Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 09-19-2021, 07:06 PM   #16
Hazza_efihoe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Griffin View Post
What are his limits or what are the limits your setting for him exactly?
I just want him to have his sorry ass destroyed. I want him to get a taste of his own medicine with some cum eating perhaps, and to properly put him in my shoes I have some lovely lingerie (stockings, tights and thongs) that he can wear.

I listed three options for a pucture to make him get off too as well.

Everything would need to be done in the bedroom, limits are blood, scat, piss, public, pics, family.

I also listed toys available in original post.
Hazza_efihoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2021, 07:07 PM   #17
Hazza_efihoe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ponies View Post
I should also add, everything I say is from a "fun" perspective. I do think if there are deeper relationship issues they should not be sorted out with BDSM
Of course! There’s no deeper issues at all. This is certainly for fun! 😏
Old 09-19-2021, 07:19 PM   #18
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

Well I think if you want to go extreme, having him cum onto a dildo, and then have him suck it off.

Also I’d recommend having him only use the billet vibrator on his balls.
Have him stroke/ruin to pictures of his feet, but only let him cum to the cock picture.

I agree keeping him in full sissyware when it’s done. Maybe have the beads in while he’s cleaning the dildo of his cum.
Maybe: Bondage, line writing, corner time,
Hard limits: Pain, Poop, Pee, nudity, cum eating, anal, masturbate/edging, enemas, public, pics, hypnos, cam
Full signature here!
Blue Griffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2021, 07:28 PM   #19
Hazza_efihoe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Griffin View Post
Well I think if you want to go extreme, having him cum onto a dildo, and then have him suck it off.

Also I’d recommend having him only use the billet vibrator on his balls.
Have him stroke/ruin to pictures of his feet, but only let him cum to the cock picture.

I agree keeping him in full sissyware when it’s done. Maybe have the beads in while he’s cleaning the dildo of his cum.
Of course I want to go extreme! 😏 I want him to use his ass in multiple different ways - of course not gently before he even get’s to think about cumming! But yes! I’ll make him do that for sure! I really like that idea! I’ll make sure he sucks off every last drop! 😏

Good idea! Long ones, or short ones? … well or both 😅
Old 09-19-2021, 07:41 PM   #20
Dom Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hazza_efihoe View Post
Yesterday, my other half said something really horrible and to put it nicely I’m not his biggest fan right now. He’s agreed to let me do this to punish him.

I want as many dares as I can get to give to him, to do to himself while I get to just sit and watch. Let me provide a list of toys that you can make him use on himself. I think the only way I’ll forgive him is if I get to watch him punish his own ass at my command, so I’ve made sure to get plenty of lube.

Toys:

- Small Anal Beads
- Long Anal Beads
- Small Dildo
- Big Dildo
- Thick Metal Butt Plug
- Bullet Vibrator
- Nipple Clamps

I’ve also brought some of my lingerie that he should wear! I want to see him as a my little sissy slut. I have:

- Green Pants
- Pink Pants
- And a nice sexy little thong

The things I would like to watch him do the most for sure, are: fuck his sorry ass,
dress up as my little sissy, punish his balls, eat his own cum, leave his sorry ass plugged overnight, and/or ruin his orgasm.

I have told him that when he cums, I’m going to show him a picture on my phone and that’s all the “material” he gets to finish to. I have three options: a picture of my feet (he’s obsessed with them); a picture of a cock; or a picture of my 18-year old younger sister to give me a reason to do this again.
Start as you mean to go on.

Start with Long Anal Beads, followed by thong, pulled tight stressing his balls.

Finally add nipple clamps to his balls.

While he looks at the picture of your sister you mastubate behind him where he can hear you, but can't see you.

This tortures his balls, his ass, and gets him hard looking at your sister so you get to punish him again.

Plus you get a nice orgasm too which you can wipe on his throbbing cock

Likes most things

Hard Limits: Public, Cam, Pics, Poo, shaving, cum eating.

These are a work in progress and may be subject to change.
Dom Male is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2021, 07:51 PM   #21
Hazza_efihoe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dom Male View Post
Start as you mean to go on.

Start with Long Anal Beads, followed by thong, pulled tight stressing his balls.

Finally add nipple clamps to his balls.

While he looks at the picture of your sister you mastubate behind him where he can hear you, but can't see you.

This tortures his balls, his ass, and gets him hard looking at your sister so you get to punish him again.

Plus you get a nice orgasm too which you can wipe on his throbbing cock
Oooo!! This is good! He’ll get so hard hearing me doing that, all while looking at my sister! I’d definitely have to punish him again then. And not gonna say no to an orgasm myself 😂

What do you think I should do regarding his orgasm, and overnight play? 😏
Old 09-19-2021, 08:03 PM   #22
Dom Male

Quote:
Oooo!! This is good! He’ll get so hard hearing me doing that, all while looking at my sister! I’d definitely have to punish him again then. And not gonna say no to an orgasm myself 😂

What do you think I should do regarding his orgasm, and overnight play? 😏
What orgasm? Tease him with yours and then stop.

Orgasms are earned.

After his overnight of torture, you make him tongue fuck your ass in the morning. If he can give you an orgasm that way he might earn an orgasm, while sucking a dildo, but if he doesn't he could end up with blue balls before he gets one.

Likes most things

Hard Limits: Public, Cam, Pics, Poo, shaving, cum eating.

These are a work in progress and may be subject to change.
Dom Male is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2021, 08:14 PM   #23
Hazza_efihoe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dom Male View Post
What orgasm? Tease him with yours and then stop.

Orgasms are earned.

After his overnight of torture, you make him tongue fuck your ass in the morning. If he can give you an orgasm that way he might earn an orgasm, while sucking a dildo, but if he doesn't he could end up with blue balls before he gets one.
Very true! But I’ll make him earn it by eating it in some clever way, and by making him sleep with lingerie and/or toys on/in. 😉

But I would like to make him eat my ass in the morning 😏
Old 09-19-2021, 08:27 PM   #24
Hazza_efihoe

If anyone else want to come up with ideas, I’m still trying to decide on the best ones. Give me a full dare for him beginning to end like in my original post. I’ll make sure to report when I can 😉
Old 09-19-2021, 09:08 PM   #25
lani_122
getDare Succubus

Quote:
If anyone else want to come up with ideas, I’m still trying to decide on the best ones. Give me a full dare for him beginning to end like in my original post. I’ll make sure to report when I can 😉
Have him in thongs with plug in ass kneeling on a floor towards you and dildo on a floor he will cum on. Tell h to keep tightening and relaxing ass untill you tell him to stop (4 seconds of being tight and 4 seconds of being relaxed) you will see by his cock if he does this right. It may take a while but it's possible that it will make him cum. Once he covers that dildo with cum and starts sucking it off feel free to use your feet for pushing it deeper down his throat and keeping him down.

Proud owner of littleanalslave
lani_122 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
anal orgasm, cross dressing, cum dare cum eating, femdom punishment, pantyhose