Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 01-23-2018, 06:27 AM   #1
bourbon2k15

Female Forced Orgasms for 20/f

I came when I wasn't supposed to and now Sir wants me to cum until i'm crying so for every response it's another 10 minutes of a bullet vibe secured against my clit.

I've also been given the punishment of tit/nipple pain and i'm leaving that up to you guys! I have ties, 1 set of clamps, some binder clips, toothpaste, household items as weights, ice, and other regular household items (books, flipflops, kitchen utensils, etc).

rules:
You may post multiple times but only after 2 other people have posted
(my posts count as 1 post)

Also: Sir is giving me a 10 break for every 30 minutes so that I may write a report. 5 min to calm down and 5 min to write report

If I am late on starting the rest of the responses due to taking too long writing mine, Sir has requested some pussy spanks, administered by me with a flip flop. I am to take 1 pussy spanking dare for every 5 minutes i'm late to starting. Each pussy spanking dare must max at 10 spanks. Spanking will start once responses specify a 1-10 amount of spanks and I get to that time in my dare.

This game will end as soon as I cannot complete a full 30 min 'round' (3 responses) due to a lack of responses! If I am to take a longer break (such as, an hour) I will be sure to let you guys know! This will keep going until i am out of responses (or until midnight tonight, which is 13 hours from now). Also, take note of MY responses! They inform of any extra punishments my Sir is administering and if I am looking for 'pussy spanking requests' as well as the times each dare takes and how many orgasms I have during each dare.

Limits: extreme public, unrealistic dares, webcam, photos, blood, scat, urine, animals, needles, ageplay and everything to do with it

If I don't have it (food/toy) I can get it. Don't worry about asking me what I have.

Last edited by bourbon2k15; 01-23-2018 at 09:06 AM.
bourbon2k15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2018, 06:32 AM   #2
Qwertyasdfgh391
Distinguished Member

Then let’s add to it. Put binders on one nipple at a time for 5 minutes each.
Qwertyasdfgh391 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2018, 06:37 AM   #3
SlaveRalph
Distinguished Member

Another 10 minutes from me and maybe cooling things down with an ice cube in your pussy will help

Likes: driving dares, diapers, semi/hidden public, edging, nudity, orgasm control, humiliation, piss

Punishments: anal, spanking, pain, piss drinking, messing

Limits: full public, face, family, extreme pain, cbt, cum eating

PM Dares
SlaveRalph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2018, 06:40 AM   #4
Norguy

Let's add 10 more minutes

My toys!

Likes, Dislikes and Limits
Norguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2018, 06:49 AM   #5
SissySlavePhaade
Account Banned

10 Minutes from me aswell. And 20 flicks to each nipple, while Toothpaste is on them.

Denied by Girls 2.0
Since 31. Dez 2017, until 12th Jan 2018
Edges: 30/30
Strokes: 400/400
SissySlavePhaade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2018, 06:58 AM   #6
bourbon2k15

Default 20 min update

Started at 8.35am with 4 responses so far

1st response: +10min , a binderclip on each nipple for 5 min
--This 10 min was the easiest as I did not cum at all but the clips had me pouting and eyeing the clock until they could come off. Of course, the off was worse than the on ~End time 8.45a / Orgasms: 0

2nd response: +10min, an icecube in my pussy
--This 10 min was hard, but okay. I find it hard to cum with ice in me so Sir had fun watching me be in denial before finally cuming once I wasn't shivering from the cold; these cubes are pretty big! Came twice before time ended ~End time 8.55a / Orgasms: 2

3rd response: +10min
--Working on it now

4th response: +10min, toothpaste on nipples & flick each nipple 20x
--I can't wait!

Limits: extreme public, unrealistic dares, webcam, photos, blood, scat, urine, animals, needles, ageplay and everything to do with it

If I don't have it (food/toy) I can get it. Don't worry about asking me what I have.
Old 01-23-2018, 07:01 AM   #7
Imriel

You need more time

Hold an icecube against your left nipple during those 10 minutes
Old 01-23-2018, 07:07 AM   #8
Imriel

You should also limit double posting
Old 01-23-2018, 07:09 AM   #9
Qwertyasdfgh391
Distinguished Member

Well, posting twicevin a row. But she needs to learn, the hard way perhaps. 10 more minutes.
Qwertyasdfgh391 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2018, 07:12 AM   #10
SlaveRalph
Distinguished Member

10 more from me... Keeping with the ice cube theme, put two up your ass this time, if not against limits.

Likes: driving dares, diapers, semi/hidden public, edging, nudity, orgasm control, humiliation, piss

Punishments: anal, spanking, pain, piss drinking, messing

Limits: full public, face, family, extreme pain, cbt, cum eating

PM Dares
SlaveRalph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2018, 07:24 AM   #11
NaughtyDaddy
Distinguished Member

Add 10 more from me and 30 smacks with a large flat wooden spoon on each tit.

Likes: Girls that are submissive, obedient, slave-minded, bratty, selfish, daring, slutty, messy, showoff, pissers, who crave to wet for their daddy and if I have forgotten something you'va thoughts on, just say it to me baby girl.

Hates: Rap music, fake profiles, not being answered!
Find me at FetLife: D0mDaddyVS
KiK: NaughtyDaddyVS007

My tumblr: dom-daddy-sluttrainer.tumblr.com
My BDSM test:
https://bdsmtest.org/result.php?id=3777857
NaughtyDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2018, 07:35 AM   #12
bourbon2k15

Default check in 2

Updates: I did add in that you may not respost until at least 2 others have posted // Sir is giving me 10 minutes for every 30 completed. So that I may calm down and write a response before the vibrations start again.

3rd response: +10 min
---Once I start cuming I find it hard to fend off more orgasms, I came twice in a row then was able to relax enough to give myself a couple minutes before the next orgasm. I had tears in my eyes, but not crying, by the time this was finished ~End Time: 9.05a / Orgasms: 5

4th response: +10 min, toothpaste on nipples & flick each nipple 20x
--I love the burn of toothpaste and this did nothing but make me cum as soon as it warmed up and began to burn. Sir didn't like how hard I was flicking my own nipples so he did it himself, not stopping even as I jerked away from his nails. He did suggest using hairties as my method of flicking? So that I may do every task on my own without his help as he'd rather supervise. I came 4 times, 1 small tremor he almost didn't count and 3 rather hard ones. I'm dripping onto the floor now, sir making me lie in my cum, i'm wiping tears from my cheeks ~End time: 9.15a / Orgasms: 9

Sir gave me a break! I updated the original post and have started on this response.

I am late on starting the rest of the responses due to taking too long writing this and Sir has requested some pussy spanks, administered by me with a flip flop. I am to take 1 pussy spanking dare for every 5 minutes i'm late to starting.

Each dare must max at 10 spanks.

Spanking will start once responses specify a 1-10 amount of spanks and I get to that time in my dare

Resuming the 10 minutes for the next 3 responses (30 min): 9.35a
Looking for: 2 pussy spanking dares

Last edited by bourbon2k15; 01-23-2018 at 07:38 AM.
Old 01-23-2018, 07:41 AM   #13
NaughtyDaddy
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaughtyDaddy View Post
Add 10 more from me and 30 smacks with a large flat wooden spoon on each tit.
Switching back to 10 minutes + 10 pussy smacks with the wooden spoon and toothpaste on tits during the whole time (buzzing + smacks)

Likes: Girls that are submissive, obedient, slave-minded, bratty, selfish, daring, slutty, messy, showoff, pissers, who crave to wet for their daddy and if I have forgotten something you'va thoughts on, just say it to me baby girl.

Hates: Rap music, fake profiles, not being answered!
Find me at FetLife: D0mDaddyVS
KiK: NaughtyDaddyVS007

My tumblr: dom-daddy-sluttrainer.tumblr.com
My BDSM test:
https://bdsmtest.org/result.php?id=3777857
NaughtyDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2018, 07:49 AM   #14
lop747
getDare Succubus

I'll add 10 minutes

Likes/dislikes/limits

PM dares
lop747 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2018, 08:14 AM   #15
bourbon2k15

Default Check in 3

5th response: +10min, Ice Cube against Left nipple for all of 10 min
--Sir would allow me to take the ice cube away for 30 seconds every 2 minutes as to not harm me with the cold. My right nipple was sad that she didn't get any attention The cold did nothing to fend off my single orgasm, my body having completely calmed down in the 20 minute down time ~End time: 9.45a / Orgasms: 10

6th response: +10min
--I didn't have anything to distract me from vibe that's secured onto my clit via tape. I writhed around in my juices while I came over and over again. Sir counted 4 orgasms, I want to tell him it was 6 but he says "if they're not obvious, then they don't count". He's started to watch an old football game, bored of watching me writhe around and moan for the vibrations to stop early. I didn't cry, Sir was displeased. ~ End time: 9.55a / Orgasms: 14

7th response: +10min, 2 ice cubes in ass
--Sir made me get onto my front, face down as up, so that he could put the cubes into my ass. They were so cold that I clenched so hard he couldn't get them in. For punishment he lit 3 tea candles and is waiting for them to melt. I will have them poured over my asshole once all melt. I know this will cause them to drip onto my pussy, i think i can cum from simply thinking about it. He did get the cubes into my ass but it took him nearly half the time so they're still in, melting, and dripping onto the floor beneath me - thank god for Tile, right? ~ End time: 10.05a / Orgasms: 17

Edit: NaughtyDaddy gets to go 2x in a row due to Sir accepting his pussy spanks as a separate request

Keep them coming guys, i'll be running out after this next half hour!!!
Please torture my nipples and tits! I do have a list of toys in my sig
Start time for next 'round' (30min): 10:15a
Looking for: 1 more pussy spanking request

This will go on until I run out! As soon as I run out and cannot do a full 30 min round, this dare is over!

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
forced orgasm, nipple pain, punishment