Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Messengers

Old 04-20-2022, 08:35 PM   #1
Txalan

Default Kik strip, knees, ass and more

Put you you kik id in an how long you are playing for and someone will send you a message 'skam.' Anyone can send it again after 10 minutes (for a single person or every 15 minutes in a group) , so you might have to do multiple items for them. The first person gets to control the rest of your actions while you are in. They can pick poses for each action, but not change the order, the can control the location and actions of your hands, and pick a picture or live video for each action. The order of the actions are listed at the end. At anytime after this the first person can request a live update and you have two minutes to send a live naked picture as long as you are not doing another task related to this dare. If you fail within the two minutes you must do a forfeit. When the second person sends 'skam' you must create a group and add everyone else who sends you a message after that to the group. You keep playing until your time expires.

ACTIONS for 'skam' messages (do them in order, once per message):
1. Strip one item at a time on video(s) or with pictures.
2. Take a picture or video on your knees
3. Take a picture or video of your ass
4. Spank your ass 5 times on each cheek on video
5. Shake your cock or tits on live video for 15 seconds
6. Masturbate on live video for 15 seconds
7. Maturbate again on live video for 30 seconds (2 videos)
8. Cum on live video
9. Do a dare (within you limits) for the first person
10. Do a dare (within you limits) for every group member
11. If you have less than 30 minutes remaining any new person can request you repeat any action from 1-8 and you must ask every new person for a forfeit. If you have more than 30 minutes you must offer every member for another forfeit.

Hi I’m Alan. M Straight USA. I am a switch

Likes: stripping, edging, masturbating, denial, semi-public, hidden public, exhibitionism, pictures, videos, chance games, stripping games.

Dislikes: eating or tasting anything, anal

Limits: personal info, scat/poop, food, vomit, blood, permanent, friends, family, affecting work.

Kik: txalan1
Telegram: TxAlan

PM me or kik me a dare.
Txalan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2022, 08:43 PM   #2
Txalan

Forgot to post I was in for 30 minutes and tomorrow I will be in for 1 hour starting at the same time.

Hi I’m Alan. M Straight USA. I am a switch

Likes: stripping, edging, masturbating, denial, semi-public, hidden public, exhibitionism, pictures, videos, chance games, stripping games.

Dislikes: eating or tasting anything, anal

Limits: personal info, scat/poop, food, vomit, blood, permanent, friends, family, affecting work.

Kik: txalan1
Telegram: TxAlan

PM me or kik me a dare.
Txalan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2022, 10:38 PM   #3
atgmaildotcom

In for this until I fall asleep; atgmaildotcom
atgmaildotcom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2022, 08:43 AM   #4
sexyseniorctzn
Distinguished Member

I will get in on this. Just for shit and giggles, why don't you roll 12 and use that for your dare. I'll let you choose.

Click my album for a picture of most of my toys. Will use them on cam.

Limits are anal, excrement, involving other people, illegal, lasting marks no cross dressing any nudity will use a mask or no face.

Growing old is a good thing we all want to do but I don't have to BE old.
Whereby whereby.com/sexyseniorctzn

Kik: dogjockey

Skype Dogjockey Bearman
sexyseniorctzn is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
kik dare, masturbate jerk off, strip games