Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Bets & Challenges

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-11-2020, 07:44 AM   #1
ENFfer

Default Exposure Tournament - Ideas

First, yes this inspired by several of the threads on here but should be unique enough to have its own place.

This thread is to gather suggestions and interest for such a game.

The General Idea:
1. Players join a month long tournament style game for points. Joining includes submitting a nude picture to me. (I realize this requires trust. All pictures will be saved until the conclusion, then promptly deleted.)
2. Anyone in the tournament MUST accept all matches they're challenged to, if they are able.
3. I will keep track of a Leaderboard to show everyone's point total. A point total makes it interesting in that playing more can earn more points, or cost you more points.
4. At the end of the month the "losers" will be exposed. Those who did not play will, by default, have low scores.

Details To Work Out:
1. Games: I like Battleship myself. Competitive games a good way to do it, it adds some tension.
2. Exposure: Xhamster is where I'm a leaning. A gallery that would last a month.
3. Exposure: There's also the question of who all gets exposed. I prefer a "bottom ___ % of players" method, but I'm open to ideas.
4. Pic submission: Nudes, obviously. Without face would incur a % penalty to their total point score.
5. Points: Points for winning, obviously. Should the loser suffer points deducted?

NEED MORE FEEDBACK:
Add ideas, suggestions or just show your interest here.

I respect limits but will push you in all the right ways.

ENFfer123 on KIK

ENTER THE EXPOSURE TOURNAMENT
ENFfer is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to ENFfer for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk