Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 11-01-2014, 02:55 PM   #1
hilaryyesgirl159

Post I'm a boy you want girls to turn me into a girl

Girls 19 to 24 of age, I'm a boy who is 19 years old who wants to be turned into a girly girl. If you want you can Skype with me and take picturesand record the Skype chats and posted I don't care just turn me into a real girly girl and if you'd like I'll be your boy turn into a girl slave for life or tell you don't want me to be your slave anymore
Likes: boy to girl crossdressing, self bondage using duct tape, being a slave for life, nudity, pictures and video chat recording over Skype, being sissified, girlified, humiliated & embarrassed, forced to give myself wedgies,
Dislikes: are hurting animals, anything illegal, hurting friends, family , Including myself, nothing to do with poop or Pee blood or self suicide ,nothing that will cause extreme pain

For any other likes, dislikes,limits please send me a PM
hilaryyesgirl159 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2014, 02:59 PM   #2
hilaryyesgirl159

Talking Send me a private message if you will take on me as a challenge

Any girls from the age of 19 to 24 please send me a private message saying you will except my challenge and take me on as a challenge
Likes: boy to girl crossdressing, self bondage using duct tape, being a slave for life, nudity, pictures and video chat recording over Skype, being sissified, girlified, humiliated & embarrassed, forced to give myself wedgies,
Dislikes: are hurting animals, anything illegal, hurting friends, family , Including myself, nothing to do with poop or Pee blood or self suicide ,nothing that will cause extreme pain

For any other likes, dislikes,limits please send me a PM
hilaryyesgirl159 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk