Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 09-10-2019, 12:48 PM   #781
Raziel78
Distinguished Member

Default Dare

At midnight, you must walk in a bra and thong, down your street passing 15 houses. After 5 houses remove your bra and leave it on the gate, after 10 houses remove your thong and leave it on the gate, at 15 houses you must masturbate and cum. You may not retrieve your underwear on the walk home. At home, you must leave your front door open and masturbate until you cum 5 times.
Raziel78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2019, 07:11 AM   #782
MissPublic
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raziel78 View Post
At midnight, you must walk in a bra and thong, down your street passing 15 houses. After 5 houses remove your bra and leave it on the gate, after 10 houses remove your thong and leave it on the gate, at 15 houses you must masturbate and cum. You may not retrieve your underwear on the walk home. At home, you must leave your front door open and masturbate until you cum 5 times.
actually this was done quickly ♥ my street isnt used often at night so i just waited until it was midnight and then i started walking wearing only shoes, a bra and a thong like you ordered ♥

everything was quiet, i felt very comfortable ♥
after passing the 5th house i took my bra and put it at the doorknob ;P

i continued walking... topless now ;P still everything quiet so nothing to worry about until i reached the 10th house, where i dropped my thong and left it at the doorknob again ♥

Fully naked now i started walking again ♥ when i almost reached the 15th house i saw two guys talking at a door in distance and hid behind a bush *-* when i was sure i didnt know anybody of them i just continued walking (still watching out not to get seen) *-* i reached house nr 15 which was 2 houses next to the two men ♥ around a corner i masturbated until i had a nice quiet orgasm ♥ after the orgasm i stayed there for at least 5 minutes just to chill, but then i walked back home naked leaving my thong and bra on the doorknobs ;P

I had to hide one time because there was a car passing and my neighbors shouldnt see me naked.. or at least it wouldnt be good ;P

At home i sat right in front of the wide open front door and masturbated again while being tied to a chair (added this ;P) *-* i was very nervous because it was in my neighborhood and i wouldnt be able to cover, but i continued *-* between the first and the second orgasm two cars passed but they luckily didnt notice me ♥ Nothing else special happend during the other orgasms ♥

a nice and simple dare but it was fun ♥
MissPublic is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 4 users say Thank You to MissPublic for this post:
Old 09-22-2019, 01:46 AM   #783
MissPublic
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpf234 View Post
Scavenger hunt bet

Here’s a simple one have Aylin write Down the location of 5 things in town a shop, construction sight, school/college, signs, maybe a person, vehicles, cars or middle of the street holding an item.

She can add conditions if your comfortable, write this on your tits, wear hand cuffs, wear bells in your hair, tie a pony tail with a condom, have a stranger take the photos, have an orgasm, ect ect

The have Aylin write down three extreme public dares, she could use get dare or come up with new ones.

She will give you a time limit of an hour or two max im thinking it’s a small town.
In day light you’re going to leave the house in nothing but shoes and a coat and carrying a camera or phone and start the timer.
No keys to get back in or drive or money for a taxi.

Now you have to go to all the things she’s listed in that time and take a complexity naked photo there

Aylin will be at your house to let you in at the time of the dare ending, but she will leave your house with the keys if you miss it (that way she saves time and can do this on her lunch break if busy)

If you failed and she isn’t there wait for her, or go to collect the keys from her

If you failed the dare pick one of Aylin extreme dares at random todo as punishment she can tell you in advance, or not and give you the dare in parts extending the suspension and honey fear.

If you wanna make it a bet if you pass Aylin can do the punishment dare
also just completed this one yesterday ♥

so aylin was in my house for exactly 2 hours so i had to hurry since aylin had to drive to another country after the 2 hours (thats why we took 2 hours) *-* i knew if i couldnt take those 5 nude pics in the 5 places she chose, i would be locked out until today evening *-* And the punishment dare aylin chose was to drop my coat into a donation box instantly when i missed her *-*

so the 2 options were: taking those 5 pics in 2 hours or literally 24 hours naked locked out ♥

before i started we prepared my body a bit:
-buttplug
-some things written on my body
-"RAPE ME!" on my back
-"FUCK ME!" on my belly
-"FREE TO FUCK" on my ass and tits
-red high heels
-little bells tied to my nipples

Then i started walking ♥
The 5 pics i had to take were:
1. in a shop
-in a shower
2. center of the city somewhere (there are very many people at daytime)
3. in a sex shop
-pic taken by stranger
-stranger choses 1 toy of the sex shop for my pussy (his/her choice)
4. inside my neighbors pool
-pic taken during orgasm
-leave coat 5m away from the pool
5. changing room in a clothes shop

I started with my neighbors house because i was pretty sure he was still at work ♥ i went nice and naked inside his outdoor pool (which was very cold btw) and could orgasm without too much thinking about getting caught by my neighbor ♥ when i was close i prepared the cam and then finger fucked myself over the edge to the orgasm ♥ so pic nr. 4 done

then i decided to go for pic nr. 1 because the shop which sells showers is on my way to the center of the city where also the sex shop and the clothes shop is ♥ the walking took a while but when i found a good hidden shower in the shop i quickly dropped my coat and jumped into the shower ♥ I was standing naked in that shower waiting for the 10 second timer of my camera and it felt sooo long *-* The chance for anybody to appear in that time was very high in that shop *-* when i went out of the shower and dressed the coat but not closed it so far, so naked front view, a stranger appeared and obviously saw my naked front *-* i was shocked and quickly closed my coat and left *-* that was embarassing... but alright i needed to continue *-* pic nr 1 done

next one was pic nr 3 because it was the next one on my way ♥ i went into the sex shop instantly to the cashier and since it was a sex shop i just asked the about 40yo man if i could take a nude pic in that shop quickly ♥ felt weird to ask something like that and obviously it doesnt happen often because his reaction also was funny haha ♥ he said yes no problem ♥ then i explaind the dare to him and asked if he could take the pic and chose something for my pussy *-* i was so embarassed, and even more when he took my coat, saw the writings *-* He left me alone without my coat for a while and after like 2 minutes he came back with my coat in his hands still (which he then put on a table) and also in his hands was a big ball shaped vibrator ♥ i was standing there naked the whole time he didnt gave me my coat back *-* while i was inserting the ball a young couple entered the sex shop and obviously instantly noticed me *-* they watched me and laughed but didnt took pics ♥ when i had the big ball in the cashier turned it on high with his remote and i was having a good time ♥ the cashier grabbed my boobs and then got in position to take the pic, but before taking it he offered the couple to pose next to me *-* so the pic looks like this now: left side is the about 20 yo woman, then me in the middle naked spread legs showing everything and the about 20 yo man on the right ♥ pic nr 3 done ♥ of course then i got my coat back

in a small sideway in the center of my city i searched a place with was mostly empty of people, just dropped my coat, took the pic and dressed again *-* the whole thing took like 10 seconds but at least 5 people should have seen me *-* but pic nr 2 completed ♥

in the changing room i was alone so i just undressed and took the pic and then went back home but i really had to hurry *-*i had 20 minutes to walk a distance which needs 30 minutes normally so i jogged home *-* actually i did miss aylin and right now im sitting in my backyard naked since yesterday about 5pm *-* nobody saw me so far but the day just begins and i cant get in and cant dress.. my coat is in that donation box i mentioned in the beginning *-* buttplug still in...hurts now *-* aylin will be back and let me in in another 6-7 hoours.. *-*

but nice dare ♥
The following 6 users say Thank You to MissPublic for this post:
Old 09-22-2019, 03:47 PM   #784
jpf234

Default Please go into more details

Please explain everything after you getting home and realising you miss Aylin leavening, and please let Aylin explain her reaction, I’m sure 24 hours was difficult but we definitely want to know how it went especially the reaction on her part and getting back to your naked ass.
jpf234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2019, 12:35 AM   #785
MissPublic
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Please explain everything after you getting home and realising you miss Aylin leavening, and please let Aylin explain her reaction, I’m sure 24 hours was difficult but we definitely want to know how it went especially the reaction on her part and getting back to your naked ass.
you want to hear what happend in the 24 hours i had to wait naked? ♥

okay here you go:
i was naked and locked out of my house from 5pm to 5pm next day *-*
the only thing i knew was that nobody would come home earlier to catch me or let me in ♥ knowing that i just relaxed in our backyard sitting on a chair ♥ from the dare i still had all the writings written on my body and also the glass buttplug still was inside my ass (not that big plug but also not small) ♥

