Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 12-03-2007, 02:11 PM   #1
daremaster1

Default whos crossdressed in front of someone they know before

whos crossdressed in front of someone they no before and explain in detail why it happened
daremaster1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2007, 04:52 AM   #2
slave_boy

Send a message via MSN to slave_boy Send a message via Yahoo to slave_boy
Default xdressed

done it front of mg gf once and she was laughing that much she put makeup on me filled the bra and took pics
slave_boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2007, 06:59 AM   #3
manjuice

ive done it in front of my gf too and also wore a thong and mini skirt in front of her and 3 of her friends for a dare. I was very drunk

Dares i will and wont do.

Will do - Crossdressing, humiliating, anal play, risky dares where u could get caught, public (but not fully dressed because i dont want to get found out)

Wont do - Anything to do with animals, poo or members of my family

Pm me if u can think of a dare for me or want to requests a pic of me doing or wearing something u request
manjuice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2007, 09:37 AM   #4
robcam753uk

Done it for an ex gf, she thought it would be funny to get me dresse dup in her clothes ( i was little bit drunk at the time, lol) she had me wearing a thong and tights too, lol
robcam753uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2007, 10:26 AM   #5
StylishKidInTheRiot

as a dare, wore my girlfriends panties and bra at a mates party for the whole night. i was drunk at the time though.
StylishKidInTheRiot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 06:15 AM   #6
shola

I was in my (female) cousin's (stuffed)bra, shirt, and shorts once, in front of her and my (male) cousin - though I made it to be more of a joke.
shola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 11:45 AM   #7
naked_lego
Distinguished Member

Default In front of my sister

I have crossdressed infront of my sister before. We were playing a dare game I made up. We lost and had to do the same dare. For me it was more thrilling because we had to wear dresses and play guitar hero. :P

Then 1 other time we were playing the same game and we lost again so we had to switch outifts. I was wearing her cloths (comfy pants, undies, bra, and t-shirt) and she had to wear mine (T-shirt, shorts, boxers).

Photography, Body Writing/Art, Clothing Control, Edging, Denial, Diapers (wearing & wetting)
Pee Holding, Butt Plugs, Semi-Public, Nudity, Bondage, Ice, mild spankings

Limits:
Permanent, Most Pain, Social Suicide, Family, Illegal, Body Waste, curse words

Likes & Limits explained
naked_lego is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 11:59 AM   #8
messyalan

Default Crossdresser

I have dressed for a pub fancy dress and got a good snog with a woman. As I like going out dressed but hidden my most memorable experience was when I met two women and a man without any chance of hiding. They seemed fine about it.
messyalan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 12:41 PM   #9
anonimousbob
Distinguished Member

A friend came to stay one weekend. We went out and got drunk and when we got home she put a load of her makeup on me while we waited for some oven chips and chicken nuggets to cook.

I think if the timer hadn't gone off she would have brought out some clothes for me. She took pictures as she was doing the makeup and has since told me she deleted them. I'm not sure if I believe that or not

Ask me anything
http://anonimousbob.tumblr.com/ask

yes: secluded public, crossdressing,, chastity sexual, anal (including enemas if you want), slight pain, anything else not on the above list I can't think of right now

no: openly public/involving others, bodily waste, extreme pain

Add me at [email protected]
Check out my profile and album on Kinktalk
I am looking for a mistress to serve right now
anonimousbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 01:39 PM   #10
spoon55

i did it infront of my gf and whole of my college as part of a charity thing. our sports group dressed in full womens outfit while we played the hair and beauty group at football then had our legs waxed after on local radio
spoon55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 01:52 PM   #11
Dareholic
getDare Addict

The only time I have ever done it; was for a play back in high school. It was a comedy. We where only trying to get a few laughs out of it.

RETIRED: THANKS getDare, I HAD FUN.

OH, JUST REMEMBER: "Life is not fun, unless you are having fun." - Dareholic

"Adam was but human - this explains it all. He did not want the apple for the apple's sake, he wanted it only because it was forbidden. The mistake was not forbidding the serpent; then he would have eaten the serpent." - Mark Twain
Yamask
Dareholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2014, 11:17 PM   #12
lacelover
Baby Member

Default wearing womens clothing

Yes i have worn female clothing and yes i slip into womens clothing in front of my step sister we share our lingerie and clothes
lacelover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2014, 07:30 AM   #13
omega10
getDare Sweetheart

I got tipsy with my (at the time fiance, now wife) and her two sisters were staying with us at our apartment. I decided to agree to let them do my makeup and I wore the perkiest bra they had with a low cut shirt and short shorts. I also put a thong on with them all in the room, just with the sisters looking away. They took pictures and kept them.

I was trying to secretly hit on her youngest sister. I feel down and the two of us were stuck on the floor wedge between the coffee table and couch I kept putting my hand on her thighs and almost reached crotch. I turned to this after we played a drinking game and she had to take her pants off, two separate times, once at the end of one and again at the beginning of the next. Never got any more taken off.

One other time I agree to try on a bra in front of my fiance, one of my guy friends, and her two girl friends. My friend got drunk and the hottest girl got tipsy to drunk and agreed to play strip poker with us. However she had no mentality of what was going on passed 10 seconds. So she tried to only get my clothes off but that only made me lose my socks and shoes, while everyone else chose her, thus she ended losing all of her clothes. I caught a glimpse of her vagina when she took off her thong (which she left the room to change into. After she got naked she had to play one full round without covering up anywhere. She obeyed so well.

So those were my two nights of crossdressing in front of someone. Both went well.

Limits: Parents and siblings, semi-public, day time nudity (unless in bathroom).
omega10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2014, 07:41 AM   #14
Underpants
getDare Sweetheart

Age 16, 2 female classmates, at one of their houses revising for exams one saturday afternoon.
They started talking about make-up, then offered to give me a make-over!
I ended up wearing a very short dress (being taller than them it almost showed the very girly pink knickers they gave me), hold-ups, full make-up, padded bra and a long blonde fun wig.

Luckily there are no pictures
Underpants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2014, 10:59 AM   #15
Kelthrai

Two school ski trips I was on, there was a challenge (both times) to dress a girl as a guy and a guy as a girl. I got picked both times for the "dress a guy as a girl" part, and I passed reasonably well both times. In fact, on the second time, one of the hotel staff actually thought I WAS a lassie! So that was twice in front of about 50 people I knew reasonably well… Pictures survived, unfortunately.
Kelthrai is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk