Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Closed Thread

Old 01-11-2017, 12:17 PM   #1
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

Default 38DD Tease, edge, cum & Cum &MORE CUM

Good day all you mischievous people,

I am so excited to be back after being away with my Sir for the past Month. I can’t tell you how much I’ve missed all of you!

I am a little rusty, so Sir thought it might be best to start out with a variation of a thread I posted a long time ago. So, warm up the devious dark areas of your imagination and enjoy………….. ME

Here is what you have to work with;

The Wardrobe
For today Sir has selected the following outfit for me to wear to work;

Short black skirt, mid thigh.
Black knee height boots, 4.5 inch heel
Fitted white dress shirt
Nude push up bra, tightened right up with my 38dd breasts on display
Stockings
and a rather snug crotch chain and a remote bullet vibe.

The game

This Friday evening I will be permitted to cum, and I will keep Cumming and be forced to continue to cum until Sir thinks "we" have had enough.
I will be restrained to the bed at all four corners, and Sir will terrorize my wet pussy with a Hitachi wand as well as a rather large 12 inch dildo, don't worry, Sir has assured me he will not neglect her breasts, as I have candles, nipple clamps and elastics on hand for our enjoyment.

Things you should know
This obedient slut loves to cum, I am naturally multi orgasmic. It is not uncommon during regular sexual activity for me to cum 3-5 times. The important thing to remember is; the first 3 orgasms are amazing for me, the next 3 are pretty good, the next 3 get uncomfortable and any thereafter are actually torturous. So, it only makes sense that our goal is to make Me cum at least 10 times

The Game, your part
During the day today, Sir wants you to submit your description of, if you were given the chance, how you would make this Slut cum. Or how you would like this Slut to make you cum.
You must realize that for Me, reading your hot submissions are, at times, enough to make Me cum without touching myself.
For each post I recieve while I am at work between now and Friday, I will be required to tug my crotch chain and vibe myself to the edge....no Cumming. I will report and thank you after each post.

The game, our part

This this Friday, Sir will be securing me to the bed at 8pm pacific time. (Los Angeles time)
Sir will select the 10 best submissions from between now and then. I will be required to read each one, and follow my reading with an orgasm! I will have no control over how much or how little stimulation Sir applies during my reading, however I must be sure not to cum until I have completed my reading. Once I have cum, by using speech to text, I will post a personal “thank-you" the author of the post.

Once all 10 are completed, I will continue to be stimulated until such time as I make my Sir cum, of course, I will have to convince Sir to participate, I assume there will be much verbal effort required on my part and Sir will draw this out as I am forced to endure more orgasmic torment while pleading for Sirs delicious cum… ..........., and I am sure all of you might enjoy hearing of this Sluts struggle while I beg and plead for the torturous orgasms to STOP

So, please feel free to submit how you would make me cum or how you want this obedient cock swallowing slut to make you cum. Hopefully yours will be one of the 10 selected and cumslut Andrea will reward you with a lovely "thank you" Friday evening and a messy edge this afternoon..

Xoxoxo…….

Andreaswallows………….and follows up with a detailed Report.

Limits Anal, Blood, Scat or Piss, Children, Social Suicide, illegal.

available for tease and torment online, make me a wet desperate mess!

Last edited by AndreaSwallows; 01-11-2017 at 12:39 PM.
Old 01-11-2017, 01:44 PM   #2
Beard
GD grammar police

I'll start this off. We have to make Andrea a sloppy wet frustrated mess before Friday.

I'd walk into the room where I have you seated and secured by ropes and a blindfold. I'd trace my finger around your neck and ear and then suddenly take a handful of your bra-covered breast. I'd trace your nipple while loosening your bra, twisting and pulling on your nipples when your bra falls. I'd trace my index and middle left fingers to your mouth and slowly dip them in and out of your mouth while sliding my other fingers respectively over your wet clit.

Then you'd feel a wonderful vibe on your clit with my fingers dipping into your clit. As you moan out in pleasure, I would force my cock down your throat, feeing the vibrations of your moans on my shaft. I'd shiver with cold chills as I feel your tongue slide over my head.

As i could feel your cunt tighten over and over on my fingers, I'd wait until you were begging me to cum. And promptly take away the vibe. I'd fuck your face before you could even express your frustration. Then after you calmed down a bit, I'd pull your hair back forcing your head off my cock and vibe your cunt to the edge again.

I would repeat this progression 3 times very carefully, making sure you were begging for me to let you cum. I would lay your chair on its back, along with you. I'd re-tie your legs wide open, remove your blindfold; and fuck your mouth until I came right down your throat, holding you on the edge. I'd ask you to beg me 3 times to let you cum while still choking on my cock. Then I'd let you explode in orgasmic pleasure... while not removing the vibe. Still holding my cock in your mouth I'd make you twice more. Your squirming would turn me on so much. I'd stand up, button my pants, tape the vibe to your clit, and leave the room, vibe still buzzing.

Hope you enjoy edging to this.

Toy List

PM NO HANDS I will edge without using hands

PM EDGE I'll add an extra edge to my list. Please keep me needy and desperate for an orgasm I'm not allowed to have.

Last edited by Beard; 01-11-2017 at 01:48 PM.
Old 01-11-2017, 02:25 PM   #3
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmhmm345 View Post
I'll start this off. We have to make Andrea a sloppy wet frustrated mess before Friday.

I'd walk into the room where I have you seated and secured by ropes and a blindfold. I'd trace my finger around your neck and ear and then suddenly take a handful of your bra-covered breast. I'd trace your nipple while loosening your bra, twisting and pulling on your nipples when your bra falls. I'd trace my index and middle left fingers to your mouth and slowly dip them in and out of your mouth while sliding my other fingers respectively over your wet clit.

Then you'd feel a wonderful vibe on your clit with my fingers dipping into your clit. As you moan out in pleasure, I would force my cock down your throat, feeing the vibrations of your moans on my shaft. I'd shiver with cold chills as I feel your tongue slide over my head.

As i could feel your cunt tighten over and over on my fingers, I'd wait until you were begging me to cum. And promptly take away the vibe. I'd fuck your face before you could even express your frustration. Then after you calmed down a bit, I'd pull your hair back forcing your head off my cock and vibe your cunt to the edge again.

I would repeat this progression 3 times very carefully, making sure you were begging for me to let you cum. I would lay your chair on its back, along with you. I'd re-tie your legs wide open, remove your blindfold; and fuck your mouth until I came right down your throat, holding you on the edge. I'd ask you to beg me 3 times to let you cum while still choking on my cock. Then I'd let you explode in orgasmic pleasure... while not removing the vibe. Still holding my cock in your mouth I'd make you twice more. Your squirming would turn me on so much. I'd stand up, button my pants, tape the vibe to your clit, and leave the room, vibe still buzzing.

Hope you enjoy edging to this.
Thank you Sir for your amazing post. Just picturing you, tracing my mouth, your fingers in the mouth, the other circling my clit...
My crotch chain pressing against my pussy lips....so wet already, I can distinctly feel the chain slide back and forth so slightly.
Mmmm...tightening my cunt, feeling my muscles throb, imagining as I take your hard cock and gasp for air....'fuck my mouth, Sir' I whisper over and over as I begin increasing the tension on the chain....so delicious

First post...first edge...I'm ready to play...

This suck slut thanks you....

Old 01-11-2017, 03:01 PM   #4
JohnHartham
getDare Sweetheart

Well, this is an opportunity I can't just let pass.

First of all, i certainly wouldn't let you cum so easily. I'd start by tying you up, not mouth to completely restrict your mièvrement, but enough that you cant reach any pleasure centres and are forced to stay in place. Then I'd start to slowly run my hands along your legs and back as I kiss along your neck. My hands would come infinitely close to your clit and lips, but never actually touch. After a few minutes of that my hand behind you would slowly trace its way up to your breasts, trailing lightly across them and circling your nipples. Meanwhile the hand that was on your legs is now on your stomach, lightly roaming around as I lightly nibble on your ears. I'll alternate between these until you start to beg me for any sort of contact. Then I use one hand to circle around your clit without touching it while my mouth and other hand switch over to your nipples twisting pulling and nibbling them. I continue that for awhile until finally, admits your please of desperation I finally touch your clit. I'd bring you to the edg three times, constantly working on your clit and nipples, then I'd stop. I'd make you tell me exactly what you wanted before I began again, and this time I'd be vigoursly fingering your g-spot, not letting you cum still though. It would only be once you had edged a total of 10 times and were begging me to let you cum that finally I take down my pants and start fucking you as hard as could, not stopping for even a second as you came over and over again. When I finally needed to cum I would pull out, straddle you and start fucking your mouth until I came, keeping myself in your mouth until I'd finished, and enjoy the fucked out expression on your face as you had a mouth full of cum after the vigorous session you just had.

Looking forward to Friday.
84% Master/Mistress
66% Owner
62% Non-monogamist
60% Degrader
58% Voyeur
56% Primal (Hunter)
56% Experimentalist
46% Sadist
42% Brat tamer
37% Exhibitionist
27% Vanilla
18% Daddy/Mommy
9% Ageplayer
3% Switch
2% Brat
2% Primal (Prey)
2% Rope bunny
1% Degradee
1% Girl/Boy
1% Masochist
1% Slave
1% Submissive
0% Pet

https://bdsmtest.org/result.php?id=2840991
Old 01-11-2017, 03:44 PM   #5
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnHartham View Post
Well, this is an opportunity I can't just let pass.

First of all, i certainly wouldn't let you cum so easily. I'd start by tying you up, not mouth to completely restrict your mièvrement, but enough that you cant reach any pleasure centres and are forced to stay in place. Then I'd start to slowly run my hands along your legs and back as I kiss along your neck. My hands would come infinitely close to your clit and lips, but never actually touch. After a few minutes of that my hand behind you would slowly trace its way up to your breasts, trailing lightly across them and circling your nipples. Meanwhile the hand that was on your legs is now on your stomach, lightly roaming around as I lightly nibble on your ears. I'll alternate between these until you start to beg me for any sort of contact. Then I use one hand to circle around your clit without touching it while my mouth and other hand switch over to your nipples twisting pulling and nibbling them. I continue that for awhile until finally, admits your please of desperation I finally touch your clit. I'd bring you to the edg three times, constantly working on your clit and nipples, then I'd stop. I'd make you tell me exactly what you wanted before I began again, and this time I'd be vigoursly fingering your g-spot, not letting you cum still though. It would only be once you had edged a total of 10 times and were begging me to let you cum that finally I take down my pants and start fucking you as hard as could, not stopping for even a second as you came over and over again. When I finally needed to cum I would pull out, straddle you and start fucking your mouth until I came, keeping myself in your mouth until I'd finished, and enjoy the fucked out expression on your face as you had a mouth full of cum after the vigorous session you just had.

Looking forward to Friday.
Was in a meeting with the sales department when Sir messaged that I had another post. Instant tingle between my legs. It wouldn't be appropriate if I didn't use this opportunity and have fun during the meeting...
6 gentlemen....making eye contact with each and everyone of them. Before looking away from each one, mouth slightly open, breath in/out, discreetly pulled gently on the chain, feeling it spread my pussy lips. My breasts heaving to attention with each breath...

Thank you Sir John. This horny slut is grateful for your post.

Old 01-11-2017, 07:24 PM   #6
DigitalKat
getDare Sweetheart

All day long, you would be forced to imaging the GD community masterbating to your posts. Imagine all the guys grabbing their leaking cocks while reading every word or your reports. Imagine all the women lifting their clit just a little and releasing hot juices while sharing your edges.

Your post indicates "So, please feel free to submit how you would make me cum or how you want this obedient cock swallowing slut to make you cum." There are many ways foreplay can pan out so Im just going to skip ahead to the topic of cuming.

Simply put, you would only be allowed to cum after I do ... and I plan on edging a few times to really make the night last so you'll be waiting a bit. However, begging is expected when the urge for you to cum exceeds a 9.5 on a scale from 1-10.

I could see 3 edges happening. The first would be with your soft lips wrapped around my cock. You really wanting the release so you can taste me and know that your turn will be next. But I stop you at just the right time.

The second time I would edge would be in a scenario where you are on your hands and knees and embrace you from behind. The only catch is that you are doing all the work while my glass of scotch sits on your back. Do NOT spill my scotch while thrusting your wet pussy down my cock.

Time for a break and at this point, I would want to taste and tease your pussy. At this time I imagine it wants more than my tongue but you feel the cheeks of my face on your inner thighs while a smaller wet organ pushes up agains your clit. REMEMBER, Beg to let you cum if the urge is about a 9.5. Of course ... you can and will not.

The third time I would edge would be with you and your back and my cock just push along top of your pussy lips driving you further into frustration. Watching you back arc and you squirm on the bed would be enough to drive me insane as well. Once edged, I would lower it to your begging pussy for the final release.

Your turn to cum.

By using a vibrator that you pre wetted with your mouth, you may masterbate to your last and final edge. Beg to cum again. Once denied, you will be allowed to cum while my tongue is buried deep inside you. Maybe even multiple times!!

But mainly here for fun, conversation, reading and writing. My time can get limited depending on the season.

HERE IS MY AMA
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...13#post2717113

PM DARES: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=79086

I love creativity and reporting back.

Dislikes: The normal things like poop, death, too messy.
Old 01-11-2017, 07:38 PM   #7
Shadowice
getDare Addict

If only you was still at work I will just have to remember to come back tomorrow and tell you just what I would do to you! I have such a delightful idea in my mind that I have wanted to do to you to get even for all this teasing you have put me through!

Curious to know about me? Visit my AMA
Ladies if you are feeling brave please try my Hell Tease
I love detailed reports
Old 01-12-2017, 10:06 AM   #8
Shadowice
getDare Addict

Hopefully you are now at work or will be when you read this! I have had plenty of day dreams of the various ways id love to use you just thinking about those big 38DD tits all oiled up and those shiny legs just teasing me but my favorite would have to be this scenario.

I would get you in some of my favorite lingerie for you, maybe stockings garter belt a shelf bra and some panties that are see through all of it matching of course and tie you to the bed early in the morning. All day long I would come check on you making sure you was constantly being teased with a toy, or maybe I would leave 1 hand free and give you a dildo to ride while I was in the home office doing my work. As soon as my work day was over I would go in the room and enjoy one of your blow jobs you have been practicing for so long at perfecting. As soon as you tasted my cum there would be no rest for you I would start the hell tease!

I have always wanted to put you through it all of the edging and teasing you are practically made for it! Oiling up those perfect tits, and massaging them making sure your nipples are stiff and pointy and so sensitive to the touch aching sending jolts of electricity through your whole body. Teasing your pussy through your panties absolutely soaking your panties, trying to get you wetter then you have ever been in your life! Then once I was tired of teasing your pussy through your panties removing them and tasting you on the tip of my tongue. Can't you just imagine my tongue running along side your pussy just teasing you knowing if I just went over to the left ever so slightly id make contact with your swollen pussy lips! Wanting so badly to squirm and into such an uncomfortable position just so my tongue connects for a brief second. I bet you would make the sweetest moan for me when I did finally lick your pussy, and no doubt I would quickly become addicted to the taste wanting more and more!

Of course all the teasing would tease me as well and I think instead of using a dildo or vibe you would just have to endure the toy being replaced with my cock! I mean you would just be mine for the day there is no way I wouldn't enjoy your wonderful body. My cock sliding into your extremely wet pussy so painfully slow. Just close your eyes and imagine feeling me sliding in an inch at a time then pulling back out to just the tip as a nice tease. Waiting just wishing all 8 inches would finally be thrust fully inside of you filling you full. But don't worry my sweet slut once you finally took it all I wouldn't stay slow for the whole time.

Just when you would think the teasing was becoming so much I would give it to you as hard and fast as I could pounding you right to the edge of orgasm only to pull out and smile and let you come off the edge. Mmm just imagine me doing that over and over you losing a little bit of your self control each time just begging me not to stop and give you that orgasm you have been desiring all day long. That begging you have practiced so many times would be put to good use and once I was satisfied with what you had said I would start fucking you hard and fast again!

This time there would be no stopping but you couldn't cum without my permission. I would start counting down whispering in your ear 10,9,8,7 ... 3, 2,1 Cum for me Andrea! But I know 1 wouldn't satisfy your multi orgasmic pussy and it wouldn't satisfy me either. Just feeling your pussy cumming around my cock over and over would no doubt drive me crazy leading to me cumming deep inside of you! But don't worry I would just keep fucking you until my cock was too sensitive and soft to continue. I stay nice and hard after an orgasm so I can keep going, and with such a desperate girl to cum in front of me all oiled up and looking so sexy I would keep going for a really long time of course I would have to untie you from the bed so I could have you in all kinds of fun positions while fucking you! My favorite is reverse cow girl I know you would look perfect bouncing up and down my thumb on your clit your breasts all over the place, or if a mirror is involved doggy style

I love detailed reports
Old 01-12-2017, 10:50 AM   #9
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by DigitalKat View Post
All day long, you would be forced to imaging the GD community masterbating to your posts. Imagine all the guys grabbing their leaking cocks while reading every word or your reports. Imagine all the women lifting their clit just a little and releasing hot juices while sharing your edges.

Your post indicates "So, please feel free to submit how you would make me cum or how you want this obedient cock swallowing slut to make you cum." There are many ways foreplay can pan out so Im just going to skip ahead to the topic of cuming.

Simply put, you would only be allowed to cum after I do ... and I plan on edging a few times to really make the night last so you'll be waiting a bit. However, begging is expected when the urge for you to cum exceeds a 9.5 on a scale from 1-10.

I could see 3 edges happening. The first would be with your soft lips wrapped around my cock. You really wanting the release so you can taste me and know that your turn will be next. But I stop you at just the right time.

The second time I would edge would be in a scenario where you are on your hands and knees and embrace you from behind. The only catch is that you are doing all the work while my glass of scotch sits on your back. Do NOT spill my scotch while thrusting your wet pussy down my cock.

Time for a break and at this point, I would want to taste and tease your pussy. At this time I imagine it wants more than my tongue but you feel the cheeks of my face on your inner thighs while a smaller wet organ pushes up agains your clit. REMEMBER, Beg to let you cum if the urge is about a 9.5. Of course ... you can and will not.

The third time I would edge would be with you and your back and my cock just push along top of your pussy lips driving you further into frustration. Watching you back arc and you squirm on the bed would be enough to drive me insane as well. Once edged, I would lower it to your begging pussy for the final release.

Your turn to cum.

By using a vibrator that you pre wetted with your mouth, you may masterbate to your last and final edge. Beg to cum again. Once denied, you will be allowed to cum while my tongue is buried deep inside you. Maybe even multiple times!!
Mmmm....Digi...yesterday was a slow start. Thankfully it didn't spoil my mood for cocktail hour last night. I had some new inspiration...you know who you are...

I got to work this morning and before I left the vehicle, I had to edge for you Digi....your visual of men holding their dripping hard cocks was etched in my mind. Tugging the chain, one foot up on the dash...this slut wanted to come so badly in the parking garage. I can feel my wetness slip along the chain. My pussy lips swollen and throbbing, my clit so sensitive...its going to be a good day.

Stay tuned...I stilll have to catch up before the day really starts

xoxo
Andreswallows

Old 01-12-2017, 12:11 PM   #10
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowice0823 View Post
Hopefully you are now at work or will be when you read this! I have had plenty of day dreams of the various ways id love to use you just thinking about those big 38DD tits all oiled up and those shiny legs just teasing me but my favorite would have to be this scenario.

I would get you in some of my favorite lingerie for you, maybe stockings garter belt a shelf bra and some panties that are see through all of it matching of course and tie you to the bed early in the morning. All day long I would come check on you making sure you was constantly being teased with a toy, or maybe I would leave 1 hand free and give you a dildo to ride while I was in the home office doing my work. As soon as my work day was over I would go in the room and enjoy one of your blow jobs you have been practicing for so long at perfecting. As soon as you tasted my cum there would be no rest for you I would start the hell tease!

I have always wanted to put you through it all of the edging and teasing you are practically made for it! Oiling up those perfect tits, and massaging them making sure your nipples are stiff and pointy and so sensitive to the touch aching sending jolts of electricity through your whole body. Teasing your pussy through your panties absolutely soaking your panties, trying to get you wetter then you have ever been in your life! Then once I was tired of teasing your pussy through your panties removing them and tasting you on the tip of my tongue. Can't you just imagine my tongue running along side your pussy just teasing you knowing if I just went over to the left ever so slightly id make contact with your swollen pussy lips! Wanting so badly to squirm and into such an uncomfortable position just so my tongue connects for a brief second. I bet you would make the sweetest moan for me when I did finally lick your pussy, and no doubt I would quickly become addicted to the taste wanting more and more!

Of course all the teasing would tease me as well and I think instead of using a dildo or vibe you would just have to endure the toy being replaced with my cock! I mean you would just be mine for the day there is no way I wouldn't enjoy your wonderful body. My cock sliding into your extremely wet pussy so painfully slow. Just close your eyes and imagine feeling me sliding in an inch at a time then pulling back out to just the tip as a nice tease. Waiting just wishing all 8 inches would finally be thrust fully inside of you filling you full. But don't worry my sweet slut once you finally took it all I wouldn't stay slow for the whole time.

Just when you would think the teasing was becoming so much I would give it to you as hard and fast as I could pounding you right to the edge of orgasm only to pull out and smile and let you come off the edge. Mmm just imagine me doing that over and over you losing a little bit of your self control each time just begging me not to stop and give you that orgasm you have been desiring all day long. That begging you have practiced so many times would be put to good use and once I was satisfied with what you had said I would start fucking you hard and fast again!

This time there would be no stopping but you couldn't cum without my permission. I would start counting down whispering in your ear 10,9,8,7 ... 3, 2,1 Cum for me Andrea! But I know 1 wouldn't satisfy your multi orgasmic pussy and it wouldn't satisfy me either. Just feeling your pussy cumming around my cock over and over would no doubt drive me crazy leading to me cumming deep inside of you! But don't worry I would just keep fucking you until my cock was too sensitive and soft to continue. I stay nice and hard after an orgasm so I can keep going, and with such a desperate girl to cum in front of me all oiled up and looking so sexy I would keep going for a really long time of course I would have to untie you from the bed so I could have you in all kinds of fun positions while fucking you! My favorite is reverse cow girl I know you would look perfect bouncing up and down my thumb on your clit your breasts all over the place, or if a mirror is involved doggy style
Sir Shadow,
Thank you for you amazing post. I arrived at the office, still wet and sensitive from my edging in the car garage earlier. Your delicious visuals have brought some amazing thoughts....I was a throbbing mess after reading your post. The entire time I read it, the vibe deep in my cunt gradually increasing the intensity. So much, I almost felt it vibrating my chair. Biting my lip as I also increased the pressure on the crotch chain, however keeping it so .... very ...slow....my hips start to rock forward and back as I sit in my chair, back arching....eyes closing.....
I hear a quick knock and the door flys opens!

Go figure....Pervy guy has dropped off some papers. My head snaps to attention, my face a tad flush, my hand still inside the button of my blouse holding the chain...BUSTED...
Well, hes not surprised at all. He glances at my cleavage tastefully cropped up, smiles and walks out the room.

I want to cum so so so badly....I cant wait for tomorrow. I hope I will be the wet mess my Sir is expecting.

xoxo

Old 01-12-2017, 02:21 PM   #11
Shadowice
getDare Addict

Perfect that you got caught I always love when fate works out that way hehe! I would offer to wait until tomorrow with you but this has just been running through my mind all day and as a result my cock has been quite hard. I cant even count the times ive slipped my hand inside my pants and gave it a few tugs or smeared the precum around the tip

I love detailed reports
Old 01-12-2017, 04:40 PM   #12
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

Default Overtime Slut

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowice0823 View Post
Perfect that you got caught I always love when fate works out that way hehe! I would offer to wait until tomorrow with you but this has just been running through my mind all day and as a result my cock has been quite hard. I cant even count the times ive slipped my hand inside my pants and gave it a few tugs or smeared the precum around the tip

Sir Shadow,

Sounds Delicious Sir

Its been a busy day here at the office, looks like I may be working a little late.........so, a window of opportunity for empty office edging can make for some interesting scenarios...............

vibe on low as I type ..........a couple tugs for good measure, any one else thinking of a tug scenario?

xoxoxo...........

andreaswallows............in the office......

Old 01-12-2017, 06:51 PM   #13
Shadowice
getDare Addict

Seems I likely missed my chance! How any of us would wish to be across the view from you looking into your office from time to time hoping to catch a glimpse of you being naughty! Or better yet the 2 of us playing from a distance urging the other one to be a little more daring and lose our clothes and bring ourselves pleasure!

I love detailed reports
The following user says Thank You to Shadowice for this post:
Old 01-12-2017, 09:36 PM   #14
Arconious

Hm, It looks like I came back either right on time, or just a little bit late.

Well, This is how I'd like to make you come...or actually not make you cum, just come very very very close.

I'd have you start in a Hotel Bar, Wearing a trenchcoat just long enough to cover your ass when you sit down, and nothing else aside from some dark red lipstick. One of the male patrons would have a key to the room I was in, and you would be instructed to find it. The way you would find it is to send a drink to the man you think has the key, with a napkin marked by your lipstick. If you are wrong, and he comes to talk to you, you need to have a 5 minute conversation with the man, trying to get him to go away while also showing him as much skin as you can.

When you find the man with the key, you would make it up to the room indicated by the key. You would be instructed to knock on the door instead of coming in, if you ignored that instruction, we'll get to that in a minute. After your knock, you would remove your trenchcoat, fold it up, kneel down, and hold it out in front of you. If you failed to do so before I opened the door, it would be the same as if you walked into the room in the first place.

Once I opened the door, I would take the trenchcoat from you, and you would crawl in on your hands and knees. I would sit down and you would remove my penis from my pants, and give me one of your amazing(or so I hear) Blowjobs, but you would stop before I came in your mouth. At that point, you would stand up, and I would bind your hands behind your back, both at the wrists and the elbows, to make sure you are nice and secure. I would then put a nice ring gag in your mouth, the type that has connectors on either side, then put on nipple clamps, and attach a chain from each clamp to the sides of your gag, forcing you to keep your head down if you don't want to pull on your nipple clamps. Then I would lock a collar on your neck, and bend you over the back of a kitchen chair. So your legs are over the back of the chair, and your face is close to the seat. I'd attach a leash from your collar to the brace on the front of the chair, so you'd be forced to stay like that, then I would Tie your legs to the chair legs, in several spots to force your legs apart.

If you had not followed my instructions earlier, I would then take a nice heavy flogger, and turn your ass and upper thighs to a nice red color at this point. If you had followed my instructions, I would then take a Hitachi, and proceed to force you to edge with it, then give you a second, then fuck your pussy with my hard cock, still wet from your saliva earlier, after a couple sets of these, you would hear a knock on the door, and you would hear a set of heavy footsteps and a set of light footsteps walk in the door. They would walk around and you would hear one of them set down on the bed, and you would be able to catch out of the corner of your eye a lithe nude figure kneel down in front of the bed, and you could then hear the slurping of a blowjob from that direction, all while I continue to go back and forth between the wand and my throbbing cock keeping you on edge. when I was ready to come, I would walk around the chair, grab your hair, and pull your head up, putting a sharp pull on your nipple clamps, at this point you would see a man in a suit sitting on the bed receiving a blowjob from a nude slave girl with her hands tied behind her back and a collar on her throat. I would then shove my cock into your mouth held open by that ring gag, and cum into your throat. I would then unhook your nipple clamps, tie the hitachi on your pussy, turn it up all the way, and hold your head so you had to watch the slave girl giving her master a blowjob, as you finally got your release and came yourself.

Have fun Andrea.
Old 01-12-2017, 09:42 PM   #15
MrFrustration
Longtime User

Well in case you are still at work... I would blindfold you before anything else happens, corset you, strip you naked, oil your beautiful body and then gag you and place your highest heels on your feet.

Then I would place you, blind and dumb, in the car with the top down and drive through the streets to a bar. I would lead you to the centre of a crowded room where everyone is waiting and order you to stand and spread your legs. Between then would be a pole screwed to the floor with a large dildo on top of it. The first you would know about it is when it is thrust deep into your wet pussy and locked there, anchoring you by your pussy in the centre of the room. Soon after your pussy muscles would begin to clench involuntarily and you would realise it is a tense unit. The crowd mourners as you gasp with the feel of your muscles clenching around the dildo over and over, without stopping.

Then you would feel the bite of clamps on your nipples and you feel yourself approaching orgasm. Your hands are tied behind your back and a voice growls in your ear 'do not cum yet, I am selling your orgasms'.

So you stand there, pussy clenching, legs quivering as a bidding process begins until finally your orgasm is bought and the voice says you may try to cum. It is not very hard, and soon you are moaning and squirming and trying to keep upright. Your cum is squirting down your thighs and you are making animal noises of pleasure. When the orgasm is done the muscle clenching continues without stopping as the crowd noise increases.

Then, to your horror, the voice says 'ok how much will you give me for the next one.. Don't worry if you miss out this round, we have a long night ahead of us'...
Closed Thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
denial, edge, forced orgasm, heels, sub slave