the first thing when i noticed i missed her is of course walking to the nearest donation box and put my coat in there like aylin told me *-* it was about 5:20pm so still daylight and i then was 20 minutes away from my home in only red high heels in daylight *-* It didnt took long for the first cars to appear so i jumped behind a fence ;P I had to sneak home and id quite took a while *-* i looked in every window and watched out to not get seen ♥ so many cars passed and also some bikers and walking people... it was such a rush ;P the last 50 meter i just ran as fast as i could with those shoes directly into the backyard *-* my neighbor was in his backyard too but there were enough bushes so he couldnt see me on that chair i put to the terrace ♥

At that point i was sitting naked on that chair with a buttplug inside me, body writings and high heels on the terrace in my backyard ♥ at least i took off the high hees so i was completely naked and then started edging... ♥ after having a nice orgasm i repeated the same progress 3 times but then i needed something other to do :/ i decided to watch netflix on my iphone ♥

Later in the night when my battery finally died i put the charger in and decided to walk around a bit because i would be sitting for a long time and i also needed something to do ♥ Of course i put the high heels back on again ♥ at about 11:30pm i started walking away from my house again ♥ i hurried to get away from my neighbors houses and walked away from the city ♥ after walking for like 5 minutes i was on a dark street alone where only 2 houses on that whole street are (farmers) ♥ still a street which is often used at daytime and many bikers even at night sometimes after a party or so for example *-* i walked on that street without a phone or anything with me and without a time or distance in my mind because i knew i could even walk for hours in theory ♥ one car passed when i had nothing good to hide so i dont know i got caught there or not but i dont think so because the car didnt honk or stop or anything ♥ i was hiding behind a tree but the tree wasnt very big so hiding was difficult *-* when i reached the end of the street there was a bigger street (very many cars at daytime and at least 1 car every 2 min at night) ♥ i had 4 options:
1. following the smaller street (most farmers houses)
2. following the big street to the left (there i would reach an other city in 3 km)
3. following the big street to the right (walking away from both citys and ending in a highway in like 6-7km)
4. walking back to my house (about 20 min)

I decided to walk back but not to my house, i wanted to go into the forest which is also like 5 min away from my house because in there aylin and i once placed a post in the ground which is the perfect height to trap me when i stand on it having it in my pussy ♥ i didnt believe it would work until i literally was stuck on that pole ;P I really considered to do this for fun and if i really wouldnt get off in any way but my experience told me to not do it if i didnt want to get seen and touched by a stranger like that *-* i searched for the stones we used to get on and i really inserted the pole into my pussy next to my plugged butthole but i kept the stones near so i could step on them to get off ♥ i used the pole to fuck my pussy as good as possible for like 10 minutes before climbing off which wasnt hard with the stones near ♥ then i walked back home took some pillows and tried to sleep on our terrace ♥ in the morning i wrote the report, then i watched netflix the rest of the next day because i couldnt really move in my backyard without getting seen.. *-*

the only person who caught me was a the postwoman.. she noticed nobody is at home so she wanted to put a package on the table of that terrace *-* obviously she ran into me and didnt say a word for quite a few seconds and i also needed time to realize somebody just appeared *-* she was literally standing right night to me when i noticed her and i only noticed her because she said "sorry i didnt want to disturb i got a package" *-* The worst part is its the woman who brings the post to our house mostly everytime and i didnt know how long she was already watching me so i was extremely embarassed *-* on the package obviously my full name also so she now exactly knows about me *-* she is about 30yo btw ♥

the rest of the day literally nothing happend except me having few more orgasms ;P

new dares pls ;P
The following 3 users say Thank You to MissPublic for this post:
Old 09-23-2019, 11:29 AM   #786
jpf234

Talking Drop off challenge

1. (Optional step) set a countdown clock to alarm on your phone this whole dare counts as a failure if not compleated in the time given (a few hours should suffice)

2. Late at night (I suggest not neseccary) get into Aylins car put on a blind fold, shell drive you to a random spot you don’t know in advance

3. Take off all your clothes apart from shoes

4. in front of the car lights she’ll write on you, On your back shoulders “dare whore” and anything else she likes (extra points if you wear your phone number)

5. Tie bells in your hair if you can (I like this) and/ your keys then Tape your ass cheeks open

6. Now use a device she can control from her phone (vibrator, electric dog collar, Bluetooth speaker) or all three of these, you can wear a belt if need be.

7. Now also wear a (Bluetooth speaker connected to your phones hotspot so Aylin can control it, or Perminatly turn your phone on load speaker and let Aylin set loads of alarms (getting more dense the longer you take)

8. (don’t use the same as the countdown alarm noise)

9. Tie your hands in front of you and hold your phone

10. Aylin chooses your start position anything from standing, lying, to tied to a tree, or hand cuffed till the key in a block of ice sets you free it’s really her game

11. Aylin takes your blind fold off and drives away

12. You have to work out where you are and get back home (you can set a time limit or not remember but without one she can drive as far as she likes)

13. You’re not allowed to use your phone other than to check the time and if someone calls you you have to answer on load speaker, but can’t ask for any directions (bus stations might have maps)

14. As the dare is going on Aylin set reminders on her phone getting more frequent the longer it goes on, reminders to mess with you, turning the vibe up (not down, playing music (getting louder each time, phoning you to ask embarrassing questions or give you commands todo on the spot or along the way)

15. You can phone her to ask for a ride at any point but this is a forfeit and she will think of a suitable and entertaining punishment we’d love to hear About

16. You can wear a mask but at any point if anyone asks you to take it off take it off
Old 09-23-2019, 12:03 PM   #787
Cloudbase

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissPublic View Post
you want to hear what happend in the 24 hours i had to wait naked? ♥

okay here you go:
i was naked and locked out of my house ...

the rest of the day literally nothing happend except me having few more orgasms ;P

new dares pls ;P
Thanks for the very detailed report. Seems like you had a challenging dare and an interesting time.
Cloudbase is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2019, 02:52 PM   #788
Kemosahbee

Since strangers are on the list:

wear a crop top with no bra. On your neck line write "ask me to flash you." so that's it's visible from a few feet away.

Go to a place where there will be people (such as a mall, beach, park, etc) and walk around. Anyone who asks you to flash them, do it.

Slight variation if the above is too much:
Go thru a drive thru window, when you get to the cashier, ask if you can flash them. If they say yes, do it.
Kemosahbee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2019, 03:52 PM   #789
jpf234

Talking Simon says

1. Please look up Simon says the game if you don’t know it

2. Aylin needs to come up with activities for her to do during the day, a whole day of her having fun or working or shopping or late night shananigans putting the roof down singing at full volume go to her old school to say hi to teachers, she can go to lunch with her friends, she can plan to drive through a college/school right before classes start for the fun of it, go swimming, at some point though she has to get her car washed (either mechanically or by hand cleaners)

3. At the very start of the day wether she has to go to work or not Get into your friends car

4. Strip naked put all items you can cover yourself with in the boot

5. Sit in any seat if you choose the back ones put one front seat all the way forward

6. When ever Aylin is out the car put both front seats down and put a torch on the dash however Aylin leaves you in the car the car must stay that way

7. When ever aylins in the car with you your playing Simon says (mild of course such as “Simon says clap” you clap, “Simon says sing” you sing, “Simon says dance” you do a little dance and

8. like simon says if you do something without Simon saying you lose and Aylin can dare you to do something more extreme “jump out the car and do a 360, place your tits against the window now, or place your ass and pussy against the window on this street, she could dare you to let her tie you up when she next leaves or tell you to edge as a stranger walks past, she could tell you to run down the road when the cars at a red light and pick you up, or to cum or to where a blind fold for 20 minutes, she can make you sing out loud to draw attention ect ect ect ect ect ect ect ect ect

9. If you want set up a camera so you can see what happens

10. Now bring plenty of food and water and toys cause This entire dare is a game that lasts the whole day or night

Last edited by jpf234; 09-23-2019 at 03:54 PM.
Old 10-06-2019, 04:22 AM   #790
MissPublic
Distinguished Member

Quote:

2. Aylin needs to come up with activities for her to do during the day, a whole day of her having fun or working or shopping or late night shananigans putting the roof down singing at full volume go to her old school to say hi to teachers, she can go to lunch with her friends, she can plan to drive through a college/school right before classes start for the fun of it, go swimming, at some point though she has to get her car washed (either mechanically or by hand cleaners)

3. At the very start of the day wether she has to go to work or not Get into your friends car

5. Sit in any seat if you choose the back ones put one front seat all the way forward

6. When ever Aylin is out the car put both front seats down and put a torch on the dash however Aylin leaves you in the car the car must stay that way

7. When ever aylins in the car with you your playing Simon says (mild of course such as “Simon says clap” you clap, “Simon says sing” you sing, “Simon says dance” you do a little dance and

8. like simon says if you do something without Simon saying you lose and Aylin can dare you to do something more extreme “jump out the car and do a 360, place your tits against the window now, or place your ass and pussy against the window on this street, she could dare you to let her tie you up when she next leaves or tell you to edge as a stranger walks past, she could tell you to run down the road when the cars at a red light and pick you up, or to cum or to where a blind fold for 20 minutes, she can make you sing out loud to draw attention ect ect ect ect ect ect ect ect ect

10. Now bring plenty of food and water and toys cause This entire dare is a game that lasts the whole day or night
will do this one the whole day tomorrow *-* ill surely get seen i guess because aylin always is cruel to me *-* but i dont know what she planned ♥

if you give me other dares until i finished (or after) i will do them quickly this time im so horny at the moment ♥
Old 10-06-2019, 11:40 AM   #791
BigPhil
getDare Sweetheart

This dare is similar to others that you have done recently but with a slight twist.

Firstly you are going to strip naked, leaving just a pair of shoes on. Aylin is then going to decorate your body with words and phrases, e.g. slut, free fuck, cum deposits (with arrow pointing to your mouth), fuck my ass, rape me, etc. Aylin is then going to blindfold you and drive you to a location about 3 hours walking distance from your house. During the drive Aylin should try to get you lost so that you don't know where you are.

At the destination of Aylin's choosing she will get you out of the car and tie you hands using some rope (or something that can be cut) to a nearby object. For example she might tie your hands together above your head, with the rope going over a tree branch. A slightly blunt knife (so that it will not cut you) is then placed on the ground near you, attached to a string which is connected to your wrist, so that you can pull the knife up to your hands (and if you drop the knife you can still get it again).

Aylin will then remove the blindfold and leave (or go a safe distance so that you can't see her, this is Aylin's decision). Your job is to then cut through the rope before some finds you and decides to have some fun, although you never know maybe they will help you escape. Once you are free, you have to walk home where Alyin will be waiting for the next 4 hours. If you don't get home in that time you will be locked out for 8 hours, whilst Aylin does other things (work, shopping, etc).

As an added extra Aylin should come and check if you haven't managed to escape your bonds, after her 4 hours of waiting are up. If you haven't she should blindfold and cut you down, before taking you somewhere else further away and just dropping you off. Again you would need to make the long walk home.

A possible addition you might like to try is that instead of travelling in the car, Aylin, ties your hands behind your back and ties your ankles and you ride in the car's boot, like you were being kidnapped.

Note, if you don't like the knife idea as a release mechanism you could try others or simply having multiple knots to untie before you can get free. The idea is simply to have you stuck in one place for a short period of time, with the chance of getting caught.

I hope you enjoy the date, play safe and if you don't like anything let me know and I will adjust it accordingly.
BigPhil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2019, 12:40 AM   #792
Caya
getDare Devil

well i think its time for you to start working on your showing of skill
just a heads up this is a long therm dare whitch will push your limits

find a person wo is at the same place and time every day. Can be a a random guy in the streets at night or a homeless dude/woman

easy ( do this every time you see him at night )
1. just lean against a wall where he can see you and pose sexy
2. go closer and pose your backside to him
3. wear a skirt and drop something. Now bend over so ha can get a gimps of your ass, oh and take your time
4. do the same as number 3 but this time wear a shirt with a deep cutout and let him get a glance of your boobs
5. walk past him but do it as if you where walking on a catwalk
6. go to a place where he can see you and take of your panties and shirt. Leave the pantie there for him to see

pleas be safe and keep your distance from the person and if you want to wear a fashing mask to hide your identity

medium (do one of these every week)
1. go to that wall again. Lean on it and get his attention. Now flash him your boobs for 20 sec.
2. walk past him but do it as if you where walking on a catwalk, but when your right in line with him lift the bake of your skirt for him to get a nice glance of your ass.
3. Wear a skirt without panties. Now go to where he can clearly see you and go down(but don't kneel) and spread your legs for him to see
4. hide in the shadows and masturbate to him
5. take of all your clothes in a safe distance where he canst see you place them in a bag and hide the bag. Now walk past him but do it as if you where walking on a catwalk
6. go to that wall again and get his attention, but this time your going to do a striptease for him and leave when your nude

for the hard option pm me

pleas be safe and keep your distance from the person and if you want to wear a fashing mask to hide your identity
don't go home strait away. Make stops at different houses and make sure nobody follows you

have fun and play safe
Caya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2019, 11:12 AM   #793
MissPublic
Distinguished Member

Quote:

so as i said this one is done now <3
and also as i said i got seen *-*

Sorry i dont really have the time to write a full day report (also sometimes nothing special happened for hours) so ill just tell the interesting things which happened and what i had to do♥

Aylin told me to drive her to university because she had some lessons but i wasnt allowed to even have clothes in the car so i was literally wearing nothing not even shoes the whole day *-*

Aylin seemed to be very happy she had a bright smile on her face when she saw me haha ♥ On the way to her university (30 minutes drive) she stopped me when we were alone at a red light and she told me she would drive the rest of the track and i should get on the passenger seat *-* She walked around the car and so did i *-* she was in a few seconds before i reached the passenger door and she instantly locked the car *-* it was daylight and a time where many people have to drive to school/work/university/... *-* that was the moment that i shouldnt have accepted this dare and i realised the day just started *-* when another car appeared she unlocked it so i could jump in quickly and since it was already green she continued driving ♥ i had to edge the whole time on our way ♥ at the university there were many people *-* she drove very close next to the people to the parking place and parked right at the entrance *-* then she left me alone naked in that car *-* i had to sit on the gear stick, so gear stick in my pussy and brake in my ass until she would be back *-* i even saw some people i know but i only got seen by one stranger woman which instantly took a pic and left *-*

next interesting thing was when she came back.. i had to edge again all the time while she drove through the city *-* at every bus stop we passed i had to press my spread ass against the window of the car *-* she laughed so hard each time and told me that some of the people definitely saw me *-* i knew if i wouldnt do what she told me to do i would have to do a way worse thing *-* at one of these bus stops there only was one guy... aylin stopped right next to the bus stop and opened the window so there wasnt even glass between my naked spread ass and him *-* again... a pic was taken of me *-* when aylin had enough of flashing my naked spread pussy and ass to bus stops she was hungry so she ate a banana and gave me the peel "hey kristina pls put it into the trashcan" ♥ i put it into the trashcan of the car and she then "your pussy is my trashcan for today! so put it in the trash it wont be the only thing in there after today!" *-* so i pushed the peel deep inside my pussy until nothing of it was visible *-* one time i even had to empty my trashcan into a real trashcan so i had to walk a few meters away from the car *-*

on a highway truck stop she told me i should get out of the car... *-* she locked the car and walked to the toilet i just had to stand and wait next to the car *-* some trucks passed, some of them honked, some stopped for a few seconds,... *-* it was so scary and so embarrassing *-* i was so happy when aylin arrived at the car again ♥ she took another pic of me with these trucks in the background and then we left ♥

she went shopping for like 2 hours in which i again had both holes filled with gear stick and brake *-* at leastnobody saw me there ♥

when it became darker outside she turned on the light inside the car and told me to leave it on the whole day *-* I wasnt even allowed to cum so far *-* But i had to lick aylin to an orgasm 4 fucking times that day ♥

Aylin spent the evening on a dinner with her bf and i was then TIED inside that car so everybody could even fuck (and touch) me through the open window (same pose as the bus stop flashes) *-* since the light inside the car was turned on and it was dark outside i was easy to see *-* she left me and the car on the highest floor or a parking house (3 floors) and there werent many other cars but still the chance to be seen was big *-* one guy found me and touched me for a few minutes and fingered me but didnt fuck me *-* im sure he also made a vid or pics *-* many minutes after the guy left three very very young girls saw me (like 12/13yo) *-* the kids came to me and when i noticed how old they were i told them to go and became even more scared than i was before *-* my nervousity made them more curious i guess.. because they then started talking to me *-* one of them even took a pic of me... of course then the other two also.. *-* they wanted to know why i would do this if i dont wanted to be seen... *-* i said i was waiting for somebody to surprise him ♥ finally they left ♥♥

the moment i finally had a very nice heavy orgasm was when aylins bf sneaked to the car and just fucked my pussy as if there would be no tomorrow ♥ But i didnt knew it was him until he was finished and shot his huge load into my trashcan ;P (He told me afterwords) ♥ a bit of the cum didnt want to stay inside my pussy so aylin liked up every last drop which came out of me ♥

it was like 11:30 pm so the day was over we had to sleep soon so we drove home but none of them freed me.. i was naked, used, filled with cum, stuffed with some trash and tied in front of the open window for the whole way back *-* at one bus stop aylin stopped again and flashed my dirty holes to an old woman which instantly became angry so aylin quickly continued driving *-*

Thats all *-*
sooooo many people saw me i just hope the pics wont be shared so i didnt destroy my life last day *-*

The trash which was inside my pussy:
Before emptying it:
-banana peel 2x
-apple (rest of it)
-wrappings of some snacks (a lot)
-like 6-7 cigaretts (rest of it after aylin smoked them) (so i also was an ashtray)

After emptying:
-again like 10 cigaretts (the rest of them again)
-some wrappings
-a banana peen with a part of the banana (banana piece not inside the peel)

this one was crazy i dont know if im gonna do something like this again soon *-* But thinking back im wet again now ;P i guess ill let myself cum now ♥
The following 3 users say Thank You to MissPublic for this post:
Old 10-09-2019, 06:15 AM   #794
jpf234

Default Uni clothes hunt

Uni clothes hunt / the great esape

Before this dare you should sign up as a nude figure model for Aylins university’s they might pay you but it’s a good opportunity for the students, I know I now hate paying my models £75 an hour (missing that part of student life), just put down masking tape to make sure you stand in the same place and take regular breaks.

Youve all ready got a few undone dares from me but I’m always happy to add more (Drop off challenge, ect ect)

1. Aylin goes to uni so she shall pick the start point in the uni (boys/girls lockers (why not even in a locker) somewhere you can’t stay though.

2. Take off all your clothes hand them to her to hide or let her hide a spare set of clothes given previously and put yours somewhere that you can’t get your hands on/ and give her a set of your keys

3. Keep your phone and Aylin will send you clues as to where to find them and your keys but you can’t get the clue for the keys till last (they may not be on campus)

4. Each time you can text her for more clues but you have to do a little extra dare from her before she sends it, progressivly getting more difficult, (body writing, keeping the pen in your pussy/pencil case).

5. You can pass on getting an item if it’s getting too difficult just text pass, but here’s the best part you don’t get to know what piece of clothing you’re looking for in advance so if you pass it might be a sock or a bra.

6. Then come up with rules if your seen by a stranger or someone you know. If you see something specific or when there someone nearby that hasn’t seen you(like no hiding unless)

7. And here’s the best part if you want to be daring don’t see the clothes aylins hiding in advance she can dress you as embarrassing or as slutty as she likes

Last edited by jpf234; 10-09-2019 at 10:38 AM. Reason: Retitle
Old 10-09-2019, 07:18 AM   #795
jpf234

Talking Race to which panties

Race to which panties

This ones easy to set up and the less difficult you make it the quicker it’s done

1. Go to any park or woods with your friend Aylin drive or walk doesn’t matter

2. Take off all your clothes and give them to her

3. Both of you go together to hide them along a running route or randomly throughout the area (but so you both know where)

4. This can be as public as you both like and what ever time (tied around a lamppost or on swings branches or hidden well)

5. Both of you hide then shout go and run to collect as many of your clothes as possible socks count one each you can’t put any on till the race is done

6. You can make a bet before hand if she gets more she wins all your clothes, you have to walk back with your panties stuffed in your vagina ect ect, if you win ect, ect

7. The less complicated you make it the quicker it’s done could be done in an hour complicated like tieing them to a parked car and hoping to get there before the car moves, throwing them over feneces

You can do this dare on your own but make it a race against the time

Last edited by jpf234; 10-09-2019 at 07:25 AM.
The following user says Thank You to jpf234 for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
naked, night, nudity, public, semi-public