Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 11-23-2015, 09:06 PM   #1
MountainLion
getDare Ladder

Heart Worms Revolutions - Multiplayer Orgasm Control

~*~ Sexy Worms Revolutions ~*~
C a n - y o u - b e a t - i t?
1 vs 1 IRL

Howdy! This was originally meant to be a small game within a game that a friend and I could play while he's visiting.
One thing lead to another, and now it's a fully fledged game within Worms Revolutions
that adds a rather fun difficulty challenge. I hope you enjoy~!

It is my plan to expand the game further in the future. I'm open to suggestions.
(Please read the fine print on the bottom of the original post.)

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

The game revolves around orgasm control and inhibiting that of your enemy player. This is done by strict rules of how long you can do something when- with little backfiring conditions sprinkled in for good measure.

The longer you'll play, the more exciting you'll get, and the more your dexterity and aim will decrease. This will create a fun tense atmosphere inevitably resulting in either one of you blowing your load in front of the other and feeling the shame and excitement thereof.

It was originally designed for two people, but if you decide a rotation order it can be play with up to four people. The rules, conditions and way it works are detailed in the graphic below.

[View Original Image Size]

[Unfortunately as of right now this game is designed for M/M real life multiplayer only. I intend to release a modified online multiplayer- and solo play versions in the very near future. If you're interested, please leave a comment- it helps with motivation.

I'd also like to make and/or provide an appropriate version for solo female, lesbian couples and straight couples. However, having no females around to test and optimize the game, for this I'll need your input and suggestions. Don't worry, I'm looking for suggestions/informational input only - I will not request pictures or videos of any kind. So please feel free to contact me via PM or KiK at any time for suggestions.]

Feel free to hit me up on either KiK or PM. I love to chat!
<3

Last edited by MountainLion; 11-24-2015 at 03:19 AM.
MountainLion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2015, 09:12 PM   #2
MountainLion
getDare Ladder

(I couldn't decide whether it belonged in Bets and Challenges or not. If it is misplaced, I apologise. Please move it to the correct place if it is.)

Feel free to hit me up on either KiK or PM. I love to chat!
<3
MountainLion is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
forced orgasm, game, orgasm control, teasing, video game