Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 04-14-2024, 02:14 AM   #31
Majk93

Maybe a task involving public nudity. go to a public place, then each of you in the place of your choice must undress and stay in only one piece of clothing. start counting the time, the one who lasts the longest without getting dressed or changing the place wins, the one who lasts the longest loses. as a penalty, the losing person will have to publish 3 posts on this forum and complete 3 different tasks, the posts will be chosen by the winning person

Pics or video with face (without face will be ok) anal, public nudity, fluids on body, social medi, illegal

Im new here so i dont know what else give me a dare and i try do this

No any toys for now
Majk93 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2024, 02:57 AM   #32
iHudson

Hey I have got a pretty simple game for you.

First you all start by rolling a dice and see who rolls the highest score. Then that girl gets her hands tied behind her back and laid on the floor. As soon as she gets her hands tied together the others start a timer and have to do whatever it takes to make the tied one cum as fast as possible. You are free to use any means and toys possible. The tied girl is forbidden to try and stop you from playing with her and will get -15 seconds of the final time as a penalty for each infringement for example cross her legs, rolling over, trying to move away and so on.

Once the first girl cum you stop the timer and see how long it took then subtract 15 seconds for each infringement she made and write down the final time.

Next you repeat that same thing with the one who rolled the second best score and go on until everyone has orgasmed.

The girl who cum in the shortest time is the loser and gets denied from cumming until she has licked EACH one of the winners to an orgasm X times. X is the number of whole minutes it took each girl to cum:

For example:

Girl A came in 7 minutes and 23 seconds
Girl B came in 9 minutes and 34 seconds
Girl C came in 4 minutes and 45 seconds

This means that girl C lost and gets denied of any orgasms until she has licked girl A to 7 orgasms and girl B to 9

Hope you have a lot of fun cumming!

My loves,likes,dislikes,limits
PM Dares

Kik group:A year in Denial
iHudson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2024, 03:05 AM   #33
maccas

A simple strip chicken game. It could be done af multiple locations or the same one each time. You should wear dresses with underwear underneath

You all strip naked and stand in a location where you may be seen. you can ‘chicken out but in doing so you lose. The first person to lose gets 1 point, second 2 and first 1. So its a game of holding your nerve with the risk of being caught. The losee has to go home with no bra and no underwear. Second place can chose to either wear the bra or underwear under the dress. The winner gets to lift up and pull down their dresses as much as they like.

Hope this qualifies for a photo!

I work as a 'chef' at everyones favourite fast food place, McDonalds!

Dislikes: CEI, Pain, Bladder Control

Limits: Messy, Illegal, Involving Others, Scat, Permanent

KIK: macmaccas
maccas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2024, 08:00 PM   #34
Cl1

Since there are 3 of you, you each need to pick 3 messy items. You’ll then make a wheel with each of the messy items. Then make a wheel with a person. Then another wheel with a location on the body. It will kind of be like twister. You’ll take turns spinning. Whoever it lands on has to put that item in whatever the location is. If someone chickens out, they have to be pied in the face by the winners 4 times. If nobody chickens out, the person that used the most mess wins and gets to pie the other 2 people twice
Cl1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2024, 12:17 PM   #35
lotusdriver81
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

You could get 3 identical bags and put 2 revealing outfits in 2 of them. In the other one put in a set of lingerie or just some strips of fabric, depending on how harsh you want it to be. Pad ou the bags so they weigh and look the same. Mix up the bags and take them out with you. When you are out you each pick a bag and change into whatever is in it for the rest of the day/night.

https://dirtycode.io/ATYJV
lotusdriver81 is online now   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
female, game, public, student