Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 02-01-2010, 01:48 AM   #31
Iuse_n_Abuse
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvolutionXXX View Post
ok, tomorrow i go to a spa with my parents and i would love to get some really hard dares.
the only limit is that my parents shouldnt see them.
take off your towel whenever your parents aren't there, let everyone see your body every second you have a chance to (would give you a better one but I don't know what to expect at a spa)

here are some others for whenever

-put clothpins on your nips, your clit, your pussy lips, breasts and thighs then go for a run (naked) until they all fall off then crawl back and pick them up

-walk into a guys bathroom, take off your clothes and lick a urinal clean

-get a bunch of guys to cum on your face and don't wash for 24 hours

Last edited by Iuse_n_Abuse; 02-01-2010 at 06:20 PM.
Iuse_n_Abuse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 08:01 AM   #32
b0ris

Default too late?

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvolutionXXX View Post
ok, tomorrow i go to a spa with my parents and i would love to get some really hard dares.
the only limit is that my parents shouldnt see them.
Damn, Am I to late?
I like Spa's soooo much <veg>

Today you will announce to your parents that you're going to do the sauna thing "hardcore" style: no warm showers for you, use every means of cooling down (buckets, showers, plunge baths, unheated pools, snow on the ground,...) every time you have the opportunity. The benefit is that all that behavior is acceptable in public in a spa, even for your parents to see

I wish I could come along, really.
b0ris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 03:14 AM   #33
Shlee

How are u going with the dares??
Old 02-04-2010, 06:30 PM   #34
blackie

If you are still at the spa, go into the men's sauna, naked, and ask the guys if they want to do anything to you, you can ask as a group, or go and sit by them and ask privately, do anything they ask, and let them do anything they want.

See if you can have sex in there.

Also could I request you do the dare where you had to go to a bar and try and get gang banged, wearing clean clothes, but only a really short skirt, and tight top, showing as much cleavage as possible, and shoes. Before you go up to them, pull the skirt up so they can see your pussy. If they don't want to, then get as many people (guys and girls) at that bar to let you give them head, do it naked, allow anyone else to watch and do what they want to you, swallow anything that comes, piss or cum.

I assume you are over 14 and thus can legally have sex?

Last edited by blackie; 02-04-2010 at 06:34 PM.
blackie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 07:24 PM   #35
Shlee

the second part of ur dare, has already been suggested by me.
read page 2.
Old 02-21-2010, 06:50 AM   #36
EvolutionXXX

sorry for being away so long.

the spa dares were all to late so I wasnt able to do them.
But a week ago I did Shlees next dare.
I changed it a little bit. I did it with a person I didnt no, I searched at the internet and there were many interested people (most of them male ), but also there was an interested women. So I did it with her.
I was here slave. First she dressed me. I was only allowed to wear a very very short skirt and a tight top. The skirt was so short that everybody could have seen my whole ass.
Then she cuffed my hands and we drove to the parking-lot of a sex shop. There she tied me up in my outfit and asked all the people there if they wanna fuck me. They abused me nearly three hours and used all my holes.

After that i needed a break, but now I'm getting horny again if I think of that wild thing...

P.S. Tonight I'll be going to the spa again, this time without my family. This is a night special, so there wont be any kids. I think the most people there will be very old
Old 02-21-2010, 02:27 PM   #37
youngmaster123
Account Banned

Send a message via MSN to youngmaster123 Send a message via Yahoo to youngmaster123

Some night in the future, you should become a 'stray dog'. Get a collar, wear it and nothing else, then go crawling through the streets. Have 'FUCK AND SPANK ME' written across your back in permanent marker. You are not allowed to walk until the sun comes up. Get as many people as you can to cum directly onto your ass or face, and don't clean it off. Before the sun comes up, you may only crawl away from your house, when it is up, walk yourself, cum and all, back home.
youngmaster123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 10:22 AM   #38
story_freak

Send a message via MSN to story_freak

Hi,

I can't believe that here are only such few answers to that thread, because I think it's really great, EvolutionXXX you are doing very cool and very extreme stuff. Respect!

Well, here is another dare, comparing to some others in this thread, it is not that extreme, but maybe you like it.

Go to a mall or something similar, then search for some place they sell food and look if you can find something around 2 or 3 euros. But don't buy it.

Go and search for some guy, if you want it a bit more daring or extreme, search for an old one. Tell him, that you have forgotten your purse. Ask him, if he would pay for you, if you let him play with your boobs for 1 minute.
But let him play with your boobs directly on the skin, not through the bra or shirt.

I'm curious, if you did anything, while you were at the spa last night, would love to hear something from you.

WARNING:
very kinky

Are you female and pretty kinky?
Here is my ad
story_freak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2010, 11:27 AM   #39
jimmy13

Send a message via Yahoo to jimmy13

Roll a dice. The number represented is the number of CCTV cameras you're going to "perform" for, and also the number of items of clothing you'll get to wear to do it, not including your high heels.

The six items of clothing allowed are:
- sheer blouse or top (the tighter and sheerer the better)
- short skirt
- small thong
- stockings
- suspenders
and finally bra, although you have to either pick one which doesn't cover your boobs, or else wear one that does but either wear clamps or clothespins on your nipples for the whole dare or fill it and your panties with as many ice cubs as you can fit in.

You can pick any combo of these depending on what number you roll on the dice.

Take your dildo with you. For each camera, perform a striptease, lasting as many minutes as you rolled on the dice. Once you're naked, use the dildo on yourself till you cum. Then get dressed, but leave one item of clothing behind per camera.

Once you're naked, go back to the first camera to retrieve the first item of clothing you left (if it's still there), proceed in order until you have all your clothes back.

Likes: sexy ladies doing kinky things or bondage things, especially in public

Dislikes: arrogance, disrespect to others, anything beyond mild pain, blood, excrement
jimmy13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2010, 02:17 PM   #40
thomas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shlee View Post
grab one of ur friends..
get them to put a leash and collar on u, and wear a short skirt (that can show ur ass) and no underwear. get her/him to walk u around the streets in that outfit, u on ur hands and knees. get them to tie you up to a tree and sit there while they go get some random to come touch you.

Let them fuck you and tell them they can take u wherever they want. Be obedient and do as they want..
Ask them if they will let u cum.
i would love to be walikin buy when u do this
thomas is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk