Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 05-21-2011, 10:59 AM   #1
womble

Default Miss X gives Dave away

This story sort of follows on from "Miss X and the blackmailing of Dave"

Dave had been under Miss X's control for over a year now and Miss X was through with him. He had been in one of his "couldn't be bothered moods" for two weeks and he had hardly been on line and delayed in replying to her emails. Miss X still had the photos of him and more but her power to control him had waned. Dave had realiased weeks go that Miss X would never carry out her threat of sending his photos to his mother in law, he knew she didn't have the balls to play it through to the end, so he felt safe in rebeling against her control of him. But soon he was in for a shock.

One day while Miss X and Dave were chatting online. Miss X offered Dave his freedom, she almost forced it on him, she wanted out. They agreed to part but remain online friends. Of course Dave asked her about the humiliating photos she had amongest the other stuff she had on him. Miss X told Dave she would delete the lot, but Dave was not going to take her at her word, he wanted proof that it was all deleted. This annoyd Miss X and after some arguing Miss X switched on her web-cam and Dave watched her delete everything she on him. Then she went off line. But that was not the last of Miss X in Dave's life. She had left a legacy and it would impact more on Dave's life than Miss X ever did.

A few days later Dave open an email which he thought was from Miss X but it wasn't. It was from a mystrious lady, at least she claimed to be female, calling herself Miss Z. Not a too orginal name thought Dave.

What followed in the email both shocked and excited Dave. He found that he had been set free but had been given the a new misstres. The email explained to Dave that from now on he was to submit to Miss Z.

Attached to the email was a selection of photos that Dave recongnised as those Miss x was using as a hold over him. Photos of him naked both at home and outside at various places away from his home. There was also several photos of him dressed in female underwear posing for the camera.

The email contained the eamail address of his mother-in-law and his wife, There was also various email addresses for fellow Getdare members.

Dave was told that he was now under Miss Z's control and would remain so until she wished rid of him. She clearly threatened to send his humiliating photos to the email addresses she had if he didn't submit to her orders.

Miss Z's tone was very different from Miss X's, Dave knew she meant what she said and he was sure she would carry out her threat. But MissZ want Dave to be very sure. In bold letters the words " Click this link for proof " stood out from the page and next to them was a website link. Dave clicked the link. A web site opened and suddenly Dave was staring at a photo of himself naked his face was blurred but it was definatly him, stark naked for all the world wide web to see.

Miss Z had up loaded the photo to a site for posting naked photos and had created a profile for him.
The profile under the name of Z's Slave clearly outlined his submission to his new misstress. It also told of his kinky likes plus a few embleishments. The proflie also asked for comments to be posted about Z's Slave and for requests for the types of photos to be posted in the future.

Once Dave had recovered from the shock he clicked back to the email and read the follow,

You can now see how serious I am about this Dave, This time I partly spared your embrassment by hiding you face but I shall not hide it in future. If you fail to submit to me I will post more photos of you with your face showing and I will start to email your photos out to the above addresses. Make no mistake I will do this. If I can not have you as my slave then I will very much enjoy humiliating you and ruining your life. One way or the other I intend to have my pleasure. You can either share in my pleasure and submit to me and have some fun or you can face humiliating ruin."

Dave was told that a new photo would be posted on the site everyday until he responsed with a Yes or No. A yes and the fun would begin, No and his humilating ruin would begin.

Dave was to confrim Yes by editting a futher email contract that listed the rules and gave an outline of the relationship with Miss Z. He was to state that he would obey and agree to all in the email and send it back to Miss Z.

Miss Z would keep on posting photos until she had recieved the email contract back. Dave would then have to wait 24 hours before Miss Z sent him the password for the account which was displaying his photos then he could remove them. In all four photos of Dave naked where posted on that site displaying him to the world.

Miss Z promised to treat Dave fairly and stick to his limits but she would be very firm and punish him if need be. Dave had once again found himself in submission to a dominant woman and this time she was not to be messed with. He was in a sought of shock at what had happened to him but he was also incrediably aroused by it.

In one swift cunning move Miss Z had not only made him submit to her but had also ensured he would remain in submission to her. Miss Z had over come Dave's problem of committment to his submissive nature. He knew he was naturally submissive but he could soon loose interest in a relationship and become very lazy and seek away out, as had happened with Miss X. But Miss Z was aware of his failings and would seek by forcing him through blackmail to remain interested and commited to his submissive nature and her control.

Dave would never see Miss Z, That was made clear from the start. She would not send him photos of herself and any webcam would be one way only. She would however send him detailed emails telling him how much it turned her on to have him do something she said. She also sent photos that she had found on the net of sexy ladies in various situations that severed to express her mood and
keep Dave turned on.

One photo the first to be sent was of a sexy mature lady topless and wearing stockings and boots, she also had a domineering look on her face that told you not to mess with her. This photo Dave was told was to represent Miss Z for him, As far as he was concerned it was Miss Z and that was how he was to think of her.

Miss Z had Dave open a new email account under a name she choose for him, he was then to use this address soley to contact her. The account through Yahoo had the option of various tempoery address that could be set up and Miss Z could give out and use as she wanted.

In order to stop her slave slacking Miss Z introduced a points system for Dave to follow. He had to earn points by doing dares that Miss Z offered him, he also had to please Miss Z by making up dares and submitting them to her. If she liked the dare she would award him a few points and more points would follow if he completed the dare.

If Daves point total fell below a set amount then Miss Z would release some of the humiliating evidence in a way that would be embrassing but not ruin him. The first release stage was set at 50 points, if Daves total went below this Miss Z would post a photo of him with a hidden face on a certain website for one week. After the week had past if Dave's points were back above 50 the photos would be removed.

When Dave's points hit 50, A photo of Dave naked but with a hidden face would be posted on certain websites where it would remain for 7 days after the 7 days if Dave's points were above 50 the photo would be removed. If his points were still below 50 the photo would remain and another one would be added, these would remain posted for 14 days. Every week if Dave's points were still below 50 then another photo would be added and another 7 days would be added to the posting time.

At the 40 points stage his naked photo with his face masked would be emailed to any of Miss Z's contacts she chose. His email address would also be added to it so he would receive comments back.

At the 30 points stage Dave's naked photo would be sent out again to Miss Z's contacts put this time it would show his face. His email address would also be added to it so he would receive comments back.

When Dave's points reached 20, The same punishment as the 50 mark would apply but this time his face would be shown and his email address added so he would receive comments back.

When his points reached 10, photos of Dave dressed in female underwear would be sent out to Miss Z's contacts along with his email address.

At 5 points photos of him dressed in female underwear would be posted on websites with the same conditions as the 50 points stage punishment. They would also include his email address.

At 0 points Dave could be in real trouble as Miss Z would have the right to email his photos to his mother in law. It would be up to Miss Z if this happened.

Dave now knew he would have to work at keeping Miss Z happy and keep his points rolling in or else.
Will do: Naked,Mature dares,panties,,teasing & denial,pain,photos (privately to the right 18+ people), Sensible blackmail,Semi-public,webcam (will consider one way only, me to you,I like mysterious doms), Mild humiliation risk (but nothing to public),Some cross-dressing,Mind games.
Won't do: Neighbours (contact with or on their property),family,scat,furry,diapers,nothing that breaks the skin,unhealthy,degrading, permanent or that will get me arrested,Wedgies,Boring(standing in corner for hours), Outright public nudity or masturbation.

Once I accept a dare I go all out to do it and I always tell it as it happened.
womble is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to womble for this post:
Old 05-23-2011, 07:52 AM   #2
womble

Miss Z is in charge now:

Miss Z had given Dave 41 points to start with, that was only just 1 point above the first information release stage. Dave now had a week to boost his points total and he asked Miss Z if there were any ways to earn points. She replied with a yes and gave Dave a list of Dares he could do, the dares varied in risk and pain for Dave to face.

Dave had to read the list and then email back the list having marked the dares he would accept. He had one hour to decided which to accept and this gave him little time to think through how he would do them. He was also very turned on, which meant he would be think with his cock and not his head. He would read something thrilling and think it a turn on but in the cold light of day he would have second thoughts.

Of course with Miss Z there were no second thoughts to be had. The rules were once he accept a dare he had to do it or risk loosing his points and he knew where that would lead.

Miss Z read through Dave’s accepted dares was impressed at his level of daring. For Dave it was not a level of daring but one of desperation. He needed those points and fast.

Miss Z offered Dave a bet. But it was a double edged sword. If he completed every task he had accepted she would award him an extra 100 points, but if he failed to not do even just one accepted dare the total points he would receive would be halved. Dave was feeling confident and accepted Miss Z's bet. Which he did by means of a email so a record of the bet could be kept.

It was sometime later before Dave realised that Miss Z had pulled a fast one on him and he had been tricked. The dares were in no order and Dave could do them as and when he wished with in the rules of the dare. Dave realised that as he only had 41 points if he failed his first dare he would immediately fall below one or two of the info release points. Dave had to select his first dare carefully and get himself some points before he risked loosing any through failure.

The rules stated that once Dave had done a dare he had 72 hours to send a report and proof to Miss Z or the dare/task done would be discounted. This was to prove problematic for Dave in the future as his computer went down and he could not email for four days and he lost over 100 points from several dares he did that were discounted for going over the report time. Miss Z was not going to cut Dave any slack, she didn't have to. The only exception to the dare report time was when Dave went on holiday, then the 72 hours would start from midnight on the day of his return.

Dave's first dare was simply but humiliating and was to prove Miss Z's power over him. Dave had an old safe in his garage that was not in use, he had told Miss Z about this and she decided to put it to good use.

Dave had to buy a key safe big enough to fit the safe key in and it had to have a settable combination lock. Dave acquired this and then started the task. He was to take all his male underwear and count out ten pairs. He then had to take these ten pairs and place them in the safe and lock it. There was only one key to the safe so he would have to have it to recover his underwear. He had to record himself doing this and then take the rest of the underwear and the key and key safe and go on line to Miss Z.

Through the web cam Miss Z made a naked Dave cut up his remaining pants. He then had to blindfold himself and set the combination lock in front of the web cam. Miss Z was now the only person who knew the combination to that key safe. She ordered Dave to put the safe key into the key safe and lock it by spinning the combination wheels. Dave's underwear was now firmly under the control of Miss Z. If Dave needed his male underwear he would have to earn it and beg Miss Z to let him have a pair to wear. There as always with Miss Z a catch. When ever she allowed Dave remove underwear from the safe to wear she would not let him return it there later. When the day was done Dave had to go online to Miss Z and cut up that underwear he had been wearing so reducing his total amount of underwear.

Once all Dave's underwear had been destroyed like this, Miss Z would allow him to buy some more underwear which was again kept under lock and key. The catch this time was that for every new bit of male underwear he bought he would loose 500 points. Ten new pairs of underwear would cost Dave 5000 points and he would have to work really had to get that many points.

Miss Z not only had full control of Dave’s orgasms, He was totally forbidden to cum without her express permission. Accidents received a punishment of a 20 point fine. But she know also controlled his underwear, what would be next.
Will do: Naked,Mature dares,panties,,teasing & denial,pain,photos (privately to the right 18+ people), Sensible blackmail,Semi-public,webcam (will consider one way only, me to you,I like mysterious doms), Mild humiliation risk (but nothing to public),Some cross-dressing,Mind games.
Won't do: Neighbours (contact with or on their property),family,scat,furry,diapers,nothing that breaks the skin,unhealthy,degrading, permanent or that will get me arrested,Wedgies,Boring(standing in corner for hours), Outright public nudity or masturbation.

Once I accept a dare I go all out to do it and I always tell it as it happened.
womble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2011, 03:54 PM   #3
anonimousbob
Distinguished Member

loving the story so far :-)

Ask me anything
http://anonimousbob.tumblr.com/ask

yes: secluded public, crossdressing,, chastity sexual, anal (including enemas if you want), slight pain, anything else not on the above list I can't think of right now

no: openly public/involving others, bodily waste, extreme pain

Add me at [email protected]
Check out my profile and album on Kinktalk
I am looking for a mistress to serve right now
anonimousbob is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk