Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 06-23-2008, 05:30 AM   #31
dared to perfection
getDare Devil

i'm expecting Kudos from Bebe_Gurl for my plot and thank you everyone for the feedback its made writing this section alot more rewarding

Josh stormed the room, his fake breasts jumped from their bra but the prize had already done his job for him. Gina stopped her activities abruptly panicking about the disturbance. She did not expect anyone to be in the house, but with an angry slave in her vision she struggled against her knots and spreader bar commanding her slave to obey. Unfortunately Josh was on the war path to rebellion, he pushed his Mistress back to the floor and grabbed her left nipple firmly, by pulling this his Mistress gave into the pain and rolled over where Josh used his superior physical strength to secure Gina’s wrist extremely tightly behind her back.
Gina screamed flashes of her past dreams came into her head, where she was dominated and her body was used by her Master.
Josh had a one tracked mind, he needed to delete all the evidence Gina had accumulated only then would he be free. He signed onto Gina’s computer and searched through her files. Gina could not see what Josh was doing on the computer; she was laid behind the bed bound tightly with no way of rolling over due to how wide her legs had been spread by her own self bondage.
Gina had partook in self bondage hundreds of times, she guaranteed herself that she would never get stuck by always keeping her hands free.
Josh had found the files and deleted them all forever. He’d also got hold of Gina’s camera and wiped the evidence from her memory card. His mind was at rest, still sat in his girly attire, and quite enjoying it as well, he let out a sigh.
Gina on the other hand was far from the end of her adventure. Her struggles had made her pussy extremely wet, she was so lubricated between her legs she’d be able to slide a cucumber fully into her pussy, whilst she imagined it being rammed in by a strong dominant figure Josh put his mind to work.
*click*
‘please smile’
*click*
Josh did not want his S&M lifestyle to be short lived, but he also could not handle the embarrassment it would inflict on him as a slave. But his conscience showed him Gina’s real feelings, he realized; she had just been enjoying self bondage, she owned the slutty slave like clothes he was wearing and finally her mannerisms right from the start, such as calling her Mistress Gina and how much she knew about the subject lead Josh to suspect her fetishes.
Josh lifted his slave off the floor by holding her soaked pussy, and threw her in a bundle on the bed. Still gagged Gina could do little to object, Josh took 10 pictures of his newly acquired slut in her bonds before he got bored. He removed Gina’s gag.
‘What do you think you’re doing?’
Gina genuinely sounded convincing about not wanting to be enslaved, but she did want it.
‘You’re my slave now, you will not complain because I now have every single contact on you msn, including your parents and friends. I also have at my disposal a camera and a few more ideas of what could really get you into trouble, but of course the more you comply with my requests the less likely these pictures are to be seen, ok?’
Gina was awakened by the stern tone Josh had adapted; he was more authoritative than she ever was. She had adopted high hopes for her near future. Thoughts conjured in her head, she was finally going to be used in the ways she desired and finally dominated, being forced to do everything her Master willed, even if she had to sacrifice herself. She could not let the opportunity slip away. She complied immediately but tried to keep things rough around the edges.
‘Ok sure as long as I get weekends off’
‘No deals slave, good little sluts do not bargain they obey. You shall be dominated constantly, every aspect of your life. Keep me happy then you’ll stay happy. Also sluts call me Sir or Master and I believe you are a slut.’
Gina hung her head, trying to hide a smile and mask her excitement; she was still naked on her own bed tied too tightly to move yet she felt in good hands, she enjoyed the lack of control she had over herself, even the pleasure she was receiving was intensified by the constriction of her arms, something her Master had done.
Josh became self conscious now; he was still wearing his outfit for his slave task, which now seemed well in his past.
‘I’m going to go home and get some normal clothes; I’ll have to make sure you are properly secured.’
Josh lifted Gina over his shoulder making sure he had the gag and more rope with him, he put his slave down in her garden, where luckily she had two trees in a fairly open space toward the back of her garden. He untied her ankles but tied two separate ropes to both ankles, which he fastened the other ends to the base of each tree, he then untied Gina’s arms. As soon as he did she started to struggle, he let her go and took a step back, she went to untie her ankles when he tutted.
‘I am more than willing to spread the pictures I have of you around if that’s what you would like’

I'm on FetLife too - ask and I will tell!
dared to perfection is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2008, 08:37 PM   #32
Bebe_Gurl
Distinguished Member

And a well desserved kudos to you! I can't wait for the next part.
Limits:
Family, Permenent, EXTREEME pain ( I can take a little) I have to b able 2 clean it up easly...oh and nothing illegal
Have: Large butt plug, small butt plug, medium butt plug, diapers, twist ties for my sensitive lil nipples
Bebe_Gurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2008, 01:08 PM   #33
dared to perfection
getDare Devil

Gina did want to be dominated and she did desire a complete lack of control but it turns out she needs reminders. She was a very toned and pretty girl, but she became overly worried when she knew she’d be left in plain view of about 5 houses. It was the only part of her garden that was viewable by anyone. Josh returned to his slut, who’d stopped thrashing, and fastened each wrist tightly to the tree so that Gina was standing on the tips of her toes.
Josh re-entered the house; he came back with a stool and Gina’s 8 inch dildo. He positioned the stool under Gina and slipped the dildo just inside her asshole, Gina’s juices providing an excellent lubricant. The intention was to keep Gina on her toes, but ultimately he wanted her to slip, forcing the dildo rapidly into her asshole, both slightly hurting and creating an even more humiliating service for the neighbours to enjoy.
Josh left Gina’s house, now a Master. But his slavery service was still alive, he was wearing slutty clothes and as he walked his skirt would flip up to reveal his panties, he chose to walk barefooted as he did not fancy walking awkwardly in heels. His choice was a bad one as the floor was rough and Josh had to tread carefully and his progress around the unfamiliar neighbourhood was slow. Josh wandered in a singled direction for some time, he wasn’t conscious of people seeing him how he was dressed as he was quite enjoying it, his cock remained hard from the moment he left Gina. Josh eventually came to a familiar environment and all that was left was to make the rest of his journey home.
Gina felt alone, terrified and most of all trapped. It was heaven. She’d planned to leave Josh in situations like this one, but every time she’d imagined how it went she was the one being tied up. Unfortunately though she was worried, she could see everything, and the anticipation made her heart thump hard. She started to breathe faster, inhaling deeply and letting air escape in a slight moan. It was not long until the anticipation was satisfied; the house the right of her view had someone moving around in. In a matter or minutes Gina would be spotted, her fears were that some horny boy would find her and come and abuse her, she may desire this but only from a dominant reliable and safe Master. Sure enough the person in the window came to look out over their garden and sure enough their eyes were immediately drawn to a present all wrapped up in the garden for them to enjoy.
Gina closed her eyes but when nothing came to grab her she managed the confidence to open them again, she looked back at the window and found a teenage girl, a very pretty blonde around the age of 16 stood there in her bra, her waist out of view, cut off by the windows ledge. The girl started to stroke her tits and linger around the nipple her other arm down below her waist doing something. It was only by the pleasured faces the girl made that allowed Gina to realise she was masturbating whilst watching her.
Gina relaxed she thought the worst of the task was over. Unexpectedly she felt a tremendous ache in her legs sweep over her, the adrenaline that allowed her to withstand the strain on her toes had just run out. Gina tried to hold it but could not she slowly allowed herself to slide down the dildo, it stretched her ass wider than ever before, the rope holding her arms in place stretched and became very taught.
Gina glanced up at the girl in the window, she now wore no clothes and her pussy was quite visible as she’d placed one leg on the windows ledge and was frantically rubbing herself. Gina was struck with a sudden hot flash, she was very turned on. If she could muster the strength she would fuck her dildo anally, both for her pleasure and the girls. Gina had never thought homosexually before, but her task was sparking a fire within, a horny slut willing to fuck anything with a pussy or dick, wanted to be released. Her first task was giving her hope for a long life of joyful slavery. She wanted nothing more than to please a Master, by allowig them to use her body as a playtoy.

hope you like

Old 06-25-2008, 03:54 AM   #34
slave boy

Send a message via MSN to slave boy Send a message via Yahoo to slave boy

strange twist but I like it, keep up the good work man, you deserve more rep for this one.
Old 06-26-2008, 06:08 AM   #35
dared to perfection
getDare Devil

Sorry this bit isn't the most exciting, it's kinda between tasks but is a build up so read it.
and there may be some delay for the next section, turns out i'm quite a popular guy to invite out places

Josh was excited, he was in the confines of his home, first free time to himself all day. The rest he’d either been tied up or on display in public. Josh had stripped off all of Gina’s slutty clothes, but bagged them as he really wanted to see his slut wearing them. Josh’s mind had become perverted, he was sex mad. All his thoughts lingered around Gina’s naked body and his own pleasure, he found himself keeping Gina’s thong on as the skimpy material provided little cover or support – which turned him on tremendously.
Josh signed onto his computer; he went straight onto his e-mail account to retrieve the evidence he had sent himself from Gina’s house. He thought it would be wise to keep it all backed up in several locations. Firstly he stored the evidence in his emails, secondly in his computer files, thirdly on a memory stick and finally on his phone.
Once finished Josh witnessed Gina’s true beauty, even in her pictures where she was gagged bound and slightly sweaty from her frantic masturbation, her long smooth legs shone and met at her moist tight vagina which juices had reached her toned stomach which slid gently up to her firm breast. Josh could not help but masturbate; he sat at his computer chair stroking his cock fast, his urges contracting his muscles to create a rapidly growing pleasure that was topped with an epic orgasm, his sexual frustration was released along with a huge load of cum.
He showered quickly, smirking at the thought of his slave still tied to the tree. Josh didn’t intend on anyone seeing Gina where she was, he wanted to slowly build her public confidence. However he did want her to remain in a state of alert as he did when he was tied in the window.
Josh made his way back to Gina’s house, he rode his bike as he felt a little guilty making her stay for too long. He made it obvious that he was back by making a lot of noise. Gina was thankful this task was over her legs hurt and her arms ached, but the pleasure in her ass hole was countering the pain and making it bearable. Her asshole was truly stretched to allow the dildo to enter in future and her mind was telling her that she would want more anal stimulation in the near future, anal was not a completely new feeling to her but she’d never found it quite as arousing as she did tied there helplessly, with an 8 inch dildo rammed inside her.
Josh did not go straight to Gina; she stayed there wondering what was happening, despite being totally relaxed about being tied there minutes before she now started to panic. Maybe it wasn’t Josh who’d returned, maybe her family had come home early for some reason.
Josh watched Gina from behind, she could not move enough to see him, and he saw how the dildo split her perfectly rounded ass. He wanted to fuck her there and then but he couldn’t.
‘So slave’ Gina gave a little jump in fright
‘Have you enjoyed your time being stared at by the neighbours?’
Josh didn’t think Gina was seen by anyone, but he knew there would’ve been a risk.
‘Yes Sir, a teenage girl was in that window masturbating after you left, she looked like she had a very good time’
Josh was surprised, Gina did not seem worried that a girl had gawped at her image and pleasured herself over it. He was excited at the prospect of using members of the public to humiliate his Slut.
Josh untied Gina’s arms, she fell to the floor laying on her front, knocking over the stool as she fell, the dildo still deep inside of her. Josh knew she must be exhausted and luckily he’d planned for it, her next task was simple but little would she know it’d become harsh.

