Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Messengers

Old 01-03-2015, 09:53 AM   #1
sir4sub

Default KIK Skid Mark Dare (Male)

The next time you go to poop, wipe yourself as usual but leave yourself 1/2 a wipe short of absolutely clean

Go about your business for the rest of the day, and you SHOULD if not 100% clean get a slight skid mark in your boxers/undies

Take me a pic of the crotch of the said undies clearly showing the skid mark in the crotch.
You can also go through the dirty laundry and send a pic of any in the laundry that have a natural skid mark in the crotch

My kik ID is sir4sub

Send me proof once you have done this dare, and also reply that you are "in" on this thread, then I can rate your obedience and your skid

Last edited by sir4sub; 01-03-2015 at 09:58 AM.
sir4sub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2015, 02:45 PM   #2
sir4sub

No one in? Perhaps no one sub enough... not a scat dare..... this is simply real life!
A man is a man!
Old 04-22-2015, 02:14 AM   #3
sir4sub

Still no takers... this one is very very very mild scat I suppose, but the skid has to be natural
Think of it more as an obedience and humilaition test
Old 09-16-2018, 07:38 AM   #4
sir4sub

Quote:
Originally Posted by sir4sub View Post
The next time you go to poop, wipe yourself as usual but leave yourself 1/2 a wipe short of absolutely clean

Go about your business for the rest of the day, and you SHOULD if not 100% clean get a slight skid mark in your boxers/undies

Take me a pic of the crotch of the said undies clearly showing the skid mark in the crotch.
You can also go through the dirty laundry and send a pic of any in the laundry that have a natural skid mark in the crotch

My kik ID is sir4sub

Send me proof once you have done this dare, and also reply that you are "in" on this thread, then I can rate your obedience and your skid

Skid mark patrols can be done on kik, or just as well checking out your dirty laundry on Skype and couple it in with arse hole inspections etc

sir4sub
Old 12-03-2018, 11:23 AM   #5
sir4sub

Quote:
Skid mark patrols can be done on kik, or just as well checking out your dirty laundry on Skype and couple it in with arse hole inspections etc

sir4sub
Quote:

My kik ID is sir4sub

Skype id: sir4sub

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
boxers, kik, pants, shit, skid mark