Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-21-2020, 12:15 PM   #1
Whispering Dom

Default The Camping Trip

A slight change of pace from my previous stories, this is a lighthearted and hopefully fun story about... Well, read it if you want to find out.

The Camping Trip

Part 1

“Hey Tristan, how’re you doing?”

He looks up, sees you standing at the door to his room, grunts something noncommittal, and goes back to looking at his laptop screen.

You sigh. He never seems to be interested in you, generally ignores you and sometimes he even seems downright mean.

He moved into the house when your Dad and his Mom got together. It’s been about six months now, and despite your advances of friendliness, nothing.

“You want to watch a movie or something?” You say with a smile. “Our folks are going to be out for a while yet.”

“Not now Julie. I’m kinda busy.” And that’s that. Your smile dissolves and you walk away to your room and close the door.

- ♥︎ -

I hear her door close. I look away from the screen, feeling shitty. I know Julie’s just trying to be nice, and actually, I’m kind of taken with her. She’s very pretty, sure, but she’s also got this really cute, vulnerable streak which makes me just want to take her in my arms and protect her. Mind you, there’s also something very sexy about her. Every time I see her I get the feeling she’s either just had an orgasm, or she really wants to have one. Still, that’s probably just my imagination…

And that’s the problem. Julie’s my stepsister, and she’s six years younger than me. Given the chance, I’d jump at her. But if I’ve got it wrong, boy the consequences would not be pretty. So mainly I just try and keep my distance, try to avoid spending too much time with her, and act totally disinterested when she’s around.

- ♥︎ -

You lay down on your bed. Bobby, your boyfriend is going to video call soon, still, you kind of wish you could be talking to Tristan. You like the fact that he’s older and seems more grown up than Bobby and your other friends, and you really like his body. He always seems to be doing some activity or other, running, going to the gym, cycling…

Damn, it’s tough being 18 and fancying your stepbrother. If only he were just a little nicer to you, you’re sure you could get him to be interested in you. I mean it’s not like you don’t have a good body… Mind you, you’re not sure that you should, I mean he is your stepbrother… Your phone rings, it’s Bobby wanting to video call.

“Oh no, I don’t want to do that. No, please Dad, don’t make me!”

The new Mom has suggested that Tristan and you go on an overnight camping trip, give you a chance to bond. Ok, you don’t mind being around Tristan, that might be nice, and sharing a tent with him… Well, Ok, but camping! Ugh. You hate being outdoors.

But your entreaties fall on deaf ears. You guess Dad still wants new Mom to have sex with him, so he’s not going to argue. He’s even bought you a pair of hiking shoes, which you hate!

“Mom is going to drop you at the trailhead tomorrow after breakfast. It’s supposed to be an easy hike, Tristan knows the way, he’s done it before, and apparently there’s a really nice spot by a pool you can camp. It’ll be fun for you, and you two can get to know each other. So go to your room and get what you want to take together. You should probably take a bathing suit, Mom says the pool is nice to swim in ”

Heading to your room you pass his.

“Tristan…”

“Yes Julie, what is it?” He doesn’t even look up from his computer. Why does he always have to be so mean and disinterested.

“Are you taking swimming trunks? Dad says the pool is nice to swim in. Should I take a swimsuit?” He looks up just for a moment, and looks at you, then goes back to his computer screen.

“Nah, it’ll be a bit cold at this time of the year. Don’t think you’ll need one.”

You shrug and go to your room. Well, maybe you will take a swimsuit, just in case. You got a new bikini this summer and hardly got to wear it. You reckon Tristan might like the look of you in it. You undress, get the bikini out of your drawer and put it on. Yeah, very nice, dark green, skimpy with string holding it together, and a cutaway butt showing your nice pert bottom off very well. You model yourself in your mirror, and imagine Tristan trying to be adult and not look at you. You adjust it, trying ways to show more of your butt, perhaps have your breasts exposed more. Yeah, it’ll be Ok, you are going to give Tristan quite a bit to look at. You smile at yourself in the mirror, feel a tingling between your legs.
Whispering Dom is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 5 users say Thank You to Whispering Dom for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk