Toilet related
Bladder control
Messy

Only household things
Slutbella is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Slutbella for this post:
Old 02-01-2018, 11:31 PM   #2
sissmeup

I dare you to find a window, open up the curtain and spank yourself with a wooden spoon or spatula 10 times on each cheek. Post a photo of the red cheeks for all to see.
sissmeup is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to sissmeup for this post:
Old 02-01-2018, 11:35 PM   #3
elvo21
getDare Sweetheart

Bring yourself to the edge of orgasm rubbing toothpaste on your pussy

limits: family, scat, permanent changes

kik: elvo23

Toys: chastity device, kalisteeth braclet, butt plug, cuffs, paddle, whip, vibrator, rope, ball parachute

My release thread. Please feel free to post to reduce the length of my denial
http://http://www.getdare.com/bbs/sh...d.php?t=335595

Days of denial to go 2075/2136
Current release 14th nov 2023
elvo21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2018, 11:39 PM   #4
OmoGuy
getDare Sweetheart

How about some edging? Do 3 edges sitting down in your chair. The catch is your hands must be tied behind your back. Good luck!

25/m/straight/switch/L.A

Loves: Chastity, teasing, blackmail, hidden public
Likes: Humiliation, crossdressing, semi-public, anal, ruined orgasms, bladder control
Dislike: Messy, pain, cumplay, sleeping caged
Limits: poo, public

PM Dares
OmoGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2018, 12:23 PM   #5
Slutbella

Quote:
Originally Posted by sissmeup View Post
I dare you to find a window, open up the curtain and spank yourself with a wooden spoon or spatula 10 times on each cheek. Post a photo of the red cheeks for all to see.
Love your task..3 people saw and wierdly reacted because of my facial expression. that was a little humiliating for this slut,but over all experience was quite nice and left me with my asscheek burning..and yeah no photo(as mentioned in my limits)
Quote:
Originally Posted by elvo21 View Post
Bring yourself to the edge of orgasm rubbing toothpaste on your pussy
Sorry but I tried to put toothpaste on my pussy it felt messy so could not complete ur task..you can punish me for that
Quote:
Originally Posted by OmoGuy View Post
How about some edging? Do 3 edges sitting down in your chair. The catch is your hands must be tied behind your back. Good luck!
Ahh...that was quite an encouraging task..1)i put pillow on the chair and then sat over it..then I tied my hands and started rubbing my pussy to it...it took around 5 minutes to get my first edge.then..for second edge It took less time..and for third edge pillow cover is very wet at the spot where I was humping..and i was almost cummed while going for 3rd edge..but It was quite a creative task..I loved it.
Being slut
Spanking
Crotchrope
Semipublic
VerbalDegradation

Limits:
Public
Photo
Scat
Toilet related
Bladder control
Messy

Only household things
Old 02-02-2018, 12:31 PM   #6
poiuytrewqasdfghjkl

Get some clothes pegs and a dice. Roll the dice 3 times multiplying the values together. This is the number of times to repeat the task below.

Roll the dice again and attach that many clothes pegs to each tit.
Then sit down on your knees for 30 seconds, every time you do this find a new location.
After 30 seconds do some starjumps to get the pegs of your tits. Then start again.

If you roll a massive number at the start add an edge after every 6 runs through the task.

Likes: edging, tease and denial, humiliation, cbt, bondage and messy.

Limits: family, illegal, exposure, face pics, scat, blood, piss drinking
poiuytrewqasdfghjkl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2018, 12:40 PM   #7
Ugh_monday

Get ready to go for a run. You wont be wearing a bra or panties. Your breasts will be tied so they look like they are popping. You are also going to do the run with your pussy and ass stuffed. You should go for at least 2 miles. A mile out and a mile back
Ugh_monday is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Ugh_monday for this post:
Old 02-02-2018, 12:55 PM   #8
elvo21
getDare Sweetheart

As punishment for not been able to complete the toothpaste task you will take some cloths pegs and clamp your nipples. Start edging and when you reach the edge use your wooden spatula to hit one of the pegs off. Do the same again for the second peg.
Keep track of how long it takes you to do both edges as every minute is then 10 spanks on your ass

limits: family, scat, permanent changes

kik: elvo23

Toys: chastity device, kalisteeth braclet, butt plug, cuffs, paddle, whip, vibrator, rope, ball parachute

My release thread. Please feel free to post to reduce the length of my denial
http://http://www.getdare.com/bbs/sh...d.php?t=335595

Days of denial to go 2075/2136
Current release 14th nov 2023
elvo21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2018, 01:45 PM   #9
JulieKEames
getDare Sweetheart

Since you like a crotch rope, tie one on yourself in the morning and wear it under your clothes for at least 4 hours. Make sure to tie 2 knots - one that rides right over your anus and another that presses against your clit.

Before you are allowed to remove it, you must first edge yourself, wait 5 minutes, and then rub yourself to orgasm, both without using your hands.

Interests: Bondage, Ageplay, Anal
Limits: Pics, cam, incest, poo, food play, public, writing

I have no interest in any new subs or slaves at this time, although I do reserve the right to give out random dares.
JulieKEames is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to JulieKEames for this post:
Old 02-03-2018, 02:32 PM   #10
Slutbella

Quote:
Originally Posted by poiuytrewqasdfghjkl View Post
Get some clothes pegs and a dice. Roll the dice 3 times multiplying the values together. This is the number of times to repeat the task below.

Roll the dice again and attach that many clothes pegs to each tit.
Then sit down on your knees for 30 seconds, every time you do this find a new location.
After 30 seconds do some starjumps to get the pegs of your tits. Then start again.

If you roll a massive number at the start add an edge after every 6 runs through the task.
I rolled dice 3 times.numbers came 4 1 and 2. Second time I rolled I got 3 5 and 1 ,thats 9 clothespins I knew it wouldn't be easy task.
I started putting clothespins on my nipples..and it was so intemse to hold 9-9 clothespin.I kneeled 4 30 seconds,I somehow manage to got up and did my first starjump.and 4 pins falled down...it was such a releif.then I went to another place,amd did the same 1 pin fell.then for the other 5 times none of the pin fall.it was quote a good dare I must say.though quiter tough initially.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ugh_monday View Post
Get ready to go for a run. You wont be wearing a bra or panties. Your breasts will be tied so they look like they are popping. You are also going to do the run with your pussy and ass stuffed. You should go for at least 2 miles. A mile out and a mile back
For this task I tied my breasts..as a result my breasts were popping and my nipples are also erected like a popping cherry.I was aroused just by thought of going loke this and how many men will notice my boobs then I stuffed my pussy and ass with medium and small phallic object respectively. I wore the other clothes.I felt completely bounded and stuffed..then I started running
As I continued, my Pussy is constantly penetrated as I move .and i was so aroused that my nipples were hard,and one can clearly see through my top..I was so lost in inside movements ,then I suddenly realize I was outside and I continue to run.my boobs were noticed by many people.after completion of running a mile.I rested.I desparately wanted to masturbate but coudnt be able to.while I was resting some guy came and asked about direction.It was quite an humiliating as my nipples were atill erect and seeing him my pussy juices were flowing...I felt so slutty.though I straight forward told him the direction but he noticed my erected nipples and then I started my way back home.it was quite an experience. thank you
Being slut
Spanking
Crotchrope
Semipublic
VerbalDegradation

Limits:
Public
Photo
Scat
Toilet related
Bladder control
Messy

Only household things
Old 02-05-2018, 12:03 PM   #11
Slutbella

Quote:
Originally Posted by elvo21 View Post
As punishment for not been able to complete the toothpaste task you will take some cloths pegs and clamp your nipples. Start edging and when you reach the edge use your wooden spatula to hit one of the pegs off. Do the same again for the second peg.
Keep track of how long it takes you to do both edges as every minute is then 10 spanks on your ass
Yesterday I completed this task. I put on 3-3 clothespins on each nipples.then I started edging..it took me around 5 minutes as I was already felling aroused,then I hit one of my pegs with wooden spatula,and it was very painful..I almosy screamed.and I spanked my butt 10 times.so inshort my nipples and bum are burning red..but then I started edging agaim that was quite lessening the pain..and it continued 5 times more..at the end of the task my nipples were in pain and ass is broght red because of 60 spanks and pussy is very wet.It was the punishment this Naughty slut deserve.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JulieKEames View Post
Since you like a crotch rope, tie one on yourself in the morning and wear it under your clothes for at least 4 hours. Make sure to tie 2 knots - one that rides right over your anus and another that presses against your clit.

Before you are allowed to remove it, you must first edge yourself, wait 5 minutes, and then rub yourself to orgasm, both without using your hands.
I completed this task today morning..yes..I loved it very much..I wore a crotch rope after getting out of the bed.I made a two knots as instructed.then I started my routine..As I moved here and there thouse knots started pressing my clit and anus..it was such an early morning arousal..I did all my early morning stuff with crotch rope on.after for hours i was so wet.As a part of task I hold rope's one end and started rubbing my clit with crotchrope.it toom less than 6 minutes to edge..and then I continued for one minute for an orgasm..it was great start of the day..thank you
Being slut
Spanking
Crotchrope
Semipublic
VerbalDegradation

Limits:
Public
Photo
Scat
Toilet related
Bladder control
Messy

Only household things
Old 02-05-2018, 12:12 PM   #12
Slutbella

Bumping for more tasks..
Being slut
Spanking
Crotchrope
Semipublic
VerbalDegradation

Limits:
Public
Photo
Scat
Toilet related
Bladder control
Messy

Only household things
Old 02-05-2018, 12:17 PM   #13
outofmymind

Bind your tits tightly and thoroughly with duct tape. The tape must only be removed in a store's fitting room.

LIKES: humiliation, hidden public, semi public risk, bladder control, spanking

PUNISHMENTS: writing lines, cold showers

LIMITS: poo, unsanitary surfaces, public, photos
outofmymind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2018, 12:41 PM   #14
garder80
getDare Succubus

Send a message via MSN to garder80 Send a message via Yahoo to garder80

wrap rubber bands (or ties) tight around your nipples
edge
spank ass with wooden spoon 10 times each side
edge
deep throat a dildo for 2 mins
edge
spank inner thighs with hands 10 times each side
edge
spank pussy with belt 10 times
edge
massage tits for 2 mins, then spank tits 10 times each side
edge
spank ass AGAIN with wooden spoon 10 times each side

write how horny you are and how fast you can edge now
No cumming until you have completed this task!

likes to do to slaves:
orgasm control/denial, control clothes, pain, punishments, various tasks, name calling, humiliation, bondage, spanking, gags and plugs
garder80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2018, 06:51 PM   #15
JulieKEames
getDare Sweetheart

Since you liked the crotchrope, let's try for a longer time - saw 6 to 8 hours. During this time, you must go out in public wearing it under your clothes.

For a second dare, this time we will focus on your tits. I want you to get some of those small plastic hair clips - the kind with the little interlocking "fingers". Tease your nipples hard, then apply one to each nipple. Put on a bra to keep them in place. Every 15 minutes, I want you to take the clips off, turn them 90 degrees, then put them back on. Do this for an hour. Now take them off for 15 minutes. When that time is done, start another round of 15 minute cycles for another hour. During the time between cycles, you are allowed to edge yourself, but not to come. You can only come after the 2nd round is complete.

You can also try this on your pussy lips and clit, but you can only rotate the one on your clit. You can move the ones on your pussy lips up and down.

Interests: Bondage, Ageplay, Anal
Limits: Pics, cam, incest, poo, food play, public, writing

I have no interest in any new subs or slaves at this time, although I do reserve the right to give out random dares.
JulieKEames is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk