Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 06-09-2022, 06:54 AM   #16
jakethemoon
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drippingsub View Post
Hello GD,

I've been busy and I'm back for a quick short duration thread x

I haven't done a lot of pee control in public and I find it very exciting to give a proper try.

It's around 8:30 am right now. I'll be staying out in my uni campus till dinner time. Keeping this thread just for the day.

Outfit: Normal bra and white cotton panties. Light grey tights and a white crop top that doesn't reach my waist, hence doesn't cover my crotch. (Sucker for self torture, as always). I do have a jacket in my bag though, just to tie to my waist and cover up if things get way out of hand x

I might have to attend a couple of classes but other than that I'll be active on this thread. Leaving my dorm with a near empty bladder as of now.

Make me squirm and beg for permission to pee on this thread x

New edit:
Need permission from 2 people on this thread to pee.
Also, I'm not into drinking piss as well as diaper play so just putting that out there. Pure old desperation and humiliation requested x
Lightly press and tap on your bladder but don’t release
jakethemoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2022, 07:04 AM   #17
Drippingsub
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chirs<M View Post
Noted! That good info for us all for later

No more drinks from me just yet, as you have a long day ahead of you.

What's your schedule for the next few hours? If you don't have classes after lunch, try to arrange seeing or friend or watching a movie. I'd like you be somewhere that you will not be able to leave for at least 1 hour.
Finished with the second bottle of water. Still doing okay.

It's around 10 am and I have classes from 11-1 pm. So I'll have lunch after that. And other than that, it's a free day.

I can go over to a friend's place or do I arrange to meet a friend in public? Also, is that friend supposed to be particularly a guy or a girl or anyone?

PM DARES
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=97906

Likes: Edging, cum control, spanking, mild humiliation, hidden /discreet public (fear of getting caught), pee control, orgasm denial, mild anal (pretty new to this) 🥵

Hard limits: Family, blood, scat, permanent, illegal, extreme pain, extreme exposure, drinking piss, a2m, pics/videos, identify revelation

No food restrictions to be given at all.

I got my first toy- a wand vibrator xx
Drippingsub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2022, 07:07 AM   #18
Taz55
Distinguished Member

How about a rule of one edge for each post in this thread starting now. You can adjust later if it gets out of control.

Each time you do a new set of edges it needs to be in a different location.
Old 06-09-2022, 07:46 AM   #19
tzzzr
getDare Succubus

I like the edge idea, if I would have seen this sooner I would have voted for no panties.
tzzzr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2022, 08:22 AM   #20
Chirs<M
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drippingsub View Post
Finished with the second bottle of water. Still doing okay.

It's around 10 am and I have classes from 11-1 pm. So I'll have lunch after that. And other than that, it's a free day.

I can go over to a friend's place or do I arrange to meet a friend in public? Also, is that friend supposed to be particularly a guy or a girl or anyone?
Make sure you have a nice big drink with your lunch after your classes.

Please try to arrange to meet a friend in public for around 2 or 3 pm. You can either suggest a walk with them or meeting for a coffee.

How desperate are you now to pee?

Male, Switch, mid-30s.
Likes: Dares that slightly scare me! Interested in most kinks.
Limits: blood, very public, face pics
Willing to take on more challenging dares.
Chirs<M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2022, 09:47 AM   #21
zephyrnem
getDare Addict

If a friend goes to the bathroom...you go with them...just dont pee. You have to stay in the bathroom.

Also, for fun, go barefoot as much as you can. Just to make things more awkward.

And you have to drop your panties at least once.
Toys: Ball gag, plug, clothespins
Clothes: Fishnet body suit, swimsuit (women’s), thong, leotard.

Currently seeking Master or exhibitionist female to serve.
zephyrnem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2022, 09:48 AM   #22
zephyrnem
getDare Addict

Oh...and while barefoot...sometime in the next hour...do 15 jumping jacks.
Toys: Ball gag, plug, clothespins
Clothes: Fishnet body suit, swimsuit (women’s), thong, leotard.

Currently seeking Master or exhibitionist female to serve.
zephyrnem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2022, 01:54 PM   #23
Ray_Q
getDare Sweetheart

Hi DS

Back for more humiliation are we

I bet you really need to pee now. I bet it would be really humiliating if you went to the toilet, took off all your clothes, and squatted over the toilet but were not allowed to pee. No, you get to maaturbate to the edge, but no peeing. You have to get dressed (unless feeling particularly slutty ) and go about your day still needing to pee.

I might let you pee but certainly not in a toilet and certainly not clothed in any way.

R.
Ray_Q is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2022, 03:16 PM   #24
Drippingsub
getDare Sweetheart

Default Permission to pee!!!

About 6 pm right now

I will report everything after my last post asap but right now I NEED TO PEE. I haven't peed once since morning and I'm too desperate now.

My friends have gone, I'm alone. Still out in public in a pretty busy evening campus.

I need 2 permissions to pee!! Please let me go. I'll continue posting reports by the time I get the permissions x

PM DARES

Likes: Edging, cum control, spanking, mild humiliation, hidden /discreet public (fear of getting caught), pee control, orgasm denial, mild anal (pretty new to this) 🥵

Hard limits: Family, blood, scat, permanent, illegal, extreme pain, extreme exposure, drinking piss, a2m, pics/videos, identify revelation

Old 06-09-2022, 03:22 PM   #25
Chirs<M
getDare Sweetheart

Let's have that report now & then I'll make my decision.

Male, Switch, mid-30s.
Old 06-09-2022, 03:23 PM   #26
Drippingsub
getDare Sweetheart

Default No panties

Quote:
Originally Posted by tzzzr View Post
I like the edge idea, if I would have seen this sooner I would have voted for no panties.
Your vote was the deciding one.

I had already taken off my panties and I wasn't supposed to wear them back the entire day but I had to keep them in my hand. I rolled them up into my left fist so it looked more like a handkerchief.

It was very difficult when I was with my friends but I didn't dare to open my fist the entire time and thankfully no one made a scene xx

I'll write a separate report about my time w my friends.

PM DARES

Old 06-09-2022, 03:26 PM   #27
Chirs<M
getDare Sweetheart

Also the rule wash againt using a bathroom or toliet to pee.

Nothing to stop you find somewhere else to pee YET within the rules.

New rule is you can't pull your tights down to pee, unless you are in a bathroom

Male, Switch, mid-30s.
Old 06-09-2022, 03:41 PM   #28
Drippingsub
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz55 View Post
How about a rule of one edge for each post in this thread starting now. You can adjust later if it gets out of control.

Each time you do a new set of edges it needs to be in a different location.
I had seen 3 posts starting from this one before my classes so I had to complete 3 edges.

Also, Im not counting my own posts for the edges.

I wanted to make it a little scary and thrilling so I walked into my first class 20 mins before. The class has no lecture previous to it so it stays empty. The door was open and I sat on the last seat. We have full board wood tables so everything below my waist was completely covered but it was still very exciting and scary because anyone could walk in. Even though they couldn't see my lower half, I would die of humiliation xx

I put my right hand inside my tights. Touching my clit was out of question because any friction anywhere near my pee hole would make me lose control. I was already really turned on and wet. I finger fucked my pussy and edged thrice.

I could easily control my orgasm but edging made me so wet and light grey tights without panties? Scariest combination ever. Then I pretended to study as other students came in and didn't leave the class till the last one left.

My classes were supposed to end at 1 but they got extended to almost 2 pm. Thankfully it was in the same room and I didn't have to move too much. But I was continuously squirming in my seat and hoping to not have a wet spot on my tights.

When I got up, I checked and there wasn't any spot but I could feel my juices dripping down my inner thighs. All that wetness increased my want to pee.

I went to a cafe, had lunch and somehow managed to finish a 1 litre bottle of water (I was supposed to buy the largest one and 1L was the largest they had)

I saw 3 more posts after I finished lunch so that was 3 more edges. I used the washroom of the same cafe to do it. Once again, finger fucking my dripping pussy. I was really hot and bothered, super aroused but still I've done worse edging and denial before.

Then I left the cafe and texted my friend (a girl) to hang out.

Posting part 2 asap

Right now I'm sitting on a bench on campus, really really desperate to pee. Typing these reports out about how desperate i am is just a torture. I don't know how long I can hold it before having an accident.
Please let me go!!!

PM DARES

Old 06-09-2022, 03:45 PM   #29
Chirs<M
getDare Sweetheart

Great report back & great to hear you having fun

Your need to go has made me realise I could do with a pee too. I'm likely to give you permision after your great update to use a toilet, but I need to go a pee first. I'll be back soon!

Male, Switch, mid-30s.
Old 06-09-2022, 03:47 PM   #30
Drippingsub
getDare Sweetheart

Default Explain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chirs<M View Post
Also the rule wash againt using a bathroom or toliet to pee.

Nothing to stop you find somewhere else to pee YET within the rules.

New rule is you can't pull your tights down to pee, unless you are in a bathroom
I'm sorry I didn't really understand this completely, my mind is a little fogged with really really wanting to pee xx

Can you please clarify the entire rule a bit simpler

PM DARES

The following user says Thank You to Drippingsub for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
pee control, pee denial, pee desperation, permission to pee, public dare