Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 10-22-2014, 03:19 PM   #1
readyforserv

Default request bondage dares

hi,im slave boy and my master sends me here to get some bondage dares. please be cruel. tnx
readyforserv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2014, 01:04 AM   #2
cirecheng

During the spare time in the coming week, get yourselves some spare plastic ties. They should be long enough to go around your wrist.

Put a pair of scissors next to the floor of your bed. These are safety measurement.

When you go to sleep at night, wear no shorts nor underwear. Put a tie on each of your wrist and each of your ankle. The two in the ankles should go through each other, so that your ankles are now buckled together. The two in the wrists should go through each other as well, only that your hands should go between your legs, one from the front and one from the back.

Make sure that the ties are loose so that they do not block the blood circulation.

I torture souls and that physical container that comes along. If you think that I am too kind, that is only because I want to test your limit, break you slowly, bit by bit, make it last, make it long, until you lost yourselves in remorse, for my full enjoyment.
cirecheng is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk