Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 11-26-2020, 09:26 AM   #841
Lightze
Chaos

Quote:
Originally Posted by InstantInferno View Post
Oooh. Was looking forward to seeing a public report from Bdsub on that punishment if he did one, and definitely wasn't disappointed. Really great read, thank you for sharing it!

Also, apparently we have a popcorn war and salty monkey nuts now? Never know quite what to expect from this thread - or, I guess, from anything pretty Luna gets involved in.
Chaos is as chaos does!
And that is, anything I want! =^-^=

M/Exploring

Likes and limits!/Toys!PM Dares

Mischief meter: 85%
Lightze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2020, 11:55 AM   #842
bluedieblub
Dare Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnalAddict View Post
So you thought to protect Princess by stealing it, blue? *steals the popcorn from blue and runs off*
Oi! Come back here! What do you mean you ate them all! It's only been a few hours!

PM dares and toys
Enjoyed a task? Write me a report, I love reading what happened!
M/Switch/Straight
bluedieblub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2020, 03:24 AM   #843
bluedieblub
Dare Freak

Another update today of the current status. I've been working on getting my edges to dissappear. By now both the FOURS and the normal edges are done, although they get a few extra from time to time because I do enjoy doing them. There is good progress on all the "singular" edges except for the HITS, which I'm keeping for December. My mouth is getting more and more used to having a dildo inside it, and my ass is starting to truly enjoy the dildo fucking it.

Gagging edges really fly by. I can keep on doing them quickly one after the other, only having do be carefull not to squirm to much while the dildo is inside my throat or mouth when I'm on the edge, as that could just push me over it. FUCK edges are slightly harder, having the logistic problem of needing one hand to fuck myself which is exhausting at some point. I'm getting better at it, but still a 100 in a session seems to be the absolute limit. I might have slightly overreached with this keyword, but I'll manage to get through the last bit

I had another 197 edges this morning. I was aiming to do 100 edges fucking myself with a dildo, followed by 100 edges fucking my mouth with a dildo. The anal edges by far take up the most time, and they have the weirdest feeling. It's almost like you are building up to two edges, one from being fucked in the ass, and one from edging normally. I don't quite know my limits on the anal edge, so I'm staying rather far away from it when I start feeling it build, not knowing how much I can handle. After the anal edges, I started sucking on my dildo. Knowing that it had just been in my ass only helped turn me on more. There is something about that knowledge that always hits just the right note for me. It's just so dirty and humiliating, even more so than sucking on the dildo by myself. I absolutely flew through these edges, loosing count a number of times and going down to the last number I could remember. It felt amazing, and I wasn't sure if I was going to stop at edge 100 or do another session of fucking myself. Sadly my plans were interrupted. At edge 97 of sucking the dildo, I felt an edge built that didn't want to stop. I stopped moving completely, but I could feel it getting past the point of no return. For a moment, I wasn't quite willing to believe what happened. There was no pleasure what so ever, yet I felt something drip down my hand. I had hope for a little while that it was just an large amount of precum, but the size of the puddle spoke differently. I ruined my orgasm. Utterly and completely. No pleasure whatsoever.

Instead of completely breaking down like last time, I was only disappointed this time. Disappointed that I got a sort of relief instead of holding it out until my final orgasm. However I thought: "I've edged over 2600 times by now. It was bound to happen at some point." I would have absolutely loved to have no relief until the very end, but I consider 2600 edges before having an accident at least a good score.

Two more tasks remaining from bdsub and inferno, and one orgasm task left. I though I was almost done as the normal edges are disappearing, but I seemed to have forgotten the massive pile of HITs I've been neglecting so far. Luckily I was slightly more insightful for these keywords figuring they would become popular, so my thighs will only become black and blue by the end of it, instead of being completely gone. By now it's 11 days of denial and edging, and about 2/3 of the way there. 1200 edges left, and hopefully no more accidents. If all goes well, then I might just get to have an orgasm again by the end of next week!

Current count:

FUCK 570/735 done
FOUR 307/296 done
BLIND 141/284 done
GAG 1036/1210 done
Normal edges 613/546 done

Hit sit spot 0/118
HIT inner thighs 20/274 done
HIT soles 0/30 done
HIT back of thighs 0/55 done
Hit ass 0/25 done
HIT left nipple 0/5 done

FUCK+Gag 0/76
FUCK+Four 0/5
FUCK+BLIND 0/10
FUCK+Hit(ass) 0/5
BLIND+GAG 0/14

FOUR+FUCK+BLIND+GAG+HIT(thighs) 0/144 done

Total 2609/3827 done + 78 extra

PM dares and toys
M/Switch/Straight
The following user says Thank You to bluedieblub for this post:
Old 11-28-2020, 03:33 AM   #844
Bdsub
Dare Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedieblub View Post
A
Instead of completely breaking down like last time, I was only disappointed this time. Disappointed that I got a sort of relief instead of holding it out until my final orgasm. However I thought: "I've edged over 2600 times by now. It was bound to happen at some point." I would have absolutely loved to have no relief until the very end, but I consider 2600 edges before having an accident at least a good score.
Good job, you are doing great! While I can understand the disappointment you have a great attitude of it was bound to happen at some point. It’s not a huge deal, it wasn’t a real orgasm, it wasn’t intentional. Take a break and get back to it!

Thanks for the update, keep up the good work!
Limits: Showing face, permanent, illegal, scat, full public, family / friends, ball busting, blood, sleep depravation

Detailed Likes and Limits
PM Dares

Toys
Kik: bdsub79
Bdsub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2020, 03:52 AM   #845
Lightze
Chaos

You've done SO well, that I'm not going to even tease!

I know the disappointment of an unintended ruin and the frustration it can bring.

You did great and continue to do great!

Besides, you still have lots of tasks to do.
You'll be back to being a squirmy desperate Blue in no time!
(ok a lil teasing.)

M/Exploring

Old 11-28-2020, 04:34 AM   #846
InstantInferno
getDare Addict

Yeah, you've been doing amazingly - and that definitely sounds like a good attitude to have. Frankly, the difficulty of doing even 2600 edges without the respite of an orgasm and managing to go that long before accidentally going over the edge boggles my mind. Also, still loving the really detailed, vivid updates - which are definitely a little challenging to read whilst in denial

Last edited by InstantInferno; 11-28-2020 at 04:38 AM.
InstantInferno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2020, 04:40 AM   #847
Bdsub
Dare Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by InstantInferno View Post
definitely a little challenging to read whilst in denial
Denial....must be horrible

I joke but I haven’t had an orgasm yet after my fun. Had to work yesterday afternoon /evening
Limits: Showing face, permanent, illegal, scat, full public, family / friends, ball busting, blood, sleep depravation

PM Dares

Toys
Old 11-28-2020, 06:55 AM   #848
AnalAddict
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bdsub View Post
Denial....must be horrible

I joke but I haven’t had an orgasm yet after my fun. Had to work yesterday afternoon /evening
Isn't it, Bd? Let's all remember. Denial, what a horrible thing...
Old 11-28-2020, 07:02 AM   #849
Bdsub
Dare Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnalAddict View Post
Isn't it, Bd? Let's all remember. Denial, what a horrible thing...
Perhaps I will be more likely to negotiate for a yes after I remember how great an orgasm can be

PM Dares

Toys
Old 11-28-2020, 07:52 AM   #850
bluedieblub
Dare Freak

Thanks for the support it does help I'll keep you postes on updates on edges, tasks and denial.

PM dares and toys
M/Switch/Straight
Old 12-01-2020, 08:30 AM   #851
bluedieblub
Dare Freak

I had some time this afternoon to get a good chunk of the "harder" edges away: Fucking myself in the ass while edging. This takes me a long time and it drives me insane. Not because it doesn't feel good, but because there are 2 edges building simultaneously and I have to avoid both of them. I manage 74 in just under an hour, which sounds look a lot, but considering I have about a 1000 more edges to to, it means spending another 16! hours of edging sessions, all while keeping myself from the bring. I was planning to go for a 100, but I couldn't handle it anymore. Just thrusting the dildo 3 times into my ass got me close to the edge, and I just didn't dare it anymore. I was whimpering from trying to avoid the pleasure, my mind being fucked with from the feeling of a dildo being so good in my ass, that it was almost easier to get to an edge from that then by getting stroked.

