Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 07-22-2018, 02:00 PM   #1
Masochistmandy

Default 19/F/Hotel dares

Hey guys I already posted a thread and I really really enjoyed it! I am opening this thread up so that you guys can give me dares for my trip i am going on starting tomorrow (: I would love dares to do throughout the trip. I am going on a trip to Palm Beach Florida,

I will be bringing Tank tops, T-shirts, A button down blouse, Skirts, Short shorts, and bikinis (Just so you know what options you have for clothing)

I am staying in a hotel that is right on the beach and I am staying in a room with my friend Emily (: She is not aware of the dares but id love her to be involved unexpectedly

Toys that I have for the dares- I will only bring my gag and dildo, oh and my anal hook
Ring gag
Clothespins
Hitachi Wand
Dildo
Buttplug
Anal hook
TENS machine
Cane
Whip
Chainmail flogger
Rope

My likes/loves-
Forced orgasms (Multiple painful orgasms)
Rope play (Ropewalk with knots)
Electro play (TENS machine)
Family (Calling my mom while I am orgasming/masturbating)
Pain(Well loads of that haha Spanking, and other weird things)
Drool (I just love drool haha)
Public play (Risky stuff outside)
Masochistmandy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2018, 02:05 PM   #2
Everill
getDare Devil

Have an orgasm while you're friends in the room. Sleeping or being in the bathroom doesn't count

When she leaves the room, strip and you're not allowed to get dressed unless she comes back in

Master of chaotic energies in atleast 9 of the dimensions

Kinks

Blog O' Rules

Information

Dice Dares

Ultimate kink list

UwU what's this

Everill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2018, 03:04 PM   #3
Masochistmandy

I would love a few more (:
Masochistmandy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2018, 03:55 PM   #4
zephyrnem
getDare Addict

Wearing just the tank top, butt plug and ring gag...go on a scavenger hunt you may take $5. With you:

Get a bottle of pop.

A nickel

A newspaper

A menu

A condom

Extra hard: get 50 spanks.

Suck someones toes

Get 10 hugs

Enjoy
zephyrnem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2018, 04:37 PM   #5
lani_122
getDare Succubus

Loose bikini once (set) when swiming then come back all the way to your room wet and naked.
(you don't have too lose it for real, just pretend that it happened)

Proud owner of littleanalslave
lani_122 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2018, 06:56 PM   #6
Silk1970
Account Banned

Have your friend Emily choose your clothes for an outing. While out, go to a restroom attach 2 clothes pegs to your nipples and 1 to your clit. Then you are to spend 5 minutes deep throating your dildo.

If you don't have the pegs, pinch each nipple and your clit 10 times each, starting with moderate pinches going to hard ones for the last 5.
Silk1970 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2018, 01:53 AM   #7
MasterMichaelNY
Account Banned

Put Emily dirty panties in your mouth, and give me 3 edges with them in. Dirty side in first. I wouldn't want you to have it any other way.

Kik, MasterMichaelNY
Email, [email protected]
MasterMichaelNY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2018, 04:09 AM   #8
Tem

get 3 pairs of your friends panties preferably dirty already and stuff one in each your holes then edge and rotate the three mouth to ass, ass to pussy, and pussy to mouth, do this X times where X is the number you roll on two 4 sided dice use this to roll if you need to https://www.wizards.com/dnd/dice/dice.htm after you finish cum like that and return her panties.

if you cum before finishing all you edges, as a punihsment you must go to her completely naked with her three pairs of panties hanging on your head and out of your mouth and say "ive been a bad girl and i need a spanking

let me know how it goes
Tem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2018, 04:25 AM   #9
happyelf

My dare to you:
Wear the buttplug at all times when in the hotel room, and see if your friend notices.
For stepping it up, wear it at all times period. Even when going swimming, tanning in your bikinis etc.
Hard limit: The fairly obvious (Illegal, family, animals...), male interaction, feces, body modifications or permanent markings, blood, severe pain, public (including identifiable pictures or video).
Equipment: Various clamps, handcuffs, leg irons, ballgag, some other odds and ends.

Will do dares for the ladies within these limits, kik: Happyelf
happyelf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2018, 05:01 AM   #10
axmurderer14

Default HOtel dares

1. You will never close the bathroom door, whatever the occasion is. EVen if Emily is in the room.

2. Whenever u go outside in skirts, wear panties underneath. But find a semi public place, remove it and keep it in your purse.

3. Go to sleep in a long t shirt and nothing underneath. If u wake up in the night, take off the t shirt and sleep naked.

4. Atleast once in the shower, when emily is outside, peek outside and ask her to give u your dildo

5. Intentionally leave one of your boobs exposed in the beach in your bikini and act as if u r not aware of it.

6. When going to the beach, go in a towel or a sarong with nothing underneath. When u have reached the beach, change to your bikini without using the changing rooms

7. Always touch urself whenever u have to use the phone, even if its room service.

8. Ask Emily if she will take naked pics of you, and then pose for her. Ask her to take the pics in her phone, get it transferred to yoour phone and DO NOT ask her to delete them.

9. Atleast once, sleep with your dildo inside your pussy.
Looking for a dare? Hit me up in pm or other alternate and state your kinks and limits.
axmurderer14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2018, 05:14 AM   #11
growler21d
Distinguished Member

For at least 1 night sleep in the same bed as your friend. You can ask her, or sneak in during the night. You must be naked while sleeping with her and you must not leave the bed until she wakes up. You must orgasm while in the bed with her.

If your room has a balcony you must masturbate on it at least once.

Pick 3 family members, at least 1 male. You will call each of them while you are masturbating using your anal hook. You will orgasm while on the phone with them. If any of them ask what you are doing you must tell them and tell them about the anal hook.

Likes: anal, bondage, spanking, clothing control, orgasm control, bathroom control, (control of any kind really), public, exhibition, watersports

Limits: Permanent, blood

If it isn't listed, assume indifferent/dislike, but it never hurts to ask

Looking for a female kik slave - pictures will be required
kik ID: growler21d
growler21d is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk