Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 03-06-2008, 11:21 PM   #1
vampyrepain

Default 23/M/Master seeks F/Slave (serious replies only)

I would like to meet a sub who is sincere and loving. My ideal sub will have a strong desire to better herself, I will help provide the motivation. I am looking for someone who is interested in a long-term relationship, not just a few days or months. I want a submissive who expects to serve me. I am not here solely for your sexual gratification; you will at times be required to do things for my entertainment and enjoyment. I will not allow you to "top from the bottom".

I am a very experienced Dom, but you do not have to be experienced at all. I am very good at introducing beginners to alternative lifestyle relationships. If you are curious about what BDSM, submission or sexual slavery is all about, I would be happy to gently teach you the ropes. If you are more experienced, that is okay too, just let me know and I'll hold you to higher standards from the start.

I am not horribly strict in the sense that I am not going to be mean to you unless you truely deserve. , but if you disobey, are disrespectful, or deserve punishment, I will make you hurt more than you want.

I will respect, yet stretch your limits. If you are looking for someone who can make you cry and then kiss away your tears, look no further.

Age unimportant, as long as you are legal. Cam/pictures not required at first, although if a long-term relationship works out, I will request these when you trust me enough to send them. You must have either yahoo messenger, AIM or MSN messenger and be able to chat briefly or send an update email at least once a day.

If you think you might be interested, contact me and we can talk and see if this might be a good fit...don't worry, I don't bite...at least not too hard at first.

Please send a thoughtful PM that tells me a little about yourself and what you are looking for including how to contact you on an instant messenger program.
Old 04-10-2008, 01:42 AM   #2
vampyrepain

Arrow Still looking for a serious submissive female

This is sort of a bump, but perhaps the mods will let it slide as I have waited a month. I am still looking for a sub but the things I desire in said sub have not changed. I'd rather take the time to form a strong relationship with the right person than just have a few sexually gratifying exchanges. I also just made a long post that had a few of my ideas of what a D/s relationship is all about. If you're interested, it is here.
Old 04-12-2008, 10:44 PM   #3
adore

I'm very interested. I'm 18 and have no experience being a slave, but I'm very interesting and would like to satisfy any needs of yours. I read your post and I found it very intriguing!

Advertisements
Kink Talk