Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Kink and Education

Old 11-17-2019, 03:58 AM   #1
Phyno

Default New kinky app (master-slave game)

Hey,

Currently I'm playing with the thought of creating an app (or just a website) that is basically like a game. The idea is based on challenges (or dares, tasks, whatever but I guess I'd go with the term "challenge") and to connect masters and slaves. Masters can create challenges and when a slave completes a challenge, a certain amount of points is awarded.

A challenge...
  • can contain a list of concrete tasks which have to be done
  • can contain required and optional tasks
  • can have multiple difficulty levels
  • can be randomized

Challenges can be assigned to a slave. A time frame or certain difficulty level can be set. If there are random parts, the slave will press a button to randomly pick the concrete tasks to be done.

It would be very useful to be able to upload pictures/videos of completed challenges and to have a one-to-one chat.

Challenges are either created by the master himself or a public challenge is used. Public challenges are made by other users who were nice enough to publish them. Before a challenge is published, it needs to be reviewed by someone to be sure it's safe and fair (also fair in terms of points being awarded).

I personally would love to use this kind of app/website. Does anyone know something similar (except - obviously - this forum). The difference is a much more structured way of handling things - and that's not really possible in a regular forum. Of course I didn't describe every aspect of it. Would you be interested in using it?

On a technical level, I'm pretty sure I can do that. However, I'm not so sure about the legal aspects.

Cheers!

Looking for a master (any sex, any age, any location, online, kik)

I LIKE
Dares, Tasks, Hidden Public, Anal, Plugs, Dildos, Obedience

POSSIBLE (E.G. FOR PUNISHMENTS)
Light BDSM, Pee

LIMITS
Pain, Blood, Scat, Full Public, Face, Blackmail, Family, Friends, CBT
Phyno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2019, 04:26 PM   #2
Forced
Account Banned

Seems like the description of OneSubmissiveAct.com except for the challenge approval.

Forced is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Forced for this post:
Old 11-21-2019, 12:14 AM   #3
Currrious

Obedience: BDSM habit tracker app for couples

kik: currrious
Currrious is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Currrious for this post:
Old 11-21-2019, 06:18 AM   #4
Master33406

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forced View Post
Seems like the description of OneSubmissiveAct.com except for the challenge approval.
Dito about OneSubmissiveAct, which is now closed for some reason, well it's been closed for about a year, and it's for sale too.

I used to play over there, given out dares or acts if you would want to call it that. It didn't have a challenge approval, but the sub could turn down your challege, and then the Dom, or Master would rate the person on how they completed the act. Usually the sub would submit a picture of the act complete, for example you told them to slap there ass 30 times, and as proof they would send you back a photo of there red ass. Then once you have the photo proof you would rate them, from 1 thru 10. Then in the message with the photo, you could send them a addition act to do.
Master33406 is online now   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Master33406 for this post:
Old 11-21-2019, 07:02 AM   #5
ExhibCouple

I really like this idea. A couple additional thoughts:

1. You could have a list of challenges that one couple pick from to work on increasing their points over a certain amount of time in addition to having some assigned.

2. After performing a challenge, members could vote on how well it was done based on posted images and videos to gain additional points (or lose points). This would be an incentive to post the results.

3. Some type of award system for the highest earners over a challenge period of time. Maybe something as simple as a top 10 list. It's tough to come up with rewards that aren't monetary based. For guys I know a good reward would be to find a woman/couple they could cam with if they win. Females might be tougher since it's relatively easy for them to find partners.

I have other thoughts that I've been toying with if it were an app that would help with the challenges but let's see how far you get with your first proposal.

You can count my wife and I in to beta test if you go through with it.
ExhibCouple is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to ExhibCouple for this post:
Old 11-21-2019, 10:24 AM   #6
beof95
Distinguished Member

you could get in touch with people at Jennifer in Control I am sure they can help you figure out the legal aspects

likes: humiliation, control, degradation, pain, nipple play, sissy, pet play, tease, denial, rules, tpe, cnc,...
Dislikes: pee, writing/typing lines, corner time, long discomfort, messy,...
limits: family/friends, illegal, blood, scat, permanent, diepers, full public,...
PM dares/RULES/TOYS
beof95 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to beof95 for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk