Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Messengers

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-13-2021, 05:21 PM   #1
Hidden Desires

Default Photo Imitation and Blackmail

This is going to be my own version of a photo imitation & blackmail type of game. The rules are simple. Post in this thread that you want to participate and I will give you a photo to copy (or up to 5 at a time if you want). Once you send me your photo, I will post it online. From there you can keep playing and add more photos to your exposure, leave satisfied, or plead to have it removed. Removal will come at a cost though, by way of a dare or task, and a little something extra...

One thing many of these games lack is acceptance of fetishes. I am into most anything, so if there is a specific fetish you would like to request, just let me know and I will accommodate that. I’m talking about things like scat, piss, public, etc. Just let me know what kind of imitation you want to do. If you don’t let me know, I will send you anything in your likes/dislikes/not listed.

If you want to play, I will keep all your posted limits in mind. If a photo I send you is not doable for some reason, no biggie, just let me know and I’ll find another for you. The game doesn’t really start until I have your photo after all.

Now, all photos will be posted to thisvid, unless you specifically want it posted elsewhere. Other sites might require me to have more proof from you (such as a written statement, verification photo, etc). The photos will be there permanently until you wish to complete a task to have it removed. Tasks will be determined on a case by case basis.

I said earlier that removal comes at a cost. I will also ask for some sort of blackmail information (name, city, phone, work, etc) per photo. If you complete the task correctly and timely, then the photos are removed and the info deleted. If you fail, the information then gets uploaded as I see fit!

So what do you think? Wish to take a chance?

Likes: Toilet, Scat (Tasting), Piss, Alcohol, Anal, Humiliation, Hidden Public, Outdoors, Pictures, Games of Chance/Skill

Dislikes: Pee Holding, Scat (Eating/Smearing) Pain, Orgasm Control, Sissyfication, Crossdressing

Limits: Face (negotiable), (harmful/illegal)

Toys: Dildo, Anal Beads, Plugs, Cock Ring/Vibrator

If I send you a photo in a dare, you are permitted to share it however you want and send me the link!

Full Profile
Hidden Desires is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Hidden Desires for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk