but I am being made to post here

Take your biggest plug in and do 50 jumping jacks and 50 squats. If it falls out you must start over from the beginning

Likes and limits
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=94313

PM dares
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=95880

Kik: enigmaticbunni

EnigmaticBunni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2024, 05:28 AM   #49
gijser

put on your chastity cage for this...

first fuck your ass with your dildo slowly until it gets comfortable, after that go in full pounding for about 5 minutes or you feel sufficiently opened.

after that grab your deep butt plug and cover it in in toothpaste and shove it in, also grab your largest metal plug and put it in the freezer until the toothpaste has worn off, take out the deep plug and put the frozen plug in so it can get up to temperature.

when the plug is up to temperature get the dildo again and cover it in toothpaste, start fucking it and try to cum in your cage with a vibrator if you have it.... if unable before the toothpaste wears off you can uncage but have to ruin your orgasm

Likes and Limits
Toys
PM-Dares
Sex map

Calender:
https://teamup.com/ksom9zzghz28utr9ib

Edges - 68/85
gijser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2024, 08:01 AM   #50
KEDA

You want to stretch your hole before the real deal starts, so grab a medium sized toy and fuck your ass with it, and slowly amd comfortably move up to your biggest toy and fuck your ass for 5 mins with it. If you meel that you can stretch yourself even more, add some pens to the toy.

Now the real part starts. Your ass should be nicely stretched, so much so that you can insert a peeled banana without mushing it. Go ahead and do so, and keep adding bananas until you feel you are full (you can cut the last banana in halves or quarters to make sure you insert as much as you can). Fuck your ass with your biggest toy, make sure that you mush those fruits well, and then add more bananas. You should insert-fuck-insert-fuck till you are positive that your ass is filled to the brim.

Now plug your ass up, wear two or three tight boxers to help keep the plug in, and wait till you can't hold it anymore. You are free to go to the toilet whenever you need. Releasing yourself will feel pretty overwhelming, and only after it you can allow yourself to cum
Likes:BDSM,Bondage,Piss Drink,Pain,Pet Play,Bladder Control,Feminization,Sissification,Spank,Punishmen t,Spit Play,Humiliation,Torture,Nipples Torture,Messy,Crossdresing,Anal,Oral,Buttplug,Ass to Mouth,Hiden Public

Dislike:Cum

Limits:Face,Shit,Ilegal,Blood,Diaper

Toys: Dildo, Chastity Cage, Collar, Ball Gag

KIK:KEDA_64

Send me dare on kik and i send you proof

SISSY
KEDA is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to KEDA for this post:
Old 02-11-2024, 05:46 AM   #51
gijser

Quote:
Originally Posted by KEDA View Post
You want to stretch your hole before the real deal starts, so grab a medium sized toy and fuck your ass with it, and slowly amd comfortably move up to your biggest toy and fuck your ass for 5 mins with it. If you meel that you can stretch yourself even more, add some pens to the toy.

Now the real part starts. Your ass should be nicely stretched, so much so that you can insert a peeled banana without mushing it. Go ahead and do so, and keep adding bananas until you feel you are full (you can cut the last banana in halves or quarters to make sure you insert as much as you can). Fuck your ass with your biggest toy, make sure that you mush those fruits well, and then add more bananas. You should insert-fuck-insert-fuck till you are positive that your ass is filled to the brim.

Now plug your ass up, wear two or three tight boxers to help keep the plug in, and wait till you can't hold it anymore. You are free to go to the toilet whenever you need. Releasing yourself will feel pretty overwhelming, and only after it you can allow yourself to cum
please give another dare, messy and food are a limit for me.......

Likes and Limits
Toys
PM-Dares
Sex map

Calender:
https://teamup.com/ksom9zzghz28utr9ib

Edges - 68/85
gijser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2024, 04:58 PM   #52
jdh90

Grab 3 dildos of varying sizes and line them up small to large.

Start on your smallest dildo. Roll a die for a challenge. If you complete it, move on to the next dildo size up. If not move back one dildo. Reroll challenge each time you change dildos.

If on the first dildo and told to move back, do your failure roll.
If on the last dildo and told to move forward, do your victory roll

Challenge roll
1. Slowly sit on it until you're not holding yourself up with your legs anymore. Gently grind for 2 minutes. If you cant sit on it balls deep, go back one.
2. Insert and fully remove the dildo from your ass 100 times, then gape for 10 full seconds. If you cant gape that long, go back one.
3. Do 40 squats over the dildo, inserting and removing it each time. If your legs give out, go back one.
4. Ride it for 5 minutes, taking at least half the shaft with each thrust. If at an time you drop below 60bpm, go back one.
5. Use it to fuck your ass for 5 minutes, then squirt a hot load of fake cum inside yourself. If this dildo doesn't squirt, go back one.
6. Lay on your back and spread our legs. Fuck your ass gently for 5 minutes.

Failure roll
1. Fuck the dildos for 5 minutes each, using only spit as lube.
2. Take a 1500ml fake cum enema and plug for 1 hour.
3. Edge 10 times, then no cumming for 24 hours.
4. Sit on one of the dildos for 30 Minutes.
5. Edge 5 times, then ruin an orgasm.
6. No cumming for 7 days.

Victory roll
1. Replay but reverse the order of the dildos :P
2. Cum while you have as many dildos inside of yourself as you can fit. Stuff all your holes.
3. Edge 5 times, then cum.
4. Cum while fucking yourself with one of the dildos.
5. Buy another dildo online while riding your favorite dildo. Confirm your order as you cum.
6. Cum, lick up all fluids.

Likes/Dislikes/Limits/Toys
PM Dares

PM Me Here
jdh90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2024, 11:06 AM   #53
Micka18

Take some rope/thread and tie the middle part aroud the neck of your medium plug. Measure it so when the plug is in your ass, both sides will reach your ankles/toes. You can do this with or without shoes: if with shoes, put the plug in and tightly tie each end of the rope to the back of your shoes; if naked, tie each end of rope to your big toes. Either way, the result has to be the same: with one rope tied to one toe and the other rope to the other toe, it now both ends of the rope have to be tight enough for you to feel a hard tug on the plug every time you take a step. You are going to walk for half an hour nonstop (can be at home) without holding the plug at all with your hands. After this time (or if the plug gets forced out of your ass, which I suggest you seriously avoid), you'll ride your biggest comfortable dildo for 5 minutes. If you don't manage to cum in said time, you'll repeat the 30-mins walking but this time you'll be doing it with the large plug. After you complete the 30mins in one go, you can fuck yourself to orgasm. If you are not able to complete the 30mins of punishment walk, you have to be in denial until you manage to complete it.And turn it on with a diaper.
I would be happy to get something where a diaper is involved
Micka18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2024, 12:09 AM   #54
Micka18

Toast the contribution.
Old 02-21-2024, 08:31 AM   #55
Micka18

Toast the post again
Old 02-21-2024, 10:01 AM   #56
KEDA

Create several ice cubes of toothpaste (100% toothpaste). When they are frozen, insert them in your ass and plug yourself until they melt. Once fully melted, unplug and empty yourself. Then coat your biggest dildo in toothpaste and fuck yourself to orgasm
Likes:BDSM,Bondage,Piss Drink,Pain,Pet Play,Bladder Control,Feminization,Sissification,Spank,Punishmen t,Spit Play,Humiliation,Torture,Nipples Torture,Messy,Crossdresing,Anal,Oral,Buttplug,Ass to Mouth,Hiden Public

Dislike:Cum

Limits:Face,Shit,Ilegal,Blood,Diaper

Toys: Dildo, Chastity Cage, Collar, Ball Gag

KIK:KEDA_64

Send me dare on kik and i send you proof

SISSY
KEDA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2024, 10:37 PM   #57
krush123007

Get the biggest thing you can fit in your ass and a bunch of sharpies and pens. Get the big thing in your ass and then start adding sharpies and pens until you physically can’t get any more in.

Likes/Limits/Dislikes/Toys

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=430423
My wedgie punishment challenge

https://throne.com/crush12345
Want something shoved in my ass that I don’t have? Send me it!
krush123007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2024, 12:07 AM   #58
Micka18

Ok fuck you slowly with your middle dildo for 15 minutes.Then you take it and lick and blow it clean for 5 minutes.While you clean it, you take your largest dildo and fuck yourself quickly and hard completely in and out. Now you take your inflatable plug and put it in Take a random generator that gives you a number between 10 and 20 and so you
is pumping it up. And so you go to sleep. In the morning he is only allowed to get out but only when he is inflated. And of course you have to clean it with your mouth.
Sorry for my bad english.
I would be happy about a task where a diaper is included.

Last edited by Micka18; 02-24-2024 at 12:10 AM.
Old 03-01-2024, 01:18 AM   #59
Micka18

Toast the post Hope it works
Old 03-01-2024, 02:42 AM   #60
sissysub69

put your largest butt plug in, then put on your diaper, you must then. every hour drink a glass of water, do this till you need to pee badly then. do 25 squats, 25 sit ups, 25 jumping jacks. 25 crunches, if you pee yourself. you must wear diaper for. hour, then take plug out, else wear it for 15 mins more then take it out,

Ask me about my hole.

Links to my blogs eg likes and dislikes
PM Dares
sissysub69 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
pain, painal, toothpaste, torture, torture anal