Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 10-23-2016, 01:19 PM   #1
daretodildo
Baby Member

Default How to buy first dildo for 20 year old male.

Recently I've been watching Joi videos with anal fingering and starting to explore being turned into a sissy. Many these videos require a dildo, so today I've decide to go out and buy one. There is a sex shop near my house. I just need a little extra encouragement to go through with it, it makes me nervous. I wouldn't want some to see me or find it in my room, I'm very closeted. If someone could dare me to go in, that would be great. I'd like to know the type, size and color of the toy I should buy. Should I ask for help? Make it clear its for me? Should I buy lube or use saliva when I get home? The more detail the better. I will report back with proof for anyone who wants it afterward.
daretodildo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2016, 01:27 PM   #2
slaveboy32
Distinguished Member

if your stil new to anal ( ie. just fingers) I'd recomend staying on the smaller side, and work your way up. As for lube definatly get some, it will make everything feel better and go smoother.

As for the 'dare' part:

For the size, shape color aspect, try and find a decent realistic one, one that you find attractive. Or if its not to much, aks who evers working for help picking one out, guy or girl.
Old 10-23-2016, 01:27 PM   #3
GermanSwitchBoy
Account Banned

Buy some lube ask for help tell them that it is for you and look also for some other sissy stuff.
GermanSwitchBoy is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
anal, dildo, first anal toy, gay, sissy