Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 11-27-2011, 11:03 AM   #46
arkangel666

General

Giving

Have you ever given a blowjob? - yes
What do you dislike about giving blowjobs? - guys who try to force you to deep throat.
What do you like about giving blowjobs? - pretty much everything else
Do you keep eye contact or not think about it? - i think about it but dont really keep eye contact
Do you try to tease the shaft or around it? How? (kiss, lick, nibble) - i lick and tease everywhere
In what ways would you play with his balls? - just cup them
What do you think about inserting a finger into his anus? - if he wants sure
Your views on different sized penises when it comes to sucking them? (small, average, long .. thick, thin) - dont mind on the size
Do you like to be forced onto it? In what way would you like that? - not really
Do you prefer there to be a small, average, large (don't care) load of cum? - average or large
How do you feel about cum going in your mouth? - is fine
How do you feel about cum going on your face? - also fine
How do you feel about cum going on your hair? - provided can get a shower pretty quick is ok
How do you feel about cum going on your body? - dont mind
How do you feel about cum going elsewhere / not on you? - is a waste really
Do you swallow cum (because you want to or because they want you to)? - i always do
Do you try to get the cum out the way asap or enjoy playing with it (in what way)? - i just swallow it
What positions do you prefer to give blowjobs in? - no preference really
Do you do other things to help turn the guy on (masturbate, make noises, etc)? - sometimes yeah
Have you or would you like to try it with more than one penis at a time? - would love to
Is there anything you'd be scared to ask/do as part of the blowjob? not really
Do keep your oral grip the same or vary it? (suck hard, softly, etc) - change it up a bit
Do you, have you or would you like to be able to deep throat? - i'd like to be able to do it
Would you let someone face-fuck you? - possibly
Anything extra you want to say? - nope =]

Recieving

Have you ever recieved a blowjob? - many a time
What do you dislike about getting blowjobs? - nothing really
What do you like about getting blowjobs? - everything really
Do you keep eye contact or not think about it? - see above
Do you like to be teased? How? (kiss, lick, nibble)? - sure
Do you think you'd get enjoyment from a wandering finger? - sure
How do you find people manage with the size of your penis? - they manage fine tbh
Do you like them to play and explore it on their own? What would you hope happened? - is up to them what they do
Do you like to force them onto it? - no
Do you find it easy to orgasm by sucking only or do you need wanking too? - either is fine
How do you feel about cumming in their mouth? - done that a lot
How do you feel about cumming on their face? - done that too
How do you feel about cumming on their hair? - also done that
How do you feel about cumming on their body? - done that quite a lot
How do you feel about cum going elsewhere / not on them? - dont tend to do that
Do you expect them to swallow cum (because you want them to or because they want to)? - is up to them
Do you enjoy seeing them play with your cum or have no interest in that (in what way)? - not bothered about that
What positions do you prefer to recieve blowjobs in? = any position
Do you enjoy seeing them doing other things at the same time to help turn you on (masturbate, make noises, etc)? - yeah sure
Have you or would you like to try it with more than one person sucking it at the same time? - would be different
Is there anything you'd be scared to ask/do as part of the blowjob? - not really
Do you like them to keep the same oral grip or vary it? (suck hard, softly, etc) - vary it really
Do you keep things normal or like to make things messy or sloppy, etc? - don't mind
How would you feel if they were willing to or not willing to deep throat? - it feels good
Would you want to face-fuck a person? - if they asked me to
Anything extra you want to say? - nope =]

Misc

How important is the location to you? - i dont mind where it is
Do you think a soft, warm place would change how you how enjoyed it? - possibly
Do you think a cold, dank place would change how you how enjoyed it? - probably
Do you think a public or semi-public place would change how enjoyed it? - definitely! is lots of fun
Do you want to control the event? - dont mind
Do you enjoy dirty talk? = i suppose
Does feeling Dominant, submissive, degraded or used turn you on while doing it? - submissive a bit
Do you like to be left with evidence on you at the end (lipstick on the penis, cum or staind make up, etc)? - dont mind
Would you like seeing someone drinking cum from a container/would you enjoy being "forced" to drink cum from a container? - never thought about that tbh
Are there any other blowjob secrets you want to talk about that I've not mentioned? - not really

will NOT do.... anything embarrassing, painful, messy or involving family.

other than that, dare away especially Public dares

Yes, My Avatar is my real wings tattoo!!!

and.... will answer ANY and ALL Truths (Y)
arkangel666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2011, 04:21 PM   #47
AsrialDune

General

Recieving

Have you ever recieved a blowjob? Many, yes
What do you dislike about getting blowjobs? If she uses her teeth too much - a little is ok but my cock isn't a chew toy.
What do you like about getting blowjobs? Everything
Do you keep eye contact or not think about it? Sometimes yes, but not all the time
Do you like to be teased? How? (kiss, lick, nibble)? Kiss and lick
In what ways would you want your balls played with? A little
Do you think you'd get enjoyment from a wandering finger? Not really
How do you find people manage with the size of your penis? Nobody's ever complained either way
Do you like them to play and explore it on their own? What would you hope happened? Yup, that their mouth ends up on my cock
Do you like to force them onto it? In what way would you like that? In the right situation, definitely. I'll either pull her head down on my cock or hold her head while I fuck her face
Do you find it easy to orgasm by sucking only or do you need wanking too? I'm ok with just sucking, but if she wants to use her hand too I won't complain as long as the mouth stays on.
How do you feel about cumming in their mouth? Love it
How do you feel about cumming on their face? Love it
How do you feel about cumming on their hair? Meh
How do you feel about cumming on their body? I will if she really wants me to, but it doesn't do anything for me
How do you feel about cum going elsewhere / not on them? I've cum in a cup for her to drink a few times, it was ok but I'd rather just shoot it into her mouth.
Do you expect them to swallow cum (because you want them to or because they want to)? If I cum in your mouth, I want you to swallow it - I've only had one gf that didn't like swallowing (but she did love being forced into doing things that she didn't like so she got plenty of mouthfuls of cum anyway)
Do you enjoy seeing them play with your cum or have no interest in that (in what way)? I like to see the cum in her mouth before she swallows, but she doesn't need to blow bubbles or anything
What positions do you prefer to recieve blowjobs in? I don't really care too much - standing, sitting and laying down all work for me
Do you enjoy seeing them doing other things at the same time to help turn you on (masturbate, make noises, etc)? I like it when she masturbates while sucking my cock, especially since that makes sure she's nice and wet so I can fuck her when she's finished sucking me.
Have you or would you like to try it with more than one person sucking it at the same time? I haven't, but I'd love to have 2 girls sharing my cock
Is there anything you'd be scared to ask/do as part of the blowjob? Nope
Do you like them to keep the same oral grip or vary it? (suck hard, softly, etc) Vary it
Do you keep things normal or like to make things messy or sloppy, etc? Usually just normal, but occasionally messy can be fun
How would you feel if they were willing to or not willing to deep throat? I'll take a bj if she can't deep throat, but if she can I'll be very happy.
Would you want to face-fuck a person? I have before and would again
Anything extra you want to say?

Misc

How important is the location to you? It doesn't matter too much
Do you think a soft, warm place would change how you how enjoyed it? not really
Do you think a cold, dank place would change how you how enjoyed it? it'd be a little worse, but more for her than me
Do you think a public or semi-public place would change how enjoyed it? I like public, so that'd make it extra hot
Do you want to control the event? Yup, always
Do you enjoy dirty talk? Yup, I love telling her that she's a dirty little slut
Does feeling Dominant, submissive, degraded or used turn you on while doing it? Dominant, yes
Do you like to be left with evidence on you at the end (lipstick on the penis, cum or staind make up, etc)? It don't really care either way
Would you like seeing someone drinking cum from a container/would you enjoy being "forced" to drink cum from a container? It's happened before, but it isn't a huge turn on
Are there any other blowjob secrets you want to talk about that I've not mentioned?
AsrialDune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2011, 01:54 AM   #48
presario1000

Delete what doesn't apply to you and bold your questions or make your answers a different colour or it sucks to read them.

General

Giving

Have you ever given a blowjob?yes
What do you dislike about giving blowjobs?not much, not a fan of small dicks and your jaw can hurt after awhile
What do you like about giving blowjobs?the smell, the taste, the submissive feeling, oh and the cum
Do you keep eye contact or not think about it?never really thought about it, usually concentrate more on whats in my mouth
Do you try to tease the shaft or around it? How? I'll tease to start, first kissing/licking/nibbling everything but the dick then working my way up the shaft but once its in my mouth we are in business(kiss, lick, nibble)
In what ways would you play with his balls?suck, lick massage with a hand
What do you think about inserting a finger into his anus?most tops aren't a fan of this but if they liked it I would, I do rim though
Your views on different sized penises when it comes to sucking them? (small, average, long .. thick, thin)Personally I like something I can deep throat/gag on. Too thick can be a problem since your jaw hurts sooner I don't think I've ever been with a guy too thin though, just too short
Do you like to play and explore the penis on your own? How would you do that?I like to lick the underside down to the balls suck on them, maybe rim if its not hairy go back up and flick tongue back and forth right below the tip
Do you like to be forced onto it? In what way would you like that?yes and no, I like the feeling for short period of time but not the entire b/j. I can and will gag myself plenty trying to get it all in the mouth and I like to keep a rhythm with breathing. That said I enjoy getting my face fucked if I hang it off the bed and kind of like a guy to take control for the last minute or so before he cums
Do you prefer there to be a small, average, large (don't care) load of cum?I've given a lot of B'js and I like to swallow so I can't really say I've ever noticed the size of the load, I love cum so I guess I'd say large but I'm guessing thats something that is more important with facials, just dont eat asparagus or smoke
How do you feel about cum going in your mouth? I love it, probably the main reason I suck dick, well not just the cum but the feeling you get when a guy is orgasming inside your mouth
How do you feel about cum going on your face? I am indifferent, I'd much rather have you cum in my mouth
How do you feel about cum going on your hair? there better be a shower near by
How do you feel about cum going on your body?if we were having sex and he pulled out and took off the condom to cum on me, its fine
How do you feel about cum going elsewhere / not on you? a waste
Do you swallow cum (because you want to or because they want you to)?yes, and I love it
Do you try to get the cum out the way asap or enjoy playing with it (in what way)?I usually swallow it as it cums mostly because I don't stop sucking even as he gets soft
What positions do you prefer to give blowjobs in?Usually start on my knees end up with him lying down
Do you do other things to help turn the guy on (masturbate, make noises, etc)?I moan a bit especially when he cums, my technique is good and i let him play with my body (not to brag about being hot but every guy has loved me)
Have you or would you like to try it with more than one penis at a time?I really want to but the whole disease thing is an issue
Is there anything you'd be scared to ask/do as part of the blowjob?If he wanted to choke me till I puked or passed out maybe, also while I have let some guys handcuff me it takes some trust
Do keep your oral grip the same or vary it? (suck hard, softly, etc)I'll vary it to tease him up and down, when I want him to cum I keep steady, suck hard and swirl my tongue
Do you keep things normal or like to make things messy or sloppy, etc?I like messy if I can clean up afterwards, if not normal is fine. My favorite is when a guy pulls his dick out of my mouth and slaps my face with it
Do you, have you or would you like to be able to deep throat?yes but only with my head off the bed or at my own tempo, a lot of guys want you to deep throat fast but since you have to sync it with your breathing you need to go at your own pace really
Would you let someone face-fuck you?yea and I have, it's exhilarating. I can't take more than a few minutes though, I don't mind it getting really messy but I don't want to puke
Anything extra you want to say?please shave your balls and if you want to be rimmed your ass crack, also I love it when you make me beg for your dick and talk dirty to me while I'm sucking but I'd like some compliments/something sweeter once i've swallowed your throat yogurt

Recieving

Have you ever recieved a blowjob?yes, from guys and girls
What do you dislike about getting blowjobs?most girls suck at them, they really aren't enthusiastic about it and are too inconsistent when it comes to pace
What do you like about getting blowjobs?when I cum, really though guys usually make me nut, girls is more rare, usually have to fuck or jerk myself to completion
Do you keep eye contact or not think about it?I like to watch
Do you like to be teased? How? (kiss, lick, nibble)?my balls, taint and ass are really sensitive also the underside of my tip
In what ways would you want your balls played with?licked, sucked, pulled
Do you think you'd get enjoyment from a wandering finger?i do, but i like wandering tongues more
How do you find people manage with the size of your penis?I'm pretty well off they usually have trouble with it
Do you like them to play and explore it on their own? What would you hope happened?Yea, I like them to work down the underside to my balls/taint/ass, pretty much what I like is what I do when I suck and vise versa
Do you like to force them onto it? In what way would you like that?Not so much I do like to go deep when I cum
Do you find it easy to orgasm by sucking only or do you need wanking too?With guys yes, girls sometimes
How do you feel about cumming in their mouth?Love to bust in a mouth
How do you feel about cumming on their face?i like to cum on a girls face but with a guy I'll pop off in his mouth
How do you feel about cumming on their hair?never really understood this
How do you feel about cumming on their body?maybe the tits of a girl
How do you feel about cum going elsewhere / not on them?If I'm doing some S&M play and my orgasm is being ruined or I'm being fed my cum its fine
Do you expect them to swallow cum (because you want them to or because they want to)?I do, I guess since I always do I don't get what the big deal is
Do you enjoy seeing them play with your cum or have no interest in that (in what way)?don't really care, I guess maybe some leaking out their mouth
What positions do you prefer to receive blowjobs in?I literally can't cum standing up so I prefer to be seated or lying down
Do you enjoy seeing them doing other things at the same time to help turn you on (masturbate, make noises, etc)?some noise is good, a girl touching her breasts is nice too
Have you or would you like to try it with more than one person sucking it at the same time?I could see one on the dick one on the nuts/ass feeling good
Is there anything you'd be scared to ask/do as part of the blowjob?you can ask a guy to do anything, girls not so much
Do you like them to keep the same oral grip or vary it? (suck hard, softly, etc)Start slow, when I'm getting close suck hard and keep pace, I find way too often I'll be close to cumming and a girl will stop for a second and she has to build it back up again
Do you keep things normal or like to make things messy or sloppy, etc?I like it neat
How would you feel if they were willing to or not willing to deep throat?Not a big deal, very few have been successful
Would you want to face-fuck a person?yes, but I feel I'd be too rough so I wouldnt do it
Anything extra you want to say?The #1 characteristic of a great blowjob is enthusiasm. Also, road head, best blowjob I have ever gotten even though it was from a girl who was terrible at sucking dick

Misc

How important is the location to you?Giving, I don;t mind too much, receiving I need to be sitting/lying down so a bed, couch car is preferred
Do you think a soft, warm place would change how you how enjoyed it?Soft and warm is always good when it comes to sex
Do you think a cold, dank place would change how you how enjoyed it?I could have trouble cumming, not sucking though
Do you think a public or semi-public place would change how enjoyed it?I think that would make me enjoy sucking more, again not sure about receiving
Do you want to control the event?When giving yes, when receiving, not so much
Do you enjoy dirty talk?yes when sucking, call me a faggot, cock slut whatever. I don't feel the need to partake when getting blown though
Does feeling Dominant, submissive, degraded or used turn you on while doing it?a little bit of domination but mostly I get turned on by degradation and submission
Do you like to be left with evidence on you at the end (lipstick on the penis, cum or staind make up, etc)?the idea of it, yes. In actuality no.
Would you like seeing someone drinking cum from a container/would you enjoy being "forced" to drink cum from a container?More being forced than the reciprocal
Are there any other blowjob secrets you want to talk about that I've not mentioned?Rim jobs and blowjobs, not exclusive you can go back and forth and it is great. Also never stop sucking just because he cummed, keep his dick in your mouth for a few minutes just slowly teasing your tongue thanking him for his dick. Its like a workout, you warm up before hand and cool down after.

Last edited by presario1000; 11-30-2011 at 02:02 AM.
presario1000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2011, 11:19 AM   #49
rhode64
getDare Patriot

Send a message via AIM to rhode64 Send a message via MSN to rhode64 Send a message via Yahoo to rhode64

General
Giving

Have you ever given a blowjob?
yes
What do you dislike about giving blowjobs?
swallowing
What do you like about giving blowjobs?
dont know really seemed cool at the time
Do you keep eye contact or not think about it?
dont think about it
Do you try to tease the shaft or around it? How
didnt really just straight forward
In what ways would you play with his balls?
I didnt
What do you think about inserting a finger into his anus?
eew gross
Your views on different sized penises when it comes to sucking them
A dick is a dick
Do you like to play and explore the penis on your own?
not really
Do you like to be forced onto it?
no
Do you prefer there to be a small, average, large load of cum
no preference
How do you feel about cum going in your mouth?
very eew gross
How do you feel about cum going on your face?
no
How do you feel about cum going on your hair?
definitly no
How do you feel about cum going on your body?
dont know
How do you feel about cum going elsewhere / not on you?
good idea
Do you swallow cum
no never
Do you try to get the cum out the way asap or enjoy playing with it
dont know
What positions do you prefer to give blowjobs in?
dont know
Do you do other things to help turn the guy on
no
Have you or would you like to try it with more than one penis at a time?
dont know
Is there anything you'd be scared to ask/do as part of the blowjob?
never thought about it
Do keep your oral grip the same or vary it?
now theres a good question
Do you keep things normal or like to make things messy or sloppy, etc?
normal
Do you, have you or would you like to be able to deep throat?
mmmm maybe
Would you let someone face-fuck you?
no
no

Recieving

Have you ever recieved a blowjob?
mmm yes many times
What do you dislike about getting blowjobs?
nothing
What do you like about getting blowjobs?
feels good
no just enjoy the moment
Do you like to be teased?
mmm maybe
In what ways would you want your balls played with?
dont know
Do you think you'd get enjoyment from a wandering finger?
no
How do you find people manage with the size of your penis?
okay
Do you like them to play and explore it on their own? What would you hope happened?
dont think about really
Do you like to force them onto it? In what way would you like that?
no
Do you find it easy to orgasm by sucking only or do you need wanking too?
sucking
How do you feel about cumming in their mouth?
up to them
How do you feel about cumming on their face?
their choice
How do you feel about cumming on their hair?
their choice
How do you feel about cumming on their body?
their choice
How do you feel about cum going elsewhere / not on them?
dont mind
Do you expect them to swallow cum (because you want them to or because they want to)
because they want to
Do you enjoy seeing them play with your cum or have no interest in that
no interest
What positions do you prefer to recieve blowjobs in?
dont really know
Do you enjoy seeing them doing other things at the same time to help turn you on
mm would be nice
Have you or would you like to try it with more than one person sucking it at the same time?
yer of course
not really
Do you like them to keep the same oral grip or vary it?
dont think about it really
normal
How would you feel if they were willing to or not willing to deep throat?
up to them
Would you want to face-fuck a person?
yer if they were ok about it
no

Misc

How important is the location to you?
not
Do you think a soft, warm place would change how you how enjoyed it?
not really
Do you think a cold, dank place would change how you how enjoyed it?
no
Do you think a public or semi-public place would change how enjoyed it?
yes love being seen
Do you want to control the event?
hell no
Do you enjoy dirty talk?
of course
Does feeling Dominant, submissive, degraded or used turn you on while doing it?
dont know
Do you like to be left with evidence on you at the end
no
Would you like seeing someone drinking cum from a container/would you enjoy being "forced" to drink cum from a container?
eeew maybe no
Are there any other blowjob secrets you want to talk about that I've not mentioned?
not really I think you pretty much covered it .
rhode64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2011, 04:12 PM   #50
BamaSwitch
getDare Sweetheart

General

Giving

Have you ever given a blowjob? Nope.

Recieving

Have you ever recieved a blowjob? Yes.
LOVE it.
The feel. And to a small degree the feeling of domination.
I like eye contact.
Do you like to be teased? How? (kiss, lick, nibble)?
Oh yes. I like a variety.
Squeezed and fondled but I really love to have them pulled.
Yes, I have. That can be fun. I came incredibly hard.
Fair. Not great but well enough for a decent blow job.
Do you like them to play and explore it on their own? What would you hope happened?
Oh yes. I love creativity.
Sometimes I make them suck me off after fucking me. I love the fact they taste their own cum and then mine.
I can cum just by sucking.
Love it.
Love it.
Have done it but I prefer other spots.
It is fun at times but I would rather they swallow.
Again, it is fun but I would rather they swallow.
Do you expect them to swallow cum (because you want them to or because they want to)?
Yes, and for both reasons.
Do you enjoy seeing them play with your cum or have no interest in that (in what way)?
It can be fun if they are really into it.
Them on their knees looking up to me.
Do you enjoy seeing them doing other things at the same time to help turn you on (masturbate, make noises, etc)?
Yes, especially masturbating. It helps to show that doing it gets them horny as well.
Have you or would you like to try it with more than one person sucking it at the same time?
I have not but would love it.
Nope. They are already sucking your cock. That isn't exactly a time to be embarrassed. LOL
Do you like them to keep the same oral grip or vary it? (suck hard, softly, etc)
I like variation.
I like it wet.
I love it so I hope they want to.
Would you want to face-fuck a person? Sure.

