Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 10-04-2015, 12:53 PM   #1
Humiliated.phoebe

Default Willing to try ANYTHING!!

Hey guys, I love doing risky things with a chance of getting caught but can never think of what to do so I made this thread in hopes of getting some dares to carry out.

Places I can do them - window looking out on street, back garden, forest, park

Limits - I have none as I don't know what I'm into because I haven't tried everything, so I'll do whatever you want me to do, with the exceptions of it not being too public and nothing that will get me into trouble.

Willing to try - hidden public, piss play, scat play, family/friends, blackmail, bondage, anal

-----------------------------------

-Height: 5'7
-Boob size: 34D
-Blonde, brown eyes
-Don't have a webcam (sorry)
-Don't have any toys but can make
use of household objects to use
as dildos or rope etc...

NO LIMITS, WILL DO WHATEVER YOUR DARE SAYS!!!
I'll post/pm reports for each dare I do

-----------------------------------
Humiliated.phoebe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2015, 01:00 PM   #2
Lyb
getDare Addict

Do you have a car?

Do you live alone?

Do you have any siblings?
Lyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2015, 01:03 PM   #3
CJ_Chicago

It seems like you really like public with the risk of getting caught so here is a fun dares for you!

After dark go outside wearing a skirt, pink panties, a tank top, and bra hopefully it is not too cold outside!

Walk a block away from your house and take your top off leaving it there. Walk another block and take your skirt off leaving it there, do the same with your skirt and panties, now go one more block but this time crawl. When you hit the one block mar (total of 5) while on all 4 take a piss and crawl back to your panties. Put them on and retrace your steps putting your clothes back on
CJ_Chicago is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2015, 01:25 PM   #4
painbringer
getDare Devil

Go into a public free access mens toilet stall and edge until someone comes in. Then you will be allowed to orgasm. You must be naked your clothes on the floor of the stall that you are in. You will be allowed to dress and leave after your orgasm. your orgasm must be vocalized so that anyone in the room can easily hear you. If you cum before someone else is in the room you will pm me for a punishment.

I only work with Females.
painbringer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2015, 05:49 PM   #5
getdaring
getDare Devil

give yourself a wedgie for an entire day whilst you go about as you normally would such as to work/school.
getdaring is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2015, 05:51 AM   #6
lots357
getDare Sweetheart

If you're willing to try anything here's one for you.

Go to a clothing store. Find a couple things to "try on." Go to the fitting rooms, but you won't be trying anything on. Strip bare. Completely. Your body should be nude from head to toe. Now you should take out a camera and take a few nice pics of yourself, which I would love to see. If you're not okay with this part that's okay.

Now it's true fun time. Masturbate. However you need to is fine as long as you cum. At least one orgasm is required before you can leave, but more are preferred.

Please let us know how this goes, or pm me. Can't wait to hear from you.

Likes: Bondage, orgasm control, tit torture, humiliation, degradation, begging, public, embarrassed nude female, only one nude, shaved, the female body

Dislikes: Piss, Ass to mouth

Limits: blood, needles, scat, real harm
lots357 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2015, 07:39 AM   #7
BinaryGuy

Dress in heels, short skirt, loose/flowy shirt, no bra and no panties. Go to a mall/market and bring 2 clothespins and a pair of candles. Before you walk into the mall place the clothespins on your nipples, one candle in your ass, one in your pussy. Walk into the mall and wander around for 20 minutes, do not let a candle fall out. If one does, pick it up find a seat and put it back in. Once you hit 20 mins find a bathroom, pick a stall and edge with just your clit and hold it for 5 mins. If you hold it successfully you may cum loudly and in whatever manner you choose. PM me a report and any picture proof you can take.

Humiliation, degradation, spanking, public/hidden public, light/moderate pain, orgasm control/denial, outfit dictation, body writing, anything not listed below
Illegal, piss, shit, blood, puke, animals
BinaryGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2015, 10:16 AM   #8
Hangwedgbuttplug
getDare Devil

You say no limits? You MUST get into a hanging wedgie. Leave youself no escape. Stay until your panties rip. Wear at minimum 2 pairs polyester / cotton briefs.

Limits: public, poop, piss, messy, A2M, Pics, Orgasm, Edging
Butt plugs (widths) 2", 2.25", 2.68", inflatable,
Dildo's - 2"x7", Dick Rambone

PM hang x ill hang for that many minutes.
GIRLS ONLY pm me show it and I'll show you my locked cock

locked in Happygo stainless chastity cage. Last orgasm 7-6-16. permanently denied orgasm for life.
Hangwedgbuttplug is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dare me anything, hidden public, piss play, public humiliation