Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Closed Thread

Old 08-30-2016, 01:33 PM   #106
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowice0823 View Post
Seems like she had quite a fun time with it all! Glad she got to play around and really make a mess of your wet pussy Any plans to include her again in the future?
I sure hope so Sir Shadow!!!! Within our boundaries of course She had me in such a slutty state...dripping wet. And she was relentless....somewhat like most of the GD crowd, which I love soooo much.

xoxo

Limits Anal, Blood, Scat or Piss, Children, Social Suicide, illegal.

available for tease and torment online, make me a wet desperate mess!
Old 08-30-2016, 01:54 PM   #107
Beard
GD grammar police

I haven't had much time to post. But I just wanted to let you know you have sufficiently made my cock very hard in the last couple of days by reading your reports and experiences. They sound wonderful and it sounds like you've done a great job, Andrea.
While I personally wish I could hear more about you being denied and horny, you have definitely earned this orgasm two fold imho. Thanks for the entertainment (and the fap tool )

Toy List

PM NO HANDS I will edge without using hands

PM EDGE I'll add an extra edge to my list. Please keep me needy and desperate for an orgasm I'm not allowed to have.
Old 08-30-2016, 01:58 PM   #108
bc1iron
getDare Sweetheart

Default congratulations slut

Well done andrea,

You have finally earned your orgasm and it would appear that your online friends seemed to enjoy your tormentuious denial.

I bet you cant wait to cum?

I surmise you are increadably wet with antisapation?

I can only imagine you will experience a very enthusiastic, vocal and powerful orgasm after all this time and all you have been through...

I guess the only thing left is to deside "how" you should cum.

So, since it was the forum that helped you earn your orgasm, i think it only fitting that the forum partisapate in determining "how" you have that orgasm..

Perhaps a new thread, with a poll ?

A number of senarios, with an option to add an original creative idea as well.

Hope your not in to much of a rush dear, im a little busy this afternoon, and should be able to get to it in a bit.

Im sure you dont mind waiting a little bit more,afterall, its allready been three weeks....a little more time cant be that difficult......can it?

Cheers,

BC1iron / Sir Robert, owner and protector of andreaswallows

Owner and Protector of Andreaswallows.

If you have a particular task for my Slut, please PM me or post to one of our active threads.

User name; BC1iron.
Old 08-30-2016, 02:14 PM   #109
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by bc1iron View Post
Well done andrea,

You have finally earned your orgasm and it would appear that your online friends seemed to enjoy your tormentuious denial.

I bet you cant wait to cum?

I surmise you are increadably wet with antisapation?

I can only imagine you will experience a very enthusiastic, vocal and powerful orgasm after all this time and all you have been through...

I guess the only thing left is to deside "how" you should cum.

So, since it was the forum that helped you earn your orgasm, i think it only fitting that the forum partisapate in determining "how" you have that orgasm..

Perhaps a new thread, with a poll ?

A number of senarios, with an option to add an original creative idea as well.

Hope your not in to much of a rush dear, im a little busy this afternoon, and should be able to get to it in a bit.

Im sure you dont mind waiting a little bit more,afterall, its allready been three weeks....a little more time cant be that difficult......can it?
Cheers,

BC1iron / Sir Robert, owner and protector of andreaswallows
I was wet with anticipation knowing that I had earned my orgasm. I was hoping it was to happen last night. Sir came home late, I feel asleep and he did not wake me.

My pussy is throbbing...waiting....pulsing...pulling the crotch rope just a little tighter at this moment.

I will show Sir that I deserve this, I earned this...

However, I still know my place...I know Sir's pleasure always cums before mine.

Perhaps we can start some ideas for my new thread...oh god....of all the ways you would LOVE to see this cum sucking slut cum!!!

I am hoping, fingers crossed, that may encourage my Sir to get this started....

Andreaswallows....so.....very......horny......

Limits Anal, Blood, Scat or Piss, Children, Social Suicide, illegal.

available for tease and torment online, make me a wet desperate mess!
Old 08-30-2016, 03:50 PM   #110
JohnHartham
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndreaSwallows View Post
I was wet with anticipation knowing that I had earned my orgasm. I was hoping it was to happen last night. Sir came home late, I feel asleep and he did not wake me.

My pussy is throbbing...waiting....pulsing...pulling the crotch rope just a little tighter at this moment.

I will show Sir that I deserve this, I earned this...

However, I still know my place...I know Sir's pleasure always cums before mine.

Perhaps we can start some ideas for my new thread...oh god....of all the ways you would LOVE to see this cum sucking slut cum!!!

I am hoping, fingers crossed, that may encourage my Sir to get this started....

Andreaswallows....so.....very......horny......
Poor Andrea, so desperate yet still denied Since we can give little ideas then I think that you should go for an orgasm marathon, instead of stopping at the one see just how many you can do, last as long as possible. Go for a new personal record. Alternatively you could do shadows Hell Tease, I think that would make the orgasm even stronger if it works as well as it reads.
Old 08-30-2016, 05:56 PM   #111
DigitalKat
getDare Sweetheart

3 weeks without an orgasm. Wow. I had one a day just reading these reports!

But mainly here for fun, conversation, reading and writing. My time can get limited depending on the season.

HERE IS MY AMA
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...13#post2717113

PM DARES: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=79086

I love creativity and reporting back.

Dislikes: The normal things like poop, death, too messy.
Old 08-31-2016, 08:20 AM   #112
DemonDare

perhaps doing a cumwalk when covered in your sir's cum would be a fitting way to show how you have earned your orgasm.

Quote:
Poor Andrea, so desperate yet still denied Since we can give little ideas then I think that you should go for an orgasm marathon, instead of stopping at the one see just how many you can do, last as long as possible. Go for a new personal record. Alternatively you could do shadows Hell Tease, I think that would make the orgasm even stronger if it works as well as it reads.
I like this idea, maybe an orgasm for every day she has been denied one?
Old 08-31-2016, 08:42 AM   #113
Vaynar

Andrea I would like you to take you're 12 inch suction cup dildo to the bathroom the next time you go I want you to put it on the wall will lean forward and I want you to gag on it for 5 minutes while you have one of your vibrators your choice against your clitt controlling it and to make sure that you keep yourself on the edge.. enjoy
Old 08-31-2016, 12:17 PM   #114
bc1iron
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by DemonDare View Post
perhaps doing a cumwalk when covered in your sir's cum would be a fitting way to show how you have earned your orgasm.

I like this idea, maybe an orgasm for every day she has been denied one?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaynar View Post
Andrea I would like you to take you're 12 inch suction cup dildo to the bathroom the next time you go I want you to put it on the wall will lean forward and I want you to gag on it for 5 minutes while you have one of your vibrators your choice against your clitt controlling it and to make sure that you keep yourself on the edge.. enjoy
Gentlemen,

This dare thread ended yesterday.

Please feel free to "decide how she cums" in the thread / poll currently active.

Thanks for the interest in my delicious slut andreaswallows.

Cheers,

Owner and Protector of Andreaswallows.

If you have a particular task for my Slut, please PM me or post to one of our active threads.

User name; BC1iron.
Closed Thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
cum, denial, edge edging extreme long, fuck toy, heels, office, public