Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 08-18-2012, 07:16 AM   #61
John332
getDare Sweetheart

I slept for a lot of the next day, recovering from the hangover and fatigue, and to be honest, nerves. It'd been exhilarating, but tiring, and I needed a bit of time to rest.

The next week went by in a bit of a blur and the weekend was a fairly normal one - Playstation, football, cinema, shopping, the usual stuff.

I'd completely forgotten, but the next week was our office summer party. It was supposed to be our summer party, but had been delayed because ... well, I'm not sure. The rumour were a combination of poor organisation, small budgets and lack of willing from the senior management to pay for anything. I could believe all of them to be honest.

A couple of the office malcontents were moaning that it might not actually happen, but lo and behold, our office manager gave a short speech at the end of the day, then the MD gave a short speech on how pleased he was to work with us all, and then we adjourned to a bar where we had a small area hired. There was a karaoke room, and the caterwauling from the senior partners was atrocious. But the drinks were free and my team were a reasonably good laugh.

I also got talking to the two IT guys I'd seen in the office before, and got invited to their next LAN party, which I tentatively accepted. I relaxed with a beer in my hand, laughing slightly at our drunk senior execs - this was probably the most fun they had all year, except for the Christmas party.
John332 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2012, 07:34 AM   #62
John332
getDare Sweetheart

There was a round of shots ... then another. I avoided a third and found myself in a corridor facing Karen.

"Oh, hi," I said. She didn't look very happy. "What's that you're drinking?"

"Gin and tonic," she replied sourly

"You ... don't like gin and tonic," I quizzed

"Not really."

"You know the drinks are free, right?"

She sighed and looked frustrated

"Dave, you're an open minded kind of guy, aren't you?" She asked. "I mean, I know you hang around with that prude Linda, but you seem ok."

I gave her a confused look and nodded. I wondered where this was going.

She took a large swig of her gin and tonic, grimacing.

"Tell you what," she said. "I'll tell you a secret, but on condition that you help me out. I need a favour."

"Errr, ok," I said. "I mean, I don't know how good the secret is, or what the favour is, but you can tell and I'll think about it. Either way, I'll keep my mouth closed."

"You'd better," she said.
Old 08-18-2012, 07:53 AM   #63
John332
getDare Sweetheart

"You remember how you said that none of us are paid well enough to be here late?"

I nodded

"Well, I got a bit behind on my rent a few months ago. And then I got roped into one of those poker games, and lost. In fact, I'm not good at poker at all. I was starting to get into serious debt when one of the guys suggested a deal. He'd be my master for four months and give me dares ... well, commands really. For every command, he'd set an amount of money, and put it into an account for me. At the end of each month, I get that cash, but if I fail a single dare, the money goes to charity."

"What kind of dares?" I said, already thinking I knew the answer

She scowled again.

"Nothing like that. Well, nothing quite like that. No sex - I'm not like a ho. In fact, he never gives me any commands where he touches me. I suppose I might as well tell you - those poker games have dares in them as well. Like, if you lose, the next poker night you have to sit at your desk naked while everyone else plays. And the winner comes to check on you later on."

"Ok," I said. "So what's the problem? It sounds like it could be fun"

"Well, he commanded me to lose the time before last. And the first two months I failed dares. So really I've just been humiliating myself for nothing."

I looked at the date - it was the 21st. "How are you doing so far?"

"Pretty good," she said, brightening. "I've not failed anything so far. But I do have one dare to do tonight, which is where I was hoping you'd come in. And it's not just helping me to drink gin all night."

Last edited by John332; 08-18-2012 at 08:04 AM.
Old 08-19-2012, 12:42 PM   #64
Aree
Baby Member

I just wanted to say that this is by far the best story here. Kudos to you, john, kudos.
Aree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 10:37 AM   #65
John332
getDare Sweetheart

> Thanks for the great feedback everyone - and thanks for the star rating as well! Here's the next bit:

"So what do you need?" I asked. "Since you've told me your big secret, we should do this."

She flicked an eyebrow at "we"

"Actually, all I need you to do is make sure that no-one else comes in the karaoke area while I'm doing 'like a virgin'. I need to video myself singing along to it solo, but there can't be any other people in the room."

I was pretty sure there would be more to it than that, but I could wait to find out. I nodded and we waited for the next group to come out. They'd just started "Bat out of Hell" so we chatted a bit more

"So what is it that this guy - your 'master' does exactly?"

She scowled at me again. "He's a developer for the advertising company on the top floor. Pays him bags of cash apparently. And I get to report my dares on an app he wrote."

I snorted. "Well, at least you've got modern technology on your side"

She changed the subject and started to be rude about the various people we worked with, and I listened to her tirade until a group of people came charging out of the karaoke room screaming for shots. Karen slipped in and looked back at me

"Not a single person in, ok? And no peeking. If anyone else appears on camera, it's all over."

I shrugged. "You got it - I'll keep my side of the bargain."

She closed the door behind her.
Old 08-20-2012, 10:56 AM   #66
John332
getDare Sweetheart

Time always seems to speed up when you're doing a dare, but when you're waiting for someone else to do one, it slows right down. I waited for what seemed like ages before the karaoke machine actually started and Karen began singing (fairly well, to be honest) "Like a Virgin"

She was about 30 seconds in when Luke, one of the other recent hires, came up to me

"You having a good time man?" He said, swaying

"Yeah," I agreed. "Nice for the company to fork out for our drinks."

"Hell yes. Who's in there?" He said, gesturing

"Karen," I said. "It's her song apparently - no-one else allowed in."

We both sniggered

"She's the blonde chick, right?" He said, and I nodded. "Pretty hot. You reckon you've got a chance?"

"Dunno," I said. "She's got some secrets and I can't figure her out."

He nodded "Think she's had her fair share of cock bro. Maybe if you're lucky...."

I grinned, and he held up his fist, which I duly bumped.

"All the best," Luke said, and went back to the bar

A few more minutes passed and the karaoke stopped. Another minute, and Karen came out, slightly red-faced

"Thanks," she said. "Let's get another drink."

I nodded and we went to the bar. She asked for a gin and tonic and excused herself to go to the ladies.

As she headed to the back of the room, I realised that she'd left her mobile on the bar.
Old 08-20-2012, 11:05 AM   #67
John332
getDare Sweetheart

Come on, don't tell me you would have done any differently. I mean, my self control is ok but not great, so I was starting from a (excuse the pun) harder place to begin with.

Ordering the drinks, I quickly reached for the phone and found the app. There was a 'recent activity' section with just one item - presumably she hadn't sent it on yet. It seemed to be a video, which I quickly bluetoothed to myself. Fortunately, it wasn't an iPhone and neither was mine, but even so, watching the progress bar was a nerve-wracking experience.

Thankfully, it finished, and I left the phone locked again, sipping my drink and turning to talk to Luke again. Karen returned, looking slightly peeved. Without saying anything - and I didn't acknowledge that I'd seen her - or indeed the phone - she scooped up the phone and put it in her bag, joining our conversation.

I handed her the gin and the night went on.
Old 08-20-2012, 11:24 AM   #68
lovaboitoy
getDare Sweetheart

it's getting interesting can't wait for more
Old 08-20-2012, 11:27 AM   #69
John332
getDare Sweetheart

And on, and on, and on. I was itching to go to the toilet and have a look at the video, but the cubicle toilet was out of order. We all got drunker and drunker, and I lost track of Karen until the bar rang last orders and she re-appeared

"Thanks for your help Dave," she slurred. "I'll be in touch again soon."

She'd baffled the people I was talking with, but she swayed out of the pub, and I followed a few minutes later, pausing for a kebab and a huge bottle of water.

I'd almost got home when I remembered the video. I paused, sitting on a wall and starting it up. It took a while to load, and my mouth went dry

The first frame loaded and then it played. Karen was buck naked in the karaoke room, giving what I can only imagine was a remote lap dance. Her perfect boobs glistened with sweat, her shaved pussy thrusting and gyrating. She rubbed her hands over her body and I realised that I should get back home pronto - I had a massive boner.
Old 08-25-2012, 05:10 AM   #70
John332
getDare Sweetheart

Karen gyrated around, rubbing her hands over her body, stroking her breasts, lingering on her nipples. She moved her hands down, along her gentle curves and the flat of her stomach, swaying and gently bringing a finger down to her pussy. She made a 'v' with two of her fingers just above her pussy, and I noticed that she'd shaved her pubic hair into a v shape, tapering to a thin landing strip which led to her private parts.

Licking one finger, she ran it down the length of her body, turning her back to the camera and presenting her pert ass to it. She jiggled it, bending over and touching her toes, flashing the very smallest part of her vagina at the camera before coming back up and sitting on the couch in the back of the room, playing with her nipples. She breathed deeply, her ribcafe pushing up and her boobs heaving. She traced a tan line along her waist before brushing her fingers down along the curve of her hips.

She swivelled, lying down on the couch, flexing her long slender legs and looking seductively at the camera. She blew a kiss, and the song finished - she got up, walked to the camera and the screen went blank.

It was about the tenth time I'd watched the clip. I'd not spoken to her since, and the other dares had been on hold - I'd had a message from Jamie saying that Laura was ill and they couldn't do it just yet. But I had plenty to be getting on with. So to speak.
Old 08-25-2012, 05:26 AM   #71
John332
getDare Sweetheart

But things didn't stay quiet for long. The following week passed uneventfully, but I had an email from Karen on the Friday evening simply saying "Dave. Need your help URGENTLY tonight. Any plans? Will cut you into reward."

I replied with an intrigued 'sure' and got a note back specifying somewhere to meet at lunchtime, a busy cafe not far from the office.

I met Karen there and she leant over, whispering in my ear

"He's set me a really hard one Dave. I think he enjoys tormenting me so I don't get the money. Tonight, I have to stay in a park near my house after it closes. He made me memorise the location benches and he's left marker pens around on them with little messages on. I have to strip down to underwear and write those messages on my body without getting caught by the gardeners. But there's tramps and homeless people and drunks who sleep in the park and break in all the time - I did it when I was a teenager. I don't want to be wandering around in my knickers alone. Will you come with me?"

She looked genuinely tormented, like someone who had come so far in a dare and knew they were about to be cheated out of winning.

I nodded and she relaxed, shoulders sagging. She leant over and kissed me on the cheek.

"Thank you, thank you. If I don't show him all the messages tomorrow morning, I lose it all. Thank you. Meet me here at this time tonight."

She gave me the name and location of a park where we'd meet after work. As I left, I grinned. Wandering around a park with girl in her underwear? Made a nice change from being in pink myself.
Old 08-25-2012, 05:44 AM   #72
John332
getDare Sweetheart

I really found it hard to concentrate for the rest of the day. The idea of spending an evening with a girl that I'd been masturbating over for the last week, in her knickers, was quite distracting, and a few colleagues mentioned that I wasn't quite with it.

5pm couldn't come quickly enough, but I had more time to kill after that. I went straight to the park to make sure I knew where it was, and had a look around. It was actually huge; there was a pond, a few wooded sections, an ornamental cottage, secluded woodland paths, views across London and all kinds of picnic spots. I made sure I knew roughly where things were and spent an hour or so in an Italian restaurant down the road.

I met Karen outside the park a bit later on. She'd dressed in flip-flops, a short skirt and tight black top and I found myself staring at her a little bit.

"Ok, come on Dave, let's go," she said. We walked into the park, not really speaking, and passed the lake, went down a woodland path and found ourselves in a small clearing with a picnic table. Karen reached down to a tesco bag by the bench and pulled out two cans of beer and peered inside.

"Drink?" She said, offering it to me. I took the beer and we sat back to pass the time until the park closed.
Old 08-25-2012, 02:15 PM   #73
John332
getDare Sweetheart

"Is that from your 'master'?" I asked

She grunted and nodded

We'd just finished our second beers and the light was fading fast when a loudspeaker sounded towards the front and rear of the park.

"The park is now closing. Please make your way to the nearest exit. The park is now closing."

"Come on," Karen said. "The gardeners usually make one pass of the garden and then lock up."

We left the picnic table and pushed our way through a thicket, crouching - then sitting slightly uncomfortably as I realised that it would be even less comfortable crouching. The light was dimming, but having spent time outside, my eyes were reasonably well accustomed to it.

Five minutes passed, then ten. A light sliced through the darkness, forcing me to blink and look away, and an old man walked through the clearing, sweeping his light to either side. We waited for another ten minutes, then Karen got up.

"Ok," she said. "Time's a-wasting. No staring now."

She stepped out of her flip-flops, pulled her skirt down, revealing a lacy pair of pink panties, and wriggled out of her top, passing them all to me. I couldn't help but stare at her matching pink push-up bra and well-defined cleavage.

"What did I just say?" She glared at me and I tore my eyes away
Old 08-25-2012, 02:31 PM   #74
John332
getDare Sweetheart

In a very businesslike fashion, Karen walked over to the picnic table and opened the tesco bag again, extracting a marker pen and a note from it. She looked at the note

"Hey Dave, help me out here."

I extracted myself from the bushes and gingerly approached the lingerie-clad goddess who had been haunting my fantasies.

"Do me a favour and write 'slut' on my right boob"

She pointed the marker pen at me, and I took it, uncapping it and with slightly shaking hands, pressed it down on her, resting my hand on her warm breast. I wrote 'slut' as best I could on her body and she nodded.

"Good enough, now come on."

She led me along the path, her appearance of confidence undermined by the fact that I could see her hands shaking. We walked down the forest trail, my eyes and ears straining for the smallest sight or sound, and every single leaf blowing in the wind setting me off.
Old 08-30-2012, 08:11 PM   #75
deltavoyager

Please continue, this is one of the best stories on the site right now!

Likes and Limits

PM Dares

I love when girls humiliate me and my small penis, feel free to do so anytime
deltavoyager is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk