Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 12-09-2010, 08:40 AM   #151
k1rage
getDare Sweetheart

go about you daily business normally, wearing diapers, for 24 hrs. During this period you must wear every diaper until it leaks and you may not hold it at all.

Likes:Diapers, wetting, messing, Dice dares, mild to moderate public humiliation (ie: im not going to ask a stranger to change me or something like that) hypnotism, laxatives, anything to cause me to lose bladder or bowel control

Limits: Anal (with the expeption of things intended to make me poop myself), anything that is going to get me in trouble, Pain, Family, eating human waste

https://strawpoll.com/dpr533xh please decide my diapers
k1rage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2010, 01:31 PM   #152
romeo_sierra

Take two diapers, open the first one up and apply icy hot to the entire inside of the diaper. Put it on.
The second diaper is going in a bag and coming with you. Drink one full glass of water or soda and take a strong laxative.
Head to the mall. Shop until you've soiled the diaper completely, that is the only way you can change.
When you're ready to change, go to the public restrooms or the family changing room, depending on how brave you are.
If public restroom, change yourself in a stall with the door cracked and unlocked. If family changing room, change on the floor with the door unlocked.
Now that you've got your fresh diaper on, you can head on home. Stay in that diaper until it has been soiled. After that you're free of the dare.

Limits: Family, Friends, Pain, Scat, Illegal, Long Time Periods, i.e 3+ days.

I have: Diapers, Sissy Dresses, School Girl Outfits, Panties, Bras, Butt Plugs, Dildos, Rope, Silk Scarves, Mini Dresses, Corsets, Baby-Doll Nighties, Heels, Mini-Skirts, and Cuffs.
romeo_sierra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2010, 01:11 PM   #153
RoboDawg
Account Banned

Location: up your bum, around the corner... all the way to california :)
Default Hello

So basically ... you get your diapers and you go out to a movie... of course you will need to drink loads... and of course you will need to only use diaper... good luck :L
RoboDawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2010, 09:05 PM   #154
cavemans

You must drink as much water as you can ( not to much dont want to kill yourself) and wear a diaper all day long, you may change into another one so you dont get a rash and it wont leak.

As for the person who dares me my rules are Nothing sick,nothing in public or during school hours, I only have tighty wighties to so i would have to wear multiple pairs, no pictures either, nothing that can harm me and nothing that can get me caught.
cavemans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 01:59 PM   #155
Dare Master321

No limts then ill just give you a dare
get a diaper and wear it for a full 24 hours no break you have to piss and poop in the diaper to
Semi-Public,Small Pain
Dare Master321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 07:30 PM   #156
cavemans

I posted the limits in my post not my sig. I cant get a real diaper. That is also very harmfull for it to be just one.

As for the person who dares me my rules are Nothing sick,nothing in public or during school hours, I only have tighty wighties to so i would have to wear multiple pairs, no pictures either, nothing that can harm me and nothing that can get me caught.

Last edited by cavemans; 12-15-2010 at 08:14 PM.
cavemans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2010, 04:01 PM   #157
RoboDawg
Account Banned

Location: up your bum, around the corner... all the way to california :)
Default Cavemans

cavemans .. you must wear all the wighty tighty things you own.. you must pee in them once and you may not change untill 30 mins after you have wet yourself good luck ..

whoever dares me .. i like any diaper dare .. only semi public .. and no family/friends
RoboDawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2010, 09:03 PM   #158
brassplay

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoboDawg View Post
cavemans .. you must wear all the wighty tighty things you own.. you must pee in them once and you may not change untill 30 mins after you have wet yourself good luck ..

whoever dares me .. i like any diaper dare .. only semi public .. and no family/friends

put on a diaper and some loose pants, make sure the diaper is partially showing and walk through a park. at some point drop your sweatpants butt so that you are sagging and get on the swing set. swing nice and high, so high you scare yourself and pee. then get off, and pull your sweatpants most of the way up and walk home

PLEASE TAKE MY POLL
brassplay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2010, 10:01 PM   #159
doggybaby
getDare Sweetheart

Go running wearing a diaper and booty shorts

Likes: Diapers, Infantilism [BabyPlay Dares], Anal, Cum,Humiliation, pup Play, Degradation and/or tighty whities

Dislikes/Limits: Scat/Shit-Play, Heavy CBT, Family/Friends Involved.

DARE MY FRIEND AND I !
doggybaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2010, 12:22 PM   #160
k1rage
getDare Sweetheart

for the next week you may only cum in diapers

Likes:Diapers, wetting, messing, Dice dares, mild to moderate public humiliation (ie: im not going to ask a stranger to change me or something like that) hypnotism, laxatives, anything to cause me to lose bladder or bowel control

Limits: Anal (with the expeption of things intended to make me poop myself), anything that is going to get me in trouble, Pain, Family, eating human waste

https://strawpoll.com/dpr533xh please decide my diapers
k1rage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2010, 12:50 PM   #161
diapered slave
Distinguished Member

you are going to cut the crotch and the behind out of a diaper, cut it carfully so that when you wear it your cock and balls fit though but it is tight and snug on your body and you can still use the tiolet easily, now you are going to wear the diaper and no other underwear for one month, you will wear it whilst going to the tiolet and the only time you will not wear it is in the shower or bath
Sorry to get serious but I don't use this site anymore I only lurk occasionally thanks to people at work finding out I don't do a lot of anything anymore, I'm not a bad person, I'm way past kinky but I'm not a bad person and now thanxs to some nameless people I hate myself and I have a collection of scares, please don't p.m me or reply to my threads thank you
diapered slave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2010, 06:17 PM   #162
romeo_sierra

Diaper yourself up. Wear two or three if you're brave. Make sure they are disposable, and make sure they make plenty of noise.
Find a pair of pants that do NOTHING to mask the crinkle sound. Your next step is to visit the library, it should be extremely quiet there. Your task is to wander around, when you spot someone you believe to be 2-3 years below or above the age of yourself, walk by them and find a book near them, do this with everyone in that age range that you spy. You must stay in the library until you wet and mess yourself.

Limits: Family, Friends, Pain, Scat, Illegal, Long Time Periods, i.e 3+ days.

I have: Diapers, Sissy Dresses, School Girl Outfits, Panties, Bras, Butt Plugs, Dildos, Rope, Silk Scarves, Mini Dresses, Corsets, Baby-Doll Nighties, Heels, Mini-Skirts, and Cuffs.

Last edited by romeo_sierra; 12-20-2010 at 11:04 PM.
romeo_sierra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2010, 07:38 PM   #163
jman182
getDare Sweetheart

Were five diapers for twelve hours, and drink two glasses of water every hour.

Limits: Permanent, family, friends, pain, cbt

Accepting Dares Blog
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=77514

exposed at the mercy for all: www.emlalock.com/#/r/2tnev

Album: https://www.kinktalk.com/talk/album.php?albumid=16793
jman182 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2010, 08:25 AM   #164
adam1963p

Wear diapers to and from work for one week.You can remove them once at work if they interfere with work attire
Old 12-27-2010, 04:04 PM   #165
bjbarnes
Distinguished Member

put on a diaper, drink 5 glasses of water, and take a laxative. Now roll a dice and multiply that number by 2. thats how many hours you have to wait until you can remove the diaper. Now since you like to be embarrassed, go to the mall. As for once you feel you need to use your diaper: if your mall has people giving massage go get one, if not go get a haircut, if your mall is really small and has neither of those things then just go ask for assistance from someone who works there. Once in any of these situations you may use your diaper. You may go home after doing this and once your time limit is reached you can go change. Have fun stinky!

Limits: Public, Family, extreme pain
bjbarnes is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
diaper