Old 06-28-2008, 04:08 PM   #36
dared to perfection
getDare Devil

i am writing the next part now so at latest it'll be posted monday, but maybe sunday. Also i have ideas for the next few tasks....

but i will take any suggestions people have or any ideas they'd like to read in my writing style either pm me or preferably comment here.

Old 06-30-2008, 02:23 PM   #37
dared to perfection
getDare Devil

Almost forgot to post this today, but here it is

Gina lifted herself from the floor, the dildo in her ass edging its way out, she looked around to find that her Master had gone back into the house. Unsure whether she was meant to follow she undid the binds at her ankles and stood up straight, she walked gingerly into her house keeping the dildo in position to please her Master.
Josh welcomed Gina inside with a smile, he was happy to see her willingly keep the dildo between her soft butt cheeks. Gina had entered into what at first would seem like an ice cream parlour. In front of her on the kitchen counter there were all sorts of chocolate sauces and toffee flavoured toppings. On a closer inspection Gina spotted too many object that shouldn’t be there: tooth paste, shaving cream, hot sauce, itching powder and finally icy hot.
‘Master, please say I don’t have to eat that stuff.’
Josh smirked, he hadn’t considered that half of what he’d found in Gina’s house was edible.
‘No slave, but if I wanted you to you would without protest.’
Josh was stern, but not forceful.
‘I have a thong and bra for you to wear, they may be a little tight, also I have bin bag for you to wear on top, I’ve taken the liberty to cut leg holes, and the dildo was not required but it’ll make a great addition so leave it.’
Gina slowly put on her clothes, she grabbed for the bin bag but Josh asked her to stop for a moment. Josh taped the leg holes of Gina’s panties to her body and also made the bottom of her bra water tight.
Gina became moist between her legs and a small wet patch developed slightly out of Josh’s view. Gina was aroused by her Master’s hands touching her; he would place them close to her private parts. An area that had not been touched by anyone else, her nipples responded and became erect, as did Josh’s penis. Josh decided to hide his erection by blindfolding Gina until he could be safe.
As Gina’s vision was taken away from her she no longer knew what Josh intended to do, until it happened. Josh snapped at Gina’s bra cups squirting something gooey into each cup, it felt cold and tingled at first until it started to smell really minty. It didn’t take long to realise that the substance leaving a great sensation was the toothpaste her Master had found. Gina’s pleasure was short lived as the paste began to hurt; she could not concentrate on it for long though as her Master had already moved south. He snapped the front of her panties, Gina immediately knew he’d used more toothpaste down the front of her underwear, but her Master returned to the kitchen counter and grabbed something else. Gina’s anticipation was high her adrenaline was flowing and her juices were trying as well.
Josh manoeuvred into position behind his slut. He quickly turned the full bottle of chilli sauce on its head and dumped its extra hot contents into the confines of Gina’s ass crack. Gina felt it flow between her cheeks making little effect until it hit her dildo, where it wrapped around and mixed like a lubricant, she felt a tug on her underwear.
Josh decided to have a little more fun before completing Gina’s first day. He gave a pull on Gina’s dildo and poured more chilli sauce onto its surface, he then rammed it covered in sauce into her stretched ass. Gina’s reaction was slow but once the burn kicked off she began jumping up and down and squatting as if to shit it back out.
‘Stop that’
Josh commanded. Gina stopped and stood still, it was a struggle though as her body confused. She tingled in places but was soon burning, and her asshole was on fire. She did her best to stay still and allow the products to take their toll on her, but she could not help allowing the occasional squeal slip from her luscious lips.
Josh removed Gina’s blindfold, it’d taken him 5 minutes to return to a flaccid state. She looked at her body covered in the mess; she hoped she’d be allowed to wash it off soon.
Josh however had other plans, he handed his slut the bin bag, and hurried her legs through the leg holes. Josh then taped the bag to her legs making sure nothing would leak.
Josh’s excitement took over for the next 10 minutes. He threw as many ingredients as he could into the bag and even launched some in twice seemingly forgetting he’d already used them.
First he dumped a huge bad of harsh ice that made Gina’s skin numb, secondly he squirted desert toppings: chocolate sauce, toffee sauce, strawberry sauce, two types of sprinkles and a long squirt of whipped cream. All of which slid down Gina’s body lingering over her nipples and belly button until finally reaching the bottom and mixing together to become a cold sludge as the ice crushed the cherries.
So far the mixture was lapping at the top of Gina’s panties, the toothpaste and chilli sauce’s pain had been neutralised slightly by the complete mess.
Josh moved on quickly, he was upset that he could not see much of his slave’s body inside the bag, and to compensate for that he caked her in more layers. He’d moved onto dryer material, cereal first so that every move Gina made, she’d crunch, then sugar and salt, which reached all of her crevasses and stuck to the gunk already there. It became like grit rubbing harshly on her skin. Josh realised he’d run out of different types of mess he could dump on his slave, so he like the moist gooey stuff and caked Gina in another layer. Finally though it was time for him to tie up the bag the concoction of mess inside was resting against the bottom of Gina’s boobs, but before the bag was tied Josh sprinkled itching powder around his sluts neck and then fastened it and taped it to keep the contents inside.
Gina felt heavy, it was harder to move as the sludge threw her off balance, there were a lot of annoyances, the cereal salt and sugar were all creating a paste that was coarse on her skin and the ice in the bottom had made her lose the feeling in her legs. Her Master was leading her upstairs, she found it hard to climb them as her arms were confined, she could not use them to balance. Josh lead her to the bathroom, he gave her final instructions for the night.
‘Slut I am staying here tonight, I will sleep in your bed so the bathtub is yours, and you are to sleep in the bag.’
Josh helped his slave into the bath as the use of her arms disabled her from lowering herself gracefully.
‘Also you may turn the hot tap on if you become cold.’
Gina understood her rules, and when her Master left the room she tried to get comfortable, the bath was big enough for her to curl up in, but the mixture she laid in made it difficult to fall asleep. She moved around slightly disgusted, slightly in pain, but overwhelmingly horny. She moved her hand through the sludge and breached her panties waistband, which gave her full access to her dildo, she’d thought about stimulating her pussy but knew the gunk around it should not penetrate it, but her ass was completely safe.
Gina pulled it out at first, the relief of pressure allowing it to slide out pleasurably. The chilli stirring its sensations again, Gina benefited greatly as her thrusting became a steady beat. Her enjoyment was maximized, her orgasm was quick. After which she easily nodded off deep into sleep her exhaustion catching up with her and enslaving her in her sleep.

Josh played the role of a peeping tom, he grabbed a pair of binoculars he’d found in Gina’s room, he used them to spy around Gina’s neighbourhood, with one intention, finding a suitable task to subject his slave to next.

Old 07-04-2008, 03:42 PM   #38
dared to perfection
getDare Devil

i'm sorry people i have completely lost motivation to continue this story so dont hold your breath but i will try and bring it to an end some time soon and reveal something else also ...... haha i say that so i can guarentee you'll come back

Old 07-05-2008, 09:12 AM   #39
WhiteWingDemon

Great story. I can see how you lost your motivation, ideas are kinda at a stand still?

Anyways I was disappointed to see the switch but it was enjoyable.
Old 07-11-2008, 10:39 PM   #40
Bebe_Gurl
Distinguished Member

Yeah I've been following this story for quite a while. Writers block? Chin up, you'll think of somthing! I love this story!
Limits:
Family, Permenent, EXTREEME pain ( I can take a little) I have to b able 2 clean it up easly...oh and nothing illegal
Have: Large butt plug, small butt plug, medium butt plug, diapers, twist ties for my sensitive lil nipples
Bebe_Gurl is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk