Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 10-04-2012, 11:30 AM   #31
xmorbiddkx

The next 3 times you cum, cum in the very same condom. Then twist the end and shove the base in your ass and dress like normal. Continue about your day, not knowing when the condom will unravel and empty its contents.

Kik: xmorbiddkx
Telegram: xmorbiddkx

Loves Humiliation, Submission, Light Bondage, Exhibitionism, Edging, Cum/Orgasm Control, Anal, Feminization, Cross Dressing, Pics/Videos/Webcam, Dares
Limits Scat, Pee, Blood Play, Branding/Scarification, Knife Play

BDSM Test
Dirty Code

Clothes & Toys
PM Dares

Amazon Wishlist
xmorbiddkx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 12:12 PM   #32
yummysheep91
Account Banned

Fill a condom with as much cum as possible (with a milker if available) in 1 hour. Then freeze it and lick it to melt. If and when smal enough to fit in mouth, suck it until it melts

PM me 'wanker dog' and i must pretend to be a horny dogdy crawling on knees and elbows and masturbating with my elbows for 1 hour!

PM me 'slut' and i must finger my ass for 5 mins
yummysheep91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 12:47 PM   #33
imaslaveboy

Get hard and put a condom on. you must wear it for a full 24 hours and cum and pee in it until its near breaking then tie the end and place the top in you mouth. Put toothpaste on your balls and nipple and leave there for 5mins. if you bite, itll burst. Good luck!
imaslaveboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 01:20 PM   #34
yummysheep91
Account Banned

Put a condom over your erect penis. Now make yourself cum by rubbing your penis+condom on at least 5 different objects (no people ). You must not touch your penis at all! If you break the condom, you cannot orgasm for the next 48 hours.

PM me 'wanker dog' and i must pretend to be a horny dogdy crawling on knees and elbows and masturbating with my elbows for 1 hour!

PM me 'slut' and i must finger my ass for 5 mins
yummysheep91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 09:46 AM   #35
kinkicamslave
getDare Sweetheart

fill the head of condom with syrup and wear condom on Dick for 24hrs you may remove too pee but might be sticky putting it back on. if you Cum do so in condom

LIKES- Bondage, Humiliation, CBT, mild-hard pain, whipping spanking, Degrading,Chastity, Teasing, Denial, Messy, Anal, Semi-Public, Latex, Fetish clothing/Toys

LIMITS-Scat, piss, extreme pain, others/family/friends involved, full public or anything plain stupid
dares lasting for too long depending on dare.
kinkicamslave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 07:54 AM   #36
kinkicamslave
getDare Sweetheart

Default vaseline

fill the head of a condom with vaseline and wear for one complete day removing and replacing when you need too pee, if you Cum tho it must be in condom. you may use tape/band to hold condom in place.

LIKES- Bondage, Humiliation, CBT, mild-hard pain, whipping spanking, Degrading,Chastity, Teasing, Denial, Messy, Anal, Semi-Public, Latex, Fetish clothing/Toys

LIMITS-Scat, piss, extreme pain, others/family/friends involved, full public or anything plain stupid
Old 01-02-2013, 08:00 AM   #37
billychib
Account Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to billychib

Put on a condom and tape it on make sure it wont come off and cum as every hour

PM-Dares

This slut's clothes XD

My idol is lady DeBael. She's so cool and talented and good with everything.

Please call me "Lindsay", so much cuter<3

dream of cock

Add in "PM me 'Friend' to force me to jerk to a random facebook friend!" Male or female
billychib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 08:37 AM   #38
kinkicamslave
getDare Sweetheart

fill the head of a condom with vaseline and wear for one complete day removing and replacing when you need too pee, if you Cum tho it must be in condom. you may use tape/band to hold condom in place.

Old 01-02-2013, 08:40 AM   #39
FullmoonKnight319

for 2 days stright everytime you jerk off you must cum into a condom, dont wear it just shoot off into it, after the second day is up empty the condom onto your face like you just got a facial

Likes Anal, spanking, cum, Orgasm denial, bondage, gaged, sissy, cross dressing, pee, CBT, petplay, shower dares, dice dares, body writing.

Soft limits Body pics, cum eating, ice, pee drinking.

Hard limits Public, scat, blood, permenent damage, family, face pics, illegal.

Currently looking for a Dom or Domme http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=166445
FullmoonKnight319 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 08:46 AM   #40
babygd

Cum into a condom filling it up as much as you can (2 if you have enough in you/use fake semen with recipes online) when its/they're full empty them into your ass before you go to bed. Before you sleep put on a pair of panties and have fun waking up to the mess.
WONT DO: Permanent, serious bodily harm, family, over the top, daytime public, illegal
babygd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2013, 07:27 PM   #41
googly

Put 2 condoms on keep them on for at least 2 hours during those hours try to cum as much ass possible. When done either keep then on for the next 24 hours duck taped on even for piss then then your done try to stick it up your ass fir 2 minutes or put it in your mouth and chew it then flip it inside out and chew some more.
googly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2013, 01:04 AM   #42
pvSlave

Before the next time you need to go to the store: Cum in a condom, place in mouth, chew like a piece of gum as you go out and about.

Likes : Cum Eating, Urine Play, Pain, CBT, Mild Anal, Ruined Orgasms.

Limits : Family, Public, Illegal, Permanent, Scat, Face Pics, Blood
pvSlave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2013, 09:59 AM   #43
kinkicamslave
getDare Sweetheart

fill the head of condom with toothpaste and wear condom on Dick for 24hrs you may remove too pee but might be sticky putting it back on. if you Cum do so in condom

Old 09-30-2013, 11:01 AM   #44
kinkicamslave
getDare Sweetheart

bump, looking for a dare after my last post

Old 10-04-2013, 11:52 PM   #45
precumdripper

Cum in a condom and use it over and over again each time you wank, meaning you are to to put it on your cock filled with more cum each day. Do this for at least 5 cumshots. I was just dared to do this and the feeling is ;-)

: Dares, questions, games. Pain, bondage, estim. Cum & precum eating, shaving. Armpits. Pics and vids

:dirty, crossdress, face pics, ballbusting, diapers, sissification

Cock? -> my https://dirtycode.io/5S4O3

I love sending pics and vids of my dick, just ask if you want some.

message me on kik: handcuff999
precumdripper is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk