Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Ask me Anything (AMA)

Old 01-01-2024, 03:24 AM   #1
OhMyGosh

Quote:
Originally Posted by vibratoruser View Post
1. Hmm... Well, some classic monster-fucking or sentient plant or something... But that's obviously just not possible. I also have the fantasy to be used / whored out for sexual pleasure in front of the eiffel tower or some other crowded place, which is obviously not legal, and onlookers couldn't consent. And then I think just any kind of public fantasy of mine? Being discovered naked or getting fucked or something... But I simply am WAY too scared of the repercussions it could have on my life if anyone who knows me ever found out (it could seriously be severe).
2. No idea tbh... probably more an "outie"?
3. Probably some knifeplay or other dangerous kinks in erotica, especially because those really aren't kinks of myself. But sometimes it fits the dynamic of the characters so well that I get all hot and bothered anyways.
4. Mom and dad, probably. But honestly, I want no one in my immediate or extended family knowing about it, that's a horrible thought.
5. Not sure there are any... I think for most it was just an "Oh, that's an option? Yeah, i like that." Tbh I don't have any really extreme or rare kinks (or at least not discovered them yet)
6. Edging and denial tbh... I like it in a way, but it's horrible for my pussy haha
7. I was once stuffed with a vibrator (luckily I was able to turn it off quickly) when my sister came in the room. But at least I was under my bedcovers, and she definitely didn't see anything.

Thanks for your questions!
Thanks for your quick and detailed replies. But it seems you are way more innocent or at least "normal" than I was expecting after reading your vacation thread. In that one you seemed craving for unusual dares and creative tasks that also involve some more risk. But then I probably misunderstood you there. My English also isn't the best, to be honest as it is not my native language.

It arouses me when the people I'm playing with online feel shocked or humiliated by their own fantasies or actions. Therefore I see myself not as a typical mistress, but rather as some kind of advisor who will assist and push you when investigating your unexplored sexual desires.

My favorite hidden public dares for female submissives:
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=424361
OhMyGosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2024, 03:44 AM   #2
vibratoruser

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhMyGosh View Post
Thanks for your quick and detailed replies. But it seems you are way more innocent or at least "normal" than I was expecting after reading your vacation thread. In that one you seemed craving for unusual dares and creative tasks that also involve some more risk. But then I probably misunderstood you there. My English also isn't the best, to be honest as it is not my native language.
Haha idk what counts as normal anymore tbh lol... I gotta say, by the time I started discovering my kinks, I already had a pretty open mind about sex and kinks and all that. I'm also someone who likes to do research as soon as I discover something new, so stigma around some things just never really develops because I'm informed from the start.
And I do have to say, for some it took me some time to figure out a way I'd be comfortable executing them (like sharing pictures or 'public'), so from the moment I discovered a new kink, it would take me quite some time until I could write it in my "liked" on here, for example. But I don't think it was about acceptance, it was more about "how do I do it safely and in a way that won't overwhelm me?"
Hope that makes sense haha

Advertisements
Kink Talk