My mind was still down the gutter when I started Bdsub's task after:
Quote:
Originally Posted by bdsub
You will strip naked, folding your clothes as you go and set them aside. Put a gag on and a buttplug of your choice in. Next, you will get down on all fours and strike your sit spot 100 times with a wooden spoon or similar object. Attempt to say “thank you bd, I have learned my lesson” after every 10 strikes. I say Attempt being you are gaged and all . Once done admire your reddened skin, remove the gag and plug and get dressed. Once dressed say one more time, “bd, I have learned my lesson on following your rules.”
I was already naked, which I only noticed later to be part of the task with folding. I'll leave it to bd what he wants to to with that. I put in my ball gag, and while I have a few different plugs to choose from, after fucking my ass for the last hour only the largest one felt appropriate. Lubing it up, it slid in with almost no resistance except for the very end, where it is slightly thicker than my dildo. I might need to get a larger plug at this rate. Nevertheless, feeling is slide into me so smoothly only verified that my ass was already well and truly fucked by now. Normally this takes a few minutes. Now, a few seconds.

Getting in position I started spanking myself with the broad end of a spatula. This felt soo damn good to do. The pain going through me and mixing with my pleasure. My skin slowly becoming more red, which in turn made the spatula hurt more. Sadly I do have neighbors, and although the broad side of the spatula feels absolutely amazing in terms of pain, it also makes a hell of a lot of noise. Especially if you want to hit hard with it, which at this point was definitely what I was doing. I however had to switch to the side of the spatula, which is a much stingier kind of pain, although certainly still pleasurable. The down(up)side of this is that it focuses the force on a very small area, which when hitting the same spot over and over reaaly really really starts to build up the pain. I tried to alternate it as much as I can, but the sit spot on your ass is not that large.
Saying: "Thank you bd, I have learned my lessons" after every 10 strokes only helped keep me in the submissive mood. I wasn't here for myself. I was here because someone else wanted me here. The gag made sure that my spit wasn't being contained in my mouth, but slowly dripping to the floor, adding to the humiliation of the entire thing. Spanking yourself while on all fours, thanking someone for doing so, and slowly but surely not being capable of controlling your own spit

After going through the 100 spanks, I walked in front of my mirror to see the damage. While definitely red, I don't think I managed to actually bruise it. I might have held too much back in fear of the neighbors hearing the sound of it. I'll have to see in the morning. It is still feeling nicely warm to the touch ever after writing this as well as looking red, so here's to hoping it won't fade quickly.

Current summary:

FUCK 644/735 done
FOUR 307/296 done
BLIND 241/284 done
GAG 1098/1210 done
Normal edges 640/546 done

Hit sit spot 0/118
HIT inner thighs 20/274 done
HIT soles 0/30 done
HIT back of thighs 0/55 done
Hit ass 0/25 done
HIT left nipple 0/5 done

FUCK+Gag 0/76
FUCK+Four 0/5
FUCK+BLIND 0/10
FUCK+Hit(ass) 0/5
BLIND+GAG 0/14

FOUR+FUCK+BLIND+GAG+HIT(thighs) 0/144 done

Total 2845/3827 done + 105 extra

One task from Inferno, and one orgasm task from Addi

PM dares and toys
M/Switch/Straight
The following 2 users say Thank You to bluedieblub for this post:
Old 12-01-2020, 08:37 AM   #852
Bdsub
Dare Freak

Great job on edging and the task . Glad you liked it!

No worries on not having any clothes to fold. It was just for a little build up to the spanking but it seems you had pleanty of building up to it with the edges

PM Dares

Toys
Old 12-01-2020, 08:44 AM   #853
Lightze
Chaos

Excellent report Blue!

Wait....why is that in your signature too?!

M/Exploring

Old 12-01-2020, 08:55 AM   #854
bluedieblub
Dare Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bdsub View Post
Great job on edging and the task . Glad you liked it!

No worries on not having any clothes to fold. It was just for a little build up to the spanking but it seems you had pleanty of building up to it with the edges
Thanks bd, it was a lot of fun! Just what I needed to "close" off an edging session in a good mood.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightze View Post
Excellent report Blue!

Wait....why is that in your signature too?!

Thank you Lightze, and because it disappeared from yours of course!

PM dares and toys
M/Switch/Straight
Old 12-01-2020, 08:57 AM   #855
Lightze
Chaos

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedieblub View Post

Thank you Lightze, and because it disappeared from yours of course!
There is not some universal balance to be upheld you know! =>-0=;

M/Exploring

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
add thread, edge, task