Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 08-03-2012, 08:25 AM   #1
Eluzia
getDare Sweetheart

Female 19/female/slave seeks 18-24/any sex/master in any location (chat slave)

19/female/slave seeks 18-24/any sex/master in any location (chat slave)

Hello. My name is Eluzia, and I'm looking for a Master, or Mistress.

About me: As I mentioned, my name is Eluzia, I'm 19, live in Hungary. I live with my family in a house, at the outskirt of a city. I love rock and metal music, but I listen classic, and other kind too. Due this, I usually wear black clothes. I'm not that girly type of girl, I hate pink, I dont wear skirts nor nigh-heels. I dont use too much make-up only a bit when I find it usefull. I do smoke, daily 2-3 cigarette, or much more if I'm with friends. My reputation with my family is quite bad...long story, never ends, I live in my room 99% of my time, when I'm home...Ahh and just before I forget, English is not my native language so I cant speak it correctly, I do make mistakes!

About my body. I'm about 185cm tall. My hair color is blonde, and its about shoulder-long. I'm quite athletic, and slim, but do not exercise a lot. My breast size is 32 and I wear B cup bras.

Do I have experience? Yes I have, but its not that big. I had a Master, who did took care of me, but I did only a few tasks for Him. He was, a really good Master. My favorite part was, when He offered me, to choose between being a slut of him, or be an intelligent girl. If I choose the slut one, he would humiliated me, and used me, If I choosed to be intelligent, he was kind, he was normal, and not that cruel. After a while he decided what I am via tests, sodoku etc. I never tried pet play before, but I want to. I hope I can find someone who will treat me not just his/her slave but his/her pet too.

What do my LIMITS, and WHY:

No public : Well I hate people, and to be with people, I can only stand my friends. I'm also really shy and paranoid. This limit can be pushed a bit, only with sightly public tasks, that I know, but no one else does. Like wearing a butt plug public.

Family/Friends: As I said, my reputation is not good with my family, so I rather skip them out of my life, specially from dares/tasks. And about friends. I think my other self is better to be kept in secret

Poo/Diapers : I found this disgusting, so just simple NO.

Enema : Well I did this, and ended up really bad...This limit can be pushed a bit, but only if I'm really really bad slave

Ice : I hate cold things...I wont do cold-water shover, nor ice cube dares, and I wont do a naked snow angel at winter

Multiple orgasm: Well due after my orgasm, If I continue to masturbate its quite...weird...its just not good, really bad. And after my Orgasm, I lose my kinky mood 99%. (My old Master, made me orgasm only at the really end of tasks/scenarios)

Disgusting stuffs/Messy : Well I just find disgusting. By this I mean, messy things, or tasting pussy juice, drinking raw egg...no

Webcam and Pictures : Well as I already said, I'm really paranoid, and I'v had a problem with this. I promised to myself never again, so I'm really sorry, but I wont share anything that could reveal my anonymity.

What are my dislikes? What can a Master/Mistress use to punish me, or just to be cruel?

Well. I think that Pain, is always a good way to punish somebody, but of course there are many other variations. For example treating like a slut, and humiliate a slave with words, or just with other stuffs. You can push the slave's limits, but you need to be sure, that the punishment isnt too unfair. You can order your slave, not to have orgasm for long time or other long time tasks, like hard anal or uncomfortable tasks.

What do I like?:

Its hard to say, what I like, and what I want. All I can say, that I do enyoj being controlled, to be told, what can I do, when, and how, and following the rules Master or Mistress give to me. I really enyoj dares, where I can decide between two possible way to complete, but if I choose the easier way, the Master/Mistress could be cruel and treat me bad for a short period, or recieve small reward, or if I fail, harder punishment.
Spoiler:
I do enyoj tasks where I can [B]choose [/B]blindly, like this spoiler works.
I love light anal dares, and just a little bit of pain. Sometimes its also okay, to feel hopeless, and forced to beg for mercy. Ahh yes, and due I'm a lonley person, I prefer tasks in my own room, when I'm alone, or in house when I'm alone.

You can not send pictures, and you wont use cam? How could I accept you as my pet or slave?

Well, I know that this is a really big disadvantage, but I hope that I found someone who respect my limit, and wont ask for pictures. But what could I do? Well I can write detailed reports about each task You give to me, and I can write blogs to others, if you want. Also I prefer getDare PM system and any other messenger program, but skype! I use my own skype with my friends.

Toys, I have, and I can use:

I have a vibrator
I have a huge butt plug (14cm long and 4.3cm wide)
And household items, such as shoelace as rope, toothpaste, etc.

I can spend money to buy things in the town if Master/Mistress really wants, but my cash isnt unlimited, just keep it in mind

Do you want to be my Master or Mistress?

All you need to do, is to write me a PM, about YOU, your experience, your likes, how would you treat me, etc. No short messages please like "I want to be your Master now". I want to know about you. Will PM back as soon as possible

Thanks for reading!
The following 3 users say Thank You to Eluzia for this post:
Old 08-03-2012, 04:01 PM   #2
Eluzia
getDare Sweetheart

Thanks for the PM's I found my Master! Please dont PM

I am emmanuelles Pokémon, Gothita lv1. If you wish to battle me, PM to my trainer!

Toys I have: A vibrator, a huge butt plug, and household items.

Limits: No public, family, friends, poo, enema, messy things, ice, webcam or pictures!
Old 08-03-2012, 05:35 PM   #3
peaceful_soul
Account Banned

Really great ad.

Got a question or looking for a friend?
my inbox is alway open PM me
*Interesting individuals welcome.*

"Life to too short to be taken seriously."

-Oscar Wilde
Old 08-03-2012, 07:02 PM   #4
engman
getDare Sweetheart

Fantastic ad, I love it! You speak English extremely well, far better than some natives. I really hope all goes well for you and your master.
Old 08-23-2012, 10:18 AM   #5
Eluzia
getDare Sweetheart

Master found! Thanks for your PM's!

I am emmanuelles Pokémon, Gothita lv1. If you wish to battle me, PM to my trainer!

Toys I have: A vibrator, a huge butt plug, and household items.

Limits: No public, family, friends, poo, enema, messy things, ice, webcam or pictures!

Last edited by Eluzia; 08-24-2012 at 03:36 AM.

Advertisements
Kink Talk