Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 07-28-2007, 05:49 PM   #16
Leblonk
Account Banned

part 4 you guys wanted opsion three so..

i tried to get all the clothes in but he entered the room and saw me
he said "well your not done so finish it and then report to me in the living room." "ok." i finished puting his loundry in the drowers. then i went down stares. "well you shall be punished for not finishing your job later. now come with me." he led me to my house then started packing. he packed all my micro minis and some halter tops and tube tops and very low cut v necks that were too low for me one pare of short shorts five thongs and six bras he asked if i needed anything else i counted the days till my period and said that i would need a tampon next week so he told me to get one the found my hi heels and ramed them in the suit case. then he told me to come with him and he led me across the road again (still naked) and into his house then he told me to go in the kitchen. he came in after me and said "here are the rools of being my slave"
1always call me master
2always do as he says
3he pixs out what i wear each day
4 do the punishments without complaint
5don't tell any one about being a slave or cheat out of being slave
'do you agree to thees rules?" "i don't have a choice"
"thats right. now we are going out i want you to wear a thong and bra a micro and a tube top then we are going out to do one of your punishments

1 she does a punishment of your choice
2 she does a punishment of my choice
3 she has to flirt and for person who talks to her she has too take of something.

please give me some sudestions
Leblonk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2007, 01:51 PM   #17
Leblonk
Account Banned

Default please reply

no takers? well then i choose opsion 2 but i will not right it yet i will give you guy a chance to choose please reply i know my spelling isent very good but please. i am working on my speling. please reply
Old 07-29-2007, 04:22 PM   #18
the Bean

Send a message via MSN to the Bean

are u writing this on Microsoft word? If you arnt then do so, and if you are are you using the spell checker? That will help you with your spelling, and your story will become much easier to read and much better to. As it is, it is good, but the lack of proper spelling hinders readers from getting into the story, which is very important. Use spell checker, and this story will be great also reread your own work, and check if it makes sense to you
the Bean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2007, 08:24 PM   #19
ilovecheese

number 3 plllllllleeeeezzzzzz
ilovecheese is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2007, 06:32 AM   #20
Leblonk
Account Banned

Part 5 you guy are crazy about the number three aren’t you? I thought you would choose option two but ok.

“You must flirt with every guy we pass and if anyone talks to you you must ask them what they want you to take of and then take it if they can only ask you to take of one thing.” “Ok.” Before we left he said the skirt was too short so I rolled it up and we left almost at once I got a whistle and a guy in jeans and a black t-shirt he had not shaved for ages walked over and said, “hey cutie.” And I had to say something so I said, “What do you want me to take of?” “ What? Is this some kind of joke?” “No.” said Tom, “she will take of anything you say.” “Well then take everything of!” “Sorry but she can only take one thing of.” Said tom. “Ok well then take your panties of.” Said the man. So I took of my panties.

1 she ends up naked and has to do somthing that her master chooses but you get to choose what.

2 she ends up naked and has to do somthing her masters friend chooses but i get to choose

3 she has to do some sort of task that you choose

4 she has to do somsort of task that i choose

is my spelling beter? please give me some sugestions
Old 07-30-2007, 11:47 AM   #21
C!!

2 i'd say
i like it, keep going!
Old 07-30-2007, 08:44 PM   #22
molten man
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to molten man

spelling has improved!!! i would suggest option 1!!!

26/m/straight
Kik: molten_man
molten man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2007, 03:48 PM   #23
Leblonk
Account Banned

sorry c!!! but i am sick of coming up with ideas so molten man wins anyone can say what happens all i say is that if you don't say a task i will make one up. the first person to give me a good sugestion i will use. by the way make up the your part of the story but i will re write it and ad what i whant to but gve me details
Old 08-04-2007, 12:29 AM   #24
Gotmilk272727

Default copy cat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this is a lot like "a week like no other" by USAslavegirl
Gotmilk272727 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2007, 07:14 AM   #25
Leblonk
Account Banned

yes but there are alot of twists that you will descover later by the way can you give me some sugestoins?

Advertisements
Kink Talk