Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 01-01-2018, 02:47 AM   #1
Hardy Boy

World Wanting Exhilarating Exposure in 2018

I’m looking for an exciting and exhilarating start to the year.

I’m a guy new to the dare scene, but want to experience a new level of exhibitionism with the start of the year and so I’m wanting your help to get me there.

I’m seeking hidden/limited public and similar exhibitionist naked dares. I may push my limits to accepting full public naked dares, but as I’m starting out, if there is a dare that I consider too risky for me, I'll want to chat with the dare giver to see if changes can be made so I can carry it out. At this stage, I am only looking for dares that will carry the risk of exposure, but they may include some other elements. Dares containing other elements will only be accepted where I am comfortable with the tasks involved. For example, edging is likely to be accepted, but cbt (pain) is not. My favorite dare is shown in my sig.

Any evidence of performing the dare (if requested) will not include face (this is a hard limit that will not be changed). Similarly, family and friends are hard limits.

Willing to receive dares from anyone, with a preference for dares from men, who will get me started on this exciting journey. Willing to receive dares on an ongoing basis from the same people.

I will update this post with dares received and done so it will give you an idea of where I have been able to be pushed in this quest.

Provide the dare by PM to me or Kik (in sig) as soon as possible to get me out there and naked in 2018!

Likes: nudity, hidden/semi public, m4m, dares that get my heart beating fast, picture proof, chastity, denial, cum control, anal, oral, edging, dare games, dice games, sub/slavery, what master says

Soft limit (willing to try...) lite pain, sounding, forced cumming, CBT

Dislikes: pee/scat, friends/family involved, anything dangerous/illegal.

No face and no women’s clothing.

Kik: subboysteven
Hardy Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2018, 05:04 PM   #2
Hardy Boy

Smile

One slight change. You may reply to me here as well. I have been given a couple of dares. One involves s library and getting naked in the stacks. The other involves a public bathroom and dropping my pants to my ankles as I use the urinal and wash my hands. I am looking forward to both. More dares and ideas are welcome.

Likes: nudity, hidden/semi public, m4m, dares that get my heart beating fast, picture proof, chastity, denial, cum control, anal, oral, edging, dare games, dice games, sub/slavery, what master says

Old 01-03-2018, 07:26 AM   #3
Hardy Boy

Update. I have completed a dare that could get me exposed online for all to see my naked parts. It is fun to know I could be exposed. Planning on completing another one today where I walk into a public restroom and drop my pants to my ankles and use the urinal and then wash my hands too before pulling them back up. Should be fun. I will let u k ow how it goes.

Old 01-03-2018, 11:32 AM   #4
briefsorboxers
getDare Sweetheart

Default Grocery Store Dare

I got one for you.

Go to the grocery store wearing a short t shirt (one that does not go below your waist), basketball shorts, and no underwear. Go to the meat aisle and beat your meat until you have a full on boner. Now you must buy something and make your way back to your car without losing your boner. If you start to lose it at anytime, stop and play with it in your pocket. Finally report back here how it went. Good luck.

Loves
Underwear, Hidden Public, Masturbation, Games,

Punishment
Semi-Public, Messy underwear (food etc), Diapers, Anal,

Limits
Scat, Permanent, cross dress, Family, Illegal, Full-Public, Face, Pics
briefsorboxers is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to briefsorboxers for this post:
Old 01-04-2018, 07:38 PM   #5
Hardy Boy

I completed another one and working on two more.

Old 01-16-2018, 01:26 PM   #6
cyrano69

In public restrooms, when all alone
- go to a stall
- strip naked
- get hard and edge
- ... be quiet ... listen if anyone is around or approaching
- if all quiet, then open stall door
- step out for 5 seconds
- go back in and dress up
cyrano69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2018, 01:28 PM   #7
Hardy Boy

I will do this. How public of a restroom? What if I need to duck back in before 5 seconds are up?

Old 01-16-2018, 01:37 PM   #8
TheoDares
Account Banned

Run On Nudist

You should first strip off all clothing, socks and shoes do not count here as I understand the dangers associated with being on the road barefoot. But in terms of the top half, groin and bottom half, you should be completely nude. Taped to your left arm, should be a marker pen. On your run, every time you come across a tree, you are to mark your body, similar to a tally chart.

After the accumulation of ten minutes nudity, running around in public, you should then count the marks on your body. If you have achieved a less than 50 marks, then congratulations, your dare is over and done with. This is done to try and prevent you from running in forests, and parks - where there are more trees. Ideally, we want you exposed in full public view on roads. However, if you have failed to achieve less than 50 marks, whether that's 51+ then sadly, your dare should not end there.

You may go home now, but the next day you are to do your run wearing underwear. Written on your back and chest, should be the words "I lost a Bet", this means you will be seen by the public. You should run around in public, in just your underwear for ten minutes, making sure that everyone knows why you are being punished. This can obviously be done at night, so there's a chance that everyone will be in bed, but let's hope not hey?

19/M/Owned Switch
If you really want a dare from me,
check out my Dare Factory!

Likes: Pet Play, BDSM, Mild Pain, Humiliation, Age Play, Degrading, Contests, Spankings
Dislikes: Line Writing, Messy, Long Dares, Toothpaste, Edging, Hypno
Limits: Family, Extremely Messy, Shit, Needles

"PM me 'FACEBOOK', and if I get ten of these a day - I will send whoever sent me the 10th PM the link to my facebook account"
TheoDares is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2018, 01:39 PM   #9
cyrano69

by public it could be in a library, or in shopping centre, or cinema, or restaurant, etc... the best time is when it is not that busy obviously, it is not about getting caught or making it difficult, it's about being naked where you should not be.

About the 5 seconds, try your best.

Have fun
cyrano69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2018, 03:21 PM   #10
CassieWilliams

Theres a pretty good one from TheoDares that I did, you should check it out!

Fly Away

kik: MissCassieWilliams

Mention that you are from GD and say more than just hi, or I will ignore you. Not sure what to say? Use a PM dare

PM/kik Dares
My AMA
Likes/Limits
My rules/Clothes/Toys
My BDSM Test Results page
CassieWilliams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2018, 03:33 PM   #11
Hardy Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheoDares View Post
Run On Nudist

You should first strip off all clothing, socks and shoes do not count here as I understand the dangers associated with being on the road barefoot. But in terms of the top half, groin and bottom half, you should be completely nude. Taped to your left arm, should be a marker pen. On your run, every time you come across a tree, you are to mark your body, similar to a tally chart.

After the accumulation of ten minutes nudity, running around in public, you should then count the marks on your body. If you have achieved a less than 50 marks, then congratulations, your dare is over and done with. This is done to try and prevent you from running in forests, and parks - where there are more trees. Ideally, we want you exposed in full public view on roads. However, if you have failed to achieve less than 50 marks, whether that's 51+ then sadly, your dare should not end there.

You may go home now, but the next day you are to do your run wearing underwear. Written on your back and chest, should be the words "I lost a Bet", this means you will be seen by the public. You should run around in public, in just your underwear for ten minutes, making sure that everyone knows why you are being punished. This can obviously be done at night, so there's a chance that everyone will be in bed, but let's hope not hey?
I will try this one after the weather warms back up.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
exhibitionism, naked, nude