Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Roleplay Dares

Old 03-30-2021, 06:47 PM   #1
PrettyKitten

Default Captured Agent

Long post, trigger warning for rape and such

I have this specific fantasy of being a secret agent that gets captured and used. I was hoping you folks of get dare could help come up with dares to simulate this. I'm going to be completing dare during a specified time set Friday, Saturday and Sunday from 1800 to 0800 the next day.
Any replies or PMs recieved outside of those times will be done the next evening. And if I have to many dares to complete in those three evenings, I will do a couple of evenings longer until they are all completed.

Fantasy:
I'm a spy or secret agent of some sort and while I am on a mission i get caught by the enemy. I get knocked out and dragged to their base. I wake up tied to a chair, despite my best efforts I am unable to get free, my struggling makes me realize that I'm naked and exposed to whatever they want to do to me. An agent comes in and explains the usual spiel of how I'm gonna give the information they want or they will find a way to get it from me. Or maybe he doesn't explain that and later into it he explains that I'm only there for the pleasure of their agents, no information i have would be useful enough to get them to let me go.

Either way. To begin with he decides to tease me until I can't stand it. Running his hands over me, slapping, pinching, touching anything and everything he wants. Once I'm wet he starts to degrade me for enjoying this. He starts playing with my cunt, maybe his hands, maybe a vibrator, teasing and teasing me, not letting me cum. He keeps going, mixing pain in with the pleasure until I am so horny I cant stand it, begging him to do something, anything, just please fuck me. Maybe he unties me and reties me some other way so my pussy and mouth are both exposed for use, or maybe he just degrades me some more about how he wouldn't fuck something as low as me, how dare I think he would dirty himself like that. Maybe he shoves a dildo in me, vibratir on high on my aching clit and leaves me alone in the room, maybe some sensory deprivation. Leaving me horny and aching, from both teasing and the pain. Maybe having other agents come in to torture and tease me as much as they want.

If he tied me so my pussy and mouth are ready for use maybe he fucks me, either hole or both, cumming on me since I'm not worthy of being filled with his cum. Leaving me exposed, again maybe he adds some toys to keep me horny after he leaves. He informs other agents of my predicament, letting any and all agents who want to come in and use me however they like, whether that be using me so they can cum, hurting me, whatever they want.

I'm either left to sleep tied to the chair or if they're feeling nice I get untied and I get a collar and chain, chained to the wall so i can sleep on the floor, 'like the dirty pet I am'. If they give me the collar and chain i am led around their base, naked, covered in cum, dripping and filled with a dildo or whatever they want. They just lead me around on all four, humiliating and hurting me, letting people touch and use me, I see no chance for escape or an end in sight.

There is the list of PM "trigger words" each one corresponding to a dare, action or add on. As well as one for you to come up with your own if you have an idea.

Ideas for dares can also be taken from actual interrogation or torture methods as my friend pointed out, like caning the feet (or thighs, stomach, anything really), waterboarding, stress positions, etc.

All dares will be done at my discretion, if something feels dangerous or breaks a limit I wont do it but I can let you know I wont do it so if you wanna send something different or alter what you had.

I have a dog kennel I can use as well as dog bowls. I can mix up some body safe fake cum and put it in a baster to go on or in

Unless a dare specifies it I wont be allowed to clean myself, shower, use the toilet, eat, obviously this only applied to the hours the game is active.

WALKED: do 20 laps around your room on all fours

FUCKED: fuck yourself with a dildo for 10 minutes

USED: Squirt fake cum to simulate being cummed on. Location amd amount is again the darer's choice

LEASHED: leash yourself to something and take a nap on the floor

LOCKED - and you put on your cuffs untill someone sends you an unlock pm dare

UNLOCKED- they need your hand to jerk them off and so your handcuffs are removed, but you'll have to jerk off the syringe and have it cum on your face

RAPE - and you ride the dildo how and where the darer says or find a way to suction it onto something so that you can also do with handcuffs on. No hands allowed.in any case

CAGE, locked in dog kennel, can be combined with toys, cuffs, chain, etc. Time limit is 1.5 hours at a time

RP BONUS, dares sent in rp style can add an additional up to 20 minutes to dare

JAILER BONUS, the poster with more RP posts at the end of the game gets an additional evening or two of control

Modifiers

ON ALL FOURS, ankles tied to thighs so I cant get off all four during dare, stuck crawling

HAIR, hair bondage is added, either tied to a stationary object or to body somewhere, whatever darker prefers, to simulate hair being pulled,

INSERT XY, insert x object into y hole for time. Maximum time 1 hr unless combined with sleep

POSE, send the position and timer, 30 minutes maximum at a time

CREATIVE, if you have a dare that doesn't have a word to go with it you can send this and your dare, as opposed to sticking with the words listed this gives now free reign, can be used as a dare or as a modifier to go with dares or over night dares for sleep

PEE, this one can be during the day as well, times can be listed to be allowed to pee

VIBE, high or low speed and how long. Battery will last two hours before it needs charged

BREAK, allowed to go to the bathroom, in addition to PEE command breaks can be combined with additional dares to make it not simply an allowance, made more punishing.

DRINK, forced to drink water, specific amount, limit 3 cups an hour

BODY WRITING, specify what to write and where, as long as its hidden by clothes it will be in sharpie

Sleep modifiers

CUFFED, sleep with wrists and or ankles cuffed together

SPREAD, sleep tied to bed spread eagle

INSERT, toys can be inserted and left all night

CHAINED, chain is clipped to collar and attached to headboard until morning

Likes, dislikes and limits: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=93410

Toys: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=93411

Last edited by PrettyKitten; 03-30-2021 at 06:59 PM.
PrettyKitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2021, 12:06 AM   #2
FrostbittenSoul
Adorable Asshole

You did such an amazing job on the intro to this thread (both in effort, and creativity) that I thought I would add some more atmosphere to your post by getting into, and continuing, your role playing theme. I will do this story in a few parts, just to keep you on the edge of your seat (I love keeping a sub in suspense) and I will even try to use your list of dares in the captured scenes, if I can. I will leave it up to you whether you do the entire story as written. Either way, I hope you have fun with this and I encourage you to explore your writing talents further. Enjoy!

PART #1 - The Capture of Pretty Kitten

The secret agent, code-named 'Pretty Kitten' was laying flat against the hard brick wall of the only alleyway she could find to hide for a few moments, while trying to catch her breath. They had been chasing her for almost 45 minutes now, and it didn't seem like they were going to abandon the search until she was either captured, or dead. She knew she had to calm down quickly, so she could think straight and find a way out of this.

Pretty Kitten certainly had been in more dangerous situations before, but she also knew that one stupid mistake on her part, could quickly put her on the wrong side of this game. Her heart was pounding behind her rib cage, and she was sure they would hear her heartbeats, if she couldn't get her fear and panic under control soon.

From the sounds of the yelling and all the barking, Pretty Kitten guessed there were at least eight or nine armed goons, and three or four tracking dogs out looking for her. One thing was for certain, Finn Storm, who was better known as the "Wild Shadow" in the international world of espionage, wasn't going to just let her walk away alive, now that she finally discovered both his true identity, and where his secret base of operations was located.

Pretty Kitten had been chasing Mr. Storm for the last three and a half years, and with the recent help of another foreign agent she only knew as "Jack the Mechanic" she finally got a big break in the case only two weeks ago. The only problem was, Jack was supposed to be her way out of Storm's underground, but he was now a motionless heap about nine blocks south of her current position, thanks to a point-blank shot from a 9mm Beretta.

While the thick fog and light mist were certainly keeping the visibility low -- and were probably the only reason she hadn't been caught yet -- they were also the reason she was having trouble escaping. With only being able to see a few hundred feet in front of her, she just couldn't be sure what lay ahead of her in any direction. She already had a few close calls, but fortunately she was alerted by the men checking-in using their cell phones. And from the dogs barking off in the distance, she was almost certain that she was now completely surrounded.

So here she was, leaning up against a wall with her gun drawn and her heart hammering relentlessly in her chest. She was now drenched from the persistent mist and she had no idea what escape route she was supposed to take to reach the group of operatives that were waiting for her somewhere nearby. Right now, she was just praying that Storm's men would soon move on, and continue their search in another part of the city. But she knew her luck had just run out, when she suddenly heard footsteps approaching.

"Hey Claude ... wait a minute ... I'm going to take a piss down here," a voice yelled out.

The footsteps got closer, and closer, and soon he was rounding the corner. "What the fu—?"

Just then, two deafening cracks filled the small alley, as Pretty Kitten pulled the trigger once, then a second time. She only drew her hands back and pointed her gun skyward, after the man dropped with a solid thud to the ground.

'Oh fuck ... this is not good.' Was all she could think to herself.

Within a few second, two men started screaming to each other, then one of them got on his phone. "Yeah ... we got her! She's trapped in a alleyway on North 39th Street," then after a few more seconds, "Yeah ... will do ... and it looks like Bowser's dead ... so send a van too."

In less than 1000 agonizing heartbeats later, cars were screeching to a halt, doors were slamming shut, dogs were barking, and Pretty Kitten could hear the loud footfalls of men getting into position surrounding the only way out of her dead-ended hiding spot.

Before long, they threatened to send in the dogs, if she didn't surrender, then she heard the sound of at least a dozen weapons being locked and loaded. She was soon ordered to throw out her gun, then lie on the ground with her hands locked behind her head.

Knowing she had no other choice but to comply, she tossed her trusted Glock 19 towards the mouth of the alleyway. It skipped a few times over the wet pavement, before finally coming to a rest in a small puddle. She reluctantly laid down on her stomach, then placed her hands on her head, and interlaced her fingers, as she had been instructed.

"Okay ... Claude ... she's on the ground ... you and Denny go get her ... I'll keep you covered."

It wasn't long before a set of shackles were locked on her wrists and ankles, and something was injected into her upper arm. As Pretty Kitten panicked about what the men had just infused into her blood stream, two strong hands dragged her up from the dampened ground. After she was plunked onto her feet again, the men seized her by both arms, and lead her triumphantly out of the alley.

"Look what we got boys ... the little bitch that was trying to run from us!"

Already feeling very drowsy, and blurry-eyed, Pretty Kitten was yanked towards a waiting car, then shoved roughly into the back seat. Within seconds, she was slouched over on the seat after the drugs took control of her. Two men then jumped in the front, and she was quickly driven back to the place where she had just escaped from less than an hour ago.

[ ... to be continued ... ]

Last edited by FrostbittenSoul; 03-31-2021 at 12:09 AM.
FrostbittenSoul is online now   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to FrostbittenSoul for this post:
Old 03-31-2021, 05:24 AM   #3
FrostbittenSoul
Adorable Asshole

PART #2 - Pretty Kitten meets the Wild Shadow

[INSTRUCTIONS: Strip naked, set the timer for 30 minutes, then put on a blindfold and tie yourself naked and spread-eagle to the bed until the timer goes off.]

Pretty Kitten woke several hours later, still a bit groggy and woozy from the drugs Storm's men had injected into her body. She was now bound naked, blindfolded and spread eagle on a strange bed, but she could sense there was someone else in the room with her.

"Hello? Who's there? What's going on?" Pretty Kitten shouted, but there was no answer, just ghostly silence.

She then fruitlessly tugged at her bonds, flopping and twisting against the straps. As she tried to release herself, her suspicions of someone else being there were quickly confirmed when she heard the squeaking of leather, as if someone was shifting their weight in a chair. Then she heard a strange voice penetrated her ears.

"It's good to see you're awake ... but stop struggling ... you'll only wear yourself out."

"What do you want from me?" Pretty Kitten whimpered, not expecting what came next.

"If you will stop screaming ... you will find out." The man's voice caught her off guard, it was deep and sexy.

After some more squeaking, Pretty Kitten heard the sound of footsteps getting closer to the bed, just before a hand grabbed her shoulder, causing her to recoil the few inches her restrains would allow.

"Here ... let me take that off for you."

Suddenly, a blast of light hit her square in the face as the blindfold was ripped away, causing her to squint and her pupils to contract to pin-points, as her eyes tried to shield themselves from the brightness. Once she adjusted to the light, she tried to see the owner of the voice, who was now leaning over the bed. Much to her surprise and shock, it was none other than the "Wild Shadow" himself, looking down at her.

Finn Storm was a tall, dark, older man, and although he looked harmless enough, Pretty Kitten was quite aware of how ruthless and callous he was when it came to captured law-enforcement officers and special agents. She had already lost a few of her colleagues to his cruel commands, that were always carried out swiftly and without question by his loyal gang of thugs.

This was the first time Pretty Kitten had been so close to her nemesis, and much to her surprise, her first thought was that he would have been gorgeous, if he wasn't about to murder her. Finn could see the sheer terror in her eyes, and his next words were meant to only made that look much worse.

He then leaned so close down to her face, that Pretty Kitten could now feel his hot breath on her neck. "Don't worry my little pet ... I promise not to kill you ... I would never be so kind ... and I plan to enjoy every minute of this."

Finn continued to stared down at the fear-stricken young woman, then he reached out and traced a finger down the full-length of her curvy figure, sending shivers and tremors up and down her spine. She was absolutely powerless to cover herself up and could do nothing as Finn grazed her breasts and her hardening nipples. Still smirking at her reaction to his threat, Finn then ran his rough hand up and down her inner thigh, then pressed them tightly against her groin and slowly inserted a finger.

"No ... my pet ... my men and I will have much more fun playing and tormenting you ... but don't worry ... we won't hurt you yet ... if we did ... you wouldn't have the next few days to look forward to ... now would you?"

"What do you mean?" Pretty Kitten asked, a cold sweat breaking out on her forehead.

"Well ... we have a lovely line-up of punishments awaiting just for you." Finn said. "Yes ... you have a lot to look forward to ... while you're our guest." Finn seemed to lick his lips at the thought of causing Pretty Kitten more pain.

Knowing she was in no position to offer much resistance, she just laid there, as he began to slowly finger-fuck her pussy. He started to laugh when she started squirming, and he felt her pussy starting to self-lubricate.

"Oh ... you like that huh? Well then ... there's a lot more I have plan for you that you might like even more ... but you need to cooperate with me ... do you understand?"

Pretty Kitten didn't answer. She was now so terrified, her whole body was tingling with fear. She remained silent this time, and merely peered at him with feigned indifference.

"I said do you understand?"

Pretty Kitten spat at him, a look of hatred on her face.

Finn said nothing at first, he just stared at her in silence. After a few more minutes, he withdrew his finger and stood beside the bed, then yelled towards the open door. "Claude ... come in here ... I require your assistance."

Two seconds later, Pretty Kitten watched as this big, burly mountain of a man entered the room, and walked over to where she was still lying naked. "Yeah boss?"

"Our little fuck-toy is awake now ... but I'm not yet sure how cooperative she'll be ... so I want you to get your gun and watch her ... if she resists ... you know what to do."

"Sure thing boss ... not a problem." Then Claude sat in the nearby chair, with his gun resting in his lap.

Once Claude was comfortable, Finn moved back over to the bed, then reached up and undid the four straps that held Pretty Kitten captive. When both her wrists were released, she rubbed them to get the blood flowing again.

[INSTRUCTIONS: Untie yourself from the bed.]

While she was still rubbing her wrists, Finn looked at her, then he pushed her back on the bed, and took out what looked to be a marker. As Pretty Kitten watched, he wrote "Fuck-Toy" across her tits, and "Cum Dumpster" on her stomach.

[INSTRUCTIONS: Write "Fuck-Toy" across your tits, and "Cum Dumpster" on your stomach.]

Once the art work was done, Finn looked directly into her eyes. "Roll over ... then get on your knees with your ass in the air, bitch!"

It was his very first order, and already Pretty Kitten felt like resisting, until she noticed out of the corner of her eye, Claude's hand moving to rest on his gun. She quickly gave in, and flipped over on the bed, then put her ass in the air. Finn came closer, then he stroked his hands over her arched back, round the front to her stomach and then upwards towards her breasts.

[INSTRUCTIONS: Get on your knees on the bed, then stroke you tits and stomach for 5 minutes.]

After playing with her hanging tits, Finn moved his hands to circle slowly around her pert ass. He gave each of her cheeks a very hard squeeze, then he slapped each one 20 times, before winking at her. "Nice ass!"

[INSTRUCTIONS: Get on your knees on the bed, give each of your ass cheeks 5 squeezes each, then using your hand, slap each cheek 20 times.]

After Finn finished spanking her ass, he leaned over and took a butt-plug out of a bag, then lubed it up. "Spread your ass cheeks ... now!"

Once again, Pretty Kitten did as instructed, then she winced when the butt-plug slipped passed her tight sphincter.

[INSTRUCTIONS: Lube up your medium-sized butt-plug, then put it in your asshole, and leave it there while continuing with the story.]

Once the butt-plug was properly seated, Finn quickly flipped her on her back. "Now get on your knees on the floor and lean over the edge of the bed and spread your legs." Finn's voice was much different now, so much deeper and a lot meaner.

[INSTRUCTIONS: Get off the bed, then get on your knees on the floor and lean over the edge of the bed and spread your legs.]

Pretty Kitten got up from the bed, then got down on her knees, and spread her legs wide. Finn then instructed Claude to move to the other side of the bed, and pinned her arms down in front of her. With her legs spread, Pretty Kitten knew that Finn had a perfect view and easy access to her exposed pussy. She soon heard Finn's clothes dropping to the floor, then she felt him position himself behind her.

Finn then began to rub his finger up and down her slit. "Oh Claude ... she's ready to be fucked hard ... she's already so wet!"

Pretty Kitten screamed out in protest and she felt Finn's two fingers rubbing up and down her pussy. Then viciously, he sank his finger deep inside her, and began finger-fucking her very hard and very fast, while squeezing her tit.

"Oh yes ... she's nice and wet Claude ... she really likes this!"

And to add to her shame, Pretty Kitten also realized that she was quite wet and now quite turned-on.

[INSTRUCTIONS: Put two fingers in your pussy and fuck yourself hard with them for 5 minutes without stopping, while squeezing your tits and nipples very hard.]

While Finn continued to finger-fucking her without mercy, Pretty Kitten was getting more and more arouse. Soft moans and whimpers of delight were now escaping her lips with each breathe, and the heat and moisture was quickly building between her thighs. She was certain that she was going to cum, if Finn continued finger-banging her this hard.

But before she could go over the edge, Finn stopped, and disappointed her when he withdrew his fingers. She then collapsed on the bed in frustration, but within a few second she felt something else press against her pussy from behind.

"I'm going to teach you a lesson now you little slut." Finn told her. "But you're such a fucking whore I guess you'll probably like it."

"I'm not a whore!" Pretty Kitten gasped out.

Finn then started to rub his cock against her slippery pussy, while he pushed on the end of the butt-plug in her ass. The sensation sent ripples of pleasure through her entire body. Pretty Kitten knew that she was ridiculously wet by now, and she started pushing her hips back to get his cock inside her.

"This tells me you are a whore!"

Finn then moved one hand across her firm buttocks. He squeezed and pinched, while his other hand grabbed her left tit and started teasing her hard nipple. Then he let go of her ass, and used his hand to guide his hard cock instead. At first, he rubbed the tip of his cock against her clit, covering himself in her juices.

"Come on slut ... tell me you what you want!"

[INSTRUCTIONS: For the next 2 minutes you must repeat this aloud: "Shove your cock in my cunt and asshole ... I need your cock ... fuck me hard!"]

With that, Finn plunged his massive cock inside her and moved his hands to roughly massage her tits, as he continued to plunge in and out of her. He thrust deep inside her, getting faster and faster, as Pretty Kitten started moaning in spite of herself. Finn's was thrusting into her pussy so forcefully that the bed was jerking forward on every stroke.

"You fucking want this ... don't you slut?"

[INSTRUCTIONS: Get you dildo and fuck your pussy very hard for 2 minutes, then stop and push the butt-plug in and out on for 1 minute. Repeat this 5 times.]

Soon Pretty Kitten felt a warm liquid rush inside her as Finn came violently, squeezing her tits so hard that she screamed out in pain. He stayed there for a moment, shuddering and moaning as he emptied himself inside her, then Pretty Kitten felt him withdraw.

[INSTRUCTIONS: Squeeze, twist, and tug on your tits and nipples very roughly for 5 minutes. After that, squirt the fake cum all over your pussy and ass and leave it there for 10 minutes.]

Pretty Kitten collapsed on the bed panting for a second, wondering what would happen next. Before Finn left the room, the last thing she heard him say was: "Hey Claude ... you and the boys should feel free to have a go at her ... just make sure she is cleaned-up and ready for me again tomorrow ... okay?"

Within two minute, Pretty Kitten watched as four more men enter the room, then they gathered behind her and brought out their cocks. She knew that she was in for a long and tortuous night. She slammed her eyes shut as complete humiliation racked her, knowing she was going to be the only entertainment for this party.
The following user says Thank You to FrostbittenSoul for this post:
Old 03-31-2021, 05:26 AM   #4
FrostbittenSoul
Adorable Asshole

Well, I hope my story sets the stage for some contributions from others on getDare. I will be watching the replies and if I have time, I might add another chapter. Good luck with the adventure!
Old 04-02-2021, 07:17 PM   #5
PrettyKitten

Definitely enjoying this so far, thank you for replying! And your writing is so good!

She lays there for a moment, letting herself catch her breath and assess the situation. 'If I comply and kind of go along with it for now, maybe they'll leave me alone long enough I can try to escape,' her thoughts are racing but she manages to pick out a couple of clear ones, "With whatever drugs they gave me, and after that, I'm not in the best condition to fight four men.."

She closes her eyes with a deep breath, trying to hide her humiliation as she prepares for a long evening

The following user says Thank You to PrettyKitten for this post:
Old 04-03-2021, 03:08 AM   #6
FrostbittenSoul
Adorable Asshole

I was really hoping my detailed introduction would encourage a lot more ideas/scenes for your story (and play time) ... but maybe my long post scared people off ... LOL. But I am glad you liked it so far ... and now encourage you to continue with it ... you seem very imaginative, creative and resourceful ... so explore your fantasies/dreams ... and always remember to write!
Old 04-05-2021, 05:21 AM   #7
FrostbittenSoul
Adorable Asshole

I spent the last few days adding the next chapter to the story. I wanted to add a lot of action for you to mimic, so I had to work with my own list of trigger words. I'm not sure of all your limits, so it is left to you whether you duplicate them, or not. The story is pretty intense (much more than I usually write) but it includes quite an assortment of actions primarily based on your original list of trigger words. I typically write 3rd person, but it might make more of an impact if this was written in 2nd person.

TRIGGER WORDS:

ANAL (BUTT-PLUG): Lube up the butt-plug, then slowly get it in your asshole. Once it is in, take it all the way out, then shove it all the way back in again. Repeat this 30 times while edging yourself to an orgasm, but you are not allowed to cum. Remove the butt-plug when completed.

ANAL PLAY (FINGERS): Lube up 2 of your fingers, then rub around the outside of your asshole for 2 minutes, while edging yourself to an orgasm with your other hand. Every once in a while, insert the tips of your finger into your ass. You are not allowed to cum.

BLOWJOB (GAG): Fuck your mouth with the dildo for 2 minute. Make sure you do a good job sucking and licking the full length of it. When the time it up, make yourself gag on it 3 times.

BLOWJOB: Fuck your mouth with the dildo for 2 minute. Make sure you do a good job sucking and licking the full length of it.

COCK SLAPPED (MOUTH): Slap you mouth and lips 5 times with you dildo. If more severe in the story, do it longer.

COCK TEASE: Get the dildo and slowly slid it back and forth over your tongue for 1 minute, then suck and lick on it for 1 minute.

CRAWL: You must get on your hands and knees and do 20 laps around your room on all fours.

CUM-SHOT: Using your fake cum, you must squirt it wherever/however it is described in the story, and leave it there for 5 minutes.

DEEP-THROAT: Fuck your mouth and throat with the dildo for 5 minutes while edging yourself to an orgasm with your other hand. You must try to get the dildo down your throat and make yourself choke and gag on it. When the time it up, you must make yourself gag 3 times before you stop. You are not allowed to cum.

DOUBLE-PENETRATION: Lube up the butt-plug and slowly get it in your asshole, and leave it there. Now fuck your pussy very hard and fast with the dildo for 20 strokes without stopping, while edging yourself to an orgasm. You must really fuck yourself hard and deep with the full length of the dildo on each stroke. Once that is done, take the butt-plug all the way out of your ass, then shove it all the way back in again for 20 stroke without stopping, while edging yourself to an orgasm. Repeat this 3 times. You are not allowed to cum. Remove the butt-plug when completed.

FACE SLAP: Depending on the context of the story, use your hand to give yourself a "slap in the face." Of course, how bad this is depends on the severity of the story, and whether you slap just one cheek, or both. If your character is hit hard enough to be almost knocked off her feet, you should repeat the slap several times to get the required result.

FACE-FUCK: Get the dildo and fuck your mouth with it for 2 minutes. You must fuck your mouth very hard and very deep on each stroke. When the time it up, deep-throat the dildo for 2 minutes forcing yourself to choke and gag on it.

FINGER-FUCKING: Using 2 finger, finger-fuck your pussy very hard and deep for 5 minutes, while edging yourself to an orgasm with your other hand. You are not allowed to cum.

FORCED ORGASMS: You must find some way to make yourself orgasm over and over without stopping. Whether you hold a magic a wand or vibrator on your clit, or just use your hand to rub your clit, you must keep going until you have multiple orgasm. Since it is hard to determine how many you should have before stopping, it is no sense setting a minimum number, but obviously you should push yourself to have at least 3 or 4 more orgasms than you would normally experience in a row.

FUCKING (ROUGH): Fuck your pussy very hard and fast with a large dildo for 5 minutes without stopping, while edging yourself to an orgasm. You must really fuck yourself hard and deep with the full length of the dildo on each stroke. You are not allowed to cum.

FUCKING: Fuck your pussy with a medium-size dildo for 5 minutes without stopping, while edging yourself to an orgasm. You must fuck yourself with the full length of the dildo on each stroke. You are not allowed to cum.

HAIR PULL: Grab a handful of your hair and knot it around your finger, then pull, tug and twist your hair very hard for at least 2 minutes. If more severe in the story, do it longer.

KNIFE PLAY: While 'real' knife play is very often a hard limit for most people, there are ways to get the added the effect without the added the danger. Simply by using a blunt object that has a bit of an edge, such as the back edge of a butter knife to apply the pressure, without adding the potential for harm. Even if using a butter knife as described is an issue, you can also use the edge of a piece of plastic, or even very stiff cardboard to produce the effect. You must take the 'fake knife' and press it hard against the part of your body where the knife is touching in the story.

NIPPLE ABUSE: Using your fingers, pull, tug and twist on your nipples for 2 minutes.

ORGASM DENIAL: Using your hand, edge yourself to an 10 orgasms, but you must wait 1 minute between edging. You are not allowed to cum.

ORGASM: Whatever was being done to you to bring to an orgasm must be continued until you cum once. So, if you were being finger-fucked, after that task is completed, you will continue finger-fucking yourself until you cum 1 time.

PUSSY LICKING: To try and reproduce the end results of a pussy being licked, you must use your hand to edge yourself to an orgasm. Once on the edge, you must continue to tease yourself by using just your index finger to draw 25 circles closely around your clit, but without touching it. You must repeat this 3 times. You are not allowed to cum.

SELF-BONDAGE: Set your timer for 30 minutes (or longer depending on the context of the story), then put on a blindfold and tie yourself naked and spread-eagle to the bed until the timer goes off.

SPANKING (BELT): Using a leather belt, you must hit both your ass cheeks very hard 10 times. If your character is hit hard/long enough in the story, you should increase the number of spankings to get the required result.

TIT & NIPPLE ABUSE: Using your hands and fingers, rub and squeeze your very hard tits for 1 minutes, then tug and twist your nipples very hard for 1 minutes. Then using your hand, slap your tits very hard 20 times each, then slap your nipples very hard 10 times each. Repeat this 3 times.

TIT & NIPPLE PLAY: Gently stroke and caress both your tits for 1 minute, then pull, tug, and twist on your nipples for 1 minute. Then using your hand, slap your tits 10 times each, then slap your nipples 5 times each. Repeat this 3 times.

VERBAL (FUCK ME): For 1 minute, you must repeat this phrase over and over again: "Oh yes!! YES! Fuck me! Fuck me harder!"

VERBAL (WORTHLESS WHORE): For 1 minute, you must repeat this phrase over and over again: "I am a dirty little worthless whore!"

VERBAL ABUSE: There are probably a few ways you can add verbal abuse/humiliation to your fantasy. I know hypno sound files can be found online, so I wonder if degrading sound files can be as well. If so, find one you like then download as listen to it. You could also ask your Master, or even friend, to record the file, maybe even providing them with 'script' they can read while recording. Another alternative is software that translates written dialogue to speech, while some sound way too robotic to be much good, I have heard some translators that do a good job.

Last edited by FrostbittenSoul; 04-05-2021 at 05:29 AM.
Old 04-05-2021, 05:26 AM   #8
FrostbittenSoul
Adorable Asshole

PART #3 - Pretty Kitten Gets Gang-Banged

"Well, well, well ... whatta we have here?" A deep voice said from somewhere across the room.

"Looks like someone found a stray dog." Another strange voice echoed off the walls.

Then another one chimed in. "Definitely looks like a bitch in heat ... her cunt is already dripping down her hind legs ... what a fucking whore ... eh boys?"

"Fuck! That's one sweet looking cunt!" Another gang member remarked, drawing a chorus of agreement from his pals.

"Let's get this party started ... who else is ready to fuck this worthless little whore up?" Someone else asked excitedly.

[TRIGGER: Verbal Abuse]

Pretty Kitten's heart was now pounding feverishly, as she looked around the room seeing Claude and several unfamiliar faces. Most of the men were probably in their mid to late thirties, but she guessed Claude was around the same age as Finn, and in his early fifties. Pretty Kitten could picture each of them getting hard, as they discussed what they would like to do to her. She was half scared, but also half excited that she was clearly the subject of their conversations.

Their eyes were all turned towards her, obviously talking and gawking in admiration of her fully exposed pussy and tits. She glanced over and made eye contact with each of the five cartel members, and if their tongues were hanging out any further, they would be licking the floor. But for some reason, deep inside the special agent know as Pretty Kitten, that thought was making her even wetter.

[TRIGGER: Verbal (Worthless Whore)]

Although she was feeling quite vulnerable, and her cheeks went bright red standing there naked for all these men to see, she was also getting aroused knowing their eyes were feasting on her body. They all knew that she was now at their mercy, and judging by the steadily increasing size of their cocks, it was clearly having an effect on all of them.

Claude was still the tallest and meanest looking one of the group, but there were two others that were almost as big and as muscular. Although Claude was still dressed in jeans and a T-shirt, the other four were already naked, and Pretty Kitten could already see two obscenely huge cocks in the group. And judging from the bulge she had noticed in Claude's pants when Finn was fucking her, his cock was just as enormous.

Being the most senior of group, it was obvious that Claude was now in charge with Finn out of the room. Pretty Kitten had little time to think before he came near her. She just stood there while he slowly walked around her, then started closing the gap. She briefly thought of a circling vulture, and wondered when he would attack his prey.

Seeing him now as the ring leader, Pretty Kitten tried appealing to him. "Please ... please don't hurt me! Let me go ... I'm begging you! PLEASE!"

But without hesitation, Claude silenced her protests with a hard, back-handed slap across the right cheek. On impact, Pretty Kitten recoiled and tumbled backward, almost falling to the hardwood floor.

[TRIGGER: Face Slap]

"SHUT THE FUCK UP! You ain't going nowhere, bitch!" Said the rugged looking man, as an evil smirk slowly crept onto his face.

There was an expression of pure dread on her face, as Pretty Kitten's hand rubbed her aching jaw. When she looked back at Claude, she noticed his dangerous-looking eyes staring back at her. She knew if she were to fight back further, she would certainly lose. Her horror intensified as she realized the extent of her situation, and she began to sob softly. Much to her chagrin, Claude knotted his hand in her hair and jerked her head back until she was looking directly into his sinister eyes.

[TRIGGER: Hair Pull]

"Alright whore ... no one ... and I repeat no one is coming to rescue you ... so get that thought out of your puny little mind right now. You're our property ... and you'll be with us for a very ... very ... very long time. You just became our dirty little fuck-toy ... and from now 'til the end of time ... me and my boys will be stuffing all your holes with cock ... every hour ... of every day. Do you understand bitch?"

"NO! Please! You can't do this to me! Please! Have some mercy ... let me go!" Pretty Kitten begged, her voice trembling as she began to grasp how bad this was for her.

"Stop the fucking whining! NOW!" Claude warned. "You're gonna let us all take turns fucking you for the next few hours ... of course ... since it's only the first night ... we'll try to be gentle on ya ... but you either do as we say ... or we'll just beat the shit outta ya then tie you the fuck down and have our way with ya anyhow!"

"Please! I'm really begging you ... just let me go ... I'll give you everything I own ... I swear! I'll do it!" Pretty Kitten begged in sheer disbelief. "You can have everything ... please ... just let me go! Please!"

Of course, Claude was unmoved by her pleas and that ominous smile painted on his face didn't waver. He just turned his head slightly and yelled to one of his men. "Hey Franko ... 'bout time ya show this bitch how much ya like playin' with sharp objects."

Out of the corner of her eye, Pretty Kitten saw another thug approach her brandishing a long menacing knife. He grabbed her roughly by the wrist when she was within arm's reach. Her eyes went wide as she now realized she had no choice but to cooperate with whatever these thugs wanted to do to her. If she didn't, she was going to pay the ultimate price, long before she could be extracted from Finn's stronghold. Her watery eyes left the shinning serrated blade, then she looked back at Claude.

He knowingly smiled at her now broken spirit. "We make our point ... or ya gonna need a first-hand demonstration?"

All Pretty Kitten could do was slowly shake her head side-to-side.

Claude then yanked her hair back again. "Much better ... you're gonna make this a memorable day for all of us ... ain't ya whore?"

Pretty Kitten lowered her head in defeat, then nodded in agreement as the tears rolled down her cheeks.

"Now ... if ya don't wanna get fucked up too bad ... you're gonna be a good little whore and please us real good with 'em holes of yours ... understand?" Claude asked, giving Pretty Kitten a very threatening stare.

Once again, she shook her head 'yes'.

"Well let's go then bitch." Claude said in a low voice. "Time to see how good ya suck a cock ... so come over here ... get on your knees ... open that mouth ... and suck me off like a good little whore!"

"Please! Please you guys ... please! NO!" Pretty Kitten implored, as she started to cry.

"Get on that fucking floor bitch ... if ya don't want that pretty little face cut up!" The big man repeated angrily.

Slowly, she moved over in front of Claude, then looked into his leering eyes and pleaded again. "Please Claude ... don't make me do this! PLEASE!"

After Claude quickly nodded, Franko quickly maneuvered behind Pretty Kitten, then kicked her into the back of her legs, dropping the woman to her knees. Claude then took another step toward her, and she found herself eye level with his crotch.

"Shut the fuck up!" He demanded, then clenched his teeth. "Suck my cock! Suck my big fucking cock ... you fucking slut!" Claude undid his belt, then quickly slid off his jeans and underwear as Pretty Kitten tearfully watched.

"Do ya like what ya see whore? Hope so ... 'cause I'm gonna ram my big schlong right up your sodden cunt!" Then he laughed at the look of misery on her face.

Pretty Kitten was staggered when she saw the size of his manhood. He had to be at least nine or ten inches long, and very thick with a huge purple cockhead. She didn't get a moment to think before his hand curled into her hair, and he jerked her head backwards again.

"Open your mouth, bitch!" The big man growled, then grabbed his huge cock and slapped it against her lips and cheeks.

[TRIGGER: Cock Slapped (Mouth)]

"Please!" She cried. "It doesn't have to be like this ... please don't—"

But she was cut off by another slap to her face from the back of Claude's big calloused hand. Then he turned to Franko again and instructed the man to help again, with another simple nod.

Knowingly, Franko just smiled back at Claude, then reached behind him and picked-up his very lethal hunting knife again, then he walked the few steps to their captive and pressed the knife against her throat.

[TRIGGER: Knife Play]

"No, Pretty Kitten, it doesn't have to be like this at all ... but it could be a whole lot worst." Claude informed the now shaking woman, then added, "Just say the word."

Very wide and teary eyes now looked up at him, as Pretty Kitten's body quivered from the cold touch of steel held against her jugular, and goose-bumps completely covered her flesh. She struggled to back away from the knife, but Franko and another man quickly grabbed her by the arms and held her in place before she could move another inch.

Claude laughed, the reached down and grabbed both her rock-hard nipples, and twisted them until she cried out. Once again, Pretty Kitten struggled to free herself, but Franko moved his knife down to her left breast and pushed the point into her flesh. When she opened her mouth to let out a scream, she felt Claude slap her across the face once more.

[TRIGGERS: Nipple Abuse / Knife Play / Face Slap]

"Look at me, whore!" Claude ordered, and she reluctantly raised her eyes. "Here's what you're gonna do ... you're going to give me the best blowjob of your life ... right here ... right now. And either you do that ... or we'll just have to cut that pretty little nipple right off your tit ... do you understand me?"

Pretty Kitten closed her eyes and took a deep, shaky breath, and reluctantly opened her mouth slightly before Claude proceed to put his cock between her parted lips. She then wrapped her mouth around the shaft, and started stroking it with her tongue.

"Oooh ... good girl!" Claude cooed, then he started running the tip of his cock over her tongue as his shaft started to harden.

[TRIGGER: Cock Tease]

"Wider!" He demanded.

As instructed, Pretty Kitten opened her mouth more, and the man moved closer towards her. He slid his cock between her lips, but soon hit the back of her throat on the first thrust, causing her to gag. He then put his hands on his hips, waiting patiently. "Alright ... go ahead ... suck my cock bitch!"

[TRIGGER: Blowjob (Gag)]

After she resigned herself to sucking his pole, Pretty Kitten placed her hands on his thighs and her lips formed a seal around his cock. She used every trick she knew to pleasure this man whose name she didn't even know until a few short hours ago, all the while hoping this would be over soon for her.

"Faster!" He ordered, his voice heady with lust and pleasure. "Fucking hell whore ... that's great!" He gasped trying to catch his breath.

Claude then pulled Pretty Kitten's head forward, and pushed even more of his huge cock into her mouth and down her throat.

[TRIGGER: Deep-Throat]

"Yeah ... that's it ... suck my cock like the whore ya are!" He groaned.

Pretty Kitten tried to pull away, but the big, huge mountain of a man held her head tight until she relaxed again.

"Where did you learn to do that bitch?" Claude asked, as he continued his assault on her mouth and throat.

Pretty Kitten could only take in shallow breaths, whenever this brute allowed her to inhale, and each time her breathing got harder and harder. She choked on her tears, as she gasped desperately trying to bring in enough air to fill her over-stressed lungs.

Soon, she was sucking his cock deeper and deeper inside her mouth, then circled her tongue around his rock hard shaft. She flicked her tongue back and forth along the tip and then sucked the entire length back into her mouth again. Claude put his hand on either side of her head, then started pumping his cock in and out of her mouth for all he was worth.

[TRIGGER: Face-Fuck]

As the boys watched the spectacle in front of them, they could see that Pretty Kitten was actually getting more into her role as their fuck-toy. Although she tried to free herself from the strong arms that held her in place a few times, for the most part she seemed to be enjoying the ride, even allowing a few low moans to escape from her lips.

Both Manny and Billy were enjoying the show as well, and they wanted to get in on the actions to see if they could make this more enjoyable for their whore. Manny got on his knees and started sucking on her left nipple, while stroking and squeezing her right breast. Billy knelt down behind her, then reach under her and shoved two fingers deep into her now soaked pussy, eliciting some very loud squeals from Pretty Kitten.

[TRIGGERS: Tit & Nipple Play / Finger-Fucking]

Encouraged by her response, Billy slowly slid his fingers in and out of her pussy, then started to rub his thumb around the outside of her asshole. Claude pick up his pace as well, and was now fucking her mouth at a very steady pace. Manny then started pinching her nipples and roughly kneading her breasts, while Billy continued pounding her pussy with his fingers, then slipped his thumb in her asshole a few inches.

[TRIGGER: Anal Play (Fingers) / Tit & Nipple Abuse]

With all the stimulation, Pretty Kitten was having a very hard time concentrating on the large cock in her mouth, and her breathing was now becoming very quick and shallow. She was moaning and groaning and Claude knew she was very close to having an orgasm. To stop her from cumming, the big man withdrew his cock, then picked up Pretty Kitten and tossed her on the bed like a rag doll. She landed on her side with a moan, then she rolled over on her back.

[TRIGGER: Orgasm Denial]

Claude then waited a few minutes to let Pretty Kitten cool down, before he climbed on the bed and got between her knees. He used his muscular hips to force her legs apart, then lifted them up in the air, spreading her pussy wide open. A smirk slowly crept across his face, as he brutally stabbed his hard cock to the hilt in her pussy, causing her to yelp in pain from the sudden invasion.

"Looks like it slammed in there nice and tight!"

Pretty Kitten became immediately horrified at the pain she now felt between her strained legs, then he began to pound away with all the lust of a man who hadn't fucked a woman for years.

"I rather like you this way, bitch! A simple bitch in heat ... to fuck however many times I want!" Claude said, as he pounded her pussy with his cock.

Pretty Kitten glanced up into his eyes, and they burned through her like razor sharp daggers. "PLEASE! Not that hard!" She begged as it was hurting so much, but her words just made him go faster and deeper.

"Stop it!" She shrieked, her voice filled with tears. "You're hurting me! Please stop!"

As Pretty Kitten continued to beg for him to stop, her pleas only made his cock plunge in and out faster and harder. She let out many screams, while he just grunted and increased his speed, and thrust into her harder and deeper, never slowing down. With every thrust, Pretty Kitten's pussy was being stretched more and more, and it was impossible to get used to such extreme penetration.

Her cries got even louder and higher, as her pussy was stretched to its absolute limits and his hands mauled at her breasts. She screamed out her anguish, as his ruthless cock breached her cervix in a powerful thrust that took her breath away.

[TRIGGERS: Tit & Nipple Abuse / Fucking (Rough)]

"How ya like me now, bitch?"

Claude fucked her and fucked her and fucked her until he came, and she felt his spunk being dumped deep inside her. When he was finished, the huge man stayed inside Pretty Kitten to enjoy the warmth and tightness of her pussy for a little longer. However, since there were still more of his buddies waiting to use her, he reluctantly pulled out. He quickly got to his feet and left Pretty Kitten on the bed in a big pool of his ejaculation.

[TRIGGER: Cum-Shot]

"God damn it bitch ... that was incredible!" Claude said, as he loomed over Pretty Kitten for a few seconds. "I always liked a tight cunt ... but I'm gonna have to fuck that ass of yours after the rest of the boys finish with you tonight."

He slapped both her tits and nipples very hard, then looked down at Pretty Kitten and whispered. "The best part bitch is that we're just gettin' started ... we're far from done with ya yet!"

[TRIGGER: Tit & Nipple Abuse]

Before Claude left Pretty Kitten alone, he spat on her face and tits, as she laid there motionless. By now, she was shaking horribly and softly sobbing distorted pleas, begging them to stop this torture. Tears cascaded from her eyes in rivers and hitched screams emitted from her hoarse throat, but the panic she felt was totally ignored by all.

Within a few minutes, Claude was busy putting his clothes back on, and a few of the men had their backs turned to her. Out of sheer desperation, Pretty Kitten quickly jumped off the bed and made a break for the open door. She only got about five feet, before Billy tackled her hard from behind, and they both crashed to the floor with a solid thud. She rolled on her back, then tried to kick him in the groin, but Billy easily caught her foot and dragged her back to the bed kicking and screaming.

All Pretty Kitten got for her efforts, was a "Nice try bitch!" and another hard slap across the face, administered by Billy this time.

Once that little bit of excitement was over, Manning stepped forward and knelt on the bed beside Pretty Kitten, as she lay there sobbing. He proceeded to stroke and fondle her tits, then bent forward to lick each nipple in turn, before pulling them hard with his teeth, causing her to yelp out again. She could feel the hot tears streaming down her face, as his tongue continued to lick at her exposed nipples.

[TRIGGERS: Tit & Nipple Abuse / Tit & Nipple Play]

Manning then sucked each nipple until they were both hard and erect, and then tugged painfully hard on her nipple piercings. Then he ran his fingers down her stomach, and slid three of them deep inside her pussy, and started to finger-fuck her very hard. He then knelt between her legs, and forced her legs apart once more.

[TRIGGER: Finger-Fucking]

Then he turned and looked at Claude. "I want to see how this whore tastes!"

Pretty Kitten then felt his cheeks against the inside of her thighs, then he ran the tip of his tongue around the lips of her vagina and up and down the hood of her clit. Pretty Kitten's mind was racing, along with her heart, as she tried to understand why this was happening to her.

The only problem was, the deeper Pretty Kitten thought about it, the more she had to admit that part of her was actually enjoying being used and abused by these men and their big cocks. As she was contemplating her twisted dilemma, the guy between her legs pulled her hips forward, and continued to let his tongue work on her hole and clit.

"That's it whore ... you're enjoy this ... huh?"

His tongue then stiffened and Pretty Kitten felt the tip enter her pussy and lick inside her, and her face got so red when she realized that she was actually getting more and more aroused.

[TRIGGER: Pussy Licking]

Manny then quickly dragged the helpless woman to the side of the bed, making sure her legs were dangling over the edge of the mattress. Just to give her some more stimulation, he roughly grabbed her by the ass cheeks, then started to gently massaging and teasing her beautiful, pear-shaped ass. It wasn't long before Pretty Kitten was almost purring as her very aroused body had no choice but to respond to the attention it was seeking.

After his gentle stroking had relaxed her enough, Manny placed his hands on either thigh and pushed her legs apart. He could easily tell she was well lubricated with her juices, but she still let out a sheik when he forced his cock pass her pussy lips, then deep inside her.

Although Manny's cock wasn't quite as big as Claude's, Pretty Kitten still felt as if it was tearing her apart. But it wasn't long before she adjusted to the size, and each new deep thrust was soon causing more pleasure than pain. And as the stroking got deeper and faster, more and more moans seeped passed her lips, and she was soon squirming on the bed. She continued to moan and groan even louder, and it was obvious that her arousal was now so high, she would do almost anything to have a orgasm.

Off to the side, Claude was intently watching the proceedings, and Pretty Kitten could hear him chuckling somewhere behind her. But her mind was so full of lust and the desire to cum, that was all she could now focus on. She even started driving her hips up, trying to get more of Manny's cock stuff inside her tight hole.

As she continued to rock up and down, Manny grabbed hold of her hips, and started pounding her pussy with his cock. He was ramming her so hard that her eyes kept rolling back in her head, and her breathing quickly became very swallow again.

Pretty Kitten could feel the hot fire burning in her pussy now spreading throughout her entire body, as she was pushed closer and closer to climax. The heat inside her continued to grow, causing her to raise her hips up giving Manny better access as he continued his brutal cock-assault on her now sopping wet cunt.

From somewhere inside Pretty Kitten her built up frustrations exploded and took over her mind. She gave in to the desire that was now driving her wild, and she began to scream out. "Oh yes! YES! Fuck me! Fuck me harder!"

[TRIGGER: Verbal (Fuck Me)]

Both of them were panting hard, then Pretty Kitten surprised Manny by wrapping her legs around his torso and drawing her legs tight. He drove all 8½-inches of his cock to the hilt, then bottomed out buried deep in her cervix. That last hard and deep stroke was all she needed to push herself over the edge, and she began to cry out, over and over again. Soon, she was screaming her release to the entire room, as her body exploded into violent spasms of ecstasy.

It only took two more deep thrusts before Manny shot his load of hot cum into her now throbbing and pulsating pussy. After he withdrew his softening cock from between her legs, Pretty Kitten curled up in the fetal position on the bed, as her drained and exhausted body continued to convulse and spasm from her very powerful orgasm.

[TRIGGERS: Fucking (Rough) / Orgasm]
Old 04-05-2021, 05:27 AM   #9
FrostbittenSoul
Adorable Asshole

PART #3 - Pretty Kitten Gets Gang-Banged (Continued ...)

After she curled up in the ball on the bed, Claude left her there to rest for a few short minutes. She was still in the throes of the orgasm, and her body was still jerking from the jolts still emanating from deep inside her well-abused pussy. However, it wasn't nearly long enough for Pretty Kitten before she felt a hand running up her spine and came to rest on her shoulder blade.

Thinking it was one of the other men, and not being ready to be disturbed so soon, she kicked out her legs, striking Claude square in the chest, which caused him to yelp. When Pretty Kitten recognized that it was Claude's voice, her mind quickly filled with sheer panic, and she spun around to apologize to him for what she had done.

"Oh my god Claude! I'm soooo sorry ... it was knee-jerk reaction ... honest ... I didn't mean to kick you! Please forgive me! Please!" She begged, but then her sheer panic turned to absolute wide-eyed dread, when she saw Claude unbuckle his leather belt and draw it out from the loops on his pants.

"NO! NOOOO! Claude! I said I was sorry ... not that ... NO! Fuck me ... fuck me hard as you want ... but don't hit me with that belt ... NO!" She screamed, at the top of her lungs.

"Too fucking late bitch ... what's done is done ... ya gonna have to learn ... ya do what we say ... no one in this room cares what ya fuckin' think ... or what ya have to say ... you're only purpose it to be fucked ... and serve us ... period!" Claude yelled at her, then added, "Now turn around and get on your hands and knees ... NOW!"

"No please ... I'm sorry ... please ... not that ... please don't!" She pleaded again, as two gang members came over and grabbed her arms, then flipped her over on her hand and knees.

"Now ... stick your ass in the air nice and high ... and you guys hold her tight ... she'll be bucking like a wild bull in a few seconds." Claude instructed, as he cocked his arm back menacingly.

"NO! Please don't! I'll do what you want please! Please!" Pretty Kitten shouted in panic, as the two men held her even tighter.

"Like I said whore ... it's too late ... you gotta learn your fucking place!" Claude replied, as he stared down at her naked ass. "You're gonna get five good whacks on your pretty little ass ... then we'll see how cooperative you are after that whore."

"No please! Don't! I'll do whatever you want! Don't hit me ... pleeeeeeease!" Pretty Kitten shrieked, her eyes widening and she trembled in horror as Claude prepared to hit her with the belt. He then viciously swung the belt down onto her bare ass with all his might.

"THWACK!"

Pretty Kitten had steeled herself for the blow, but was still caught unprepared for the stinging pain that spread across her backside. The whacking sound of the belt hitting her tender flesh was sickening, and the impact caused Pretty Kitten to thrash around and scream out in absolute agony.

"That's one bitch!" Claude declared.

Her head flew up and she just caught him poised with the belt over his head again, and even the massive cartel members were barely able to keep her still. Claude proceeded to furiously batter her ass, and brought the belt down a second time.

"THWACK!"

She howled in pain and pleaded with him simultaneously, as she twisted and struggled trying to get away from then two men holding her in place.

"That's two!" Claude laughed, when he saw her ass jiggle from the powerful blow.

"Please stop! PLEASE! I'll do whatever you want ... just stop please!" Pretty Kitten begged over and over.

Claude paused for a few second while she writhed around in agony on the bed. She was screaming at the top of her lungs and desperately imploring him for mercy.

"THWACK!"

"That's three!" Claude shouted, as he smacked Pretty Kitten's ass once more.

"Aaaaoooowwwww! Please I'm sorry! I won't do it again please! Just stop fucking hitting me!" Pretty Kitten screamed, the tears now streaming down face.

But she was shown no mercy, and Claude drew his arm back and unleashed two more devastating blows on her ass in rapid succession, resulting in the loudest, and most excruciating squeals from the woman yet. The other cartel members were all gathered around, just staring at their helpless and quivering captive.

[TRIGGER: Spanking (Belt)]

"Okay boys ... get this cunt turned around to face me." Claude instructed.

The two men dragged Pretty Kitten up to her knees on the bed, and held her arms while she kneeled in front of their boss with her eyes downcast. She was so afraid to look at the monster that had just inflicted so much cruel punishment on her.

Claude then reached out and cradled her chin in his grip, then turned it upward with the hand that had just caused her so much pain. He lifted her face until she was looking directly at him, and all he could see was the deep humiliation now contained in her once bright eyes.

"So ... ya'll ready to be a good little whore for us now?" Claude asked.

"Yes ... this ... this ... this whore will be good ... this whore will do what she's told." Pretty Kitten sobbed, tears streaming down her cheeks as her eyes stared down in dejection after finally admitting her submission.

[TRIGGER: Verbal (Worthless Whore)]

To further show Pretty Kitten who was in charge, Claude took his belt and looped it through the buckle, then wrapped it around her neck and pulled it tight.

"Come with me whore!" Claude said, as he jerked the belt hard, causing her to almost fall off the bed.

He gave her a few minutes to recover, before jerking the belt downward towards the floor. "No ... you'll crawl on all fours like the good and obedient dog ya are ... so get on your hand and knees whore!"

Without muttering a word, or even looking in his direction, the once proud and tough special agent dropped to the floor and started crawling along on all fours with her head held low, as her new Master lead her around the room by her 'leash'.

[TRIGGER: Crawl]

When she passed by Billy, he poured some beer in a big ashtray, then placed it in front of the woman. "Here ... you must be thirsty ... lap that up like a bitch-dog." Then he, and a few others shared a big laugh.

Without so much as a second hesitation, Pretty Kitten lowered her head, and started lapping the beer from the ashtray with her tongue, providing even more entertainment for the crowd. After a few seconds, Claude gave a quick tug on her leash, snapping her head away from the drink, then lead her back towards the bed. Once they reached the bed, Claude crouched down near her face.

"You're just a dirty fucking slut in every way ... and now it's time for some more fun!" Claude said to her. "Get on your knees whore!"

Pretty Kitten immediately did as she was told, and knelt on the floor. Franko, Duke, and Billy then gather around her, each stroking their cocks and getting them really hard. Duke was the first to step forward, so Claude handed him the tether, then moved off to the side.

Once Duke had a good grasp on the belt, he pulled Pretty Kitten closer to his now hard and pulsating cock, then looked at Franko. "I wanna fuck her mouth, but I'm afraid she might bite my cock off!"

"Here ... just threaten her with this under her throat!" Franko said, as he handed Duke his knife. "She ain't gonna do shit then!"

Duke let go of the belt, then took the knife from Franko and got in front of Pretty Kitten. He placed the knife under her chin, and used just the tip to tilt her head up. "Suck my cock, whore!"

[TRIGGER: Knife Play]

"Don't worry ... you don't need no knife Duke ... she'll do it like a good whore ... we have a deal now." Claude chided from behind.

After a quick glanced at Claude, Pretty Kitten got up on her knees and cupped both of Duke's huge balls in her hands. She rubbed the soft under-skin, then worked up his long shaft with her mouth. She then began to lightly flick her tongue around his balls and then licked the full length of his cock once more.

[TRIGGER: Cock Tease]

She parted her lips, then leaned her head in closer ready to accept his cock. Just as her mouth was going over the tip, Duke grabbed the belt again and snapped hard, forcing her head downward. Still using the belt, he then jerked her from the kneeling position, to laying sprawled out on her back on the hardwood. Unsure of what she should do next, Pretty Kitten just lay unmoving on the floor wondering what had just happened.

"You seemed to be enjoying it a bit too much." Duke responded to the question that her eyes were clearly asking.

Duke then looked at each of his two buddies standing there. "Billy, I think it's time for you and Franko to get in on the action ... this whore loves cock!"

After encouraging the other men, Duke straddled Pretty Kitten's chest level, then dropped to his knees. His cock was now standing straight out, so he put it against her lips and eased it into her open mouth. She took in as much of his cock as she could, then started moving her head in and out as much as her laid-back position would allow.

Duke responded by fucking her mouth and pumping his shaft in and out of her warmth. She hungrily accepted his cock, then grabbed his ass from behind, urging him on. She took his full length deeper into her mouth, until she felt it brush the back of her throat. It wasn't long before Duke picked up the pace, and began fucking her face with very long and hard thrusts causing her to gag and choke on each stroke.

[TRIGGER: Face-Fuck]

"You give good head whore!" Duke said, as Pretty Kitten tried to catch her breath. "I hope I don't cum too soon!"

"I think she's just a sex-starved whore!" Billy said, as Duke kept on fucking Pretty Kitten's mouth without mercy, then Billy added, "Think it's 'bout time to give this whore another good fucking ... whatta ya think Duke?"

"YES! FUCK YES! Go for it Billy!" Duke yelled back to his pal.

As Duke face-fucked their willing whore, Billy got down on his knees and spread her legs. He then reached up and started finger-fucking her pussy relentlessly with two fingers. "Your cunt is hot and wet!"

[TRIGGER: Finger-Fucking]

Billy then grabbed her behind the knees, and hoisted her ass about a foot in the air. He then leaned forward and drove his cock deep into her pussy with one quick, stabbing thrust, and started pounding her very hard. Pretty Kitten still hadn't recovered from her last orgasm, so her snatch was still hyper-sensitive. It wasn't long before Billy's brutal fucking was sending shock waves of pleasure through already aroused body. He continued his assault on her pussy, ramming his cock into her to the hilt on every stroke, quickly reigniting the flames of desire and lust within her.

[TRIGGER: Double-Penetration]

"I love watching a spit roast ... but it would even be better if this was a three-way fuck-fest." Said Franko, who was now stroking his cock while enjoying the spectacle. After a few minutes of watching, he laid on his back on the floor then lubed up his cock. "Hey you guys ... how 'bout bringing that whore over here ... I want to fuck her sweet asshole!"

When Pretty Kitten realized that Franko was going to enter her backdoor, she started to panic all over again, knowing she really didn't want to get butt-fucked. She had never let a man go there before. Shame soon washed over her, as thoughts of her being their whore and her body being ruined for anyone else.

Both Billy and Duke stopped, then got off Pretty Kitten, and quickly picked her up from the floor. They brought her over to where Franko was laying on his back, then spread her legs wide and slowly lowered her ass onto Franko's waiting cock. Her head hung low as she felt his cock pressed up against virgin territory.

Because her asshole was so tight, the two men had to take their time and slowly worked Pretty Kitten's asshole down over Franko's glistening shaft. As she was pushed downward, she yelled out a few muffled cries of pain. It wasn't long after a steady mixture of 'ohs' and 'ahs' escaped from Pretty Kitten's throat that Franko's cock was buried half-way inside her.

Franko turned to Billy. "Oh my fuck! Her asshole is so tight! But let's go a bit deeper!"

Pretty Kitten felt an fiery pain in her butthole, as Franko's stiff cock penetrated her even deeper and she was lowered further and further down, and there was nothing gentle about these men. Even though she let out a few screams and yelps of protest, more and more of her rear end was impaled on his pole. When his cock was full embedded, Franko gave her asshole a few quick jabbing thrusts.

[TRIGGER: Anal (Butt-Plug)]

Once her ass was fully skewered on Franko's 8-inches, Duke knelt between Pretty Kitten's spread-eagled legs and insert the head of his cock into her now dripping pussy. She was so wet, he didn't have any trouble pushing it all the way in, then he started massaging her clit. The two men then synchronized their thrusting, and pumped their cocks rhythmically in and out of her in tandem.

[TRIGGER: Double-Penetration]

Emotions flooded Pretty Kitten and she let out a burst of tears, as she listened to the grunting men as they had their way with her and taunted her for being such a 'good whore'. Not that she needed someone to tell her she had a pair of cocks in her, but the words still stung. Yet, she could feel herself getting wet, even letting out a moan between sobs, she just had never been fucked like this before.

Pretty Kitten had never felt so stretched and so full of cock in her entire life, and having her clit rubbed and teased at the same time was just taking her closer and closer to going over the edge once again, whether she wanted to, or not. Then to add even more stimulation to her lust driven mind, Billy decided step up to the plate.

"Let me fill that remaining hole!" Billy said with a big shit-faced grin.

Then the big guy straddled Pretty Kitten's face and pushed his cock passed her lips, and started fucking her mouth and throat very hard. All three thugs were pounding away now, grunting and moaning in ecstasy and seemed to sink their cocks ever deeper inside her.

Not long after this, Billy's grip on Pretty Kitten's hair became harder, and he forced her to take more and more of his cock in her mouth. Then, he made her deep throat him until she started to choke and gag with every thrust, which only offered him more pleasure.

[TRIGGER: Deep-Throat]

Franko was the first to reach an orgasm, and Pretty Kitten felt him spew his load deep inside her rectum with a huge yell.

While Billy fucked her mouth with his cock, he started slapping Pretty Kitten's face, then he growled, "Come on bitch ... cum for us! Show us how much you love our huge cocks!"

Duke continued to fuck her pussy hard and fast, and his breathing was getting very heavy too. As each thrust got more powerful and more forceful, her body began to shuddered and spasm. As her orgasm began to peak, it set off a dizzying display of fireworks and a tidal wave of pleasure. But even as she was cumming, Duke kept on pounding her pussy without mercy, forcing her body to cum again and again from the strange and unearthly pleasure he somehow forced upon her.

[TRIGGER: Forced Orgasms]

After she finished her orgasm, she tried to wriggle away from Duke's continuing thrusts, but she just couldn't get away, and Duke kept on viciously pounding into her. The sensations spreading through her body were starting to became too intense again, but Duke only gripped her legs tighter. Within a few minutes, she heard him unleash a primal roar, then she felt his cock starting to twitch violently. With a final grunting thrust, he exploded inside of her and shot a torrent of hot, sticky sperm deep inside her pussy before finally getting off her.

Just as Duke was getting up, Billy's pumping motions turned more insistent, then his muscles stiffened. "Keep a grip on the cock!" Then he shot a load of hot salty cum deep into Pretty Kitten's mouth. She tasted the warm flow of Billy's cum in her mouth, but she had never swallowed before. Being so turned-off by the idea, she just let his cum spill out of the sides of her mouth, down her chin and onto her tits.

Billy looked at her with anger in his eyes. "Clean that up, whore!"

Pretty Kitten looked at him in horror, and said with all the defiance she could muster. "NO! I won't! I never did that before in my life ... and I am not starting now!"

When Billy saw the look of total disgust on her face, he just smiled down at her, then looked at Franko and nodded.

Franko picked up the nearby knife and said as he came closer to Pretty Kitten. "I want you to lick that cum up and swallow it all! NOW!"

Knowing she would probably be stabbed if she didn't obey, Pretty Kitten quickly began slopping up all the cum with her fingers, then moved it to her mouth and swallowed it.

Once completed, Billy pulled back and stared down at her. "You enjoy that ... didn't you whore?"

Through the haze of her tears, Pretty Kitten could see he was grinning at her now. "I'm glad my humiliation entertains you!"

Pretty Kitten knew this was so many levels of wrong, but she also knew that she was just raped by five strangers, and experienced multiple mind shattering orgasm. She just sat there teary-eyed and shaking in fear of what Claude would make her do next, but she stayed quiet.

"Good news whore." Claude declared, stepping in front of the exhausted and weeping woman. "We're all done for tonight." Then he turned to address his men. "Okay boys ... it's time to pack it in... we're done using this dirty whore for today!"

Quickly, all five men got dressed and four of them disappeared through the doorway, leaving only Claude behind. He quickly grabbed Pretty Kitten and shackled her wrists and ankles to the steel bed frame. She was so exhausted from all the orgasms that she didn't even offer any resistance, as she was secured down tightly.

[TRIGGER: Self-Bondage]

Claude then looked at the worn and battered woman now locked to the bed. "Well ... I think that was a nice introduction ... don't you? But ya better rest up ... 'cause tomorrow we got another long day in store for your sorry ass ... so nighty-nighty fuck-toy."

And with that, Claude turned off the light and left the room, leaving Pretty Kitten to lay alone in the darkness. She could still feel the sperm dribbling out of her pussy and ass onto the mattress, and her aching muscles were burning and sore.

She shut her eyes and tried to ease the tension built up in her drained and shattered body, feeling so relieved that this long and torturous day was finally over. It seemed like it had been days before the five men had finally left her alone. Although her mind was a bit hazy and incoherent, all her thoughts were now focused on how she was going to escape from her cruel and ruthless captors. She wasn't ready to give up this fight quite yet.
Old 04-12-2021, 06:56 PM   #10
PrettyKitten

Absolutely LOVING this so far, making my otherwise boring weekends so much for fun!
I love how you're doing both such a good storyline and adding in the triggerwprds to make it easier to play along!
Kinda curious what's gonna happen next or what would happen if she managed to get loose and got caught trying to escape

The following user says Thank You to PrettyKitten for this post:
Old 04-12-2021, 08:09 PM   #11
FrostbittenSoul
Adorable Asshole

Glad you liked it and that it added some excitement to your weekend. I already drafted up a possible story line for this and can probably wrap it up in another 3 or 4 chapters ... with a very surprising ending that you will like ... I just have to find the time to write it ...
Old 05-07-2021, 06:22 PM   #12
PrettyKitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrostbittenSoul View Post
Glad you liked it and that it added some excitement to your weekend. I already drafted up a possible story line for this and can probably wrap it up in another 3 or 4 chapters ... with a very surprising ending that you will like ... I just have to find the time to write it ...
My new job started so I'm working some weird hours but I'm definitely looking foreward to more chapters if you write them!

Advertisements
Kink Talk