Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 07-20-2008, 09:01 PM   #1
Fabio2536

Send a message via MSN to Fabio2536 Send a message via Yahoo to Fabio2536
Default College without Orgasm + other tasks

I will apologize now for any grammer and spelling mistakes as my word processor is having technical dificulties. I recently posed a thread in the tord section on getdare and requested dares to do at college. This turned into torture for me when Doctor6759 responded to me in a PM. I discussed with him my situation and and he helped me get through my week which included going commando, edging (even in the girls bathroom), sleeping with bottoms down, other small tasks, and worst of all: NO Cumming!

I was planning on doing this no Cumming thing all 3 weeks I was here on campus, but I ended up not being able to because of the sexual tension it caused. I ended up going through the week communicating with the doc via PM on the forums. We had gotten a schedule set for me which was:
  • wearing no briefs
  • Sleep with basketball shorts atleast 2 inches below penis
  • Edge everynight in the shower
  • No Cumming At All!

At the end of a week and a half I was begging to cum, so I made a deal with the doctor: a picture of me in my basketball shorts before bed and I could cum how specified. I then just had to find out the dare, which took another day to figure out. This dare included that I had to go about my day like normal without undies and even edge in the shower which I did twice like many other days. I had to then get back to my room, but this day I got to wear briefs under my basketball shorts. When I got back I had to get in bed and pull my shorts down so I was only in my briefs and my shorts at my ankles. I then had to play with myself for a little bit and then when I got hard Masterbate like crazy till I came and then I couldnt stop till I stopped shotting my load. Then I had to stick a few fingers in my cum soaked briefs and dip some of my cum out and eat it. The doc also wanted a description of this even in great detail wich I will be including. I am also going to continue some dares durring the rest of my college experience and as of right not the doc has told me I cannot cum, which means I still edge everynight. But here is the letter I sent to the doctor explaining what happened to me, I have had his consent in disclosing this:

"Okay, well I finally came last light!!! Thanks so much for you permission, it felt so good. So ya, you want to hear the whole story as I recall, and since I would like to keep taking dares from you, then I will do this. I do not know how long a page is so I'm just going to tell the story how it was and nothing more or less and we will see how long this will take.

I started out by getting my shower stuff ready like I normally do, and then being very excited I went to the restroom to pee before jumping in the shower (like I do every night). I pulled the curtain and stripped down and got into the shower. I was thinking about what my experience for the night would be like and that by itself made me hard. I decided since this would be the first night I would be able to wear underwear under my clothes that I would just have fun, and my body was aching for a release so I wanted a challenge. I thought it would be a good time to do some edging. I told my self I had to edge before I could put soap on, shampoo on, or my clothes back on, so this is like 3 times in 15-20 minutes. I started to masturbate then made myself edge and quickly stopped making sure not to go that extra stroke in so I wouldn't ruin the night. I then decided while I was soaping up that I would make myself become soft before trying to edge again. This is incredibly hard because I couldn't think of anything but what I was doing that night. I finally got through my shower successfully and went to get dressed. I slipped on a pair of briefs for the first time in a few days and I was actually surprised. It is a lot more comfortable to be able to go commando in my basketball shorts than wearing the briefs. Anyways, I got Dressed for the night with my simi-erection from the third time edging and brushed my teeth and went back to the dorm room and climbed in bed. I knew this would be where all of the fun started, but I had to watch how I did it because the boy under my top bunk was still awake. I decided that I would pull my shorts down and start by massaging my penis through my briefs, as I was instructed to cum in them. This felt very good because my penis was still sensitive from going the week without underwear. As I rubbed my self through the briefs I felt my penis growing increasingly larger. I kept doing this until right before I was going to edge and grabbed my dick through the briefs and started pumping my throbbing shaft. Then I felt the cum exploding from deep within my penis, and let out a small moan, but by this time my roommate had fallen asleep so I was not heard. I came so hard the first time, but I just kept pumping and soon came two more times. This felt so good to actually come for the first time in a week and a half, but by this time I felt very worn out. My load soaked my briefs and I didn't want any to get onto my sheets which was very hard, I think I failed at that. And you also wanted me to stick a couple fingers in my underwear after I shot my full load and scoop out some of my load to eat, so I did. I used two fingers to scoop the cum out with and shoved the slimy goo into my mouth, and licked my fingers clean. The cum tasted distinctly different from my pre-cum, but it wasn't bad; still kind of sweet, but bitter. I kept my shorts down for the rest of the night and with my briefs soaked with cum, which felt very nasty. I went to sleep rather quickly after that, being as I was really worn out from my cumming experience. I woke up in my cum covered underwear and quickly pulled up my shorts. When I got out of bed and went to get dressed I quickly pulled down my underwear and shorts and put on a new pair with my jeans. I feels good that my jeans aren't rubbing against my dick anymore. That was my night in detail, hope it was alright and I did everything correctly. Also I was thinking of maybe putting this story on getdare, would that be ok? and would I be able to mention you? Well anyways, keep on daring and I will do what I can. Thanks for this exciting, exhilarating experience!
-Fabio"

This is my story and I might post more experiences on here if I get more dares worthy within my limits.

I hope you all enjoyed!
-Fabio

A little bit of fear only makes for excitement!

18+? Check out KinkTalk!

Likes: Humiliation, pain, CBT.. I will try most things at least once!

Limits: Public, Pictures/Videos, Messy, piss/scat, crazy out there things..
Fabio2536 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2008, 07:50 PM   #2
slaveboytoy83

Send a message via Yahoo to slaveboytoy83

It sounds like you had a good night. I'm glad to see the doc was able to get through. Good luck with the remainder of your time.
slaveboytoy83 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk