Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 09-05-2015, 10:43 PM   #1
SwitchAustin

Default Austin, the secret gay and now a slave!

This is a fictional story about an 18 year old gay man named Austin, who becomes another man's slave through blackmail. I hope you enjoy. Please comment or message me what you think about my story!!

I used to live in New York but because of my stupid dad we had to move to Oklahoma. We moved here about a month ago and I have only made one friend. She is also 18 and a senior in high school like me. Her name is Sabrina, she's my neighbor and she is pretty cool. We both listen to screamo/medal music like Pierce The Veil and Five Finger Death Punch. Anyways lets get to the story.

Sabrina and I are walking to school on the first day of school. The school is only 4 blocks away thank God.

Sabrina- So Austin, are you nervous about starting a new school your senior year?

Me- Yes a little bit but hey, atleast I have already made a friend *bumps Sabrina's elbow with mine.

Sabrina- Hey don't worry the girls will eat you up!

I haven't told her that I am gay yet. I have never told anyone that I am gay. We get to school and I am as nervous as ever. I give Sabrina a awkward hug bye as I walk into first hour, English. I shyly look at the board where a seating chart is. I sat in the middle of the class. That wasn't so bad. I sat down in my seat and waited for the tardy bell to ring so that I could get this day over with. The bell finally rings and the teacher walks in and oh my God he was hot.

He was like a 1000 out of 10. "I wouldn't mind sucking him off for an A" I think in my head feeling myself get turned on. We start reading the "back to school" handbook and then someone knocked on the English door. Mr. Johnson, the English teacher, answers the door and there is a kid standing there. He explains and apologizes for being late and sits in the seat next to me.

The day went by very slowly but finally it ended and me and Sabrina were walking home.

Sabrina- So any cute girls catch your eye?

Me- No not really.

Sabrina- Oh that sucks. Make any friends?

Me- a couple yes but not many. You know I'm shy *does little chuckle*

Sabrina- that's true. Well I have gymnastics tonight so I'll catch ya later! *walks to her house*

I walk inside and throw my bag on the couch. Nobody is home so I grab a pop tart and get on my laptop. I go through Facebook and add some of my new friends when I get a message. The message was from the late kid in my first hour. His name was Jeremy. I message him and say hi and we have a pretty long conversation about school and turns out he was new too. I feel like he could be a really cool friend. Plus he was muscular and was kind of cute. I guess I'll see how that goes.

I hope you guys like the story so far! I know it's slow but beginnings are always slow! I promise it'll get better!

Limits: permanent, heavy anal, pee/poop, diaper, full public, full control over my life, feet, torture
SwitchAustin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2015, 01:05 PM   #2
DannyDuck

Great start! Can't wait for the next part

This is awkward.

:/

Username: dannyduck
Password: takethis
DannyDuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2015, 04:44 PM   #3
imaslaveboy

Yeah this sounds great! Im looking forward to the next part. I hope you keep writing.

Limits: Full Public, friends, family, anal, pet play etc.

Some toys i have - Ball Stretchers, Cock Rings, Condoms, Icyhot, Toothpaste, Candles

Amazon Wishlist - https://www.amazon.co.uk/hz/wishlist...?ref_=wl_share

27/M

Kik: imaslaveboy
imaslaveboy is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
gay, gay slave, slave, twink