Having my cock sucked is my favorite way to get off.

Misc

Not at all but love it if it is a bit risque but I'll take a blow job anywhere!
No.
No.
Yes, love the risk.
No more than normal.
Do you enjoy dirty talk?
yes.
Sometimes.
Do you like to be left with evidence on you at the end (lipstick on the penis, cum or staind make up, etc)?
Sure. A little reminder never hurts.
Would you like seeing someone drinking cum from a container/would you enjoy being "forced" to drink cum from a container?
Wouldn't do anything for me either way.

Ice. Or mints. Both can be fun!
BamaSwitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2011, 05:22 PM   #51
bartender69

General

Giving

Have you ever given a blowjob? Nope.

Recieving

Have you ever recieved a blowjob? Yes.
Nothing.
Feeling my dick in the back of her throat and exploding in the back of her throat.
Keep eye contact.
Licked, kissed, chewing.
Sucked
Maybe.
Fair.
Explore, gagging.
I love to get cleaned up.
Sucking does the job.
Gotta get it as far down their throat as possible
Never done it but want to.
Love it when she swallows.
Do you expect them to swallow cum (because you want them to or because they want to)?
Would exspect her to swallow it but if shes doesnt want to i wouldnt force.
Do you enjoy seeing them play with your cum or have no interest in that (in what way)?
Never seen a girl play with my cum but ill bare it in mind.
Whilst im stood up.
Do you enjoy seeing them doing other things at the same time to help turn you on (masturbate, make noises, etc)?
Think its enough just hearing them suck
I have not but would love it.
Nope.
Do you like them to keep the same oral grip or vary it? (suck hard, softly, etc)
Variation is enjoyable.
Never tried anything apart from normal but open to changes.
Id encourage it but if its not pleasureable for them im not forceful
Would you want to face-fuck a person? without question yes
Getting my dick sucked is the most pleasureable and i last the longest doing it

Misc

Not important.
No.
No.
Yes, love the risk.
Either way im not fussy
Do you enjoy dirty talk?
yes.
Always.
Do you like to be left with evidence on you at the end (lipstick on the penis, cum or staind make up, etc)?
Soveineer is always welcome.
Id enjoy seeing someone being forced to drink cum from a container.
Nope.
bartender69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2011, 04:54 PM   #52
tim.too

General

Giving

Have you ever given a blow job?
Yes
What do you dislike about giving blow jobs?
I'd like to do it more often
What do you like about giving blow jobs?
It feels good
do not need eye contact
Do you try to tease the shaft or around it? How? (kiss, lick, nibble)
I like to tease the shaft. kissing, licking, feeling it deep in my mouth
I'd take them in my hands
god idea, I found it is always welcome
Your views on different sized penises when it comes to sucking them? (small, average, long .. thick, thin)
doesn't matter. It is the feeling
Do you like to play and explore the penis on your own? How would you do that?
I like to do it on my own. However, if it is forced down my throat...
Do you like to be forced onto it? In what way would you like that?
yeah, I'd like to, but in a nice sensible way :-)
Do you prefer there to be a small, average, large (don't care) load of cum?
when I'm aroused, I don't care
I think I would like it, if I'm aroused enough
I like it
It is ok, but I do not need it
yeah, great
it's a waste
Do you swallow cum (because you want to or because they want you to)?
I never had a chance to do it
Do you try to get the cum out the way asap or enjoy playing with it (in what way)?
N/A
On my knees
Do you do other things to help turn the guy on (masturbate, make noises, etc)?
yeah, masturbating, making noises, everything...
I'm not sure, I've never though about that
Is there anything you'd be scared to ask/do as part of the blow job?
I'd be scared to do it bareback with a stranger
Do keep your oral grip the same or vary it? (suck hard, softly, etc)
vary it
normal
I've tried, but it is not so easy. I would like to
I like the idea
no

Recieving

Have you ever recieved a blow job?
yes
What do you dislike about getting blow jobs?
teeth
What do you like about getting blow jobs?
the feeling
not think about it. but I like to watch
yes
any way
yes, definitely
so far they have
yes, exploring is great. everything can happen
Yeah, I like to force them. Grab their head and put my dick in. but only if it is consensual...
sucking is fine.
yes, definitely
that's ok as well
do not need it
nice as well
not so nice but sometimes it it ok
I is great if they swallow it
I don't mind
standing up
no, I'd rather have the concentrate on me. noises are ok, though
Never tried, but why not
Is there anything you'd be scared to ask/do as part of the blow job?
no
vary
normal
I would love them to deep-throating me
Would you want to face-fuck a person?
yes, I would
no

Misc

not important, but public could be an added attraction
yes
could be exciting as well
yeah, that would be nice
not really, I would be happy to just let it happen
Do you enjoy dirty talk?
sometimes
yes, I can see all of this
no
no, I do not think that this would torn me on
no
Old 12-03-2011, 06:49 AM   #53
KlariCat

General

Giving

Have you ever given a blowjob? Yes
What do you dislike about giving blowjobs? Pubic hair.
What do you like about giving blowjobs? Pleasing my partner, taste, humiliation?
Do you keep eye contact or not think about it? If I can, yes
Do you try to tease the shaft or around it? How? (kiss, lick, nibble) love to tease him by licking the underside of his shaft and flick the sensitive spot with my tongue
In what ways would you play with his balls? Depends on the man, either softly by licking and sucking his balls in my mouth all the way up to grabbing and pulling on them
What do you think about inserting a finger into his anus? Never done before
Your views on different sized penises when it comes to sucking them? (small, average, long .. thick, thin) too small feels weird, to thick/Long is tiring
Do you like to be forced onto it? In what way would you like that? Yes; by grabbing my hair
How do you feel about cum going in your mouth? It's clean and healthy, what's not to like?
How do you feel about cum going on your face? naughty, not suitable in every situation but can be incredibly hot
How do you feel about cum going on your hair?a dribble I don't mind but full on? No thx
How do you feel about cum going on your body? perfectly fine
How do you feel about cum going elsewhere / not on you? someone has to clean it up afterwards, so why waste it?
Do you swallow cum (because you want to or because they want you to)?I absolutely want to
Do you try to get the cum out the way asap or enjoy playing with it (in what way)? I love kissing him afterwards
What positions do you prefer to give blowjobs in? On my knees in front of him
Do you do other things to help turn the guy on (masturbate, make noises, etc)?talk dirty, moan, play with myself
Have you or would you like to try it with more than one penis at a time?Haven't but would
Is there anything you'd be scared to ask/do as part of the blowjob?like what?
Do keep your oral grip the same or vary it? (suck hard, softly, etc)I vary quite a lot
Do you keep things normal or like to make things messy or sloppy, etc?I do like to spit on it and have it really wet
Do you, have you or would you like to be able to deep throat?I have before and don't necessarily mind doing it
Would you let someone face-fuck you?Definitely

Misc

How important is the location to you? Don't care at all
Do you think a public or semi-public place would change how enjoyed it?Definitely
Do you want to control the event? No
Do you enjoy dirty talk?who doesn't?
Does feeling Dominant, submissive, degraded or used turn you on while doing it?Oh yes!
Do you like to be left with evidence on you at the end (lipstick on the penis, cum or staind make up, etc)?I actually never though about that... I guess I do?
Blowjob under the table while he is eating = awesome

I'm a very irregular visitor, so you might have to wait a little for me to answer on PM's but I'll always answer <3
KlariCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2011, 06:51 AM   #54
McFly

General

Giving

Have you ever given a blowjob?
Yes.
What do you dislike about giving blowjobs?
More about the guy than girl.
What do you like about giving blowjobs?
Normally get something in return.
Don't think about it.
Do you try to tease the shaft or around it? How? (kiss, lick, nibble)
Lick.
Tickle, Lick, Suck.
Never gonna happen.
Do you like to be forced onto it? In what way would you like that?
Better than him just standing/sitting there, but not forced down my throat.
Do you prefer there to be a small, average, large (don't care) load of cum?
Average.
Okay.
Okay.
Okay.
Preffered as long as no chance of getting preagneant.
Okay guess.
Do you swallow cum (because you want to or because they want you to)?
Depends on the mood and where etc. Normally just to get rid of it.
Him sitting, me kneeling.
Depend on the guys.
Do keep your oral grip the same or vary it? (suck hard, softly, etc)
Suck hard mainly.
Normal.
Once but never again. Not nice.
Maybe.

Misc

Not Very.
More enjoyable.
Little bit eww.
Kinky.
50/50
Do you enjoy dirty talk?
yes.
McFly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 01:31 AM   #55
pleasurelover12

General

Giving

Have you ever given a blowjob? Yes
What do you dislike about giving blowjobs? Nothing really. Only thing that is bad is if the cock is unclean or smelly or something. But only had that once.
What do you like about giving blowjobs? Everything. The taste, The feel. The gagging. The sloppy-ness!! OMG!
Do you keep eye contact or not think about it? I look up every now and then
Do you try to tease the shaft or around it? How? (kiss, lick, nibble) I tease a little. Little tongue flicks.
In what ways would you play with his balls? Definitely. You can't leave them there. Gotta massage them and suck on the too!
What do you think about inserting a finger into his anus? Love doing it
Your views on different sized penises when it comes to sucking them? (small, average, long .. thick, thin)I like them all really. but like everything, needs to be not too big, not too small. Like a nice length, but no too thick
Do you like to play and explore the penis on your own? How would you do that?You mean like sucking myself? I wish I could. Would do it like, Everyday!
Do you like to be forced onto it? In what way would you like that?I love it. Being face fucked is hot. I love the rough stuff
Do you prefer there to be a small, average, large (don't care) load of cum? I like an average to large amount! Love playing with it and seeing it shoot out
How do you feel about cum going in your mouth? I love it
How do you feel about cum going on your face? Love it
How do you feel about cum going on your hair? Don't like it. It's annoying
How do you feel about cum going on your body? Love it
How do you feel about cum going elsewhere / not on you?Don't mind. Don't like cum in my ass so anywhere else is fine or like, on the floor for me to lick up is ok
Do you swallow cum (because you want to or because they want you to)? Yea, At least whatever is in my mouth. I like it
Do you try to get the cum out the way asap or enjoy playing with it (in what way)? I usually play a little with it
What positions do you prefer to give blowjobs in? Any really. I like kneeling and being submissive. But anything is good. Fave is the guy on all fours and me sucking from behind. Get to eat some ass at the same time that way
Do you do other things to help turn the guy on (masturbate, make noises, etc)? I play with myself a little and/or finger/rub my ass and moan
Have you or would you like to try it with more than one penis at a time? I have not but I would LOVE IT!!!!
Is there anything you'd be scared to ask/do as part of the blowjob? Not really.
Do keep your oral grip the same or vary it? (suck hard, softly, etc) I vary it
Do you keep things normal or like to make things messy or sloppy, etc? I love sloppy blowjobs but sometimes keeping things nice a clean is good. depends on the situation
Do you, have you or would you like to be able to deep throat? I sorta can with some force, and that is what I like about it
Would you let someone face-fuck you? YES YES and YES!
Anything extra you want to say? This is a really good truth set

Recieving

Have you ever recieved a blowjob?Yes I have
What do you dislike about getting blowjobs? Nothing really
What do you like about getting blowjobs? Everything! The control. The feeling. The look of my cock going in and out of a mouth
Do you keep eye contact or not think about it? Sometimes
Do you like to be teased? How? (kiss, lick, nibble)? I like to be a little. Any way really.
In what ways would you want your balls played with? Massaged and licked. Don't like them being sucked that much.
Do you think you'd get enjoyment from a wandering finger? Yes I do
How do you find people manage with the size of your penis? Yes, I think My penis is a good size and people like it
Do you like them to play and explore it on their own? What would you hope happened? I don't understand.. I guess, Yes?
Do you like to force them onto it? In what way would you like that?I like forcing them. So hot. Lover power play
Do you find it easy to orgasm by sucking only or do you need wanking too?I usually need a little of both
How do you feel about cumming in their mouth?Love it
How do you feel about cumming on their face?Love it
How do you feel about cumming on their hair?No opinion. I try not to cuz I don't like it
How do you feel about cumming on their body?Love it
How do you feel about cum going elsewhere / not on them?My feet or the floor so they can lick it up
Do you expect them to swallow cum (because you want them to or because they want to)?Yea, Or we swap it and swallow some each
Do you enjoy seeing them play with your cum or have no interest in that (in what way)?Any which way they want to
What positions do you prefer to recieve blowjobs in? Any position is good for me
Do you enjoy seeing them doing other things at the same time to help turn you on (masturbate, make noises, etc)? I love them moaning and playing with themselves
Have you or would you like to try it with more than one person sucking it at the same time? I would love to. Would be amazing!
Is there anything you'd be scared to ask/do as part of the blowjob? Nope.
Do you like them to keep the same oral grip or vary it? (suck hard, softly, etc) I like it to be varied
Do you keep things normal or like to make things messy or sloppy, etc? Same as giving. I like messy but sometimes clean is good
How would you feel if they were willing to or not willing to deep throat? I like if they can but if not, its not THAT big a deal.
Would you want to face-fuck a person? Yes! Love it!
Anything extra you want to say? Not really. Already said what I wanted to say before

Misc

How important is the location to you? Not very. Anywhere is good
Do you think a soft, warm place would change how you how enjoyed it? Yea, But not drastically
Do you think a cold, dank place would change how you how enjoyed it?Yea, But not drastically
Do you think a public or semi-public place would change how enjoyed it?Yea, Public would bring in some excitement
Do you want to control the event? Sometimes. I like to switch
Do you enjoy dirty talk? A little bit
Does feeling Dominant, submissive, degraded or used turn you on while doing it? Yes to it all. When I am being dominant it is hot but at the same time, I like to be submissive sometimes and that is a turn on for me. Hehe
Do you like to be left with evidence on you at the end (lipstick on the penis, cum or staind make up, etc)? Nah. Don't really care
Would you like seeing someone drinking cum from a container/would you enjoy being "forced" to drink cum from a container? Yes. I think it would be hot. Humiliation is soo hot in sex
Are there any other blowjob secrets you want to talk about that I've not mentioned?Just that when a guy is on all fours, dick getting sucked from behind and being rimmed is the hottest, most amazing feeling EVAR

Dislikes: Too messy, Shit, Too much Pain, CBT dares for me, Public, ruin clothes, outdoor, Scat, Incest.

Have: Rope, Handcuffs, Breifs, Boxers, Swimwear, G-Strings, Rubber bands, Butt Plug (Small and Medium sized), Prostate Massager, Vibrating Butt plug.
pleasurelover12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 09:14 AM   #56
Hetro_Butt_man

Giving; Never have

Have you ever recieved a blowjob? Yes
What do you dislike about getting blowjobs? HaHa Nothing
What do you like about getting blowjobs? Everything
Do you keep eye contact or not think about it?No I love to watch my cock being sucked.
Do you like to be teased? How? No
In what ways would you want your balls played with? Light gentle rubbing and tugging.
Do you think you'd get enjoyment from a wandering finger? I love it.
How do you find people manage with the size of your penis? My wife loves the size of it.
Do you like them to play and explore it on their own? What would you hope happened? I always hope for a fist in my ass, but it doesn't always happen.
Do you like to force them onto it? In what way would you like that? No
Do you find it easy to orgasm by sucking only or do you need wanking too? Both.
How do you feel about cumming in their mouth? No
How do you feel about cumming on their face? No
How do you feel about cumming on their hair? No
How do you feel about cumming on their body? Yes on her boobs then getting told I have to lick her clean.
How do you feel about cum going elsewhere / not on them? Fine
Do you expect them to swallow cum (because you want them to or because they want to)? If she wants to awesome but she doesn't and Im fine with that.
Do you enjoy seeing them play with your cum or have no interest in that (in what way)? None
What positions do you prefer to receive blowjobs in? Lying down with feet in the air.
Do you enjoy seeing them doing other things at the same time to help turn you on (masturbate, make noises, etc)? Yes
Have you or would you like to try it with more than one person sucking it at the same time? No
Is there anything you'd be scared to ask/do as part of the blowjob? No
Do you like them to keep the same oral grip or vary it? (suck hard, softly, etc) Vary
Do you keep things normal or like to make things messy or sloppy, etc? The later
How would you feel if they were willing to or not willing to deep throat? DEEP THROAT And any guy who says different is a liar!
Would you want to face-fuck a person? Yes
Anything extra you want to say? Never ask her/him to do anything they're not happy to do, and always reciprocate.

Misc

How important is the location to you? Not
Do you think a soft, warm place would change how you how enjoyed it? No
Do you think a cold, dank place would change how you how enjoyed it? No
Do you think a public or semi-public place would change how enjoyed it? No
Do you want to control the event? No
Do you enjoy dirty talk? Yes
Does feeling Dominant, submissive, degraded or used turn you on while doing it? Yes
Do you like to be left with evidence on you at the end (lipstick on the penis, cum or staind make up, etc)? No
Would you like seeing someone drinking cum from a container/would you enjoy being "forced" to drink cum from a container? No and No
Are there any other blowjob secrets you want to talk about that I've not mentioned? No
Hetro_Butt_man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 11:51 AM   #57
andii13
getDare Sweetheart

Giving

Have you ever given a blowjob? - yes many times
What do you dislike about giving blowjobs? - nothing i love giving blowjobs
What do you like about giving blowjobs? - being forced to deepthroat and then held down on it
Do you keep eye contact or not think about it? - i keep eye contact always
Do you try to tease the shaft or around it? How? (kiss, lick, nibble) - i lick and nibble
In what ways would you play with his balls? -cup lick suck them
What do you think about inserting a finger into his anus? - if i'm told to i do
Your views on different sized penises when it comes to sucking them? (small, average, long .. thick, thin) - size doesnt matter
Do you like to be forced onto it? In what way would you like that? - yes i love it
Do you prefer there to be a small, average, large (don't care) load of cum? - average or large
How do you feel about cum going in your mouth? - love it so much
How do you feel about cum going on your face? - love this as well
How do you feel about cum going on your hair? - i dont care i love cum
How do you feel about cum going on your body? - i love being covered in it
How do you feel about cum going elsewhere / not on you? - never happens
Do you swallow cum (because you want to or because they want you to)? -i swallow always
Do you try to get the cum out the way asap or enjoy playing with it (in what way)? - i like playing with it but if im told to i will swallow straight away
What positions do you prefer to give blowjobs in? - any as long as theres a cock in my mouth
Do you do other things to help turn the guy on (masturbate, make noises, etc)? - yes masterbate and moan
Have you or would you like to try it with more than one penis at a time? - i have and love it
Is there anything you'd be scared to ask/do as part of the blowjob? no not at all
Do keep your oral grip the same or vary it? (suck hard, softly, etc) - change it up
Do you, have you or would you like to be able to deep throat? - i do and have but i can only do it if forced
Would you let someone face-fuck you? - absolutely as hard as possible
Anything extra you want to say? - i love sucking cock it makes me horny

Recieving- female

Misc

How important is the location to you? ILL GIVE IT ANYWHERE
Do you think a soft, warm place would change how you how enjoyed it? No
Do you think a cold, dank place would change how you how enjoyed it? No
Do you think a public or semi-public place would change how enjoyed it? yes it would turn me on in public where others can join in
Do you want to control the event? No i like being controled
Do you enjoy dirty talk? Yes
Does feeling Dominant, submissive, degraded or used turn you on while doing it? Yes
Do you like to be left with evidence on you at the end (lipstick on the penis, cum or staind make up, etc)? yes
Would you like seeing someone drinking cum from a container/would you enjoy being "forced" to drink cum from a container? No and YES
Are there any other blowjob secrets you want to talk about that I've not mentioned? No

loves: oral (giving/receiving), anal, humiliation, tit/nipple play, bondage, spanking/slapping, mens feet, secret public, wedgies, ass licking

Punishments: enema, bladder control, swirlies, pee, puke

limits: blood, family, pics, lesbian

PM me ORAL and I'll deepthroat my dildo for 20 minutes
andii13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 12:39 PM   #58
footmuncher
getDare Sweetheart

General

Giving

Have you ever given a blowjob?yes
What do you dislike about giving blowjobs?sometimes it can be gagging
What do you like about giving blowjobs?knowing that I'm giving pleasure but not getting any
Do you keep eye contact or not think about it?it doesn't really matter, when i do give eye contact it does intensify the feelings
Do you try to tease the shaft or around it? How? (kiss, lick, nibble)lick around it, lick the tip, pull the foreskin
In what ways would you play with his balls?fondle them at the same time
What do you think about inserting a finger into his anus?i never never done it before, so tbh i am unsure
Your views on different sized penises when it comes to sucking them? (small, average, long .. thick, thin)i think a variety is nice, i don't have a favourite
Do you like to play and explore the penis on your own? How would you do that?fondle it and play with it first then suck it
Do you like to be forced onto it? In what way would you like that?be restrained and have him forcible put it in my mouth and hold my head or fuck my face
Do you prefer there to be a small, average, large (don't care) load of cum?again, it doesn't matter
How do you feel about cum going in your mouth?fine
How do you feel about cum going on your face?it depends on the circumstances
How do you feel about cum going on your hair?no
How do you feel about cum going on your body?no
How do you feel about cum going elsewhere / not on you?again the circumstances
Do you swallow cum (because you want to or because they want you to)?if i am being forced to, otherwise it is spur of the moment
Do you try to get the cum out the way asap or enjoy playing with it (in what way)?i prefer to get it out of the way
What positions do you prefer to give blowjobs in?him standing or sitting so i have to crouch so i feel smaller, or on a bed with me on the bottom so i feel less powerful
Do you do other things to help turn the guy on (masturbate, make noises, etc)?sometimes i try to pull away or choke on purpose
Have you or would you like to try it with more than one penis at a time?one time yes
Is there anything you'd be scared to ask/do as part of the blowjob?im not sure
Do keep your oral grip the same or vary it? (suck hard, softly, etc)i vary it depending on how close they are or the mood
Do you keep things normal or like to make things messy or sloppy, etc?i try to keep it as normal as possible
Do you, have you or would you like to be able to deep throat?i would like to try it
Would you let someone face-fuck you?definitely!
Anything extra you want to say?nope

Recieving

Have you ever recieved a blowjob?yes
What do you dislike about getting blowjobs?if it isn't done right it isn't pleasurable
What do you like about getting blowjobs?the thought that i am getting pleasure and the other person is working my needs only
Do you keep eye contact or not think about it?eye contact isn't imperative
Do you like to be teased? How? (kiss, lick, nibble)?teasing definitely, playing with it, making me edge then denying me for a while
In what ways would you want your balls played with?tickled, massaged or licked
Do you think you'd get enjoyment from a wandering finger?atm i haven't had much anal experience so currently no
How do you find people manage with the size of your penis?on the most part fine, but they can choke on it if they fit it all in
Do you like them to play and explore it on their own? What would you hope happened?i like them to start with a hand job or playing with it, then work up to a blowjob
Do you like to force them onto it? In what way would you like that?sometimes yes, so i can feel truly dominant and not give them a choice
Do you find it easy to orgasm by sucking only or do you need wanking too?wanking is needed usually to help orgasm
How do you feel about cumming in their mouth?i prefer that
How do you feel about cumming on their face?only if they won't have it in their mouth
How do you feel about cumming on their hair?no
How do you feel about cumming on their body?no
How do you feel about cum going elsewhere / not on them?no
Do you expect them to swallow cum (because you want them to or because they want to)?yeah i do
Do you enjoy seeing them play with your cum or have no interest in that (in what way)?not really no
What positions do you prefer to recieve blowjobs in?either lying down or standing up
Do you enjoy seeing them doing other things at the same time to help turn you on (masturbate, make noises, etc)?i like them playing with my niples, or sitting on my chest with their pants/ass in my face so i can't see what is about to happen
Have you or would you like to try it with more than one person sucking it at the same time?i would like tot ry that
Is there anything you'd be scared to ask/do as part of the blowjob?depending on the person, if i could face fuck them
Do you like them to keep the same oral grip or vary it? (suck hard, softly, etc)varied grip
Do you keep things normal or like to make things messy or sloppy, etc?normal
How would you feel if they were willing to or not willing to deep throat?it doesn't matter if they don't but it can be nice
Would you want to face-fuck a person?yes
Anything extra you want to say?no

Misc

How important is the location to you?not really
Do you think a soft, warm place would change how you how enjoyed it?i would be more relaxed
Do you think a cold, dank place would change how you how enjoyed it?i wouldn't really enjoy it that much
Do you think a public or semi-public place would change how enjoyed it?the thought of maybe being caught would add to it
Do you want to control the event?sometimes yes, sometimes no
Do you enjoy dirty talk?yes
Does feeling Dominant, submissive, degraded or used turn you on while doing it?a mixture of them all
Do you like to be left with evidence on you at the end (lipstick on the penis, cum or staind make up, etc)?it can help to arouse me again later
Would you like seeing someone drinking cum from a container/would you enjoy being "forced" to drink cum from a container?depending on whew cum it was i wouldn't mind being forced
Are there any other blowjob secrets you want to talk about that I've not mentioned?no

LIKES: foot worship, used socks/underwear, masterbation control, denial, cum play, submission, mild pain, ice, mild CBT, mild bondage
MAYBE: mild public, CBT, humiliation, cum eating, mild anal, pictures
DISLIKES: Pee/scat, public and family, permanent, illegal, webcam, body writing
footmuncher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 01:06 PM   #59
GoogleMaster
Distinguished Member

General

Giving

Have you ever given a blowjob? No

Recieving

Have you ever recieved a blowjob?Yes. It has been a while, however and I can't stop thinking about getting one!
What do you dislike about getting blowjobs?When they hurt. Too much teeth or aggressive action that hurts the head is not appreciated.
What do you like about getting blowjobs?Pretty much everything. I like that it is so intimate, that there is not a lot of effort on my part that has to be done, I like that I can look down and see her, that my hands are free to play, and that there is a sense of power.
Do you keep eye contact or not think about it?Usually no eye contact, unless it is incidental.
Do you like to be teased? How?Yes, but not too much. A little warm up act is great but I eventually want the main event.
In what ways would you want your balls played with?They can be pulled (gently), held and massaged. The key thing is to be gentle and don't keep things still or stagnant for too long.
Do you think you'd get enjoyment from a wandering finger?The first time this happened to me I was a little surprised, but I loved it! I don't always want a finger in the bum but once in a while, especially when things are going well is awesome!
How do you find people manage with the size of your penis?No one has laughed.
Do you like them to play and explore it on their own? What would you hope happened? I do. But not always- I don't mind having her ask how I like it. If she is curious and excited, who am I to stop the discovery but I also know a lot about what feels good. So on one hand I want her to learn and to teach me new things, but I am also satisfied with her asking me.
Do you like to force them onto it? In what way would you like that?I haven't every really forced a head down into my lap. I think the head would not be as good if it was. But what I would really like, and what I have been fantasizing about, is to 'force' her through losing a bet or dare. That she may not want to give head, but is 'forced' to by her loss.
Do you find it easy to orgasm by sucking only or do you need wanking too?I can cum either way. The best are a happy blend of both. But I don't need to touch myself most times.
How do you feel about cumming in their mouth?Love it.
How do you feel about cumming on their face?Yes please!
How do you feel about cumming on their hair?Absolutely.
How do you feel about cumming on their body?I love seeing my cum spash on her tits.
How do you feel about cum going elsewhere / not on them?If need be.
Do you expect them to swallow cum?There is no expectation, but it is nice not to have a break while she runs out of the room.
Do you enjoy seeing them play with your cum or have no interest in that? Not particularly interested
What positions do you prefer to recieve blowjobs in?I love sitting on the couch and having her in front of me, kneeing and facing me.
Do you enjoy seeing them doing other things at the same time to help turn you on? I enjoy seeing them do other things because it turns THEM on.
Have you or would you like to try it with more than one person sucking it at the same time?I have and it is amazing. I would like this again very much!
Is there anything you'd be scared to ask/do as part of the blowjob?I cannot imagine being afraid of having my dick sucked.
Do you like them to keep the same oral grip or vary it?Variety is the spice of life, Baby. Just don't be ADHD. Change things up naturally and easy.
Do you keep things normal or like to make things messy or sloppy, etc?I like the sound of sloppy.
How would you feel if they were willing to or not willing to deep throat?One of the best things I have ever heard during sex was in a threesome with me and two friends. They were taking turns kissing each other, kissing me, eating each other out and sucking me off. One girl turned to her friend and said "watch this... " and proceeded to put my entire length in her mouth and throat. Hot.
Would you want to face-fuck a person?Yes.
Anything extra you want to say?Now I REALLY want a blow job.

Misc

How important is the location to you?Not at all. As long as we are comfortable I like it.
Do you think a soft, warm place would change how you how enjoyed it?It would be warmer and softer than a hard cold place.
Do you think a cold, dank place would change how you how enjoyed it?Probably not.
Do you think a public or semi-public place would change how enjoyed it?Depending on the situation yes. I don't like being an exhibitionist unless I am choosing the people who are looking at me, so if the situation is 'safe' and within those limits it would probably be very hot.
Do you want to control the event?Mostly yes. But if someone turned to me and said "pull it out I am going to suck you off" she could have control.
Do you enjoy dirty talk?I love filling the ears of dirty girls with foul words.
Does feeling Dominant, submissive, degraded or used turn you on while doing it?I am Dominant. I am not degraded. Yes it turns me on.
Do you like to be left with evidence on you at the end? If it is between me and her it is all the better. No evidence other than a sh*t-eating grin is perfect!
Would you like seeing someone drinking cum from a container/would you enjoy being "forced" to drink cum from a container?This does not turn me on.
Are there any other blowjob secrets you want to talk about that I've not mentioned?If you enjoy giving blow jobs, please do not hold back. Offer them for birthday presents or going away gifts. Maybe a friend of yours has had a bad day; give him head to cheer him up. Even if you don't love giving them, but think it could be fun- do it. We will appreciate it.
GoogleMaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 01:17 PM   #60
LikeItRoughBaby

General

Giving

Have you ever given a blowjob? Yes I have
What do you dislike about giving blowjobs? Nothing, unless he keeps shoving when I'm obviously chocking.
What do you like about giving blowjobs? Their cum, the way I make them feel, trying to deepthroat.
Do you keep eye contact or not think about it? I don't think about it, ive tried...but im kinda shy.
Do you try to tease the shaft or around it? How? (kiss, lick, nibble) Ill lick every once in a while, maybe kiss.
In what ways would you play with his balls? I don't, I just dont like it. Myabe just hold them.
What do you think about inserting a finger into his anus? probably wouldn't
Your views on different sized penises when it comes to sucking them? (small, average, long .. thick, thin) Ive onyl ever sucked my bfs dick which is probably average in thickness and size, maybe a bit over. It's nice, a challange to take it all in (I still cant) but still not TOO hard to do.
Do you like to play and explore the penis on your own? How would you do that? I dont understand this question :$
Do you like to be forced onto it? In what way would you like that? I love that. When he grabs my hair in a ponytail and pushes me down making me gag and take it like a pro.
Do you prefer there to be a small, average, large (don't care) load of cum? I dont really care, medium to large usually.
How do you feel about cum going in your mouth? Love it, swallow, Always.
How do you feel about cum going on your face? It's sexy! As long as its not in my eyes. I love to wipe it off and suck my fingers.
How do you feel about cum going on your hair? Let me shower after!
How do you feel about cum going on your body? I LOVE it, makes me feel so dirty.
How do you feel about cum going elsewhere / not on you? I want it on me
Do you swallow cum (because you want to or because they want you to)? Because I want to!
Do you try to get the cum out the way asap or enjoy playing with it (in what way)? I usually just swallow, but sometimes i keep sucking him as he gets softer letting the cum drip down his shaft, and my hand
What positions do you prefer to give blowjobs in? Doesn't matter.Do you do other things to help turn the guy on (masturbate, make noises, etc)? I moan as I suck him, gag alot (He loves it), maybe touch my breasts.
Have you or would you like to try it with more than one penis at a time? maybe I would like to.
Is there anything you'd be scared to ask/do as part of the blowjob? To lick it LEGIT like a lollypop
Do keep your oral grip the same or vary it? (suck hard, softly, etc) soft at first, hard when hes going to cum usually, sometimes I change it up.
Do you keep things normal or like to make things messy or sloppy, etc? I usually keep it normal, but love to get it messy
Do you, have you or would you like to be able to deep throat? I would like to! I'm so close to getting it, I just need to remember NO TEETH when i go down that deep
Would you let someone face-fuck you? I have
Anything extra you want to say? Nope.
Misc

How important is the location to you? It's hotter somewhere public
Do you think a soft, warm place would change how you how enjoyed it? It would be more sensual.
Do you think a cold, dank place would change how you how enjoyed it? It would probably turn me on
Do you think a public or semi-public place would change how enjoyed it? I would be pretty turned on, feel degraded. love it.
Do you want to control the event? doesnt matter
Do you enjoy dirty talk? It's my fave!
Does feeling Dominant, submissive, degraded or used turn you on while doing it? Submissive and degraded feelings trun me on so much I can't even explain.
Do you like to be left with evidence on you at the end (lipstick on the penis, cum or staind make up, etc)? I like cum on me at the end
Would you like seeing someone drinking cum from a container/would you enjoy being "forced" to drink cum from a container? No
Are there any other blowjob secrets you want to talk about that I've not mentioned? Nope!

Okay:
Anal, Pain,Dressing up,Kitty/Doggy,Age play etc,Bondage

Dislikes:
Too much pain,Big insertations

Limits:
Family/Friends,Permanent,Blood,Too public,Too painful

please post on my wall humiliating me for being such a whorish little slut with tiny tits!

KIK ME TO DIRTY TALK OR DARE ME: likeitroughbaby
LikeItRoughBaby is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk