Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 10-06-2013, 10:40 AM   #76
babygd

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=112863

Do this dare but not In public if that's against your limits. Use your garden/house instead.
WONT DO: Permanent, serious bodily harm, family, over the top, daytime public, illegal
babygd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2013, 10:49 PM   #77
sddddd

I'll try and stay in your limits, so let me see :/....Your dare is to go to your local park for and hour and a half while wearing at least three female clothes/accessory items. You have to be somewhere at least partially visible to the public, so you can't be hiding somewhere for the hour and a half. The clothes pieces have to be undoubtedly female (like if it a ring it has to be bling bling haha, a scarf has to be pink or pokadots), and can include pieces of clothing that people probably won't see (socks, thong, etc). To bring the diaper part into this....you have to obviously wear a diaper lol. Since you don't like pee/poo you don't have to use the diaper like you really should be using it!!!...but instead you may use that useless invention called the toilet. There is just one rule, the top inch of the diaper has to be visible at the top of your pants (If you were so daring to wear a dress, then don't worry about the visibility, but I doubt you'll use a dress). You may have to pull them up a bit and give yourself a wedgie in the promise, but make that top inch visible! How's that?

Maybe: needles, pee

Limits: Obvious public, personal info, blood, permanent, illegal, blackmail, shaving non-genital areas and laxatives (just no fun for me).

Gear: *new ball clamp!*, cock cage, 2 med and 1 large butt plugs, 8 inch vibrator, hollow penis plug, etc
sddddd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2013, 11:29 AM   #78
diaperslave86

double diaper up, drink 2 + litres of water, wait 1hour and then you can go to a public toilet to pee, if you wet on they way.... shame
diaperslave86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2013, 03:15 PM   #79
sddddd

Smile

Well you have no likes/limits sooo...your dare is to double diaper up, mush up two bananas and put them down the front, and then take a strip of rope (might need about 15ft, it can be thin) and tie yourself into the diaper. This might be done best by looping it around your waste starting near the middle of the rope, tie it tightly and use more than 5 knots, then loop the two ends under the diaper between ur legs and fasten it to the loop Around your waist again with 5 knots each. You then have to stay in the diaper until you mess it 3 times. Another option is drinking two cups of prune juice and you only have to mess it twice but the blessings have to be at least half an hour apart. After that you'll just have to undo the knots and your free...unless you fail to undo the knots within 10 minutes, and then you have to wait an hour in the diaper and try again. You might want to half duct tape to seal up the sides just in case, enjoy!

Limits: Obvious public, personal info, blood, permanent, illegal, blackmail, shaving non-genital areas and laxatives (just no fun for me).

Gear: *new ball clamp!*, cock cage, 2 med and 1 large butt plugs, 8 inch vibrator, hollow penis plug, etc
Old 11-28-2013, 09:40 PM   #80
stingray98
Account Banned

Wear a diaper until your diaper is oferflowingbwith pee and poo then wear it to bed.
anything not in my limits i will be willing to try.
Kik: stingrayof16
Looking for ABDL mommy kik or skype me for more info.
stingray98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2013, 08:35 PM   #81
stingray98
Account Banned

Bumping thread for everyone.
anything not in my limits i will be willing to try.
Kik: stingrayof16
Looking for ABDL mommy kik or skype me for more info.
stingray98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2013, 12:12 AM   #82
johnsmilk

Pee 4 times in the same diaper, if it starts leaking too bad, now leave it in your room for 1 day

dislikes/ punishments: low pain, smelling my messy diaper, over 3 hour dares, medium public, shitting my diaper and keeping it on for a long time, wearing a previously used diaper

limits: scat eating, full public humiliation, family, friends

PM DIAPER DARES I WILL DO EVERYONE OF THEM AND PROVIDE PROOF IF YOU ASK
johnsmilk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2013, 03:27 PM   #83
sddddd

I've been given this one before, but try this borrowed dare http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showpost....postcount=1413

Old 12-28-2013, 11:48 PM   #84
johnsmilk

Put on a diaper, go to the store, wet the diaper and bend over at least 5 times before leaving. Also you must buy something diaper/baby related

dislikes/ punishments: low pain, smelling my messy diaper, over 3 hour dares, medium public, shitting my diaper and keeping it on for a long time, wearing a previously used diaper

Old 01-05-2014, 08:00 AM   #85
NobodyImportant

1.Get diapered up right when you read this.

2.Hold your pee for as long as you can. When you feel like you absolutely can't take it any more, you need to get on omegle or chatroulette and have a video conversation with someone. You will need to keep talking to people until you've peed your diapers while looking at them. (You don't have to show your diapers if you don't want to.)

3.Then roll a d6
You will have to put on as many diapers additionally as you have rolled.
with holes cut through all of them.
You will have to wet through them all.

4.You will have to put on normal clothes and go shopping in those diapers. You may take off one for every time you manage to cum in the hour before you leave without touching your dick directly.

5.Once in the shop you will have to try and mess your diapers.
If you succeed you may go home.
If you don't, you will have to buy some peanut butter and pour the entire jar into your diaper on the toilet. And finally grab your diaper package in front of some people through your pants twice.

6.Finally once you get home you will have to take a picture of your diapers while on you and put a link to the pic into your signature.

Have fun ^^

No-no : Permanent social or physical damage, inhomogeneous stuff, messing, wearing less than 4 diapers at a time
I love: lots of things... lots of diapers mainly ^^,, latex, neoprene,hidden public stuff, risky public stuff, super long term stuff, stretchy & tight things in general, huge anal, anal training BDSM, mild pain, slime, humiliation fear of getting caught,picture proof,etc.

I never put on less than 4 diapers. I like messy not dirty. I LOVE but don't USE diapers.
NobodyImportant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2014, 01:57 PM   #86
babygd

Roll a dice for the number of diapers you have to wear. Before diapering up you must insert a butt plug or at least something phallic which will provide some discomfort. Now you're going to get dressed and go to the shops*, once their you must buy the following items:

1.Bananas
2.Beans
3.Syrup
4.Marshmallows
5.Ice cream
6.Apple juice (large carton)

Now when you get back you can remove your buttplug or phallic object, then you have to flip a coin for each of the shop bough items. Heads means it goes in the back of your diaper if you get tails for:
1 - then insert anally.
2 - goes over your head.
3 - pour only in the front of your diaper.
4 - then insert anally.
5 - Eat (yay!)
6 - Then go out in public and keep adding to your diaper. (Can be a park or secluded area but props if you go out far).

Once all 6 tasks have been done role one more dice for how long you have to stay like this (hours).

If you fail or cannot do any task then the punishment is to wear the diapers over your head for 10 minutes!

*if you got more than 3 diapers I expect you'll have quite a bulge so if you really are nervous about how you look and don't wanna go out with that many then the forfeit is that for every diaper you didn't wear you must pour one glass of water down your diaper.
WONT DO: Permanent, serious bodily harm, family, over the top, daytime public, illegal
babygd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2014, 08:34 PM   #87
johnsmilk

Poo in a diaper, leave it on for 1 hour, now smear it on your chest, leave it there until you wet yourself wearing no underwear or a diaper

Old 01-08-2014, 09:05 PM   #88
NobodyImportant

From now on, for the next two weeks you will only be allowed to cum if you have worn a diaper for 12 hours beforehand and went out into the open with it right before you masturbate.
BUT:
Every day you will have to add another diaper.
by the end of the two weeks you would have to go outside in 14 diapers. Since that is impossible, for every day where you have messed your diapers twice before going outside you don't need to add an additional one.

No-no : Permanent social or physical damage, inhomogeneous stuff, messing, wearing less than 4 diapers at a time
I love: lots of things... lots of diapers mainly ^^,, latex, neoprene,hidden public stuff, risky public stuff, super long term stuff, stretchy & tight things in general, huge anal, anal training BDSM, mild pain, slime, humiliation fear of getting caught,picture proof,etc.

I never put on less than 4 diapers. I like messy not dirty. I LOVE but don't USE diapers.
NobodyImportant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2014, 09:07 PM   #89
DirtyLittleJesse

Wear a diaper until you take two seperate shits and five seperate pisses in it.

Limits: Family/friends/roommates/career, illegal, permanent, extreme pain, face pics, scat, blood, vore

Kik: pissdumpster69420

PM dares, on or off GD:
-PINCH and I'll pinch each nipple X amount of times
-LICK and I'll lick the last shoes I wore heel to toe
-DRIBBLE and I'll squirt a lil piss in my panties
-GAG and I'll make myself gag on my fingers asap
DirtyLittleJesse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2014, 09:17 PM   #90
colinlovesdiapers

For the next week, you can't use the potty at all. You will be in diapers 24/7 for the week. All pee and poop will be in them. Here's the catch: you only have 10 diapers for the entire week. You can change whenever you want, but if you're on diaper #10, that has to stay on until the end of the week. Good luck!

Diapers, pee, chastity

poo, cum, messy(slightly), anal, masturbation, minor public

visible public

permanent, family/friends, pain, injury, illegal
colinlovesdiapers is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
diaper, person above