• A way to do a hanging wedgie
  • A toilet
  • A cramped, dark place like a small closet
  • Multiple pairs of underwear
  • Tape
  • A marker
  • A spanking implement
  • A D6
You arrive to school, early as always like the nerd you are when your meanest bully approaches you and says "Afraid you won't be making it to class today, but don't worry we're going to have plenty of fun today." And with an evil grin they pull the front of your underwear up and lead you off down the hall.
Spoiler:
-give yourself a front wedgie

First thing's first, we need to get you down to the bathroom they say with a giggle, still leading you painfully by your underwear
Swirlie Roll:
[
  1. Clean water-2 dunks, 1 flush, face completely in the water
  2. clean water-2 10sec dunks, 2 flushes, face pressed against the bottom
  3. pee in water- 1 dunk, 1 flush, face fully submerged
  4. pee in water- wedgie at same time, 2 15 sec dunks, 1 flush, face pressed against bottom
  5. pee in water- wedgie at same time, kiss the bottom of the toilet bowl, 1 flush
  6. re roll twice

As you gag and gasp for air, your bully laughs and says "you really should be thanking me for doing this early before the toilets got too gross, but now we need to get you out of those wet clothes and get you dry"
Spoiler:
-Strip to your underwear

The bully slips a couple extra pairs of underwear on you and gives you a hanging wedgie on the bathroom door coat hook to "air dry"
Hanging Wedgie Roll
  1. Hang for 5 minutes
  2. Hang for 10 minutes
  3. Hang for 15 minutes
  4. Hang for 5 minutes with legs spread
  5. Hang for 10 minutes with your dirty socks in your mouth
  6. Hang for 15 minutes with legs spread, gag yourself with toilet paper

"There we go, nice and dry, but you probably don't want anyone to see you in nothing but your stretched out underwear" they say with a grin, "guess we'd better get you someplace safe"
-They take off all your underwear, turn the innermost pair inside out, stuff it in your mouth, then tape it shut. Then they put another pair of underwear on you, give you a wedgie, and walk you down the hall to their locker
Spoiler:
-Give yourself a wedgie

You arrive at your bully's locker, grateful that the halls were empty on the way there, you see that it is completely empty as they open, you are then jerked off your feet as they heave your underwear onto the hook in the back, you barely touch the floor of the locker on your tip-toes as the bully uncomfortably crams you into their locker and shut the door. "Don't worry, I'll be back to check on you after second period they say with a laugh as you hear them walk away. Soon after you hear the sound of a school bell and the hallway gradually fills with noise.
Locker Roll
Give yourself a dangling wedgie in a small closet or similar, shut the door and optionally play an audio track of hallway/school ambient sound for 5 minutes, and think about how humiliating it would be if the door opened and everyone could see you like this
Roll for time:
  1. 25 minutes
  2. 35 minutes
  3. 45 minutes
  4. 35 minutes
  5. 1 hour
  6. 1 hour 15 minutes

You hear another bell and the hallways once again fill with noise that eventually subsides. You are startled, and a little blinded as the bully flings open their locker door. "Hey loser, how's it hanging? As much as I'd like to spend all day having fun with you, me and some other people are gonna ditch and go hangout, so I guess I'll finish you off let you run home naked, crying to your mommy, but first we're gonna have a little bit more fun" they say with an evil grin as you begin panicking at just the thought of it.
They remove you from the locker and push your face down to the floor, leaving your butt in the air, they write "SPANK ME" on one exposed cheek and "WEDGIE ME" on the other, they then pull your underwear down, slightly relieving your wedgie, and write "NERD" above the top of your butt where a tramp stamp would go and add some decorative swirls and shapes, then harshly pulls them back towards your head
-
Spoiler:
write on yourself as described above, and give yourself a wedgie

"Time for the grand finale" they say, hauling you off the ground by your wedgie and walking you to the cafeteria. Once there they go the kitchen and retrieve a slotted spoon, and instruct yo get up on a table on all fours, then they start spanking you with the spoon
Spanking Roll
  1. 50 spanks
  2. 50 spanks each cheek
  3. 75 spanks
  4. 50 spanks to each cheek, 10 to balls/clit
  5. 50 to each cheek, 25 to balls/clit
  6. 100 spanks to each cheek, count them aloud and say thank you after every ten

"Don't think it's over just yet, I still gotta put the cherry on top" they say as youwince with the pain of the final spanks. They slide two more pairs of underwear on you, and give you a hanging wedgie high on the wall opposite the main entrance doors, barely touching a table with your toes until they climb down and pull it away, leaving you hanging helplessly. "Bet you hope those things rip before lunch, huh? See ya" your bully says as they leave the room
Spoiler:
-put on two more pairs of underwear, then give yourself a hanging wedgie until they rip

You hang there, helpless, humiliated, and terrified of being found until eventually your underwear mercifully rips, leaving you on the floor completely naked, but free. But you're not out of the woods yet, you still have to get home and dressed without being seen, but you have to make sure your mom doesn't find out you skipped class, and you definitely don't want to explain to anybody why you did.
Roll To See How Long You Stay Naked
Spoiler:
Only the time matters, the rest is just fluff

1-5 the dare ends after this, 6 move on to next section
  1. 25 minutes- Your mom doesn't get home from work until after school ends, you're safe as soon as you sneak home
  2. 1 hour- you know your mom had plans later today, you just have to give her time to leave
  3. 2 hours- you have to stay hidden longer than you like, but you eventually get home
  4. 3 hours- on your way home you're nearly spotted several times and have to hide and wait for people to pass
  5. rest of the day- you never get the opportunity to sneak home, you text your mom telling her you're studying with some friends and will be home late. you end up sneaking in after dark
  6. Proceed to next section

Did anyone see?
  1. no- dare ends
  2. no- dare ends
  3. no- dare ends
  4. yes, somebody sees you and helps you get clothes- dare ends
  5. yes, somebody sees you thinks it's hilarious, they spank you 30 times but agree not to tell- 30 spanks then dare ends
  6. yes everyone sees you while you're still hanging and you get branded the school wide wedgie nerd- everyday do a different wedgie or bully themed dice dare for a week, then the dare ends

The dare is now over and I hope you (or your master) enjoyed. Don't forget to let me know what you rolled

Last edited by WedgieSubBoi; 04-13-2023 at 04:31 AM.
WedgieSubBoi is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 4 users say Thank You to WedgieSubBoi for this post:
Old 04-13-2023, 07:51 PM   #2
WedgieSubBoi

Default Only seemed fair to do it since I made it

I rolled 5,2,1,4,1

The swirlie roll was disgusting and i had to work myself up to it, there was no way not to taste it when I kissed the bowl and I gagged a bit

Next up the hanging wedgie was intense, it's been a while since I've done any kind of wedgie play and damn it hurt, and it made the dangling wedgie in the "locker" so much worse, it felt like I was in there forever, and the gag really dried my mouth out

The bodywriting turned pretty illegible, but it's the effort that counts, right? The spanking really hurt on all fours, especially the ball spanks, the way they were hanging they took all the impact and catching them from behind always hurts, they were a little sore after that but after hanging until my underwear ripped they absolutely ached. It felt like I was hanging for ages, but it was actually closer to an hour and a half lol. I tried bouncing and pushing off the wall to make them rip faster but it just made the wedgie worse

I felt kinda weird just hanging out in my room naked, really wanting to masturbate, but losing my erection steadily as I waited for the dare to end.

I'm pretty happy with this as my first dare, but there things I'll do different on the next one lol
WedgieSubBoi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2023, 06:50 AM   #3
Brattylola

I rolled 2, 1, 4, 6, 2
Kinks/fetishes(likes) Wedgies, bondage , spankings, bdsm, nipple play, ice play, anal, insertion, orgasm denial, edging, orgasm control, roleplaying, pee holding can be fine depends tho and more im exploring
Limits: scat, gore, vore, public, pics and vids
Brattylola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2023, 08:32 PM   #4
Annon4040

This nerd greatly appreciated this scenario. For the swirlie roll, I got 6. On the re-rolls i had 4 and 5. It was disgusting just like this slut is. I had to hang for 10 minutes with dirty socks in my mouth. I had to dangle for 25 minutes and by this time my ass was getting sore. The 50 spankings on each cheek and 25 on my clit made the pain ten times worse but was well deserved. I had to proceed to the final section and rolled a 6 again.

Thank you.

PM me with further punishment or humiliation ideas.
Annon4040 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bully, humiliation, punishment, wedgie