Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 07-05-2018, 10:00 AM   #1
LucyB
getDare Devil

Default Female Circumcision?

So I'm watching The Handmaid's Tale and one of the characters, as a punishment, is circumcised as a female (they remove her clit). What are your thoughts on this? Do you think this could be used as a form of permanent chastity? For the females: Would you be able to still have an orgasm through vaginal sex? How would you feel if you could no longer have an orgasm?

Anything to do with my clit, Self Tickle Torture, Nipple play, Any type of bondage.

DISLIKES/PUNISHMENTS:
Pictures (I have to trust you to send them), Spanking, Short Term Denial, Hurting My Nipples, Ice, Short Term Pee Holding

LIMITS:
-Anal, Permanent/Semi-Permanent, Long Term Denial, Family, Face, Fully Public, Pee/Poop, Extreme Pain.
LucyB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2018, 10:45 AM   #2
Everill
getDare Devil

I'm not a female but I think that the g-spot is another way to have an orgasm.
It's a interesting fantasy but I think it should stay a fantasy.

Master of chaotic energies in atleast 9 of the dimensions

Kinks

Blog O' Rules

Information

Dice Dares

Ultimate kink list

UwU what's this

Everill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2018, 11:28 AM   #3
Kitten
The One & Only

Quote:
Originally Posted by LucyB View Post
So I'm watching The Handmaid's Tale and one of the characters, as a punishment, is circumcised as a female (they remove her clit). What are your thoughts on this? Do you think this could be used as a form of permanent chastity? For the females: Would you be able to still have an orgasm through vaginal sex? How would you feel if you could no longer have an orgasm?

From what I hear, it depends much on the type of circumcision. When it is practiced for cultural reasons, they often have a habit of cutting off most of it and then sewing it up so tight that the woman cannot possibly feel anything but pain from intercourse anymore - which is usually the main goal.

But I have seen it done consensually in some couples. And from what I hear in those cases, where the vagina is left at it's original size, they often do experience pleasure. I hear some don't orgasm again, but quite a few eventually start to adapt and manage to have vaginal orgasms after a period (though it can take years).

Personally, I couldn't say if I could or couldn't. I suspect I could, as I can do that now. If I could not, I would feel very pleased in the sense that I could selflessly give my Owner sex. But I would also miss and regret it forever, I'm quite sure.
Kitten is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk