Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 08-19-2023, 11:35 AM   #1
playgrace

Female 25f - looking for 48hr tasks/challenges/rules

Came back from a three-day trip where I couldn't get off and been casually edging for a few hours, and thought - what better time to play around with having some proper rules for a little while when I'm already pretty wound up?

Looking for tasks to complete and rules to follow while I'm at home for the next 48 hours

Approx 9pm Sat - 9pm Mon, UK time, where I'm not at work and am home alone, will need to leave the house on occasion and have a range of chores/errands/tasks to get done

Already planning on orgasm denial for all 48 hours, but also open to things like:
  • edging challenges/rules or no-touch rules
  • what to wear (or not wear) at home
  • oral/anal training (nothing extreme for the anal training! severely out of practice and I do have to sit down at work for the rest of the week)
  • rules around furniture usage/sleeping arrangements
  • self-bondage
  • "when X then Y" type tasks - do something every time I complete a chore, move between rooms, every hour that passes etc

It's 7:30 currently so I'm giving myself a couple of hours to get ideas before hitting start on my timer. I might modify any suggestions to make them fit around still being able to run errands and work on things, eg I can lock on heels but not freeze the keys since I need to go out, but I'll let people know if I do (and will accept additional rules/punishments in exchange)

I have: vibes (inc. magic wand), dildos (inc. bad dragon, suction cup), plugs, gags, blindfold, cuffs, collar+leash, lingerie, corsets, leather chastity belt (not suitable for all-day use)

likes: self-bondage, edging, denial, corsets, tasks/training
limits: public, face, mess; some physical limitations for stress positions
playgrace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2023, 11:45 AM   #2
Daremaster04
Distinguished Member

Lets say no furniture for those 48 hours

Each hour 3 edges

25 deepthroats each hour while blindfolded and hands tied behind back,with holding a coin with nose,count how many times you fell nose. (Dont do when outside or asleepp)

No bed/blanket for sleeping. On the floor only

Selfbondage as in whole 48 hours? or a part? also something in which movement is possible right? Lets say be in legcuffs atleast while at home

Crawl around in house, say woof each time you change room. Lock your heels too.Also,wear your collar and leash,while doing nothing ,tie your leash to anything fixed(furniture allowed for tying)
Daremaster04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2023, 11:50 AM   #3
Ba-exposer

Edge once before every activity you perform. Activities like cooking, eating, cleaning, watching tv, doing groceries etc. Also, edge twice before bed and twice when you wake up.

Happy edging!

Always looking for a Mistress or a slave.

Rules and PM/Kik Dares

Likes: Online Exposure, Exhibitionism, Public Nudity, Tasks, Rules, Orgasm Control, Printing out pictures

Limits: Face Pics, Anal, Scat, CBT

Spoiler:
Send MEGA here or on Kik and I have to give you a MEGA link of my nudes
Ba-exposer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2023, 11:51 AM   #4
zephyrnem
getDare Addict

Max 1 piece of clothing. Spend two hours with one hand tied to a chair naked. Nothing in reach. Naked. Describe your favorite fantasy aloud during the two hours. If your fantasy doesn't last that long...make another one. You may not cum...or touch your pussy during this time and no doing anything else.

Enjoy.
Toys: Ball gag, plug, clothespins
Clothes: Fishnet body suit, swimsuit (women’s), thong, leotard.

Currently seeking Master or exhibitionist female to serve.
zephyrnem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2023, 12:09 PM   #5
playgrace

Collating some rules with some modifications so they don't clash:
  • edge 3x hourly plus 2x on waking/sleeping and 1x when completing a task/chore or when leaving/entering the house
  • no sitting/sleeping on furniture, sleep on floor without blanket
  • deepthroat training 25x per hour, blindfolded and cuffed behind back
  • ankle cuffs, locked heels and collar+leash while at home, leash tied to furniture if I'm staying still
  • from DMs: wear a small plug/small toy (no time limit given so I'll say from the 9pm start until bed tonight?)
  • from DMs: wear sheer tights (is that the one item of clothing? blocks the ability to be naked)
  • spend one(? to avoid clashing with the hourly edging rule) hour cuffed to chair describing fantasy aloud without touching myself

crawling on all 4s is off limits due to injury/physical limitations unfortunately, can kneel stationary though (but not for long periods)

I have: vibes (inc. magic wand), dildos (inc. bad dragon, suction cup), plugs, gags, blindfold, cuffs, collar+leash, lingerie, corsets, leather chastity belt (not suitable for all-day use)

Old 08-19-2023, 12:13 PM   #6
Daremaster04
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by playgrace View Post
Collating some rules with some modifications so they don't clash:
  • edge 3x hourly plus 2x on waking/sleeping and 1x when completing a task/chore or when leaving/entering the house
  • no sitting/sleeping on furniture, sleep on floor without blanket
  • deepthroat training 25x per hour, blindfolded and cuffed behind back
  • ankle cuffs, locked heels and collar+leash while at home, leash tied to furniture if I'm staying still
  • from DMs: wear a small plug/small toy (no time limit given so I'll say from the 9pm start until bed tonight?)
  • from DMs: wear sheer tights (is that the one item of clothing? blocks the ability to be naked)
  • spend one(? to avoid clashing with the hourly edging rule) hour cuffed to chair describing fantasy aloud without touching myself

crawling on all 4s is off limits due to injury/physical limitations unfortunately, can kneel stationary though (but not for long periods)
Well,sheer tights can be from night or for few hours only. Naked at home might be good, while doing any other task edge hourly can be skipeed so the earlier time as that user told

While outdoors, only a minidress or any sexy outfit only(a crop top and a skirt etc)
The deepthroats while holding a coin with a nose.
Hope this clears some confusion
Old 08-19-2023, 01:09 PM   #7
playgrace

Heels are locked on, wearing cuffs and collar and nothing else, plugged, no more sofa or bed until Monday evening... Not being able to sit anywhere except the floor when I'll be wearing heels this much is probably going to be harder than expected!

Tonight's jobs are cooking dinner and unpacking from my trip, so I'll have to fit that around edging and oral tasks

Old 08-19-2023, 04:11 PM   #8
playgrace

5 edges between 9-10pm, three regular plus two task-based (cooking dinner and washing dishes). Cooking turned out to be pretty difficult when you're tethered by a collar to one corner of the kitchen, but got it done and meal-prepped for next week while I was there

4 edges 10-11pm, additional one was for eating, basically just sitting in front of the couch with my leash looped around the leg of the side table. Pretty uneventful, plug beginning to become uncomfortable while I was sat on it

7 edges 11-12 - 3 plus cleaning the kitchen and watering the plants, plus two for bed. Going a little bit insane with oh fuck I need to edge again versus ending an edge and then five minutes later looking for a chore so I can do another and feel slightly less desperate for a few minutes

Wore small metal plug for about 2.5 hours before removing, won't be sleeping in it but may try to go up to the next size for a similar length of time or longer tomorrow

Dropped the coin twice each time when gagging while doing the deepthroating task, and I did deliberately choose a manageable dildo just so I could do the task in the first place and at least attempt to succeed

Old 08-19-2023, 05:15 PM   #9
PurveyorOfFineDares
getDare Sweetheart

Let’s have you try out bodywriting! Every hour (when not sleeping) you will start by reciting, from memory, everything that is written on your body in the order it was written. For each mistake you make you must slap your pussy, each tit, each ass cheek, and each cheek (not sure if your face limit means showing face or doing anything with it, ignore if this is against it) once. Then add a new sexual/humiliating word or phrase on one of the following places on your body, can only use each place twice:
Vulva
Left inner thigh
Right inner thigh
Left hip
Right hip
Left breast above nipple
Right breast above nipple
Left beast below nipple
Right breast below nipple
Below breasts
Left ass cheek
Right ass cheek

You may instead write on one of these places, only once each, to skip adding a new writing next hour (but must still recite all previous writing then).
Stomach below navel
Throat
Chest
Left shoulder
Right shoulder
Left mid thigh
Right mid thigh
Lower back
Both ankles

After writing a new phrase, you have one minute to look at yourself in a mirror and work on memorizing all of them.

You can come up with things to write yourself, look at lists on the internet, or take requests from anyone else here who wants to choose. This thread should be updated with what you’ve written and where (doesn't have to be done every hour), which will also give you something to check yourself against.

Last edited by PurveyorOfFineDares; 08-20-2023 at 04:38 PM.
PurveyorOfFineDares is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2023, 08:47 PM   #10
Daremaster04
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by playgrace View Post
5 edges between 9-10pm, three regular plus two task-based (cooking dinner and washing dishes). Cooking turned out to be pretty difficult when you're tethered by a collar to one corner of the kitchen, but got it done and meal-prepped for next week while I was there

4 edges 10-11pm, additional one was for eating, basically just sitting in front of the couch with my leash looped around the leg of the side table. Pretty uneventful, plug beginning to become uncomfortable while I was sat on it

7 edges 11-12 - 3 plus cleaning the kitchen and watering the plants, plus two for bed. Going a little bit insane with oh fuck I need to edge again versus ending an edge and then five minutes later looking for a chore so I can do another and feel slightly less desperate for a few minutes

Wore small metal plug for about 2.5 hours before removing, won't be sleeping in it but may try to go up to the next size for a similar length of time or longer tomorrow

Dropped the coin twice each time when gagging while doing the deepthroating task, and I did deliberately choose a manageable dildo just so I could do the task in the first place and at least attempt to succeed
Modification of the deepthroat task
No coin now ,but use your largest dildo and each thrust should last 8 second each.

Also no handcuff while dildo deepthroat , edge while you are doing deepthroat

Also now as you are sleeping, while you wake up and go to shower.(hope you see it before going to shower)

Be Blindfolded and cuffed and leashed while showering.
Old 08-19-2023, 09:58 PM   #11
Matt262

Take a big dildo you can barely take and sit on the whole length for 15 minutes. Imagine yourself on public display in the city. Edge for every person you know that appears in your imagination once.

Kik is MattTheOne262
Matt262 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
edging, home alone, orgasm denial, rules to follow, self bondage